Convening the American Contin...

By KaiserBR2003

In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becomin... More

Chapter 1 - First contact
Chapter 2 - Imminent war
Chapter 3 - The Battle of Gim
Chapter 4 - The Great Naval Battle
Chapter 5 - After the battle
Chapter 6 - The Great Battle of Ejei
Chapter 7 - The Fall
American Continental Union - A.C.U
Weapons and Equipment - Part 1
Weapons and Equipment - Part 2
Weapons and Equipment - Part 3
Weapons and Equipment - Part 4
Weapons and Equipment - Part 5
Weapons and Equipment - Part 6
Weapons and Equipment - Part 7
Weapons and Equipment - Part 8
Weapons and Equipment - Part 9
Weapons and Equipment - Part 10
Weapons and Equipment - Part 11
Chapter 8 - The Western Empire
Chapter 9 - The Empire and the Shogunate
Chapter 10 - Problems on the horizon
Chapter 11 - Complicated situation in the East
Chapter 12 - The Fall of Altarus
Chapter 13 - Complicated Situation in the East
Chapter 14 - The United Kingdom of Mu
Chapter 16 - The Demons of the North
Chapter 17 - New World Crusade
Chapter 18 - The Spark of War
Chapter 19 - Declaration of War and Preparations for War
Chapter 20 - Last Warning

Chapter 15 - Internal Problems of the Empire

358 10 8
By KaiserBR2003

February 1, 1957/1627

City of Esthirant, Empire of Parpaldia

In the space of 1 day, Director Elta gathered enough information about the existence of the American Continental Union, or just ACU.

She cannot guarantee whether the ACU were actually the unknown forces that intervened in the naval battle during the Great Rondenian War, but firmly believes that it was them.

She also gathered information from Admiral Poquetoire regarding the failed attack on Fenn 2 weeks ago.

What the Admiral described would be 3 large warships that, probably rivaling the Muan warships, had enormous agility and speed, utilized rotating turret mechanisms and could fire at great distances.

It wasn't just these 3 ships that the punishment fleet faced, the report says that in the rear of the fleet, 15 much smaller vessels, to the point of being considered vulnerable, annihilated more ships than the 3 large ships themselves.

The report says that they had much smaller cannons, but they did not fire, the Parpaldian fleet was hit from beneath the water by what were described as water arrows.

At first, she thought it was the "Eighth Empire" that was repelling the punishment fleet's attack.

However, after some research with said empire, they were on the other side of the world, millions of miles away from Fenn, and they are at war with Mu.

If they crossed the Grand Eastern Expanse, it would be a miracle.

But no, it wasn't them.

After some small research, Elta was able to obtain some information about the existence of the ACU and the place where they came from.

She once went to the port of Esthirant, where the ACU diplomatic fleet was docked, and she saw gigantic warships with strange designs, somewhat similar to the warships designed by Mu.

Elta was able to see similarities between the warships of the ACU diplomatic fleet and Admiral Poquetoire's description.

She knows that making a rotating tower mechanism is very difficult and only the Western Continent and Central Continent are capable of building them.

But if such warships anchored in the port of Esthirant, many would think they were Mu's newest warships or Mirishian warships.

As she was informed, the 3rd Department of Foreign Affairs will take care of the American Continental Union.

However, Elta was worried that the 3rd Department of Foreign Affairs, without Kaios' supervision, would end up at war with the ACU.

The size of the continent, population and military level of the ACU are unknown.

Elta believed that the warships anchoring in the port of Esthirant were just a very small fleet of a huge fleet.

Elta's only concerns now are the ACU and the "Eighth Empire". The Empire should be aware of the existence of the ACU, not as a barbaric organization, but as a civilized threat.

Regardless, the Emperor convened a Royal Council Assembly in the Royal Household Building.

================================================

The Royal Household Building is located not far from the palace.

It housed the Royal Council and was, in a way, central to the government after the Emperor's absence for 2 years.

The Emperor's call for a Royal Council Assembly was a very sudden call, as the Royal Council had not prepared itself.

You can tell that the members of the Royal Council fear that the Emperor already knows about their dirty work and will strip them of their nobility.

However, because they were popular, it was enough to restrict their nobility and place them on the Royal Council seats.

Although the Emperor convenes a Royal Council Assembly, he also calls on the leaders of the ministries, departments and offices of the Imperial Government to join the Royal Council Assembly.

