By boop26

☆ 耳をすませば a girl's "frightening appearance" and "spooky character" was said to scare her classmates and "dist... More

whisper of the heart
PROLOGUE
[NAME] TIME
GROWN-UP TIME
ASSEMBLY TIME
TEST TIME
Christmas Special
SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 1ST PERIOD
SMALL NOTE

SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 2ND PERIOD

119 13 4
By boop26

The Koro Sensei Drawing Song!

🎵First you take the Earth🎵

🎵Then you put a bean in Tokyo🎵

🎵And another bean in Sichuan, China🎵

🎵Leave contrails as you fly from Dubai to Hawaii🎵

🎵Back to Dubai over the Philippines🎵

🎵And then! North-South between Hawaii and Dubai every 25 degrees🎵

🎵And voilà, Korosensei!🎵

"Now you try!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, right!" The students sassed.

❤︎

In the lounge room of the inn, Nagisa, Kayano, Okuda, and Sugino were watching Kanzaki get a high score in a spaceship game. She quickly pressed buttons and moved her ship rapidly, impressing the small group around her.

Meanwhile, (name) was currently versing Chiba in Dance Dance Revolution. The two chose a song by Hatsune Miku and chose expert mode. A few students slowly gathered around them, anticipating the results.

Chiba was used to these games, but (name) was quickly catching up. "Woah! They're moving as fast as Korosensei." The music slowed down and the song finally came to an end. Chiba and (name) high-fived and looked at the screen in excitement.

3..2..1!

NEW HIGH SCORE: 600,000 POINTS, CHIBA

NEW HIGH SCORE: 500,900 POINTS, (NAME)

So close! The two students were exhausted, but complimented each other. The crowd settled down and the students separated into their own friend groups. (name) waved Chiba goodbye and left to call her parents.

Using her new phone, she excitedly dialed her house phone. "Hello, (name)!" Her mother greeted happily. "How are you?" (name) felt cheerful at the sound of her mother's voice. "I'm doing great! I got to try different kinds of desserts on our first day!" She whisper-shouted, unable to control her excitement.

"That's great, (name)! Remember to stay out of trouble." Her mother warned, as (name) could imagine her face as she said that. "I will, mom." (name) missed her parents. She had never been away from them for so long. "Mom.." "Yes, dear?" (name) smiled.

She wouldn't want her parents to worry. "Nevermind." "Okay, but just know we miss you, (name). It's okay to miss us too." Her mother chuckled. Her mother had said just what she wanted to hear. "I miss you too! See you soon!" (name) said. "Bye (name)!" She could hear her father's enthusiastic voice, before she ended the phone call.

(name) walked back to her hotel room with a happy smile on her face. She was glad because she got to talk to her parents. She basically skipped down the hallways. She passed the boys' room, not expecting to hear her name.

"But (name) is last?" She heard one of her classmates say. She turned to the door and saw Korosensei listening in. She smiled at him and joined in, hiding on the other side of the door.

"Yeah well, she's nice and all, but have you seen her face? She totally gives me the creeps." "I mean, her long black hair and scary smile? She's totally Sadako from the Ring." "Haha Sadako!" "I'm not even friends with Sadako." "No one would want to be!" The room erupted into laughter.

(name) felt sick to her stomach. Just..just like middle school. She felt a headache coming. Sadako. Sadako. Sadako. Sadako. The name began to repeat endlessly in her mind. Just like middle school. Her long black hair covered her eyes. The boys didn't seem to stop laughing anytime soon. Korosensei stared at her in pity. "Oh, (name)..."

Isogai ripped the papers out of their hands. "Not funny, guys. These ratings are just between us, okay? I mean, most of us don't want this getting out. So do not let the girls or any teachers find out ab-" The boys noticed Korosensei, but not the girl sitting across from him. "He took notes and split!"

Korosensei began to run in one direction, while (name) ran in the other. She ran through the lounge and out of the inn doors. A single tear ran down her cheek. Tears welled up in her eyes and coursed down her cheeks.

I'll never be this (name) or this Sadako.

No matter how hard I try.

I don't have any sorcery.

I can't see ghosts.

I can't communicate with the dead.

I have no magic.

People are always afraid of me, I just want to be friendly.

.

Meanwhile, the girls had convinced Jelavich to share her stories. They learned that she was only 20 and she has a lot of stories about the men she seduced. Korosensei had snuck into their conversation and was quickly caught by Jelavich.

The girls came to the conclusion that he likes big boobs and tried to make him talk about his love life, but he used Mach 20 to leave before they could catch him. The Kunugigaoka girls rushed outside, but Jelavich stayed inside, packing up her beer.

"Now that I think about it, where's my favourite, little (name)?"

Jelavich opened the door to Karasuma's room, to find the man and Korosensei sitting together. "Hey, Korosensei! Where's my sweet (name)?" She complained. Karasuma sweatdropped, hoping she never finds you. Last time, she f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ nicely tried to get (name) to put on a short, mini dress she found in her closet. He had to pry you out of her hands.

Korosensei's mood dampened as he thought of what some of the boys said about you. He refrained himself from getting angry. "You haven't seen her either?" He asked the two other teachers, who shook their heads.

"The last time I saw her, she was playing that game with Chiba." Karasuma explained. Jelavich nodded, "I saw her then too. When I was on my way out to get beer." Korosensei sighed and explained what happened.

Jelavich gasped and Karasuma's eyes widened. They both clenched their fists. "I'm gonna go show those brats who's boss!" Jelavich stomped her foot, ready to give the boys a piece of her mind.

Karasuma held her back by her collar. "Let's at least form a plan. She's a missing student now, and it's already late evening." Jelavich placed a hand on her chin. "What are we going to do now?"

"It's already risky to take the kids outside with what happened today." Karasuma said, referring to (name), Kanzaki, and Kayano getting kidnapped. "How about Jelavich stays here with the students and the octopus and I go look for her?" He suggested, pointing at Jelavich who pouted childishly.

"I wanted to look for (name) too..." She muttered. Korosensei placed a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, Ms. Jelavich." Korosensei said, before leaving out of the window. Karasuma left quickly too, running out of the front door with his phone.

Jelavich sighed, "Now I have to go teach those kids a lesson."

❤︎l end of chapter 6, school trip time: 2nd period!!

❤︎l not 1, but 2 chapters in one day i'm so cool omg <3

❤︎l some drama happened :0

❤︎l also don't say (name)'s a drama queen because what they said was very mean >:(

❤︎l also i'm so confused with irina's last name because i don't know if it's "jelavic" or "jelavich" and the sub & dub are different 😭 CRYING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...
301K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...
91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
24.1K 630 22
This is my first fanfic. you're based as a female student. Due to constant brutal violence, you are transferred to class E. Or the "end" class, whe...