š‘­š‘¶š‘¹š‘©š‘°š‘«š‘«š‘¬š‘µ š‘©š‘Øš‘»š‘»š‘³...

By ilyv44

'š˜¼š™”š™©š™š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™ š™Øš™š™š š™¢š™–š™® š™š™–š™«š™š š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™™ š™”š™¤š™«š™š.. š™–š™”š™” š™§š™šš™”š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£š™Øš™š™žš™„š™Ø š™–š™§š™š š™›š™¤ļæ½... More

āˆž
āˆž
āˆž
āˆž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
āˆž

26

14 2 0
By ilyv44

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

"Let's fall back to that tree wait till sundown. If we can't make comms, we're walking home anyway gents." Micheal nods.

"Let's get some rest." He assured.

"Pack up let's move!" He ordered.

˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

We had made it towards the trees. It's quiet and the suns getting low. Probably two hours of sunlight left. Most of us were sleep besides Marus and Micheal. My eyes were closed while gently resting on micheal's shoulder. Suddenly I heard screaming in native tongue in a distance.

"Hey get up." Michael shook me lightly.

I woke up pushing my head up and grabbing my gun. The boys were already pointing there scopes. When I looked through mine I didn't see anything.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered.

"I heard it." Marcus nods crouching down moving spots.

"I'm going to do some recon. Be back in two minutes." Micheal whispered.

"You want some company?" Marcus asked.

"Negative." He shook his head no.

"Be careful." I cautioned.

"You think there coming after us?" I asked.

"Like a pack of wild dogs." Marcus whispered.

We stood steady in our crouching positions when suddenly a branch snapped. Down towards the mountain something appears to move. I missed it but it catches my peripheral. I want to think it's a bird or something.. I really do. I shift my gaze now Focusing out of my scope to see if I catch it again.

There was more movement I raised my gun to my eye so it can meet the scope. I slowly pan my M-4 across the hill. Suddenly I saw a body i didn't want it to be a person. But when I saw a flash once again I could finally identify it.. it was a human.

I tried to call Marcus's attention but he wasn't looking. Axe was too focused in his scope. I decided to figure it out myself. I pan a bit more to the right. When I couldn't see the person again I chose to move two more. I crouched over to marcus and he was focused as well.

"Did you see them?" I whispered.

He nods.

Micheal finally comes back and crouches down next to me.

"We are about to get contacted." Michaeal admit.

"I'm fucking ready." Marcus admit.

"How fucking fast are these guys?" Micheal asked.

"Fast." I nod.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"I'm thinking we're about prepared to get in a pretty good gunfight." I admit.

"Copy that." He nods.

"Looks like I voted wrong." Marcus admit.

"Don't say that." I whispered

"Negative." Micheal admit.

"We just got the opportunity to make absolutely fucking strong contact with our from the other side. I would say job well done." He admit.

"Hoo-yah to that sir." Marcus smiled.

"Danny." Micheal whispered into radio.

"Get ready to fight." He warned.

"Hey mikey?" Marcus called out.

"Yeah bud?" He asked.

"I'm about ready to punch that time card." Marcus admit.

"Do it on your count." Micheal whispered back.

My back pressed up against a tree, inventorying my ammo. Danny, Axe, Murphy were all doing the same readying for war I was a bit nervous but at this point I wasn't going to die. Axe and danny sneak quick looks of their wives pictures tapped inside their helmets.

"You ready?" Micheal asked.

"Ready." I nod placing a kiss on his lips.

I could feel a trap tightening around all of us. All of us focused up hill. I wanted to get then bad. There was a tree at least twenty feet in front of me.

There was A flash of a turban man. When I saw a glimpse of him again there was a Glint of an AK Barrel pointed in my direction. My eyes on glass, still as marble; my gun was Aimed at the tree. I got in ready position as I had eyes on my target as well. He was standing right in front of me just a few feet away. Although he clearly didn't know how to hide very well. I look over my shoulder at Micheal whose gun was also pointed at that tree. My eyes go back on the scope.

"Hey micheal?" I asked.

"Yes moore?" He answered.

"How much do you want to bet I can make this a headshot?" I whispered.

