NOTE TO YOU ⁃ Jey Uso

By BriFlare

When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Started November 12, 2022 Published August 6, 202... More

Note To You
I. Money in the Bank (2023)
II. SummerSlam (2023)
III. All For Me World Tour
IV. Make It Official
V. Miami Nights
VI. A Wine Drunk Mia'mor
VII. Matching Tattoos
VIII. All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
IX. The Célestin Family
X. Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity
XI. Happy Birthday Joshua And Jonathan
XII. Who Said I Love You First? My Man.
XIII. TikTok
XIV. Night Changes
XV. How To Break The Internet
XVI. You Lovin' Me
XVII. The Late Night Instagram Show with Trinity and Bianca
XIX. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2

XVIII. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1

784 59 8
By BriFlare

Chapter Eighteen
WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1

Monday, February 26, 2024

billboard ✓
@billboard

.@MiaMor and @WWEUsos (Jey Uso) scores one of the most historic weeks in @billboardcharts history, as they become the second artists and first duo to claim the #Hot100's entire top 10 in a single week.

12:06 PM • 2/26/24 From Earth • 1.6M Views

Mia'Mor Chart Data
@MiaMorChartData

Billboard 200: #1(new) @MiaMor & @WWEUsos (Jey Uso), 'You Lovin' Me' debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 with over 150K units sold in less than a full week (via @HITSDD).

|

.@MiaMor is the second artist in history to debut a song and album at #1 on the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 simultaneously on three occasions.

|

Mia'Mor becomes the second female artist in history with ten #1 hits on the Hot 100 and ten #1 albums on the Billboard 200.

12:09 PM • 2/26/24 From Earth • 894.5K Views

Mia'mor Ulani Celestin-Fatu (born June 4, 1987) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, actress, and businesswoman. She is a prominent cultural figure of the 21st century, she has been recognized for her artistry and performances as one of the greatest vocalists of all time.

From 2008 to 2021, Mia'mor was married to Mateo Junípero; they have four sons together. Mia'mor and boyfriend Joshua Fatu, better known by the ring name Jey Uso, were married on a private island on December 2, 2023. Through their marriage, she is a member of the Anoaʻi family, a Samoan-American wrestling dynasty. The couple resides in Pensacola, Florida. She is the stepmother to Joshua's two sons.

Joshua Samuel Fatu (born August 22, 1985) is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Jey Uso. He is a member of the renowned Anoaʻi family of Samoan professional wrestlers.

From 2015 to 2021, Joshua was married to Takecia Travis. They have two sons, Jaciyah and Jeyce together. In July 2023, Joshua began dating Mia'mor, and they were married on a private island on December 2, 2023. Through their marriage, he is a member of the Célestin family, a family of professional wrestlers originating from Boutte, Louisiana, and Les Cayes, often referred to as Aux Cayes, Haiti. The couple resides in Pensacola, Florida. He is the stepfather to Mia'mor's four sons.

Liked by zillafatu, mileon, uceyjucey, and 23,794,288 others
miamor 🌊🧜🏼‍♀️💕🤰🏽🤟🏽✨
📷 @mileon
View all 154,725 comments

Friday, March 29, 2024

Mia'Mor Chart Data
@MiaMorChartData

Mia'Mor's 'THE LOST LOCKET' officially breaks the record for the biggest first-day streams for any album on Spotify in 2024, with time remaining. #THELOSTLOCKET

|

Mia'Mor's 'THE LOST LOCKET' has broken the record for the biggest first-day streams for any album in @amazonmusic history.

|

Mia'Mor's 'THE LOST LOCKET debuts with a Metacritic score of 90.

It is currently 2024's #1 most acclaimed new album by a female artist.

6:46 PM • 3/29/24 From Earth • 2.3M Views

Mia'Mor✅
@MiaMor

Thank you for all the love on this new album #THELOSTLOCKET. Now be sure to tune in for #WrestleMania XL!

11:40 PM • 3/29/24 From Earth • 20M Views

Friday, April 5, 2024

chart data
@chartdata

Mia'Mor's 'THE LOST LOCKET' is expected to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 with nearly 950K units in the first week in the US, up from the last forecast (via @HITSDD).

Biggest debut of the year.

|

Mia'Mor's 'THE LOST LOCKET' now ranks among the top 10 best-selling albums in the US this year by total units.

|

Mia'Mor becomes the first artist to earn six #1 hits on US iTunes this year.

|

Mia'Mor's 'THE LOST LOCKET' is now the #1 best-selling female album released in 2024 in the US by total units, surpassing Ariana Grande's 'eternal sunshine'.

|

US albums chart update (FINAL; via @HITSDD):
#1 @Beyonce 960K
#2 @1future & @MetroBoomin 135K
#3 @MorganWallen 70K
#4 Ariana Grande 59K
#5 @oliviarodrigo 50K
#6 j-hope 49K
#7 @NoahKahan 44K
#8 @taylorswift13 (Lover) 39K
#9 @sza 39K
#10 The Fatus 39K

3:14 PM • 4/5/24 From Earth • 707K Views

Tonight was the Hall of Fame, Mia'mor had been asked by her father to induct his dear friend and long-time family friend, Keiko Aiko better known as Bull Nakano. She agreed to do it. As she watched the show from a private room backstage with Keiko, they had a conversation about why she wanted Mia'mor to induct her.

