𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀�...

By steampunktophat

【WARNING】This story takes place in a drastically altered version of the My hero universe that has been mixed... More

𝘼 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀
𝙂𝙤 𝙂𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓑𝓔!!!
Moving in and raising the flag
𝐹𝒜𝑀𝐼𝐿𝒴 𝒯𝐼𝐸𝒮
A Past Better forgotten
CLAIM THE TITLE FROM THE HEAT OF BATTLE BECOME MEJIN
Guess im gonna be a hero now
Beginning 30 of the 4th
Heroics class 1a&1b vs Tekadan
Class rep and The USJ

Gunpla Festival

5 0 0
By steampunktophat

Nezu was sitting across from a Bamco representative as the discussion was rather tense.
" The company would like to hold the Gunpla Festival in U.A., given the fact that you signed the contract for the simulation tech. We are permitted to utilize the grounds for PR use." Nezu, while listening, looks over the contract and sees that this is indeed the case, but he did add a clause that he could provide security and the students could attend for free. "Well, I see no problem in the contract. Just let me make some calls, and we'll have everything prepared."
The representative bows and leaves. Nezu sips some tea and bursts out in a mad cackle.

The Gunpla festival was in full swing in less than a week, and the students of U.A. were wandering freely. "It's too bad Shimura couldn't join us," said Kirishima. He's going to meet up with us later, but he had to do a promotional thing for the festival first." A large holographic projection shows a live feed of Izuku showcasing a pair of new model kits.

"Real through Perfect Grade Musha Gundam models based on Yukimura Sanada and Masamune Date from the Sengoku Basara Game series. Available next month, you can also win a pair of special models with universal full metal frames in the singles division tournament." The hologram continued "The team division will be able to choose one of Bamcos Vaulted products to be their prize one product per person and just like last year the products will be announced for rerelease at the next gunpla festival. Now let's all show the world OUR INDOMITABLE HUMAN SPRIT!!" The feed cut to a live band that started to play  

With that, the Anual Gunpla Festival opened. 

Izuku and his friend group go to see the singles division and find out Kirishima has entered.
They arrive in time for the final match a Barbatos against a Load Astray Ω. Izuku expects this to be impressive, and it is, but in a brutal knockdown, drag-out brawl kind of way. If the combatants aren't attacking with their massive, solid-mass weapons they are punching each other. But one of them had to give and eventually. BOTH went down. As it turned out, the piolets were Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, who agreed to split the prize and were able to become friends. "Who knows what words were exchanged between their fists? But that's how real men speak to each other!" Stated a hero known as Golden Gloves who had a boxer-themed hero costume and bright yellow MMA gloves with padded knuckles. 

Izuku, Momo, Kaminari, and Jiro head to the team division to see the much larger event hall.

"Hard to believe all this is temporary, huh?" Kaminari asked rhetorically "We're in section A for the first heat." Momo said "Team SRSC from Sairen Technical Colage. they made it to nationals for teams last year." Jiro pointed out. "Yeah, but now they have to fight us! The best of Tekadan and Kaminari." Jiro burst out laughing at that while Kaminari yelled indignantly and slapped the air.

"Please set your GP base."

"Please set your Gunpla"

Izuku

Kaminari

Momo

Jiro

"Damage Level Set to C"

"Arena set Area #692 Extracted from GBO City of Wheels." 

BATTLE START

the arena was a massive City with numerous cogs and wheels. The whole area was like the inside of a watch. Momo used the powerful sensors on the R-3 Powerd to find their opponents.

They were useing a high-speed mobile armor. Jiro fired the R-Gun powered's Hi twin Luancher across the enemy path. This allowed Kaminari to lay down suppressive fire with the R-2 powered's Hi-con Zol guns. Izuku used the R-1's Transformation feature and changed the R-1 into flight mode while Momo used the R-3 Powered's Strike Shields to hold the opponent in place. As for Team SRSC, It was at this moment they knew they fucked up. As they had been caught in an R-formation combination attack. The SRSC team looked up to see Izuku in His machine's flight mode.

Angling itself down for a dive while the front of the machine glows with green energy.
At that point, there was a boom and an explosion, and Tekadan secured the first win of the first heat.

Next time, Gunpla Festival Final Heat SRX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.3K 33
Izuku Midoriya had never known his family he grew up lonely but one day as he is stealing he is found by the Hero Tony Stark who decides to take Izuk...
4.8K 145 20
(Gundam Pilot OC X Naruto Shippuden Harem) Before Naruto and Jiraiya left the Hidden Leaf Village, two scientists among the villagers of Konoha have...
30.2K 389 45
When you're suddenly put into another world that you're pretty sure shouldn't be remotely possible, you know it means big. But right now, that doesn'...
599K 10.1K 158
Let's go another cliche story I want to try out! Just the typical izuku yagi story my way but with some twists of my own. (Hero) -images aren't mine ...