Beyond The Bite(Sterek fanfic...

By Beacon_Author

Stiles brush with death at the hands of the malevolent Darach, Jennifer, leaves him teetering on the edge of... More

AN: Content Warning & Engagement Advisory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.1
Chapter 17

Chapter 16.2

92 3 1
By Beacon_Author

Beyond The Bite • Chapter 16.2
(Word Count: 1,891)

AN: Warning, hot-gay sex ahead!

After giving my assent, Derek's lips returned to my skin, prompting surprised sounds from my throat. My hands quivered at my sides, expecting what would come next, goosebumps rising as Derek's rough touch grazed down my torso. He kissed and nibbled his way to my navel.

Under half-lidded eyes, I saw Derek pause and look up, his pupils dilated with desire. Yet there was tenderness in his touch as he caressed my trembling hand.

I gave a subtle nod, granting permission to proceed, and he placed a soft kiss on my hip. His fingers skillfully undid the button of my jeans, sliding them off with ease.

My gaze shifted to the ceiling while Derek's mouth found the tender skin of my inner thigh. His thumb kept tracing reassuring circles on my hand.

"You're perfect," Derek murmured, stroking my hair away from my face as he ascended my body again.

Meeting his gentle gaze, I bit my lower lip.

My palm rested on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart, and a slight irregularity let me know his nerves matched mine.

"I'll take care of you," he promised.

I trust you.

Derek's lips found mine, tender yet full of unspoken promises. Involuntarily, I inhaled sharply as his hand explored beneath my briefs, his touch asserting yet comforting.

My breath became irregular as he stroked me, drawing subdued noises from my lips, his dark eyes capturing my woozy gaze.

"It's okay," he encouraged with a hushed voice, "I love the sounds you make."

I had forgotten how it felt to be this exposed to someone; to allow myself to be unguarded and not anxious about the smallest things.

The bond's familiar tug intensified, summoning a deep, primal need within me. Yet part of me still hesitated, questioning my worth and whether my limited experience would suffice.

It wasn't until Derek's soothing words, paired with his calming touch, that I became aware of my own soft whimpers.

"Remember to breathe," he coaxed, tempering his rhythm. "I'm right here."

Acknowledging his assurance, I focused on my breath, feeling myself ease under his persistent touch, my senses fixating on the waves of pleasure he elicited with each stroke.

Derek's praise came in a soothing tone, "Good," as his movement paused and withdrew from beneath the fabric of my briefs. "Have you ever done this before?"

The sudden absence of contact offered a moment to collect myself and focus on steadying my breath. Reluctantly, I shared, "Once, but not sober—it was during a frat party. Malia and I... we had an open relationship for a time," I confided, catching the intrigued glint in Derek's eyes.

A chuckle escaped him, his amusement palpable. "That's a story I want to hear," he whispered near my ear, his lips trailing kisses down the column of my neck.

A private grin traced my lips as pleasure channeled through me, heightened further when his tongue teased a peaked nipple. The sensitivity of my being heightened, I trembled delightfully, surrendering to shameless moans until Derek retreated slightly, rising to peel off the remainder of his clothes.

Propping myself, I watched, captivated, as he emerged in the warm glow of the sunset filtering through the window, the light contouring the expanse of his physique. I licked my lips, unintentionally, as his lower garments fell away, my heart pounding at the sight of Derek in his entirety. The enormity of him amplified my nerves, imagination running wild.

I'll take care of you.

Derek caught the shift in my demeanor, his smirk a mix of confidence and reassurance. He soothed my fears with a gentle brush of his hand through my hair. "We can still wait," he offered, his voice tender.

I'm right here.

I protested quicker than I intended, asserting with unexpected urgency, "No, I... I want this."

"Okay," he concurred, his voice a grounding force cloaked in a warmth reserved only for me.

Flushing with anticipation, I watched as Derek retrieved a foil packet and a small bottle. My entire body rippled with excitement, thighs pressing together as I awaited the fulfillment of anticipation.

Derek returned, covering us with a sheet before nestling in beside me. I laughed softly when his stubble grazed my neck, my fingers weaving through his hair. "That tickles."

A solemn expression crossed his face, a look I couldn't quite place, urging my mirth to fade. "I'm glad we're doing this," he whispered, so faint I almost missed his words. His fingers danced down my side, amplifying the sentiment. "Me, too," I released a breath, absorbing the intimacy of our connection.

As he continued to caress me, it dawned on me that he may have envisioned this moment before. His subtle changes in expression and the faint quickening of his heartbeat hinted at an underlying vulnerability, the possibility that this moment could be snatched away as so many had before him.

I'm right here.

"I'm here," I offered as comfort, my touch secure against his neck.

Derek's expression softened, a silent acknowledgment, before he pressed his lips to mine once more. Our kiss deepened, tongues tangling fervently, teeth clashing. The urgency grew, expressed in our tangled limbs and shared breath. Desperate hands roamed, exploring contours and gripping flesh—a physical testament to the intensity of our bond.

With each fervent brush of our lips and entwined touch, I internally chanted a mantra of my presence. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. The words echoed silently with every stroke of our tongues and caress of our skins, a plea and a promise woven into the very fabric of our heated exchange.

