My mute girl

By nywritesss_

Samantha Evergreen and Paige Bueckers have known each other since they could remember. Paige made it her miss... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 5

3.3K 94 14
By nywritesss_

Samantha POV

It's been a month of me being their manager. Their first game is slowly approaching and i've never been more excited.

i've slowly became more comfortable with the whole basketball team and their coaches. they're hearing small comments from out of me not full blown conversations but small comments. other than that i'm writing what i want to say down.

we have about 3 days till their first game and coach geno is working their asses.

i'm walking into practice a little late today cause i had some homework to finish. "come on ladies! y'all are better than this working harder!" i hear geno yell as i'm walking in.

i wince cause i know they're all gonna be tired and in pain afterwards. i see them practicing with the UCONNs boys basketball team.

"samantha! thank god you're here! talk to them! please they're fucking up! aye everyone take a break go over by the board!" geno shouts and the girls sigh grabbing waters and walking over to the board.

i smile and walk over to geno. he hugs me and pats my back. "how're you doing today sam?" i smile at him. "good" he nods and points over at the girls.

"please please talk some sense into them!" he shakes my shoulders. i giggle and nod my head walking over to them.

i look around at all of them. i can tell they're tired cause usually when they see me they yell 'sam' and jump up to hug me.

well everyone except nika. that's besides the point.

i squat down infront of paige. she looks at me and pouts. "sammmm" she whines trying to hug me. 'ew no! you're sweaty move!' she whines more and flops back on the court.

i tap her making her look up at me. 'what's going on today? why're you guys slacking?' she sighs before sitting up. "we're nervous as hell. our first two games got cancelled and we're finally gonna have our first game and we don't know what to feel" she says.

i look around at the others and point at them. they all nod understanding that i meant. i sigh before standing up.

i grab a dry erase marker and start writing.

I know all of y'all are tired and nervous for the game coming up but y'all got this. i've sat here and watched y'all practice for months and i can tell y'all know what to do. it doesn't matter that your first two games were canceled. what matters is getting your head straight and worrying about helping your team when the time comes.

I stop and let them read that before erasing it and continuing on.

now stop getting into y'all's heads and just play the sport all of you truly love! so gets y'all's asses up and show geno y'all are ready to whoop ass!

i finish and turn to them. they read it and get up cheering! "y'all heard the manager let's go!" evina cheers out and they all jog back to the court.

i smile glad i got them up and hyped. I walk over to CD and she lets me know what I need to organize. I have to make sure that all the jersey numbers go to the correct person.

I'm also adding in the freshmen to the line up so everything is up to date. once i'm done i look up and see geno getting the girls on a huddle.

their first game is an away game and so i'm guessing he's talking to them about that. "are you ready for your first game as a manager?" CD walks over to ask. i smile and nod my head a little.

(i know it was a home game but i wanna make it interesting! ;)

yea just a little nervous that's all. "oh don't be! you'll do great! geno and i have seen how well you do, we believe that you'll do better than our previous ones. speaking of previous ones we have one coming back so you'll have someone to work with" i nod my head.

"ready to head back?" i look up and see paige. i smiled. 'yea, are we getting food?' she rolls her eyes. 'yea whatever the princess wants' i cheese and hop up waving bye to CD and Geno.

"bye samantha! paige! fill her in on the information please!" geno calls out as we're leaving. paige throws a thumbs up and we walk out.

"wait paige!" we turn and see nika jogging up to us. she totally ignores me and starts talking to paige. "hey can you give me a ride back? evina is going to see her boyfriend and i don't have the energy to walk." paige looks over at me. i'm just staring at nika because even though she might not like me i can't ignore how beautiful she is.

"uh, sam is taking me, we were gonna get something to eat first. uh sam you good with being nika?" i heard her but i didn't hear her. i'm like seriously admiring nika right now.

i felt a nudge on my shoulder. i snap out of my daze and look at paige who's smirking at me and nika who's mugging me once again. 'what?'

paige shakes me head and her smirk widens. "i asked if it was okay if we borough nika with us?" i nod my head and turn walking towards my car.

that was so fucking embarrassing bro what?! i hop in the drivers seat and start the car waiting on nika and paige.

they're walking and talking. when they finally make it to the car paige pushes nika to the front and hops in the back locking it. 'what're you doing?' i look back at her.

she shrugs her shoulders and smiles. i roll my eyes and look through the passenger side window to see nika just standing there.

