From the forge to union(Union...

By Blackmega2004

So. You remember that baby celestialsapien that Ben 10 and his friends saved from Aggregor? Well that baby wa... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 2:Yang vs Cinder
Chapter 3:True self
Chapter 4:First day of school(corrected)
Chapter 5:Changings
Chapter 6:Godly timešŸ„­
Chapter 7:The rage of Y/n
Chapter 8:Beach trip

Chapter 1:Entering the exam

1K 31 28
By Blackmega2004

So. Hum hey there. My name is....Hum well since my name cannot be understand by human ears you can call me by a human name like Y/n. As many of you may know already i am a celestialsapien. Wich is a race of interstellar gods. You might have seen me in your little cartoon shows. I was still a baby yet i could see you trought your screens.

Yeah. That little guy was me. And when i saw this black haired dude sacrifice his own sanity to protect me...it kinda ignited something inside of me. I was fascinated by what you humans call "heroism". So you guessed that i was very excited when i discovered that a school in another universe teached heroism. I begged on all four to my mom to let me go. Despite my very young age of 16 years old, my mom miraculously accepted to let me go to this said school. And this is my story.

3rd pov.

We could see a world who was at "peace". And in the middle of a city of this said world was a hug school.

And as this city was at peace a sudden hole in the sky open and someone get out of it.

This person fly down toward the school as themhole close itself and soon, the person land in front of it. Despite his appearence no one seem,to even notice him like he was invisible as he see there is a lot of people here as it seem that today is an entrance exam.

???:Oh boy oh boy oh boy i can't wait to learn how to be a hero! Maybe they will teach me how to become like this person who saved me as a baby!

The person quickly float inside the school and see a many boys and girls being here. No one see him as he was still invisible as the person then decide to his in a room to take human form.

???:If people see me in my real appearence they might get scared.

He then take a themappearence of a young 16 years old boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes and then sneakily get out of the room and follow the crowd of students toward what seem to be a huge arena. The other kids talk to each others as the boy was aside everyone else looking around facinated.

???:Woah this is incredible! There is so much people!

Suddenly a little tablet drone fly in front of him.

Drone:Please insert name.

The boy then take the tablet and look at it like he never saw one in his life.

???:I...I guess i have to choose a name...How about... Y/n?

Y/n write his new name on the tablet and the drone fly away. Suddenly at the top of the arena three figures reveal themself as the headmasters.

White hair:Welcome everyone. I am Ozpin, one of the three headmasters of Union Academy. It is our pleasure to see you today in this entrance exam. This year we decided to make this exam quite different and more entertaining. A tournament!

The crowd in the arena cheer as Y/n look around smiling.

Y/n:A tournament? That seem so cool!

Red hair:The tournament will go as such. Since you are 50 we will make it a tournament of 50 places that will go as such.

Suddenly a huge screen appeared.

Rat:Those fights will not be determinent in if you will enter the school or not. However we will judge you on three critters. Skills, capacity and finally, fair play. Also there is 3 rules that must be respected by everyone. Those rules are:No killing, if you get out of the ring you are instantly eliminated and finaly...Have fun kiddo's

Ozpin:Your numbers have already been assigned. Now please wait for your turn in the waiting room that is outside the arena beside...

As Ozpin call two random students the other go to the waiting room. This room had many seats for everyone to sit down and relax. As Y/n look around he see that some poeple were training before their fights as some others decide to watch the fights of the tournament by looking at a giant screen in the room. Y/n walk around until he bumb into someone.

???:Hey whatch where your going dumbass.

Y/n:Oh sorry sir i didn't see you there.

Y/n scratch his head shyly.

???:You better cuz i will be the harem king!

Y/n then slowly start to cringe a bit.

Y/n:O....Kay.

Suddenly someone put herself in front of Y/n and glare at Issei.

???2:Issei stop bullying the other students.

Issei scoff.

Issei:Awww look at that. Big sis Yang is here to protect the newcomers. What a joke.

Issei walk away as he suddenly grope the ass of a girl as he pass by before receiving a slap on the face. Yang sight and turn toward Y/n.

Yang:Hey. Hum sorry for Issei's behavior, because he have a super strong sacred gear he think he is the boss of the place or something.

Y/n:But aren't this an entrance exam?

