Fourteen - The 100

Bởi imgayandyourgaytoo

(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it... Xem Thêm

Face Claim
01. Earth
02. Grounders
04. Death Fog
05. a unknown murder
06. a visitor from space
07. a blonde grounder

03. Finding Jasper

71 2 2
Bởi imgayandyourgaytoo

As we all ran back to camp we saw Wells holding Murphy in a headlock with a knife near his throat. Clarke yelled at him to stop.

"Wells! Let him go!" She said as she walked closer to him.

Murphy tried to attack Wells when he let go but got held back by Bellamy.

"Enough, Murphy. Octavia, Are you all right?" He asked her while helping her because of the scratch she got in the river.

"Yeah."

"Where's the food?"

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn clarified.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy said loud enough for someone to call it a yell.

"We were attacked." Clarke said.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked.

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn said.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke clarified.

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will."

Wells looked around for a moment before asking

"Where's the kid with the goggles?"

"What do you think?" I said, annoyed. I mean if Jasper wasn't here then where the hell would they think he would be? Mars?

"Jasper was hit. They took him."
Clarke looked down to see Wells didn't have his wristband.

"Where is your wristband?"

"Ask him." Wells said motioning to Bellamy.

"How many?"

"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy replied instead of Bellamy.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Clarke said telling the crowd of everyone.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!" Bellamy said trying to convince the crowd, and it worked. They all started chanting. Clarke walked away while Monty went up to ask her something but I couldn't exactly hear what it was.

꧁꧂

I was sitting outside the dropship when Clarke came out and started talking to Bellamy. When Clarke walked away so did Bellamy and Murphy. When they were a little far away Finn was started following them. I walked up to him before he left.

"Where are you going?" I said confused.

"Going to find Jasper. You coming?" He asked me.

"Obviously."

When we caught up with Clarke, I could hear her talking with Bellamy but the only thing I could hear was Bellamy calling Clarke

"Brave princess."

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" Finn said defending Clarke.

"You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, Maisie, come with me." Finn said while Clarke walked up to us and said

"Better late than never."

"I like to think so."

Hours later, when we were walking even further Finn asked another question.

"I've been thinking about Mount Weather. How come they didn't attack until Jasper crossed the river? It's not like we were being quiet and they didn't know we were there."

Clarke stayed quiet for a moment before answering.

"They waited for us to cross. The river's a boundary."

"Which means Mount Weather is off limits."

"No shit." I said.

Clarke scoffed before continuing what she was saying

"How are we gonna get those supplies? What are we gonna do for food?"

Finn saw something before he started walking towards a small lake.

"Wow. Well, at least we don't have to worry about water." Clarke said before they both walked closer to the lake while I stayed behind. Clarke filled up this bag with water while Finn splashed her with water.

"Come on, Finn. We don't have time for this."

"Clarke, we've been hiking for hours. We need to take a break."

"I'll take a break when we find Jasper." Clarke said right before Finn pulled her into the lake.

"Damn it, Finn!"

"Oh, wow. Okay. Maybe just a minute."

I sat on a rock waiting for them until Finn said something.

"Yeah. I think I know why you're so hell-bent on finding Jasper, why you're always taking care of everybody else."

Clarke scoffed before responding

"Now you sound like my mother. No. Go on. This should be good. The delinquent psychiatrist"

Finn was quite for a moment before saying

"You couldn't save your father."

Clarke stayed silent for a moment before noticing something I couldn't see because I was further away. She started walking towards it with Finn following. The curiosity got the better of me and I got up from the rock I was sitting on. I started walking around the small lake and saw blood on a few rocks. Clarke picked up goggles that Jasper was wearing the last time we saw him.

"Jasper. He was here. We should get the others"

Finn kneeled down and touched the blood

"We're close."

                                  ‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚₊

We all started to walk around to try and track Jasper.

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Wells asked.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker."

"It's called Fourth-year earth skills. He's good."

"You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Finn said before he found spots of blood. Not even one second later we all heard some sound in the distance.

"What the hell was that?"

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke said right before we started walking towards the sound to find Jasper tied to a tree, something on him where they shot him.

"Jasper?" Clarke said as we all walked towards him but Clarke a little more further than us, Clarke fell into this small hole in the ground with spikes.

"Clarke!" I yelled out scared for her.

Before she could fall in Bellamy grabbed her hand and catched her, he pulled her up.

"You okay?" Finn asked.

"Yeah."

I looked at each one of them, they all looked as scared as I was. But I knew they tried not to act like it.

"We need to get him down."

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm with you." Wells tried to join.

"No. Stay with Clarke. And watch him. You. Let's go." Finn said motioning to Murphy.

"There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke noticed.

"Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" Wells asked.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch likes its dinner to be breathing." Bellamy said.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." Finn said.

Murphy and Finn are now in the tree trying to cut Jasper free from the vines.

"Hurry up, Murphy." Finn told Murphy.

"Be careful." Clarke said.

When Clarke said that we heard a growling noise. That did not sound like something a human could make.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy asked.

"Grounders?" Bellamy questioned.

"That's not a grounder." I stated.

Suddenly this black leopard appeared from the bushes and started running towards us.

"Bellamy, gun!"

Clarke shouted but when Bellamy grabbed his gun it wasn't there. Wells had tried to shoot for it but it wouldn't die.

Just when I thought it left it jumped out for Bellamy, just when it could touch him Wells shot it. Wells dropped the gun.

"Now she sees you." Bellamy said to Wells, I had no idea what he was talking about but it didn't matter.

                                      𒀱

When we walked back to the dropship I heard someone yell "They're back!" I ignored them all and followed Clarke, Finn and Wells. Finn and Wells were holding Jasper. Right when I was about to go inside the dropship I heard someone's voice behind me, It was Monty talking to Clarke.

"Is he?..."

"He's alive. I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage."

Right when I was about to enter the dropship I saw the rest of them all cheering for Bellamy, probably for bringing the leopard for the rest of us to eat. Either way I went into the dropship helping Clarke with Jasper. When we came out I saw everyone taking off their wristbands for food.

"He's stable for now, but without medicine..." She paused for a second when she saw the sight of everyone taking their wristbands off.

"They're taking off their wristbands for food? No way. I... I won't do it."

"You don't have to." Finn replied as she walked up and tried to reach for it.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. What, you think you play by different rules?" Murphy stopped him.

"I thought there were no rules." Finn walked away with Clarke following, but I didn't follow them. I watched as someone try and take it but got punched by Bellamy.

"What is wrong with you?" I said before walking away to Clarke and Finn. I mean seriously, what is wrong with him. Someone trying to survive isn't a reason to hurt someone. I was just scared, honestly.

I saw Clarke and Finn sitting down next to a tree with Clarke eating meat on a stick. I sat down next to Clarke, at the moment the only person I knew I could trust was Clarke. She handed it to me and I took it. When I took a bit she asked me a question.

"Why would you follow us to find Jasper? I mean, it's just dangerous for someone your age."

I stayed silent for a moment, I didn't know what to say other than the truth. I just told the truth, they would find out at some point.

"My mother got floated, I shot my dad. I don't really have anything to lose at this point, I don't have anyone.

She seemed to look surprised and care a lot that I was the one to shoot my father but she tried not to look surprised.

"Now you do." She said while smiling at me.

Author's note: I had trouble writing this because I didn't have a lot of time and I was a little lazy but I'll try and get these done as soon as I can💞

word count: 1776

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.8K 536 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
407K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
68.9K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...
190K 4.1K 25
"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leavi...