Inside the meeting room, there is a large, long table with chairs on each side, with a large chair located at the end of the table.

The chamber is full of certain people wearing elegant clothes, the room is filled with people's conversations, but the atmosphere inside the chamber is quite cold and a little dirty.

On one side of the long table sat the members of the Royal Council.

On the other side of the table were the leaders of their respective ministries, departments and agencies.

Suddenly, the large door opened as the Imperial Guard opened it, and then the room fell silent.

Emerging from the great door was the Emperor of Parpaldia, Ludius III, walking with a cold expression.

The Emperor wears blue royal clothing, with his sculpted silver hair, in his pocket was a watch pocket that he acquired from Mu's ambassador in Parpaldia.

The Emperor sat in his large chair and nodded to the president who was sitting alongside the members of the Royal Council.

President of the Royal Council: "The Royal Council Assembly will begin now!"

As the president stated, people sat down, whether at the table or on the chairs.

Many are tense because no Royal Council Assembly has been held for around 2 years.

People just waiting for the Emperor's question.

Ludius: "I've heard some rumors that Parpaldia is in control of the island and the Kingdom of Altarus. Are we really in control of Altarus?"

To many surprises, the Emperor already knew about the subjugation or invasion of the island and Kingdom of Altarus.

Few members of the Royal Council are already sweaty, as they are involved in this, few are not, as they didn't even know about it.

Royal Advisor #1: "Y-Yes. We have full control of Altarus."

Ludius: "What happened to the Altarus Royal Family?"

Royal Advisor #1: "I-It was reported that K-King Taara XIV of A-Altarus was k-killed in the battle in defense of Le Brias."

*SBAACKK*

The people around the chamber shuddered as Ludius slammed the table.

Ludius: "And the Princess?"

Royal Advisor #1: "O-Our forces on A-Altarus never found any trace of Princess Lu-Lumines of A-Altarus. She is presumed to have escaped before the ground invasion."

Ludius sighed in relief.

He still has a cold face as he stares at the people on the other side of the chamber, his important attention is, of course, on the members of the Royal Council.

Ludius: "Now. Director of the 2nd Department of Foreign Affairs, Rius, so far I know that you have any kind suggestions to make in this assembly?"

On a chair, Director Rius of the 2nd Department of Foreign Affairs tensed when his name was mentioned.

He positions himself and gives his suggestion.

Rius: "Y-Your Majesty. Considering the north's new resources, I think we should launch a subju—"

Ludius: "Absolutely rejected."

The emperor's hand rose and Rius was forced to sit back.

No one dares to speak or oppose when the Emperor's hand rises and speaks "absolutely" to his sentence.

Ludius: "Marshal Arde. Anything is important."

Marshal Arde, Supreme Commander and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Parpaldian Armed Forces and the Imperial Army, stood up without any fear as he seemed fearless in the current situation.

In other words, he's ready for anything, literally.

Arde: "Your Excellency. 2 weeks ago, our punishment fleet transporting the punitive forces to Fenn, was repelled and completely defeated by an unknown naval force."

The chamber is still silent.

The Emperor was thoughtful when the name "American Continental Union" came to his mind.

He hummed and opened his mouth.

Ludius: "Marshal Arde, since you mentioned this 'unknown naval force'. Should you hand this problem over to the Imperial Intelligence and Information Bureau?"

Arde turned his head towards the Chief of the Imperial Intelligence and Information Bureau, the said man nodded at the Emperor as he spoke.

Chief of the Imperial Intelligence and Information Bureau: "Yes, Your Excellency. The Imperial Intelligence and Information Bureau will handle it."

The Emperor looked at Arde with an expressionless face.

While Arde sighed and leaned back in his chair.

Ludius glanced and then switched to the members of the Royal Council, who were sweating from the start.

Ludius: "I believe you, members of the Royal Council, have been enjoying your time during my absences. Right?"

Silence.

The members of the Royal Council are silent; no one speaks until someone speaks.

Royal Advisor #2: "Your Excellency. The Empire has been doing well during your absences. We, the Royal Council, have managed your Empire very well."

Ludius was not pleased.

The Director of the Imperial Bureau of Intelligence and Information (IBII) showed a look of annoyance, already sick of these idiots' showcases.

Ludius: "If so? Then why was Altarus subjugated? When I forged, tooth and nail, a friendship with that nation."

The Royal Council members were stunned, they never thought that Ludius would ask this.

