TOTCF X HTPTFLOB

Autorstwa raonsmother

Trash of the count family x how ro protect the female's lead older brother fanfic (this is my first story, so... Więcej

AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 1
Chapter 2

CHAPTER 3

151 11 0
Autorstwa raonsmother

"offer him to one of the kids. they'd take care of this doll..." Lant says once again in a cold and indiferrent gaze.

The maids appproach Cale and they guide him to a big room. It had couches, chairs and a big table. The room is used for the meetings between the members of the Agriche, there were 4 people seated.

A gorgeous girl with shiny, long and blond hair; her skin tone was very pale, her big doe eyes  filled with the  dominant and strong color of red, that was present to almost everyone in the room, exxcept a young boy, he looked like he was soon reaching 15 years old, he had the face of a 'trash', a handsome trash. But among the beauties and handsomes people Cale saw, he is considered a decent type of handsome.

he suddenly remembered what a certain ancient dragon told him:

"haa... you really are a unlucky bastard"

'it's not that i'm unlucky, it's the God Of Death's fault for transmigrating me here when i finally achieved my slacker life after all these years of work...! i could have enjoyed my life without any more obstacles... i'll have Clopeh destroy all his temples' he takes another breath and is forced by the maid to sit on his knees.

he sits without any resistance.

The family soon start their meeting and discuss about politics, news....

Cale Henituse, the once proud hero of the entire continent, the child of the most powerful county Henituse, is now sitting on his knees, his hands bound with a rope behind his back.

He tries contacting his ancient powers through his mind.

But nothing.

...

After trying a few more times, he finally reached  a ancient power...

Fire of Purrification:"Cale i fucking can't contact the other ancient powers..."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

99.6K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...