๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...

By l7ckyl0tt0

"๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…? ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’† ๐Ÿ˜‚." #3 in femxfem as of 7/26/22 ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ (๐ŸŽ).
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž (๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ(๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ(๐Ÿ‘)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘(๐Ÿ’)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’(๐Ÿ“)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“(๐Ÿ”)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”(๐Ÿ•)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•(๐Ÿ–)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–(๐Ÿ—)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—(๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”)

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•)

462 22 19
By l7ckyl0tt0

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁

𝗦𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱! 𝗧𝗮𝗽 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗼...

𝓢𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪

My bright yellow heels clicked as I prepped myself to leave set. My head was throbbing, and I was having a hard time adjusting to my new diet.

Admittedly, I'd started binge eating out of habit while studying and doing homework and I put on a few pounds.

I was in my makeup chair beside the other actresses and searched my small bag for my yogurt pretzels. As soon as I found the bag and opened them, I could hear my aunt's heels clicking toward me.

"Aht!" She said and snatched the bag before handing me a bag of dried apples. I sighed but opened the bag with a stink face. "Don't give me that look, you asked me to help you with dieting!" She said, with a hand on her hip.

I popped a dried apple slice in my mouth and rested my head on my hand. "I know, I just wanted those yogurt pretzels." I mumbled. "You can have them later. I'll be in the car." Aunt Jatavia said before kissing my cheek, leaving a purple lipgloss stain on me.

I hurry but grabbed my makeup wipes and started wiping off the makeup from earlier. I made sure to take off the fake ears before putting on my black cardigan and jeans that i'd came in.

I made sure to grab my bag and my glasses before waving bye to the other girls and bracing myself to go outside.

I opened the door, and saw a few paparazzi on the street taking pictures. I smiled a bit for them while I walked to the car, and finally got in with a sigh.

I popped another dried apple in my mouth and looked out the window as we drove. Aunt Jatavia tapped my leg and handed me a paper with my new schedule and diet.

I immediately shook my head. "Absolutely not. Workout 3 times a day, film both the movie and my content and sponsorships, and keep up with my classes? How am I supposed to do all this?" I said, looking over at her with genuine confusion.

We both stayed quiet until Aunt Caresha spoke from the passenger seat. "Theres no shame in dropping out foreal, foreal." She said, and I just put my head in my hands, rubbing my temples so alleviate some pain.

"It starts tomorrow, and I made sure to tell your assistant the schedule, so— be prepared." Aunt Jatavia said, and placed a loving hand on my shoulder, but it really didn't help.

Once we got home I could hear arguing upstairs. I immediately ran up to my room, seeing both Brooklyn and Tyler occupying my space while arguing.

"-I already told you Tecca, I didn't mean to call her spoiled, I was drunk-" "You still said it. And I'm not mad at you for the situation with Sosa and Jai, but you could've told me." He cut her off, and he looked dead serious. Tyler doesn't raise his voice, but his tone changes when he's upset.

I rested my hand on my hip while in the doorway, listening.

Brooklyn sighed, and ran a hand down her face. "So what do you want me to do? I've apologized-" "I don't want an apology, I already told you I don't forgive you." Tyler said. Brooklyn's face scrunched up, and I figured now was a good time to interfere.

"Okay, let's chill out okay? I'll roll up." "You wanna smoke with her now?" Tyler said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I walked over to my closet and walked inside, looking for my sweatpants. "She called you a spoiled brat, Sosalana. She got the internet calling you a brat, because she doesn't know how to respect boundaries." He continued, and I rubbed my temples, feeling my head throb more and more.

"Everybody keeps saying stuff and nobody even knows what happened!" Brooklyn chimed in. "I could've sworn I said Sosa, not Bk." Tyler said, with some sass. "I was shoved into Brooklyn at the party while I was in the crowd, I dropped my phone and broke it. I was butthurt, and brooklyn said I was spoiled because I could just get a new phone— and even though it was rude, she wasn't lying." I said, poking my head out of the closet just to explain.

I found a simple graphic t-shirt I'd had for a while and threw ir on as I continued. "Me and Brooklyn talked like adults, and she understands what she said was wrong, and she apologized for it. I'm not happy it happened either, but we can't change the fact it happened."