Royal Advisor #2: "Y-Your Excellency. King Taara XIV refused our simple request and simply turned and left. As a superpower, this dishonors our name as an empire. So, we launched a subjugation on Altarus."

*SBAACK*

Once again, Ludius knocked on the table.

The entire crowd in the chamber trembled and the Royal Advisor who spoke earlier was forced to sit down.

Then, the Emperor let out a heavy sigh, marking his disappointment and anger.

Ludius: "The subjugation of Altarus... Under a so-called 'simple request', handing over the Siltras and the enslavement of the princess?!"

Once again, the members of the Royal Council are stunned.

Ludius: "I know many of you are wondering, how do I know this? I'm not emperor for fun, I have many ears in many places, hidden from you. To think that my absence has also caused our relations with other countries that I forged, tooth and nail, to deteriorate, right?"

Sweat began to pour down their bodies and the members of the Royal Council were silenced and began to be exposed.

However, it is not the right time to expose them, perhaps the middle of a war should be the perfect chance.

Ludius: "For now, I will let you go. Next time, don't expect mercy from me. Because my patience and mercy is running out."

The IBII Director was surprised by his Emperor's sudden words.

He already has the King's Royal Guard on standby outside the Royal Household Building, ready to detain the Members of the Royal Council.

Unlike the Imperial Guards, King Parpaldian's Royal Guard were guards tasked with protecting the King of Esthirant, the now Emperor of Parpaldia.

The King's Royal Guards were the elites of the Imperial Guards and classes above the Imperial Guards.

The King's Royal Guard was the first to use repeating rifles, despite their still-developing status.

Ludius looked at the IBII Director and nodded slightly.

The director understood and surreptitiously pressed the ring to signal the King's Royal Guards to withdraw.

The Emperor looked at the president of the royal council.

The president, who understood the call, stands up.

President of the Royal Council: "The Royal Council Assembly will now be adjourned!!"

The Royal Council Assembly was finally closed, the Emperor was the first to leave, followed by the members of the Royal Council and the leaders and heads of ministries, departments and offices.

-Time Skip-

February 2, 1957/1627

Nishinomiyako City, Fenn Shogunate

2 weeks after trading, Fenn is now in the process of modernizing.

Thanks to Japanese Latin-Brazilian immigrants for solving many problems, Fenn changed in a few weeks.

Nishinomiyako is still in the process of modernization, with half of the city being rebuilt.

In the streets of Nishinomiyako, Fennese citizens passed by and enjoyed the day, there were also elements of foreigners among the citizens.

They are foreign workers or tourists from the American continent.

Although the ACU decided to leave Fenn to his own troubles, Fenn has experienced stable conditions.

The modernization was well received and so far no problems have been faced by the Fennese samurai.

Yes, indeed, there is a problem with the Fennese samurai protesting against the new laws, as these laws oppose the samurai codes, or Bushido.

Fortunately, the Shogun of Fenn intervened and decided to reform the military system with much better systems.

Within the military reforms, the samurai will be an elite rank in the near future after the reform is completed, but it remains to be seen whether the samurai will agree.

Among the busy streets of Nishinomiyako, there was one particular young man walking around, wearing a headband and a ponytail.

He is Samurai Ain, a young samurai in his early 20s who became one of the Guards of Nishinomiyako Castle.

While walking through the busy streets, Ain comes across a group of workers who are constructing a new building on the neighborhood's new block.

The young adult samurai continues his journey and arrives at the street that leads to Nishinomiyako Beach.

He turned around and saw the happy citizens of Nishinomiyako, the foreign workers working hard to modernize Nishinomiyako, and the foreign tourists marveling at the beauties of Nishinomiyako.

Ain: "Such peace of mind... I would be great if this lasted longer..."

After what happened to the Parpaldian Surveillance Fleet weeks earlier, Parpaldia would not remain silent, they will punish Fenn further with a full-scale invasion.

However, Fenn's concerns have now been allayed following the negotiation on the same day that the Parpaldian Surveillance Fleet was defeated.

Fenn personally received 8 warships called 'Uruguay-class Armored Cruisers', being the first step towards having modern ships.

The crews were very well trained by the ACU.

Thousands of IMBEL M1899, IMBEL M31, Winchester 30-30 and M1895 rifles were distributed by the ACU to Fenn and the Fennes army was personally trained by the American Continental Army.

Progression is slow but steady as Fenn begins to develop into a more modern standard society.

