AARAMBH : ⟨⟨ The Beginning Of...

Por ritu_writes

RUDHVIKA........ A simple and elegant beauty, but orphan. Her life was all well and good with the limited hum... Más

Disclaimer
Prologue
Family
Ch. 1 Illusion??
Ch. 2 The hungry Lion

Character Aesthetics

1.1K 89 17
Por ritu_writes

Adhiraaj Singh Ranawat

Known as ASR in business world.

But people close to him calls him beast. A deadly beast who wish to be the King. And for that, he would do anything.

There's nothing good in him except for his devotion towards lord Shiva. The only time he joins his hands and bows down is, when he worships Bholenath.

RUDHVIKA

Her name defines her being compassionate towards others, which she really is.

She is an orphan.

Her world revolves around four people. Her orphanage in which she completed her 18 years, her two friends who lived in same orphanage with her and her Bhole Baba.

She's satisfied with what she have.

A mystery is often created to hide the history.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.4K 6.5K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
111K 4.4K 23
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
264K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
689K 39.4K 53
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...