Tyler looked at me, and listened. "I am spoiled, but I'm not a brat. I'm not gonna let what she said a few weeks ago affect me anymore, and you shouldn't either." I said before finally finding my sweatpants. I quickly changed into my sweatpants and walked out of the closet.

Tyler just kissed his teeth and stood up before walking out. I immediately followed him, calling his name. "Why are you leaving?" I asked, with my hand on my hip.

Tyler. just shook his head. "Did she apologize to you?" He asked. I nodded. "that night when we got out of the club, she apologized to me and explained what happened with Jai." I explained. Tyler just chuckled dryly.

"Did she apologize? Did she apologize for making your spiral to the point where you were literally off the map, and almost fired from your role you worked hard for?" He kept going, and I couldn't even answer.

He just stared at me before continuing. "Did she even apologize for calling you a spoiled brat behind your back, and to your face?" He asked. I stood for a second before shaking my head. "Did she ever apologize for how much hate you're getting? the thousands of people calling you a spoiled brat just because she said it?"

He scoffed. "But now she's allowed to come in unannounced, but she hasn't even given you a proper apology."

He stared at me before coming closer and hugging me. "As somebody who cares about you sosa, you gotta start sticking up for yourself more." He said, I was still shocked, but hugged back. "If you don't stick up for yourself, who is?" He asked before pulling away and heading down the stairs. I stood for a second in thought about everything he said.

Once I'd processed everything, I walked back towards my room and closed my door harshly, letting it slam.

I paced back and forth while I thought about what to say to Brooklyn, although she stared at me as I paced.

"Sosa, why are you—"

"I'm thinking about what to say to you, and how to communicate affectively with you." I said, and suddenly looked at her.

"Brooklyn, you never apologized." I said. She immediately sat up, noticing how serious I was. "When we were outside of the club last night-"

"Not about jai, You never apologized for everything. You never made me feel like you were sorry." I continued, and stared off in thought before scoffing. "Now that I think about it, you always try and sweeten me up, and then its a half-assed apology." I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at Brooklyn expecting an answer.

The more I thought about it, I realized just how enamored I'd been with Brooklyn.

I was following her like a puppy, even when I purposely tried not to. I couldn't blame her, I knew that, but I was so angry.

I knew my worth, why did i get so dumb when it came to her?

"Buying small items and jewelry for you is my way of affection, my way of making up to you." She started, now sitting up, looking directly at me.

"The reason Tecca started an argument was because he came into your room and saw me looking to see if you'd opened any of the gifts I gave you." She said, before standing up and walking over to a small bag.

The bag had 'pandora' written on it, but I didn't say anything. I just stood there and crossed my arms. Brooklyn sat down, and I watched as she pulled out a small white box.

She handed it to me, and I eyed her suspicious but I took it and opened it hesitantly.

Inside was a plain silver bracelet from pandora, but I felt my stomach get warm realizing what it was.

"I said I wanted a charm bracelet forever ago," I said, and picked up the bracelet before sliding it on. "I know. You said it before I had the money to spend on you like I wanted to." She said, looking up at me with genuine eyes.

"I bought a charm every day and sent it to you, with hand written notes letting you know how sorry I was. I explained on the notes in the bag," She explained to me, and pulled out a note from a bag and showed me.

I looked at the card, seeing Brooklyn's messy but somehow legible handwriting that was taking up almost every corner of the card.

"I thought you were trying to buy my forgiveness," I mumbled, feeling guilt pool in my stomach.

"I tried calling you, Sosalana. I tried letters, hell I tried email." She said with a laugh, making me subconsciously smile.

I frowned again once I realized that I'd thrown away all the flowers she sent with notes attached, I never even gave them a second glance.

I bit the inside of my cheek, unsure what to do. I shook my head. "Brook, I have a headache, you should go." I said, looking at her sincerely.

My emotions felt so tangled up, I needed a bit to be by myself and actually think about all of this.

She nodded and stood up. "I'll text you." I said, she nodded again. "Call me, Sosalana." She said, and slipped out of my door.

I sighed and ran my hands down my face, finally hearing peace and quiet.

I looked towards my dresser seeing the paper Aunt Jatavia had given me. I grabbed my phone placed beside it and connected to the speaker I had in my room.

I immediately played ctrl by sza and started looking through the gift bags I'd still had scattered around my room.

Imani forced me to keep everything, and I'm happy she did.