However, war is imminent and nothing can stop it.

One small mistake and the serenity in the Eastern Hemisphere will soon be shattered and all hell will break loose.

February 2, 1957/1627

City of Esthirant, Empire of Parpaldia

Receptionist Raita started the morning by taking care of paperwork at the reception window.

The papers she manages deal with the sudden reversals of barbarian countries that have begun to act defiantly against the Empire's rule.

However, her problem was not with the papers.

Her problem was that the diplomats of the so-called American continent, especially that one-eyed fox demi-human, Vikers, were not giving the poor official a second to rest from his depression.

The ACU diplomats have been a hassle for Raita, as they never stop to visit her department to get an audience with Director Kaios.

Raita: "Ahh...! Why don't they stop already?!"

Few people who passed by her window looked at her with a strange look, whether out of curiosity or fun.

That was until those damn ACU diplomats came through her window.

???: "Pardon our intrusion, we are the ACU's diplomatic group and we want an audience with your director."

It was him, the one who had already been a nuisance and a problem for her.

She nicknamed him the "Crazy One-Eyed Demi-Human", he is the American war hero, the one who cannot die, the one who massacred countless Japanese during World War II, Tony Wilde Vikers.

Raita: 'Him again?!! Why is it always him?! And them again?!! Can't they just go to the other window instead of me?!'

While employee Parpaldian screamed internally, Vikers waited for a response.

Vikers: "Ahem!"

Raita came back to reality and faced Vikers.

Raita: "Ah, sorry for the inconvenience. Please wait a moment, I will check for a moment..."

She then left the diplomatic group to check if Director Kaios was free, while Vikers and the others waited.

After an hour of waiting, standing, Raita finally returned to his window.

Raita: "I apologize for the wait. Director Kaios has free time and has evaluated the meetings. Please follow me."

To their surprise, director Kaios was finally willing to set up a meeting with them.

While the other Parpaldian officials around and some foreign representatives and diplomats were also surprised by the sudden call.

The diplomats and ACU representatives follow Raita to another building just in front of the department building.

This building was smaller than the department's larger building.

The ACU diplomatic group enters the building and continues walking before stopping at a door.

Raita was the first to enter the room before returning after receiving confirmation from the people inside the room.

Raita: "I must apologize, but the director only allowed two people to enter..."

The other diplomats wanted to protest, but were later calmed by Vikers.

The ACU diplomatic group consisted of over 18 diplomats and representatives, including Vikers.

Tony Wilde Vikers and another ACU diplomat would go in and meet with Parpaldian officials, while the rest of the diplomatic group would stay outside and get a place to wait.

The American soldier and diplomat enter the room, greeted by 4 people and 2 chairs.

Both the American diplomat and Vikers were confused as they thought the meeting would be a sort of table meeting, but instead the meeting will be like a modern day job interview.

Parpaldian #1: "Please say your name first."

Vikers: "My name is Antony Wilde Vikers and this is my colleague, Erick Gaston Sandman."

Parpaldian #1: "Please sit down."

Both Vikers and the newly introduced Sandman sat on the two chairs.

For Sandman, it's a little unsettling to sit like this in this diplomatic meeting.

Never in his life would he have had a diplomatic meeting like this before, most of it was in a room with a large table, but this was an empty room with a small table for the Parpaldian officials and 2 common chairs for the diplomats.

Vikers is not a diplomat and has no experience in something like this, he is not an expert in politics.

He is a soldier, his base was forged and completely built during the 1st and 2nd Wars.

All of his experiences are about the military and war and not some political bullshit.

In front of Sandman and Vikers were 5 Parpaldian men dressed in elegant suits from the 17th and 18th centuries.

They were the Director Kaios of the 3rd Department of Foreign Affairs, the Head of Eastern Affairs, the Manager of the Eastern Islands, the Deputy Manager of the Northeast Islands, and the Head of the Island Group.

Kaios: "I believe you are the diplomats and representatives of the so-called 'American Continental Union'?"

Vikers: "Yes. We are here to establish diplomatic ties with your nation."

There is a pause for a moment, the other 4 parpaldians besides Kaios whispered that they feel a little disgusted by Vikers' appearance.

A demi-human wearing an eyepatch over his left eye, missing his left ear, with many scars on his face and an almost dead look, to the Parpaldians, he appears to be a barbarian, but to the Americans, he is a son of a bitch tough guy and the true definition of a patriotic soldier.