Suddenly, I found myself shifting—this time onto my stomach with Derek's tongue trailing along my spine. He stripped away my last piece of clothing, a minute sound of protest falling from me as he shifted to retrieve the lubricant he'd set aside. Derek deftly flicked the cap open and dispensed a liberal amount onto his fingers. His gaze sought mine, a silent query of readiness, as his hand disappeared beneath the warmth of the covers. Taking a deep breath, I consciously relaxed, feeling the slight arch of my hips in involuntary response to the sensation of his slickened fingers at play between my legs.

A deep groan muffled by the pillows escaped me as one finger breached the tightness, encroaching with slow, measured intent. My muscles tensed then yielded to his careful movements, gradually unwinding under his patient ministrations. Another finger joined the first, stretching me further, and then a third, each new addition a deliberate progression, persuading a dance of both tension and ease within me.

I exhaled a sharp curse, teeth gritted, hands tightly clenching the sheets.

Derek moderated his actions momentarily, pressing a gentle kiss to my shoulder blade.

"You're doing well," Derek whispered, his voice a raspy comfort close to my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. My hips instinctively arched, a low moan spilling out as my arousal was pressed between my stomach and the fabric beneath.

As moments passed, a hazy sensation enveloped my mind, Derek's reassuring presence grounding amidst the intensifying heat. Soon, my entire being hummed with yearning.

"Please," I barely recognized my broken plea.

Then suddenly, warmth and restraint left as his fingers withdrew, the sound of foil signifying his preparations' conclusion. Derek's voice came calmly, "Any time you need me to stop, just say red."

I assured him I understood, then felt the press against me, the intrusion an odd mix of pleasure and pressure, until at last, he was rooted within me—our breaths mingling with bursts of profanities escaping me.

Derek's hands were firmly placed on my waist, securing me in place against him.

A low curse fell from Derek's lips from behind me, his hips making a subtle upward motion.

A deep moan slipped out as he hit a sensitive spot within, the urge from our bond demanding fulfillment intensified, seeping into my very marrow. I was on the brink of surrender to the overwhelming sensation. My claws, now unsheathed, shredded the silk sheets beneath us while Derek began driving forward with a relentless rhythm.

My body reacted viscerally to him, to the deep connection we forged. The room resonated with the intensity of our joining, physical barriers giving way to profound connection. Derek, now a part of me, evoked sensations I didn't know existed.

"Are you ready?" Derek's voice was low, his breaths coming in deep, uneven gasps.

The beast within me was clawing for release, and with effort, I managed a strained "Yes."

In sync, Derek positioned us differently, the intensity building anew. A deep understanding settled between us, our actions echoing a shared rhythm.

Gradually, his urgent pulsing tempo gave way to longer, deliberate strokes, offering us a much-needed pause to steady our breathing.

"We'll do it together," he murmured, his breath warm against my ear, his chest flush against mine in a comforting weight.

My reply was a guttural sound, barely contained as I fought for control over my inner turmoil.

Derek paused, lifting his gaze to mine, and I was taken aback by the familiar crimson of his eyes.

"Focus," he said, echoing the advice he'd given in the dim light of the basement weeks prior, his tone as authoritative as it was steadying. "Remember your anchor."

Following Derek's guidance, I took a deep breath, watching as both our eyes returned to their natural colors. I felt the tension in my hands subside as my claws retracted, and thoughts of Derek anchored me to my humanity.

"Better?" he asked after a moment.

With much more clarity, I replied, "You truly make a good anchor."

A pleased smile played on Derek's lips as he leaned in for a soft, affectionate kiss. Realigning with me, he resumed his movements, his renewed thrusts tempered with a sense of control and purpose.

An edge of urgency returned, Derek's lips left mine to trail down to the delicate skin of my neck, his canines lightly scraping the curve of my collarbone, the sensation intensifying my arousal to the brink.

"Please, Derek," the plea spilled from my lips, grappling with control as instinct surged, hinting at a union deeper than physical.

My gaze instinctively found his shoulder, my mouth watering in a way that was primal and fervent.

"Mate," the word resonated from deep within, the growl of my inner wolf vibrating through our bond.

Suddenly, the coppery hint of blood touched my tongue. A soft whimper escaped me when I sensed the puncture of Derek's fangs into my flesh. As I recoiled slightly, a sharp intake of breath lifted my chest, my back arching as Derek's grip held firm. Any pain that should have been there was swiftly consumed by the overwhelming rapture his rhythmic movements stirred within me.

My heart thundered against my ribcage, the connection between us weaving its final, intricate thread. A single tear traced my cheek, a cry caught in my throat as a profound sense of wholeness filled me to my core.

For years, I harbored a void, a persistent pang of not being whole. Now, as Derek claimed me in the most ancient of ways, that restless part of me settled into a tranquil lull. Amid a life defined by turbulence, this was the calm, the sanctuary, the completion I had been yearning for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 218 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
34.2K 612 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
482K 10K 21
•Part 1 of the Pack Relations Series• [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...
320K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...