I Can't Wait {Kyojuro Rengoku...

By J1nx_0

Fem! Reader Rengoku x Reader ~{β™‘}~ (Modern AU!! This story contains smut in some chapters, so be aware if yo... More

Note
β™‘ I Can Wait β™‘
β™‘ Unexpected β™‘
β™‘ Rainy Day Out β™‘
β™‘ Drunk Mess β™‘
πŸ‹ Practice πŸ‹
β™‘ "Take your chance" β™‘
β™‘ Rethink β™‘
πŸ‹ "I miss you" πŸ‹
πŸ‹ Perfect πŸ‹
β™‘ Pain in the Ass β™‘
β™‘ Await β™‘
πŸ‹ Office πŸ‹
πŸ‹ Quiet πŸ‹
β™‘ Planning β™‘
β™‘ Jealousy β™‘
β™‘ Fucked β™‘
πŸ‹ Help πŸ‹
β™‘ Bar β™‘
β™‘ Frustration β™‘
πŸ‹ Reminder πŸ‹

πŸ‹ Apologize πŸ‹

2.1K 23 42
By J1nx_0

Rengoku Pov
__________

I'm fucking pissed.

She wasn't answering my text and she wasn't active. I got worried and went to the party she was at. Turns out when I got there, she had another man's hands on her.

I dragged her inside the house and slammed the door closed, leaning my back against the door and crossing my arms over my chest.

I stared her down and locked my eyes on her, waiting for her to speak up about what I had just saw at the party.

"So?" I started, clenching my fist tighter. "You aren't going to say anything about earlier?"

"It really wasn't what you think, Rengoku." She started, her voice almost convincing me to forgive her that very second. "He was just helping me stand."

I widened my eyes slightly and clenched my jaw. "Help you stand? How much did you fucking drink?"

"I wasn't thinking, okay? B/F was just telling me to have fun and to just drink, but I'm not blaming anything on them."

At this point, she wasn't fully sober, but she understood everything I was saying to her and everything she was saying to me.

I moved away from the door and walked closer to Y/N until I was inches away from her, her breasts almost touching me.

Her eyes stayed glued on mine as I stared down at her, my arms crossed over my chest. I wanted to slam my lips on hers and teach her a fucking lesson about having another man's hands on her, but I couldn't give in so easily.

"It doesn't explain why you let that man put his hands on you." I responded, my voice rough as I spoke.

"I wasn't thinking straight. Is there an amount of times I'm going to need to keep repeating that to you?" She said with attitude in her voice.

I felt my blood boil with the sound of her attitude in her voice, wanting to shut her fucking mouth up.

I reached for a fistful of her hair and pulled her face closer, eliciting a grunt from her.

"You don't fucking talk to me like that," I tightened my grip on her hair and lowered my voice down to almost a whisper, "I would gladly teach you a lesson about what happens when you talk back to me." I said, my voice rough as I spoke.

I let go of her hair and walked past her, going towards the bedroom without care of what she had to say.

~

It's been 3 days and I hadn't spoke to her since the argument. These past days has been hell. She hasn't slept in bed with me, she's been going out more often, and she's been ignoring me, not even looking at me.

It's driving me fucking crazy.

I'm frustrated at her, but I miss her bad enough to forget the frustration I have for her. I want her to look at me, speak to me, yell at me. Anything. I want her to acknowledge me.

Even thinking about her yelling at me gets me so hard that I can just cum at the thought of her yelling at me for getting so worked up over something little.

I was in the bedroom doing paperwork from my job, trying to forget my thoughts about Y/N. I heard her footsteps in the living room and I tried to put away any frustration I still had for her because that wasn't what I wanted right now.

I got up and left the bedroom and walked down the hallway to the living room. I entered the kitchen and saw her washing the dishes.

I know she knows I'm in here with her, but she still manages to act as if I'm not even in the room.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist securely, gently squeezing her as I pressed my face in her neck. Her scent, it's intoxicating.

I pressed kisses along her neck and collarbone, listening to her let out small whimpers as I sucked a hickey on her neck.

She groaned and pushed me away, a string of saliva connecting with my lips and her neck.

"Stop, Rengoku." She demanded, clear that she wanted me to leave her alone but I wouldn't.

I frowned at her tone and moved closer to her again, pressing myself against her as I wrapped my arms around her waist once again.

"Please, Y/N, just let me stay here." I pleaded to her, pressing my lips against her jaw and running my hand up and down her stomach.

She groaned and went back to the dishes, ignoring my presence.

I pressed my lips all over her neck and moved my hands up slowly to her breasts, giving both gentle squeezes before fumbling with her clothed nipples.

She gripped the dish she had in her hand and put it down. I could hear her breathing picking up and I gently bit her earlobe. I pressed my hips against her ass and grinded against it, moaning softly at the feeling of my clothed cock getting the attention it's been craving from her for so long.

She gripped the edge of the counter before pushing me away from her. "Enough, Rengoku!" She panted and tried to clear away her flustered state. She turned around so that she was now facing me. "If you need to say something, say it."

I looked at her face, admiring every shape and contour of it before I grabbed her waist and slammed my lips onto hers.