"You wish." He smiled.

"Fine." I nod.

"Is that a green light?" I whispered.

"Moore if you miss that shot.. it's war." He admit.

"I never miss." I nod.

I remove my clutch and press the button. With my finger on the trigger I wait for the perfect moment. He began raising his gun and that's when I closed one eye and pointed the nose of my gun at him. I fire once blowing the man's head off. He still wasn't down by then so I shot him a second time in his chest.

Before I could even say a smart comment to micheal, from above and half way down both flanks of the mountain the Taliban group open fire. They began screaming at each other, communicating through violent; loud bursts of Pashto. I barely could hear what was going on within my group, everything was becoming overwhelming. I hid behind a log for a moment trying to catch my breath. I didn't want to catch a panick attack but it felt like I couldn't move.

"Are you hit!" Marcus asked.

"No!" I panted.

"Then get the fuck up and fire!" He yelled.

Something about those words woke a passion in me. Back at the old base sargeant would've told me something so similar. It woke that drive and competitiveness I used to have before I left. I let out a breath of relief finally removing my head from being the log. When I got up slowly I could see the Taliban group beginning to move fast down the hill.

A man came running towards me full speed. I got up quickly getting into crouching position shooting at his chest twice. They moved Agile and fearless... I guess you can say that's why they didn't give up so easily. They weren't weighted down by the fact they had big heavy gear, they were able to climb through trees and leap through boulders. We were only limited to the ground.

"Stay down!" Axe yelled.

"Push left! Marcus, moore, Move!" Micheal yelled.

Marcus and I ran down the hill getting a closer shot. As we moved they moved, the taliban men moved down the hill on both sides shooting as they move. I tried to focus on what was in front of me right now with so many things going on around me. I never let anyone come close more than five feet. I shot a man in the head but somehow it's like one bullet wasn't enough for them.

The man began running at me full speed but My gun was jammed and wouldn't reload. I began panicking trying to take it out but it wouldn't work. I tried reaching for the knife in my shoe but he was already too close. Before I could even react micheal gave him the last bullet to his head.

"You know I got you." He smile.

"Yeah whatever." I ducked.

"Moving!" Micheal yelled.

More men began to charge at me and I barely even had time to reload. I needed to move; my spot was getting comprised. The more I stayed, the more I was being shot at.

"Cover me!" I yelled to Marcus.

I made my run for it. I tried to crouch down low enough but I got shot in my leg.

"Fuck!" I shouted crawling over behind a tree.

"You okay!" Axe ran over.

"I'm okay!" I nod.

"Just cover me!" I assured.

I quickly took off my vest and ripped a peice of my shirt off. I took what was needed and wrapped it tightly around my leg. I quickly put my vest back on and my backpack.

"I'm good!" I assured.

Axe the farthest to the right starts shooting and
moving right into the wall of the taliban. He began getting closer which means he was going to need backup. Marcus follows him staying low, shooting.

"Mother fucker!" Marcus ran over to where I was.

"You hit?" He asked.

"I'm good." I swore.

"How'd you get that stuff we're not supposed to have medical!" He asked.

"I have my ways." I smiled.

Axe and I moved over to danny. We began shooting left and right but we weren't sure what to shoot at. They were so fast that not even a billet would stop them. Danny was trying to fire with one arm. Desperate to get the radio up.

"Spartan 01 reporting major enemy contact. We need help! Spartan 01 reporting major enemy contact. Request immediate QRF! Spartan 01 requesting immediate QRF." Danny spoke into comms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 1 15
" yet this heart beats for a purpose Afreen,you're the purpose " Ghufran Ahmed. " She had a tough spirit,not weaker like the heart of mine, which can...
107 0 12
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
1K 21 34
WARNING: THIS ISNT FOR KIDS THERES DRUGS/VIOLENCE/SWEARING/FIGHTING/BLOOD/WAR/GORE/ALCOHOL/MODERATE SEXUAL THINGS/PREGNANCY/BIRTH AND LOVE RELATIONSH...
88.7K 5.4K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~~ā€¢~~ā€¢~ā€¢~~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢ He was a soldier, running towar...