Yang:Well yes. But...

She look around before approaching Y/n ear and whisper.

Yang:This school isn't all black and white. The headmasters are some real dirty bastard. They send some experimented students to test the one who have big potentials.

Y/n:So they send you to fight?

Yang:Yeah. Actually half of us here are actually real students here to test the newcomers. But don't worry as long as you don't get with Issei you should be fine.

Speaker:Next fighters Issei Hyoudo and Y/n L/n are called in the arena.

Yang:...Im sorry little guy.

Y/n blink a few time and then hug Yang suprising her.

Y/n:Thanks for the warning.

Y/n run toward the arena as Yang was blushing.

Yang:...I know i just met him but i think i met my futur bf.

Meanwhile.

In the arena Y/n and Issei were in front of each others as Issei make appear a gauntlet on his arm as Y/n stand there looking around without even noticing what Issei just did.

Y/n:Woah there is so much people! It kinda make me nervous.

Meanwhile some other students were watching from the tribune of the arena.

(Yes in this story she is chubby cuz i said so! I mean just look at her isn't she just more cute and huggable and cuddly?)

Green hair:He is fighting Issei? Poor guy.

Blond:Yeah. I woudn't want to be at his place.

Small:Yeah and if Issei get encouraged by his harem it will be 10 time worst.

Chubby:I just wish he can go not with a broken arm.

In the arena.

Iseei crack his neck and get in fighting stance as Y/n look at him.

Y/n:What are you doing? Are we dancing?

Issei:...Are you retarded or something?.

Y/n:...Idk what it mean but my mom always told me i was special.

Issei:Ok yeah retard. Now die!

Issei dash toward Y/n and punch him in the face but it didn't do anyhing.

Y/n:Hum...Was that supposed to do anything?

Issei:What the... Ok you got some resistence but what will you do against that?!

He jump away and then chagre a giant fire ball as his gauntlet spoke.

Gauntlet:BOOST!!!

Issei:BOOSTED DRAGON SHOT!!!!!

He shoot a giant fireball toward Y/n but he dosen't even budge as Yang was watching the fight she gasped like everyone else as the headmasters didn't seem all shocked.

Y/n:Ouuh a giant firework.

Suddenly the fireball vanish and let go a lot of fireworks that fly in the sky. Everyone look shocked as the public simply applaud at the display.

Issei:THE FUCK WAS HAT?!?!

Y/n:What i just turned your fireball into firework. You could have hurted someone with something this dangerous.

Y/n say with pure innocense strucking Yang. The chubby girl and the young girl making them faint with a cuteness overload.

Green hair:MOMO, RUBY!!!!

Issei:You are the dumbest dude i ever saw in my life! Im gonna send you to hell with my next attack!!!

???:Issei!

He then look up and see his harem showing their boobies.

Red hair:IF YOU WIN THIS FIGHT WE WILL LET YOU TOUCH OUR BOOBS!!!

Issei then get extremely horny and he get a huge power boost and he suddenly wear an armor.

Issei:IM GONNA KILL YOU LITTLE BTCH CUZ IM ALL FIRED UP GRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Issei dash at Y/n and punch him in the gut creating a huge smoke cloud. As Issei pant slightly he see a green armored hand grab his fist.

Y/n:Idk what you did but...

Suddenly the smoke come down revealing Y/n in a green armor.

Y/n:I like it!

He suddenly punch Issei in the face breaking his helmet revealing his red cheek due to the punch.

Y/n:Your special armor stuff is...

Begin at 16 seconds.

Issei is sent in a wall as everyone is clearly shocked by this. Y/n armor dissapear and he then lift his hands in the air.

Y/n:I win.

The crowd roar in applaud at what the young alien did as the headmasters like every other students of Union were shocked.

Ozpin:...This kid is a menace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 168 9
怌*cough* disclaimer: Bad grammar, And lengthy prompt! May slow update cause focus on main story. No generic Union Academy, just normal crossover怍 Ac...
922 45 6
PLOT: Ben has just lost his Feedback transformation from his fight against a corrupted Galvanic Mechamorph Malware, during his summer time at Bellwoo...
8.4K 212 13
I have seen the education system fail so many people, I wanted to make sure I'd save everyone I could before it was too late. I might not have superp...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...