Natsu's Sister

By Savysly

Natsu's sister is in town and every one is surprised of Natsu having a sister... But there's something weird... More

The Greeting
It's Been Too Long Natsuna
Where could she be?
Authors Note
Lets go find Natsuna!
Im sorry Natsu...
I'll be here for you
Ill get you out of this
This all happened when...
New friends are made
The Warning
A/N

Why are you here?

3.7K 108 13
By Savysly

A/n: Thanks to everyone who is Reading, and Voting for my story i appreciate it a lot! Sorry for not updating I had a huge writers block! Hope you enjoy this chapter! And the picture above is a visual of what Natsuna's visitor looks like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsuna's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of tapping. I look out Lucy's window to see a muscular figure. I sit up as I see it at Lucy's window.

"Who's there?" I ask walking closer to the window. The shadow moves out the way as I get to the window. My hands burst into flames as I open the window, walking onto the roof. I look to see nothing there until i heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Natsuna Dragneel, I've finally found you"

It's Tadashi Sohma. A friend of mine... He treated me like a friend should... But Only when Mikage's back was turned...

I turn around to see Tadashi. Same Black hair, red eyes, Jacket, shirt, and shoes.

"What are you doing here?"

"To warn you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...