Trustfall

By awonderfulworldhp

Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their m... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Tears
Chapter 2 - The blue eyes
Chapter 3 - Rules & Punishments
Chapter 4 - The Scream In The Rain
Chapter 5 - Shatters
Chapter 6 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 8 - Moon, Stars, and Marshmallows
Chapter 9 - Blurring party light
Chapter 10 - Hangover & Horror
Chapter 11 - A circle of brothers
Chapter 12 - Don't Touch Him!
Chapter 13 - Black eye
Chapter 14 - RUN
Chapter 15 - Darkness
Chapter 16 - 15 Candles
Chapter 17 - The cry for help
Chapter 18 - Jack
Chapter 19 - Where?
Chapter 20 - Trust fall
Chapter 21 - Caught & Sunrise
Thank you so much❤️

Chapter 7 - Done!

1.2K 28 9
By awonderfulworldhp

It's Saturday and the whole family is going shopping. I don't want to go, I want to stay in bed and do nothing, but here I am, walking down to the dining room to eat breakfast with my family.

When I get down everybody is already there but Robin. I go sit in my usual seat between Antonio and now Robin' empty seat. They greet me a good morning before they turn back to their own conversations with each other. I put some bacon, scramble eggs and a piece of toast onto my plate and start eating peacefully in my own world.

A ping sounds from my phone to indicate that I have got a message, I don't look, I already know who it is, and I don't want to talk to him, not now, not tomorrow, never. I continue eating my food when another ping sounds from my phone, and another one, my phone begins to draw attention from everyone but me. I must have received five more messages before Antonio decides to say something.

"Don't you think you should check who it is, it could be important." I sigh, picking up my phone, and like I expected eight messages from Austin. I see two of them saying:

I'm sorry

Don't ignore me!

I hate this, I hate him, I open my phone feeling the other' eyes watching my every move but ignore them and block him, I have considered it many times but couldn't make myself do it, but I have to, so I did it without a second thought, cause every time he text me, I get tempted to let him explain himself, but I can't let myself do that.

I put my phone away again and turn my attention back to my food, still feeling the other's eyes on me.

"Who was it?" Alexander question. I pretend I don't hear it, but they don't give up that easily.

"Alessia! Who was it?" Salvatore practically shouts.

"Just someone." I shrug, still my eyes on my breakfast, I see them out of the corner of my eye turn their looks towards Antonio, probably waiting for him to do something.

"Is it him from the funeral?" Antonio asks. I pause for a moment, I totally forgot that he saw him at the funeral. I nod.

Robin finally arrives and takes his seat next to me, hopefully the topic will change now.

"What did he want?" Diego asks me.

"What did who want?" Robin asks, confused.

"Someone who has messaged Alessia a lot," Matteo answers him without taking his eyes from me. Robin looks at me, but I don't meet his gaze. There is dead silence, I can feel everybody' eyes on me, why the hell can't we talk about something else.

"Is it some kind of boyfriend?" Antonio asks.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I mutter.

"Don't lie," Robin says.

"I'm not lying."

"Austin?" he asks, with a raised brow. Hearing his name makes me want to cry, but I'm not going to cry in front of everybody.

"We broke up," I say coldly, trying to seem like I don't care. Dead silence again. Robin saw Austin at the funeral when we were still together, so I know he knows our breakup is new.

I play with my food, praying for a topic change, but God never hears my prayers.

"I'm sorry... are you okay?" he asks with a sympathetic voice, it feels wrong, I'm supposed to be the one talking with a sympathetic voice for him not the other way around.

"I'm fine," I lie.

"You don't look fine" he says with a soft voice.

"Then stop looking," I snap back, I let out a deep sigh. "Sorry... I'm going to my room, come get me when we are going to the mall" I say and walk out before anyone can say anything.

An hour later a knock on my door pulls me out of my reading.

"Come in" I shout. It's Antonio.

