The Agent: Book Two

De Gothamknight33

The Agent Continues in Book Two. Mai multe

Part 201- Jennifer Garner
Part 202- The Last Kind Words
Part 203- Zendaya
Part 204- Emmanuelle Chriqui
Part 205- Christy Carlson Romano
Part 206- Nicki Minaj
Part 207- Elsa Pataky
Part 208- Roseanne "Rose" Park (Blackpink)
Part 209- Slipped Through
Part 210- Lucy Lawless
Part 211- DeWanda Wise
Part 212- Jennie Kim
Part 214- Olivia Taylor Dudley
Part 215- Olga Kurylenko
Part 216- Back To Business
Part 217- Iman Vellani
Part 218- Wicked Witch
Part 219- Mikey Madison
Part 220- Taylor's Version
Part 221- Natalie Alyn Lind
Part 222- Madelyn Cline
Part 223- Ocean Eyed
Part 224- Taking Notice
Part 225- Days Go By
Part 226- Teyonah Parris
Part 227- Lake Bell
Part 228- A Fun Night At Home
Part 229- Melissa Fumero
Part 230- Emily Rudd
Part 231- Charlotte Wilder
Part 232- Natti Natasha
Part 233- Zoey Deutch
Part 234- Milly Alcock
Part 235- Danielle Panabaker
Part 236- Blake Lively
Part 237- An Unexpected Pairing
Part 238-Deborah Ann Woll
Part 239- Tate McRae
Part 240- Live From New York
Part 241- Victoria Justice
242- Brec Bassinger
Part 243-After Award Get Together(Rashmika Mandanna)
Part 244- Stephanie Beatriz
Part 245- Daniela Melchoir
Part 246- Yvonne Strahovski
Part 247- Lady Gaga

Part 213- Jessica Nigri

493 8 0
De Gothamknight33

The Agent- Jessica Nigri

You were reaching out to all forms of content creators outside of the film and television realm as you were trying to get a bigger foothold on the growing list of influencers that were starting to make a dent. While selling to them was harder than most because of the amount of money they were making independently, you had to try. And the best lead you had was for one Jessica Nigri, an influencer, streamer and cosplayer that had been pretty famous for a while but had done so on her own terms. You knew that you were already facing a turn down but the fact she was giving you a chance was more than enough reason to try. Jah had his party soon and you had been planning that since getting back from Australia, and Karen Fukuhara was in town for her weekend and was out with Danica and Eliza to help Jah get the final touches on the album release.

You headed over to where Jessica was staying in LA and was surprised that she answered in basically a bikini, telling you she was shooting some content so she hoped you didn't mind. You said you didn't and she asked for your pitch as she was busy all day. You watched her film some content and take some pictures on her own as she would have some friends come over later to take the better shots. You gave her the pitch and the deal you could have in place but she seemed rather disinterested in what you were selling as she didn't think you were giving her anything worth the 10 percent you'd take. You made the best arguments you could but she was far more savvy and on top of things then you had expected and you said as much, which got her to giggle as she took the backhand compliment well, though you apologized for making it sound backhanded.

Jessica let you prattle on for a little while longer before admitting she wasn't exactly interested in your offer. Though she was more interested in being exposed to different cultures and backgrounds and had heard about your dealings with Jah and Nicki Minaj. She wanted to meet with them and pitch her own ideas, and you were probably the best chance she had to get into these rooms. You leveraged Jah's album release tonight and she perked up at this, asking how she could get the invite as she knew it was probably pretty exclusive. You said you'd just put her on the list and that it was paying forward the chance she gave you today. She looked a bit skeptical and you thanked her for her time and said you'd see her tonight but she grabbed your arm as she whisked you into her bedroom, saying as she did that she didn't like owing anybody anything and she was horny.

Jessica pushed you onto the bed and got onto her knees to the right side of you, taking your cock in both hands as she massaged it along her hands before slowing using both to jerk it, watching your face and commenting about how she doesn't hook up with guys who last very long and you smirked as you said you weren't most guys which caught a eye roll but a giggle from her as she was here to test that out. She pulled her breasts from out of her bra but kept her shirt hiked up while she had taken her skirt off and was only in her bright colored lacy panties now, her large breasts moving gently as she focused her sucking along the first few inches of your dick, while her other hand massaged her tits while still stroking at the middle portion of your manhood.

Jessica started to deep throat you, showing off a surprising level of skill as she would suck nearly to the base and gag herself off while drooling all over your cock and then focusing on the tip while jerking the rest and getting your cock nice and slick. You had a arm reached out and was rubbing and caressing her ass cheeks while she push your balls hard against your dick and then throat herself down while massaging them, sucking off with an audible "plop" before would then suck at each ball and jerk your dick quickly, using every trick she knew or saw in a porn once to try and get you off, but you withstood the onslaught, noticing her getting more upset or perhaps more motivated to try and get you off, thought nothing was seemingly working as you just weren't at that point yet. Jessica leaned up and took her shirt off as you sat up and licked and sucked at her firm breasts while she moaned and commended you for not busting a load already as she rubbed your head and neck and pulled you into her chest as you rubbed all along her back and hips before massaging and squeezing at her tits while you sucked and licked at her nipples, Jessica moaning as she enjoyed the sensation and attention while reaching behind and unlatching her bra finally, tossing it down before pulling you into a kiss before letting you back at her chest.