"I could've had anyone else do it but you are like a daughter to me and I know that you will speak so highly of me and make me proud out there," Keiko said.

Mia'mor smiled. "Thank you, Aunt Keiko, I will do my best to give a beautiful speech about you," Mia'mor said as they watched Paul finish his speech.

"I know you will," Keiko said with a smile.

A video package of a young Keiko in Japan and her career plays. The video package plays up the rivalry with Madusa and how it changed women's wrestling. Many wrestlers speak about Keiko.

They walked out to the gorilla right as it was announced that Keiko would inducted by Mia'mor. Mia'mor walks out and can tell many people are confused about her being there but she waves as the crowd cheers and chant her name.

As she gets near the ring, Joshua stands up to help her up the stairs. "Thank you, baby," Mia'mor said to him before she was in the ring And standing at the podium.

Mia'mor smiles as she waits for the crowd to quiet down. Mia'mor chuckles as she looks at some of the wrestlers around the ring, looking starstruck.

"Paul Heyman sure knows how to light up a room. Congratulations, Paul. I know many of you are confused. Why is Mia'mor here to induct Bull Nakano into the Hall of Fame? What's the connection? When I got the call to do this I was wondering if I would be able to do it right. But Oba Keiko said that she wanted me to do it. And I must say it is an honor to induct Bull Nakano or as I call her Aunt Keiko into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2024. She always had the right words, the tightest hugs, and the warmest smile. I vividly recall the moment my father first introduced me to my eccentric aunt - she strode up wearing a studded leather vest and horror movie makeup and insisted right away that I call her "Aunt." From that day on, she's been an aunt figure in my life. She became an inspiration to me with her wrestling career which cemented her legacy as one of the all-time greats. She is truly a great legend. She is a warrior, plain and simple," Mia'mor said, smiling as she read the monitor.

In her speech, Mia'mor notes that Keiko started her career at a very young age and started with All Japan Women. She was picked out of hundreds of women because of her charisma, and competitiveness. She puts over Keiko's in-ring ability and how it pushed the boundaries of what women's wrestling was during her day.

She added that tonight they celebrate the legacy Bull has forged. She calls Keiko a pioneer, inspiration, and best of all, her aunt. She introduced Keiko and clapped as Keiko walked out to a solid reaction from the crowd.

Keiko is very happy to receive this award. She says that she has waited a long time. She had a great experience with WWE in 1994. She was 26 and life in WWE was tough as all she knew was pro-wrestling. She talks about the challenge of getting to the arena because she could not speak English. Trying to find a hotel without a cell phone. With the help of friends, she was able to continue the tour. Pro wrestling is a universal language. She felt alive when she was in the ring and the days were like a dream. She gave all her heart and got a little emotional.

She thanked Debrah better known as Madusa, who continued to fight alongside her. "Thank you Bull" chant from the crowd. She thanks Luna Vachon and is grateful for all the superstars. She thanked WWE for this great opportunity. She did her best not to waste this opportunity. She thanks the WWE Universe which accepted Bull Nakano. It is clear she wants to cry and Mia'mor wants to cry with her.

They pan to Asuka who looks to be openly weeping.

Keiko says if there is such a thing as being reborn she wants to be Bull Nakano again and looks forward to seeing us all again then.

"That was wonderful and heartfelt," Mia'mor whispered in Keiko's ear as she presented her with flowers.

They walk down the ring and go backstage before Mia'mor comes right back out to sit with Joshua And Jeyce for the rest of the ceremony.

Username1
@Username1

All I can say is Mia'mor is the prettiest pregnant woman ever, Jey is 🔥, and Jeyce looked so adorable.

11:58 PM • 4/5/24 From Earth • 12.7K Views

12,530,800 likes
miamor It was an honor to induct Bull Nakano or as I call her Oba Keiko into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2024. She always had the right words, the tightest hugs, and the warmest smile. Her wrestling career spanned the '80s and '90s and inspired me greatly. She is truly a great legend. #WWEHOF
View all 122,659 comments

Saturday, April 6, 2024

15,368,361 likes
miamor 🖤 #Yeet #WrestleMania
View all 140,974 comments
username1 Our favorite WAG 😍

"Y'all I don't know if I'm going out there. It's cold as hell," Mia'mor told the group as they were backstage, getting ready for their matches.

"Oh no, I don't want you getting sick so stay back here," Joshua said.

"Matter of fact put this on," Jonathan said as he placed a heavy winter jacket on Mia'mor's shoulder.