I started opening boxes and seeing all sorts of charms. There was a custom one in the shape of a joint making me grin.

The note left in the bag was heartfelt, and made me shift and search through every bag. Every card had more text, sometimes going onto the back of the card— sometimes the cards would be continued in another bag. It was like a puzzle in a weird way.

𝘚𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦. 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭.

I desperately grabbed another bag, and pulled out another card.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦. 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.

I flipped to the back and kept reading, while admiring the charm shaped in a cursive 'S'.

𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤. 𝘐𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

My eyes stung and my head throbbed in pain but I opened another bag and grabbed the card, this time seeing two inside.

𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵.. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺.

The more I read, I started to remember Jai talking to me constantly about if I really liked Andre. She constantly said we were cute, she made us appear like a power-couple, but we were never close enough to even work out.

My fist clenched as I sat down on the bed, reading over the two paragraphs, piecing everything together.

I couldn't fathom it. I'd been nothing but nice to Jai, when we met she didn't have any friends— she was rude to everybody.

She was mean to me too, I kept trying to be friends with her and I really thought she was my only friend.

How could she have been plotting on me this whole time? My heart broke as I realized all those years and good memories— they were nothing.

I scrambled to grab every bag plastered across my room and grabbed every card, attempting to place them in order even though it was a struggle. I'd thrown out so many bouquets with cards attached, but I had to read the rest of what Brooklyn had to say.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥.
𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭. 𝘐 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘱.

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐'𝘮 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳

𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰, 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵.

I realized I'd lost quite a few cards and some parts didn't connect making my eyebrows furrow.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘚𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘉𝘒 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘚𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰.

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦.

      — 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯

I sat the last note back down, and curled up into a ball while I sat in thought.

I thought about Tyler's words, before ultimately deciding to talk to him. I wouldn't tell him what Brooklyn wrote, that wasn't my business to tell.

But I knew I had to set boundaries. He doesn't have to forgive Brooklyn in any way, but he'll have to understand that I decided to forgive her, and she'll be around me again.

I sat in thought rubbing my temples, before my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the contact before grinning.

"Hey Susi'." I said sweetly "Hey baby sister. How is everything going?" She asked.

I looked at the mess of index cards on my desk, bed, and some on the floor before answering. "Honestly, Susi? Not the best," I paused.

"But I'm hanging in there." I quickly added. "Still getting used to filming again? I know last time we talked that was bothering you," She asked. I put my phone on speaker before I started picking up all the cards.

"No actually, I start my new schedule tomorrow with a brand new diet, brand new assistant, brand new stylist, and get this— a social media manager and a personal trainer!" I ranted. I could imagine Susi's shocked face making me chuckle.

"What about school?" She asked. I sighed. "It'll be tough squeezing everything in, but I'll manage." I answered honestly. "You know I'm never hard on you, but all i want is—"

"Is for me to finish school. I'm gonna finish college Susi, I promise." I finished for her, with a small laugh. "I'm proud of you, Sosa. I brag about you everyday." I smiled at her words.

"Call me tomorrow, okay? I'm gonna visit you soon." She said, I started picking up all the cards and organizing my room and hummed. "Alright, I love you Susi." "I love you more baby sister, keep shining." She said before hanging up.

I hummed in thought as I cleaned before I threw on a simple cardigan and some slippers. I grabbed my keys before walking downstairs.

"You going out?" I heard Aunt Jatavia say from the couch. I looked over snd saw her cuddling with Symere, watching White Chicks.

I nodded. "Going out, I'll be back later tonight I promise." I told them sincerely. Jatavia gave me a hesitant look but nodded. "Be safe, be smart Sosalana." She same and blew me a kiss.

I blew one back jokingly before leaving the house. I walked to my car and hopped in, deciding to have a heart-to-heart with Tyler before anything.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂:
𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂!

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭, 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸!! 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴🥲💔

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?
𝘠𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘤𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘳𝘯?
𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘺𝘺𝘺, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬😚

𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘟𝘖𝘟𝘖

- 𝓛7𝓬𝓴𝔂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
58.9K 2K 21
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š." --๐™บ๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŽฬ
5.9K 204 14
coming sโžฟ๏ธn.
5.6K 154 12
One shot about Hailee Steinfeld. English is not my first language so be cool please. I take requests. GirlxGirl only. (Maybe smut) If I do smut it'l...