I felt her hands try to push me away, but I grabbed her wrist and held them securely, not letting her pull away nor push me away. I slid my tounge inside her mouth in a hungry matter, unable to hold myself back from devouring her mouth and tasting her.

Once I pulled away, we were both panting heavily, lost in breath from the kiss. "Please forgive me, Y/N, I regret getting so angry at you that seeing you ignore me hurts too much to bare." I apologized, resting my head on her shoulder. "Please, yell at me, hit me, look at me. Anything. Just please... don't ignore me."

I pressed soft kisses on her neck and let go of her wrists, placing my hands on her waist and squeezing gently. I picked her up and sat her down on the kitchen counter, getting on my knees and spreading her legs apart.

Before I could let her say anything, I pressed my thumb against her clothed clit and rubbed it, electing a loud gasp from her.

"Please, please let me show you how much I miss you." I rubbed my thumb in circles around her clit, using my other hand to remove her pants, leaving her exposed in her panties infront of me.

She groaned and I could see the dampness between her legs, filling my desires for her even more. I moved my head closer between her legs until my lips were inches away from her pussy. I ran my tounge across her clothed slit and lapped at the juices she was leaking out. Her moans grew louder, her legs closing in and squeezing my head between her thighs. I moaned and sucked on her clit, gently biting down and eliciting a cry from her.

"Rengoku!- Aagh!~" She grabbed a fistful of my hair and squeezed my head tighter between her thighs. She moved her hips against my face, her clit grinding against my tounge.

I grabbed her thighs and spread them far apart until the sides of her pussy were exposed to me, her panties unable to hide them away from me. Without wasting any more time, I pulled her panties down her legs until they fell on the ground.

Her pussy was soaked and throbbing, her thighs shaking in my grasp. I put her thighs over my shoulders and pulled her closer until my lips pressed against her clit. I placed gentle kisses on her clit and sucked on it lightly, flicking my tounge over it hungrily.

I was so fucking hard it was painful. I grinded my hips against the air to get some friction out of it as I ate her out. My chin was getting soaked in her juices and I couldn't get my mind off of how good she tasted.

She moaned and threw her head back, her hand gripping my hair even tighter as her hips bucked against my face. I sucked and licked her clit, running my tounge up and down between her lips before teasing her entrance.

I gripped her thighs tighter before I slid my tounge inside, feeling her walls clamp down on my tounge tightly. "Fuck..." I groaned quietly as I sucked on her sensitive entrance as I pumped my tounge in and out of her.

I pulled my tounge out and lapped at her slit, teasing her clit by flicking it with my tounge before sucking it hungrily. Her moans only motivated me further and I gently bit her clit, sucking harder and more hungrily.

I couldn't resist myself any longer. I let go of her thighs and reached for my belt, undoing it quickly and swiftly until it was off. I pulled away and stood up, freeing my dripping cock from my boxers and rubbing the tip between her lips. I groaned and gripped both her thighs apart until her pussy lips spread open to me.

"You don't know how bad I've been craving this, craving you..." I positioned infront of her soaked entrance and pushed in the tip, electing a whine from her.

"It hurts seeing you ignore me..." I mumbled, pushing in even further and getting half my cock inside her warmth. "But now I can show you just how much I've been craving you, Y/N."

I slowly pulled out so only the tip remained inside her before I slammed all the way in, a cry escaping her lips. Her legs were shaking in my grasp and her breathing picked up, shaking as well.

"Fuuuck, Y/N..." I moaned, pulling out again before slammimg in. Repeating the process over and over.

I pounded into her and pressed her legs against her chest, giving myself access even deeper into her. I slammed into her hungrily, unable to contain the whiny moans that escaped from me at each stroke I made. The way she clenched down around me each time I pulled out, her pussy begging to be punished by my cock.

I stared at her breasts that were being contained by her shirt, seeing the way it moved even with the shirt on. I grabbed the collar of the shirt and ripped it open, her breasts bouncing out of its containment. She wasn't wearing a bra. Fuck.

I moaned at the sight of her pointy nipples and sped up my strokes, gripping her thighs even tighter as my eyes stayed glued on her breasts moving with each thrust. Leaving behind red hand prints on her thighs.

Her moans were getting whiny and my thrust were getting sloppy, feeling my orgasm coming in. I brought her ankle to my lips and pressed kisses on it as I didn't stop my strokes, her cries of pleasure filling the kitchen.

I didn't care if anyone could hear how loud we were in the middle of the day, all I cared about was her pleasure. I want to let her know just how bad she has me craving for her, just how much I love her.

I pulled out of her and gripped her hips, picking her up so that my lips came into contact with her filthy pussy. She gasped at the sudden feel on my cock pulled out and replaced with my tounge. I plunged my tounge into her, tasting myself inside her.

I slurped up her pussy like a man who's been starving. I pulled away and licked my lips, moaning at her taste on my tounge and lips. I picked her up and brought her to the couch, not wanting to waste more time with her. I sat on the couch and sat her down on my cock, hearing her yelp at the sudden fullness.