Kaios: "Ahem! Apologize for the discomfort. I am the Chief of the 3rd Department of Foreign Affairs, Director Kaios. Besides me are the Chief of Eastern Affairs, the Manager of the Eastern Islands, the Deputy Manager of the Northeastern Islands, and the Chief of the Island Group."

After the presentation, Kaios leaned towards the table.

Kaios: "Now. May I know why you, the so-called 'American Continental Union' have a presence in the Empire?"

Vikers' right eye and right ear twitched upon hearing the word "call".

Sandman noticed this and quickly joined the conversation.

Sandman: "As Sir Antony Wilde Vikers said earlier, we want to establish diplomatic relations with your nation. We also want to apologize for destroying your warships in Fenn—"

Eastern Isles Manager: "So it was you?!"

Suddenly, the Manager of the Eastern Islands stood up from his chair and shouted at the two diplomats.

Eastern Islands Manager: "You are the ones who defeated our powerful supervisory fleet?!!!"

Sandman: "Yes. And we are here to apologize for the destruction of your warships during the festival in Fenn. We hope we can repair our relationship..."

Eastern Isles Manager: "What, repair our relationship?! After you guys defeated our oversight fleet?! What kind of trick is this?! Your so-called 'Continental Union' defeated the Empire's mighty fleet and now you sit down in this room and want to apologize?!! Unacceptable!!!"

Both Sandman and Vikers are unaffected by the Eastern Isles Manager's outburst, instead Vikers explains calmly and harshly.

Vikers: "Trick you say? No, there is no trick. No one will blame us for your defeated fleet. It was your so-called 'supervisory fleet' that was actually the first to attack our fleet during the Military Festival in Fenn, our fleet simply counterattacked as a self-defense action..."

Eastern Isles Manager: "Y-You filthy demi-human barbarian—"

When the Manager of the Eastern Isles was about to explode, Kaios stopped him with his hand and told him to move away.

Kaios: "I see, do you want to restore relations with us? Well... including me, I'm afraid that no one in the Parpaldian Empire knows anything about you. First, I would like you to give us more information about yourselves. I want to know if your Union deserves to be associated with the Empire."

The one-eyed fox faunus looked at Sandman and nodded.

Sandman understood, took his briefcase and opened it.

He then took out a document full of basic information about the Union and the American Continent.

Sandman: "Here is the basic information about the Union and the American Continent."

The British diplomat then handed the document to Kaios.

Kaios then took it and read it, fortunately, the document was translated into the common language of Phillades.

The other parpaldians, besides Kaios, approach the director to read what is inside the document.

Head of Eastern Affairs: "W-What... 1 billion..."

The Parpaldians in front of the two Americans are very shocked and shaken by the discovery.

A gigantic sovereign continent with a size of over 42,550,000 km², with an approximate population of 1 billion.

The Empire, not to mention the whole of Philadelphia, only has less than 80 million people, and Parpaldia has about 70 million people.

Parpaldia going against a continent of over 42,550,000 km², with a total population of 1 billion and probably with an unlimited labor force residing on that continent is probably suicide.

Furthermore, the Empire doesn't even have any knowledge of the ACU's military, other than its naval fleet.

Head of Eastern Affairs: "What is this...? Tra-Transported from another world?!"

Another shock for the Parpaldians.

For years, the so-called "transferred continent" was just a myth of Mu, until now.

Eastern Islands Manager: "How absurd!!! A transferred continent is nothing more than a myth!! What kind of nonsense is this?!"

He didn't want to admit the truth, so the Eastern Islands Manager stood up from his chair again and shouted again at the American diplomats and representatives.

While Vikers and Sandman are unaffected by the Eastern Isles Manager's outburst.

Sandman: "Regarding the transfer, our researchers and scientists on our continent still don't understand how this could be possible. We are still studying to find out how this transfer happened. It is still a mystery until now to us and our native friends."

Silences, a brief silence.

For the first time, the Manager of the Eastern Isles was silenced.

The 5 Parpaldian senior officials are still in disbelief and think that they should be worried about the new problem they faced.

Sandman: "If you still don't believe us. Why not visit our own continent?"

The Parpaldians froze.

Vikers looked at Sandman with his right eye and a raised eyebrow, unconvinced by what Sandman just offered.

Suddenly, the Manager of the Eastern Isles chuckled before bursting into laughter.