"tell her to get in" i say to paige. paige rolls her window down. "get in nika! i'm hungry asf and sam isn't nice when she's hungry too!" i look back at her with a blank face.

she just smiles at me and rolls her window back up. nika finally gets in. she sets her bag on the ground and puts her seatbelt on. i nod my head and put the car in reverse. i put my hand on the passenger headrest and look back while turning the wheel with my left hand.

"oooo sexy girl~" i hear paige say. i lift my hand and flip her off. after i'm done reversing i put it in drive and pull off. i grab my phone and hand it to nika. she looks at it then back at me.

"she's giving you aux, im her car the rules are passenger gets aux everyone else can't complain" nika just looks at me. i pull up to a stop sign and turn to look at her.

blank face i bring the phone up and shake it. she glances down at my lips before rolling her eyes and taking the phone. "what's the password." i don't say anything obviously, but i lean over and put my face in the camera so it opens.

i take us to in and out, cause i was feeling burgers. when we pull up i turn to them and do a thumbs up. "yea this is good, nika you okay with this?" she nods and we get out.

i lock the car and walk ahead of them. when a car was getting ready to pass i put my arms out to stop them. i glad at the car cause why are they going so fucking fast in a parking lot.

after they pass we make it to the door. i open it up and hold it for them. "thanks sam" paige says walking in while nika just walks in.

and oh boy oh boy am i no better than a man cause when i tell you nika has ass! let me stop that's inappropriate and rude. i walk in after them, hand paige my card and go to find us a seat.

"is she not ordering?" nika points over to me. "nah, mute remember? i order for her" nika shoots an eyebrow up and nods her head.

after awhile they get the food and come to sit down. "you really didn't have to pay sam, i could've ha-" i glad at her cutting her off. 'no.' she just blinks multiple times and rolls her eyes.

she places my food down and i smile and dig in. they start talking and so i just listen. "bro, this one girl in my class has been constantly flirting with me." nika says.

"is she cute?" nika shrugs her shoulders. "she's okay, not really my type. she's more fem and i like more-" she stops and looks at me. "masc girls, they're just more of a turn on" i blush a little.

i know she's not talking about me but it still made me feel some type of way. "ahhh i see you nika~" paige teases making her blush.

i finish my food and lean back in my chair manspreading continuing to listen. nika glances over at me again and gives me a once over. "nah but for real send her my way. i like them fem"!i nudge her shoulder.

"whattt? im telling the truth!" i roll my eyes. 'oh i know but what happened to that one guy?' she pulls a disgusted face at me. 'we tried to fuck and he got a call from some random girl and i asked him who it was and he said his ex asking where he was! and he willing told her! like what that's weird no thank you. i think i might pull a you and come out a lesbian cause guys are disgusting!' i giggle at her rant.

"context..." nika says from the other side of the table. "oh i was talking about that one guy i told you? yea disgusting" nika nods her head and laughs.

'we good to go?' i sign after tapping paige. she nods her head and we get up and leave.

we get in the car and i drive off.

when we make it back to the dorms, i see nika passed out in the passenger seat and paige half asleep. i sigh and tap paige. "i'll take her to her dorm you go ahead and head to ours" she nods her head and gets out.

i turn the car off and walk over to nika's door. "do you know her room number?" paige grumbles and i nod my head.

she nods hers and walks off. i pick nika up bridal style and shut the door and successfully lock it.

i head inside and to the elevators. i press the correct floor and go up. after i make it to the floor i walk to her room.

i knock on the door and evina answers. "huh? oh sam, what's u- oh nika oh come in come in!" she says moving aside. i smile at her and walk inside.

"her room is on the left" i nod my head and head over opening the door and laying her on her bed. i take her shoes off and talk her hair out of her pony tail and cover her up.

"hey thanks for getting her back home safely" evina says from the door. i turn and smile at her. "no problem, imma head to my room before paige worries, i'll see you tomorrow" she nods and gives me a hug.

(unedited)
i hope you guys are liking this, i feel like it's not as good as my other one but please give any input you think is needed! thanks! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 8.2K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...
35.9K 668 15
elizabeth williams and paige bueckers had been best friends for as long as anyone can remember. however, paige makes a huge mistake, which costs her...
28.2K 802 15
ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: those eyes by poetschoas. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โšชโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—„โ—„โ €โ–โ– โ €โ–บโ–บโ €โ € โ € 2:58/ 3:48 โ € โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‹ ๐Ÿ”Šโ € In which, Paige Bueckers and Jenessa Jayde used to be...
26.7K 498 14
When Paige Bueckers meets Nika's best friend from back home... she didn't think she'd be as attracted as she was to her but she ends up falling for h...