"Are you ready?" he asks me, I nod, and stand up and walk out with him.

On the way down, he gently pulls my black and white jersey shirt with a big number 12 in the front. It was along with the other clothes and the note from yesterday, I stop. He put both his hands on my shoulders making me look him in the eyes.

"Alessia... I want you to know that if you ever want to talk about anything, you can come to me, I'm your dad and I'm here for you, and so are your brothers. Okay?"

I nod and give him a small smile, blinking the pressing tears away.

"Thank you," I mutter. He returns my smile, and we go down to the others waiting at the door.

The drive to the mall went well, I drove with Alexander, Lorenz, and Robin.

I sat in the passenger seat and Alexander drove while Lorenz and Robin sang along with the music or rather screamed along with the music. When they tried to reach the high notes Alexander and I exchanged looks and couldn't help but laugh at the others stupidity, well I laughed while Alexander looked amused, he doesn't show a lot of emotion.

We reach the mall, and we go inside.

We walk into different shops, I look a bit around, it's pretty expensive.

Robin has picked two pairs of pants, some t-shirts, and hoodies and I have picked a t-shirt.

I look at a pair of white jeans but quickly put it back when I see the prize.

"You only want that?" Matteo asks me.

"Yeah, but I'm good, Robin needs it more than me."

"You have realized that we live in a fucking mansion, right? I think we can afford for both of you," he says in a mugging tone, taking the white pair of jeans I was just looking at and dropping it into the shopping bag.

"Now stop acting like a fucking angel and just choose something," he says frustrated and walks away.

He's right, a heavy rock forms in the bottom of my stomach by his words, but he's right, money definitely isn't an issue for them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy everything I see, it's not fair after everything they have done already. After a little bit of arguing with Alexander, or rather I said I didn't need more clothes and he told me to pick more clothes, I end up picking two pairs of jeans, and another t-shirt and two tank tops with thin straps, a black and white, and a cute white skirt.

After that we went to some other shops, one of them the apple store where Robin and I each got the brand newest iPhone, MacBook, iPad, apple watch and air pods.

I tried to convince them that the iPhone was more than enough for me, but they didn't listen, like they walked straight past me.

We walk out of the shoe store, and Antonio and Alexander hand our bags to two men in black shirts.

"Should we get some food?" Antonio asks everyone.

"Yeah," Lorenz says.

"Sure," Salvatore answers.

The rest nod. I really need to buy a bra, but I don't want the others to be there, it's just awkward.

"Great, let's go," he says on his way to the escalator.

"Umm," I say, making them stop and look at me, "I umm I need to buy something really quick, I'm just gonna meet you there," I say a little awkwardly.

"Okay I'm coming with you," Salvatore says.

"No," I say a bit too quickly, he raises his brow at me.

"I mean, I'm just gonna do it myself," I say, sounding a bit too nervously.

"Why?" Antonio asks me.

"You know... "Urgh for God's sake, "girl things," I mutter.

"Right, we are just up there to the left, we will tell the waiter that you are sitting with us. Take these," he says handing me 600$. I look at them like I have never seen money before, that's a lot of money just handing me, I'm about to say something but Matteo cut me off.

"URGH just take it!" I give a little nod and thank him before I turn around heading to a much cheaper clothes store, while the others go to the restaurant.

I buy two bras, a white and a black, and then some black underwear. I walk out of the store on my way to the restaurant, but I only walk past two other shops before I stop. I have a feeling somebody's watching me, I look behind me, there is only a family walking and laughing, I turn back my look and keep going but a little faster this time.

"Alessia!" I turn around and meet the last person I expect and want to see. Austin. He jog over to me, but I was already starting to walk away from him. I speed my walk.

"Alessia! Wait. Don't ignore me!" he shouts. I ignore him, he grabs my arm making me look at him.

"Listen Alessia, I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. It didn't mean anything. Don't leave me," He pleads.

"Austin. We're done. Leave me alone," I say and walk away again.