"K-Kyojuro!~" She whimpered, my cock hitting her sweet spot. Her hands came to my shoulders to grip them tightly, her face burying into my neck.

I groaned and gripped her hips tightly, picking her up and slamming her back down, letting out a loud moan. I bounced her up and down on me, biting my lip to prevent any moans to leave my lips. My moans were muffled at each stroke, feeling her pussy clench around me, making me even more hungry for her.

I let go of her hips and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her away from my neck to look at her eyes. "Y/N," I said, "I want you to fuck my cock."

Her eyes widened at my request, her face flushing crimson. "What?"

I groaned and grinded my hips against hers. "You heard me, I want you to bounce on my fucking cock." I said with a husky tone in my voice, my eyes never leaving hers. "I want you to punish it with your pussy for ever letting me yell at you that night." I brushed a strand of hair away from her face and kissed her cheek.

She looked away but complied. She placed both her hands on my chest and slowly raised her hips before sliding back down. From her going so slow, I felt every tingle of pleasure coursing through me, causing a shaky moan to leave my lips.

She started to move faster, my moans becoming more whiny than before. I let my head fall back as she bounced on me, holding my hand over my mouth as I started to become more vocal than usual.

"Oh fuck... Y/N... Mmmf~" I whimpered, pulling my hand away from my face, gripping her hips tightly and letting out small moans. I looked at where our bodies emerged, seeing my cock disappear and reappear each time she raised her hips and slid back down. The sight was making my cock twitch inside her.

Holding back my orgasm was getting harder with each bounce she made, feeling myself twitch inside her. She gripped my chest harder, her nails digging into my skin and causing a whimper to escape my lips.

"Oh fuck... Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!.. Aagh~" I cried, using one hand to cover my mouth as I was starting to reach my orgasm quickly.

I stared up at her as she bounced swiftly on my cock, my eyes watering with pleasure. I knew I looked vulnerable beneath her, but fuck, it felt so good.

I whimpered as she pressed her lips on mine, muffling my moans as she slammed down on my cock with each bounce she made on me. My eyes rolled back and I closed my eyes shut, gripping her waist tightly enough to leave marks behind.

"Oh fuck! Y/N I'm close! I-I'm gonna cum..!~" I whimpered into her mouth, my voice cracking as I started getting near the release I've been craving. My hands gripping her waist tighter, printing my nails on her skin.

She pulled away from the kiss, her eyes examining my face as she stopped moving her hips.

"You can't cum yet, your apologizing for getting mad at me last time, remember? I'll tell you when you get to cum."

Her words shocked me, but it made me want to cum even sooner.

She got off my cock, both of us whimpering at the sudden loss of heat inside us. She got on her knees infront of me, her face pressing against my twitching cock.

I moaned and gripped the couch cushions tightly, trying not to cum at just feeling her cheek press against me. It felt like torture mixed with pleasure, and it was killing me so bad. I hated it, but I loved it.

She ran her tounge up and down my shaft, her teeth grazing against the veins on my cock, causing me to let out loud moans. Her tounge circled around the tip before she teased the slit on the head of my cock. I cried out and bucked my hips up, grinding my cock against her lips.

"P-Please Y/N... Stop fucking teasing me..." I managed to grit out, holding myself back from shooting my cum right on her face.

She smirked at me before she started to suck the tip alone, her hand stroking the base her fingers grazing over the veins.

I gasped and slapped a hand over my mouth, whining and moaning into it as she teased my tip. I was doing everything in my power to hold myself back from cumming that second, and I'm about to fail.

The way she just touched me all the right ways was killing me in the best way possible. I wouldn't wish my death any other way.

"I-I'm gonna cum, Y/N! Fuck!~"

The only thing I was able to process was a loud cry before I shot my hot cum all over her face, coating it. It landed on her lips, her hair, and on her eye. The sight made me twitch.

My body fell back on the couch, unable to form words anymore from how powerful that orgasm was. My legs felt shaky and my cock felt beat up. It slowly soften as I was a panting mess, struggling to catch my breath.

She licked her lips, tasting what landed on her mouth before she got up to get some napkins. She cleaned her face up before coming back to me and cleaning me up like a baby.

Once she cleaned the both of us up, she put on some clean panties before planting herself on my lap. She brushed away the strand of hair that was stuck to my forehead before placing a kiss on it.

"Seems like you enjoyed it more than I thought." She giggled, my arms wrapping around her. "I never thought you would get so vocal like that."

The embarrassment started to fill me up when I payed more attention to the fact that I was louder than I ever was whenever we made love. I was so taken back from the pleasure that I just let myself go, not caring how loud I was.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and kissed it, whispering to her, "Today was a special occasion that you got to see me like that, you won't ever see it again."

Her fingers ran through my hair soothingly, feeling like I could just fall asleep with her in my arms. Her heartbeat against my chest. Her hand soothing through my hair. Her scent intoxicating me.

I love this women.

Guys, I'm going loco for this man 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
21.4K 806 39
"...the string of killings with no apparent suspects still remains unsolved. Despite having a consistent method of killing, police have not been able...
51.5K 770 11
I am speed I am power I put fear in the control devil I am the...SPEED DEMON