Eastern Isles Manager: "Do you want one of the 5 strongest nations in the world to visit your continent? We are a superpower! A civilized Empire! Not an ordinary country. Your lands don't even deserve to be visited by a superpower. Your lands, your calling 'American Continental Union' is nothing more than an alliance of barbarian countries outside the civilized areas! You are nothing but mere barbarians!!!"

At this point, the Invincible Fox's patience is slowly running out.

Sandmand tried to change the situation, not wanting to let the "fox that couldn't be killed" go into berserk mode.

That was until Kaios knocked on the table, ending the laughter of the Manager of the Eastern Islands.

Kaios: "Manager of the Eastern Islands!!! Can you please stop your childish nonsense?!"

The other 4 Parpaldians shivered after Kaios raised his voice and the Manager of the Eastern Isles argued.

Eastern Isles Manager: "B-But... But director. This information is clearly just propaganda to scare us! There's no way these barbarians have all this!"

Kaios: "I said to stop your absurd attitudes NOW!!"

Once again, Kaios hit the table, but this time, it was much, much harder.

The Eastern Islands Manager finally gave up and sneered.

Both Vikers and Sandman were just observing the discussion between Kaios and the Eastern Isles Manager, both remained silent, not wanting to intervene in the problem.

Kaios: "Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. As you probably know, there are 5 superpowers in the world. The 1st is the Holy Mirishial Empire, the 2nd is the United Kingdom of Mu, the 3rd is the Grand Draconian Kingdom of Emor, the 4th is the Kaiserreich Leifor, and the 5th is the Empire of Parpaldia..."

Americans were a little surprised to hear the so-called "United Kingdom of Mu".

They remember the time when the British Isles were called the "United Kingdom of the British Isles."

They were also somewhat shocked to hear it called, "Kaiserreich Leifor", thinking that Leifor had some similarity to the German Empire or the Austro-Hungarian Empire, or a combination of the 2.

Kaios: "The Empire of Parpaldia has more than 5 countries in this area, with more than 67 colonies, for a total of 72. In addition to Altarus, there would be 73. May I know how many colonies your continent has?"

The other 4 parpaldians laughed, thinking they only had 2 or 3 colonies.

Both Vikers and Sandman noticed their laughter, and didn't find it funny at all, as the word 'colony' is an insult to the Union.

Vikers: "Our continent has no colonies, and it is better to be very careful with this word, as we despise this word, as we ourselves were a colony of 5 empires and kingdoms more than 450 years ago, only 200 years ago we rebelled and we gained our independence and fought against colonialism."

As soon as Vikers' explanation ended, the Parpaldians were shocked and dumbfounded.

They couldn't believe what they heard.

These... barbarians... have already been colonized by 5 empires and kingdoms over 450 years ago and rebelled against their colonizers and won!

This cannot be true, because for them, a colony that rebels against its colonizer is suicide and always ends in failure.

While the 2 Americans remain unfazed by their gestures.

For the second time, silence took over the room, until Kaios spoke.

Kaios: "Ahem... Back to the topic, regarding the visit to your continent, could you wait another 1 month? Your request is so sudden that our government will still have to deal with various circumstances. And don't worry, we will arrange accommodation for you guys."

Vikers' right eye and ear twitched again, already irritated from having waited 2 months in the hellish world of diplomacy.

Normally diplomacy doesn't take that long, but it is already very long, and now the Parpaldians are asking you to wait another month.

Sandman can't do anything, he can't protest or it will break the deal.

Sandman knows Vikers very well, he is not a politician who can wait, he is a soldier, a high-ranking general and every second for him is equivalent to 1000 years.

Sandman: "We understand."

Kaios: "Well, we'll meet again in 1 month."

Raita then enters the room and escorts the two Americans out of the room.

Kaios has a flat face, feeling like nothing is wrong.

With the diplomats and American representatives leaving the room, the 5 Parpaldians began a discussion.

Head of Eastern Affairs: "Kaios, with all due respect, why were you so placid with those people? They are very direct in telling many, but they seem mocked."

The Head of Eastern Affairs asked, Kaios let out a sigh.

Kaios: "Reading the document they gave us, the information it contains, we simply cannot underestimate it."

Eastern Isles Manager: "But sir! It's definitely fake! It's just propaganda to scare us!!"

Kaios: "We can't conclude that it was fake! Did you see the so-called 'diplomatic fleet'?! Did you see the size of their ships?!"

Chief of the Eastern Isles: "They are probably from Mu! These barbarians certainly can't build these ships!"