"Come on! Don't be ridiculous."

Ridiculous, who the fuck does he think he is, I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to see him, I don't want him at all. I speed up my walk. He grabs my arm again.

"Don't Touch Me!" I shout at him; he raises his eyebrows in surprise, and for a second, I think he removes his hand, but it just finds its way to my waist, his lips into a smirk, while he walks closer to me.

"Come on babe," he doesn't take me seriously, the anger is filling my body as I feel the tears pressing in my eyes.

"Just Leave Me A-Fucking-Lone! I Don't Want To Talk To You! I Don't Want Anything To Do With You! We're Done! DONE!" I scream the last part making people look at us, but I couldn't care less right now. I push him away, but he barely moves an inch and I know I have made a terrible mistake. I don't know if my face is red in anger or pale in fear. I turn around and start to run away from him, reaching the escalator. He runs after me, but gets trapped in a crowd, giving me an edge.

I reach the second floor and run over to the restaurant to the left; I look behind me finding Austin reaching the floor too. shit, I scan through the restaurant finding Antonio and my brothers sitting by a big table, I run over to them, receiving confused looks from the other customers.

"Alessia?" I hear Salvatore's voice. I run on the other side of the table crouching down so hopefully Austin can't see me.

"Alessia, is everything okay?" Antonio asks me.

"Is that Austin?" Robin asks before I get the chance to answer Antonio, I nod, I take a sneak peek only to see a pissed looking Austin looking directly at me, I grouch down again hoping he didn't actually see me.

"Alessia!" Austin shouts. Shit. I stand up and take a step back, even though he's on the other side of the table, "Alessia let's talk about it and not disturb these men during their dinner" he says putting on the same charming smile he wore the day I met him.

"I'm serious Austin, Leave me alone!" I say, fighting to hold my tears back. He walks around the table and grab my arm very hard, making me let out a hiss in pain, Alexander is fast on his feet and grab Austin' arm in what looks like a very tight grip, Austin let out a groan from the pain in his arm, and his grip loosen in my arm.
"Let her go," he warns with such a cold voice that it gives me shivers down my spine, his eyes filled with hate, disgust, but not one sign of mercy, I think that's the most emotion I have ever seen Alexander show. Austin's eyes fills with fear, and he quickly let go of my arm,

Antonio and my other brothers are also standing now, staring at Austin with so much hate in their eyes, if looks could kill Austin would have been killed seven times by now.

Before I even get to blink Antonio is holding Austin by his collar only a few inches between them, "if I ever see you near my daughter again, I'm gonna make you beg to die," he threads.

"D-daughter?" Austin stutters, looking between Antonio and I, he lets him go, but Austin is frozen to his spot, he then looks at Alexander.

"You heard him, leave our sister alone, or you're not going to see tomorrow's sunrise," he threatens him. Austin looks at my seven standing brothers and gulps, Salvatore takes a threading step forward, and before I even get to blink, he speeds out of the restaurant.

When he's gone everybody looks at me, Antonio puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" he asks with such a calm and soft voice that could make me tell all my secrets, and then it happens I break down. I wrap my arms around my dad, hiding my face in his chest, trying not to cry my heart out while he hugs me tight and saying comforting words in my ear.

In the comforting hug I can't let go of one thought, I need to tell him, I don't know why but I feel so safe in his embrace, I just want to tell him everything. I rest my head on his chest and take a deep breath.

"He cheated on me," I whisper, he tightens the hug and so do I. I feel relieved by saying it but also sad, now I have said it out loud it's like it's official now. He cheated, I wasn't good enough for him, we're done, I got betrayed... again.

"I'm sorry princess... you didn't deserve it... it's gonna be okay, even though it doesn't feel like it right now," he comforts me.

Wordcount: 2381

What do you think?

Please come with feedback.

And please vote❤️

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
1.3M 36.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
1.4M 28K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
347K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...