You had Jessica pinned on her back as you were rubbing her thighs and along her legs as you would occasionally run a finger along her still lacy panty covered slit, making her moan and groan with anticipation as you kissed and would bite at her inner thighs before finally hooking the panties to the side and latching your mouth to her cunt, Jessica shrieking out as you immediately drawed heavily on her folds and then violently smashed and bashed your tongue against her slit while she kicked her flats off of her feet and tossed her hair and head back as she shuddered and cursed loudly as she grinded her pussy against your lapping tongue, filling your mouth with juices as you hungrily slurped and sucked them down as she writhed and groaned, biting her arm to stifle a scream as she orgasmed and squirmed, your hands pulling her to being face down and assed up as she reached back and rubbed her cunt while you licked at her asshole and began to finger her clit with deliberate fast thrusting, causing her to pussy to immediately drench your fingers as her rubbing, your tongue on her ass and then fingering was too much stimulation for her body to take.

Jessica was practically begging for your cock as you pushed inside of her finally, grabbing her ass as you worked seven and a half inches back and forth, Jessica wincing and crying out as she cursed loudly following a quick orgasm as her inner ears were literally stretching to accommodate your girthy manhood as you eventually watched as she began to get more comfortable, throwing her own hips back to meet your thrusting as the opposition friction increased the pleasure and caused her to orgasm again almost immediately while you just gritted out some moans and let your hips keep driving forward with more power as she took eight inches inside wildly, tossing and twerking her hips while grabbing the bed sheets and screaming into the bed when her body would go over the edge and drench your cock with vaginal juices. She fucked herself back for a few more minutes before her knees were getting heavier and you shifted to behind her still but now to your left as you had her on her side with a leg hooked under a arm and up into her air to keep her legs spread wide enough to get a good angle as you crashed into her sideways doggystyle.

Jessica hooks an arm under her tits to keep them from moving to much as you just pump into her, Jessica groaning loudly as you were pumping into a leaking cauldron of wetness as every pump was being met with louder and louder "squelch" noises as your dick was coated in her fluids as she shudders and came hard again, the pulsation of her trembling inner walls forcing you to stop as you pulled out to stop your own orgasm from going over the edge as she turned her head to meet yours and the two of you made out while you rubbed your cock against her slit and let her moan into the kiss while she exclaims that she doesn't usually get to have these many orgasms in one session.

You grinned and said you were good for a lot more than what she already had and she blushes a bit she moved herself on top of you and got into the "69" position as she lowered her cunt down onto your mouth as you sucked at her folds while she stroked and sucked along your cock, slurping her juices off loudly while feeling another orgasm build as she drenched your tongue with juices before moving down and getting herself into the reverse cowgirl position while lowering herself down along your throbbing manhood.

Jessica has her arms locked back and placed on your chest as she was up on her knees and rocking herself up and down along eight inches, your hands rubbing and caressing her hips as she just moaned out how she was feeling as she would drop her hips down wildly and then grind and stir your dick along her inner walls to stray off the building orgasm before resuming her hard and fast bounces, only orgasming kmxe your hands grabbed her chest and squeezed her nipples between your fingers as she muttered out a loud "oh God" and rolled her eyes as she latched up and spasmed around dick.

You moved your hands along her stomach and would occasionally come back up and pinch at her nipples to get her to focus back on her movements, getting back to a steady bouncing rhythm as the "fap" noise grew louder the faster she went. She eventually turns herself around and lowers herself back down as she plans your shoulders and pushes up onto her toes as she spreads her legs and lets your hands grab her ass and take hold as you bucked up wild and fast, listening to eight inches crash into her cunt as your balls swung and smacked against the bottom of her ass as her breasts swayed about while she was a drooling orgasmic mess, only able to keep balanced by your grasp and the way her arms were planted against your shoulders.

You drove into Jessica for several minutes until she moved off following her third orgasm and sucked at your soaking wet covered cock before saying she needed you to cum inside of her in doggystyle. You smacked her ass a few times and licked at her pussy to make her squirm before she tells you to stop teasing and just finish her off. You entered her from behind again and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as she giggled and moans happily you rocked into her over and over again, sharp hard strikes pummeling her well fucked inner walls as she spasmed around and came hard as she yells that she can feel you, each stroke inside of her coming with more and throbbing intensity and the way your voice was breaking and grunting with every hard strike, sent her over the edge mere moments before you final thrust pushed in deep and erupted with a accompanying belllow.

Thick hot ropes of seed pouring deep into her wanting and waiting womb as she says she can feel it, squeezing her inner walls tightly as the dueling pulsating caused her snatch to tighten up and she came again, orgasming and adding more wetness to your last few spurts of seed as it all pooled together and was now resting deep inside of Jessica's womanhood, your hands softly rubbing and slapping at her ass as she looks back at you and grins while saying she needs a long hot shower now.

She went to shower and asked if you'd hang around for a bit, the two of you conversing as she showered as you asked why she wanted to meet with Jah and Nicki, Jessica just saying she wanted to branch out more, but in her own way and her ideas weren't necessarily something she could just have an agent do, though you begged the differ. You offered her another type of deal, and she seemed to be pondering this more than she had the other talent contract. She said she would think it over and give you an answer tonight.

You headed out after she got redressed and began to do her make up for her shoot later in the day as you texted Karen that you were on your way, while smirking that your back up offer had probably sealed the deal. You called Alex and Danica and told them you were pretty sure you landed the deal, getting their approval and knowing you had to keep your foot on the gas which the actors strike raged on.

End of chapter.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

133K 382 20
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
74.6K 910 53
Just a book of Natasha Romanoff Imagines because I haven't seen that many for her. Feel free to send requests. This book is more directed to females...
48.4K 1.8K 37
This is Book 2 of Next Door Lover~ This book continues off a few years later and will show where Katie is now and if anything happened with Scarlett...
354K 15.1K 55
Serena bartends. She doesn't drink, not anymore. Serena bartends so she doesn't drink but after seeing an old acquaintance with sad eyes and out-of-t...