Kaios: "I've been to Mu alone and I've seen Mu's ships with my own eyes and you think I don't know?!! These warships don't compare to Mu's Royal Navy. It's best if you withdraw before I ask the Central Committee for your resignation!"

The Eastern Islands Manager was silenced, fearing he would be removed from his position.

The Central Committee of the Parpaldian Government, one could say, is like a master control that controls all parts of a factory, it is simply a master control to control the other branches of government.

It also has the function of appointing people to positions and removing people from their positions.

Kaios: "Like I said, we can't just underestimate them. We can't conclude whether this valuable information is false or not and we don't know what kind of power they hold. Since they were the ones who defeated our oversight fleet, we can just sit back and hand all of this over to the Imperial Intelligence and Information Bureau, just as the Emperor said..."

At that moment, the Parpaldian Empire slowly started to take the ACU seriously.

What Kaios really doesn't expect is a war with the ACU, that would be the total destruction of the Empire.

The wrath and fury of a continent over 42,550,000 km² in size, with around 1 billion people residing on this continent will be unleashed once the ACU is provoked.

One small mistake will be the downfall of Parpaldia.

February 20, 1957/1627

Adjective to Nishinoumi, Shogunate of Fenn

The Parpaldian Invasion Fleet consisted of over 500 warships.

150 steam warships, 80 steam frigates, 90 steam corvettes, 30 steam dragoons and 150 large steam transport ships.

They all sailed towards the Fenn Shogunate.

After his victory over Altarus, Cius gained the rank of Supreme Fleet Admiral, meaning he can organize his own personal fleet.

And this same fleet belongs to him.

With complete victory over Altarus, Cius was tasked with subduing Fenn under Parpaldia's orders.

This was different from what Kaios expected.

Kaios hoped that after the government received the information, it would take this matter seriously and place the ACU in a special case.

But instead, the government sent a massive invasion fleet to subdue and conquer Fenn before heading to the ACU continent.

Cius: "Make sure you stay vigilant..."

The attack on Fenn would mark the first step in Parpaldia's downfall.

February 20, 1957/1627

Amanoki City, Fenn Shogunate

Over the port of Fenn's capital, the ACU's Fenn Defense Fleet was anchored to defend Fenn, while Fenn was still in the process of being modernized.

The ACU built a temporary headquarters for the stationed fleet.

In one room sat Admiral Frank Jack Fletcher of Task Force 17.

Task Force 17 was stationed at Fenn alongside the 3rd Battleship Division under the command of Rear Admiral Herbert Edgar Stonjonhson and the 1st Carrier Division under the command of Rear Admiral Victor Bellachau.

At this time, while Fletcher assesses the problems with the Fenn Defense Fleet.

*Knock*X3

Fletcher: "Come in!"

The door was open and revealed an officer entering his office.

Officer: "Sir, one of the 1st Carrier Division's reconnaissance planes has located a huge fleet of steamships heading for Fenn."

Fletcher: "Steam ships? How many ships?"

Officer: "From the pilot and observer's report, there are more than 500. We confirm that they are an invasion fleet."

Fletcher: "Where did this fleet come from?"

Officer: "From the pilot and observer's report, they believe they came from Parpaldia..."

Fletcher: "The Parpaldian Empire?"

Officer: "Yes sir"

Fletcher: "You've got to be kidding me. Call Rear Admirals Stonjonhson and Bellachau! We need to prepare, and quickly. And report to the Fennese government, now!!"

The officer then left and quickly called the rear admirals and informed the Fennese government.

Today is going to be one of those dog days.

=========================================================

Good morning, good afternoon, good night, my dear readers.

KaizerBR2003 in the area with a new chapter.

I hope you like, share and comment

=========================================================

Uruguai Class

IMBEL M1899

IMBEL M31

Winchester 30-30

M1895

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.8K 10
Inside the Ruins Castle, The Great Jura forest Became bigger than before. No one dared to step foot inside or dare to claim the great Jura forest for...
57.4K 2.8K 21
[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing is done by me] Goku needed one more perso...
86.3K 2.5K 44
"War... War never changes. But men do, through the roads they walk" - Fallout New Vegas Warfare has evolved since we humans know war. Wars wagged fo...
66.1K 693 34
Hayley storm lives with abusive foster parents how did she end up with them. Will she find her own family and secrets yet to be uncovered. ⚠️mention...