"And this," Trinity said, putting a hand warmer on Mia'mor's hands.

Joshua nodded. "That's right, keep the pregnant lady warm," Joshua said.

Mia'mor laughed. "Thank you," Mia'mor told them.

Joshua and his family became increasingly overprotective the more her pregnancy progressed.

"Actually, you should sit down," Jeyce said.

"Yeah, sit down," Jalen said.

Joshua chuckled, watching everyone fuss over Mia'mor. "Okay, let her breathe," Joshua said.

Mia'mor smiled and took a seat. "You guys look good like the gears are everything," Mia'mor said.

"Okay, kids go out to your seats it's almost time," Jonathan told the kids.

The kids go out to their seats ringside. Joshua kisses Mia'mor before he goes to make his entrance.

Mia'mor and a group watch from the television as a video package is shown before the match. The first half of the package made it seem as if the twins were going to get back together, with both of them taking turns cutting a promo about being their brother's keeper.

Samantha then announced Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne performed "A Milli" live during Joshua's entrance.

The twins were sponsored by Dude Wipes, as these logos appeared on the ring apron and around the ring.

"They couldn't find a better sponsor. What the fuck is Dude Wipes?" Mia'mor asked.

Trinity chuckled.

Joshua connects with a suicide dive onto Jonathan before the match even begins. Joshua rolls Jonathan into the ring, and that allows the referee to officially start the match. Joshua charges at Jonathan and goes for something that looks like a Sling Blade, but he lands very awkwardly and may have injured himself.

"Please tell me this man did not just get himself injured," Mia'mor said as she watched Joshua look like he was in pain.

"He isn't injured but he will wake up tomorrow in pain though," Joe told Mia'mor.

Jonathan hits a pair of hip attacks in the corner and follows up with a basement super kick. Jonathan lands a super kick with Joshua propped up against the ropes and then heads up top. Jonathan goes for an Uso Splash, but Jonathan rolls out of the way. Joshua and Jonathan slug it out in the middle of the ring, but Jonathan lands a super kick and a low uppercut. Joshua lifts Jonathan, but Jonathan slides out and hits another super kick. Jonathan and Joshua trade super kicks, but neither of them will go down.

Joshua hits a pair of super kicks in the corner, and Jonathan crumbles to the mat. Joshua goes for another super kick, but Jonathan begs him to stop.

Fans really came alive to boo Jonathan when he cried and asked for forgiveness. Jonathan apologized and reached out for a handshake and the crowd protested even louder. Joshua obliged, only to get superkicked by Jonathan.

Jonathan follows up with an Uso Splash for a two count. Jonathan charges at Joshua, but Joshua catches him with a Spear. Joshua heads up top and hits an Uso Splash of his own for the three count.

Joshua defeats Jonathan with an Uso Splash.

"Could have been better but they did good," Mia'mor said.

Then it was Trinity's Six-woman tag team match.

"Man if I wasn't pregnant, I would have performed during y'all entrance," Mia'mor said as she admired Trinity, Bianca, and Jade's gears.

"Maybe, next year," Bianca said.

"Maybe," Mia'mor said, smiling.

The six ladies made their entrances. Damage CTRL was accompanied by Geisha Girls during their WrestleMania entrance, while Jade, Bianca, and Trimity received a big-time entrance as they were transported to the stage on a large platform.

Mia'mor made sure to film their entrance on her phone. "Oh, they look so cool," Mia'mor said, tearing up.

Joshua hugged her. "I told them they would make you cry," Joshua said.

Trinity and Sane start the match, and Trinity connects with a basement drop kick in the corner. Trinity hits a roundhouse kick over the top rope, but Kai fights back with an Insane Elbow to Trinity on the outside.

Asuka gets the tag and slugs it out with Trinity in the middle of the ring. Asuka makes the tag to Kai as Trinity makes the hot tag to Bianca. Bianca cleans house and delivers a gorgeous vertical suplex to Sane.

Bianca works over both Asuka and Sane in the corner and then press slams Sane onto both Asuka and Kai. Belair connects with a handspring moonsault onto all three members of Damage CTRL but only gets a two count. Kai makes the tag to Asuka, and Asuka hits a sliding knee for a two count.

Fans chanted "we want Jade!" as Jade waited to enter the match. She made a hot tag and a comeback to a huge response.

Bianca makes the hot tag to Jade, and Jade choke slams Asuka. Sane heads up top up top and dives at Jade, but Jade catches her in the air.

Bianca reentered the match and got a loud response after using her hair to whip Damage CTRL.

Kai gest the tag as Asuka accidentally hits Sane with the poison mist, and that gives Jade the chance to hit Kai with the Glam Slam for the three count.

"I gotta go and get pictures of them," Mia'mor said, waddling to the gorilla.

"Baby, wait for me," Joshua said.

"Hurry up," Mia'mor said.

By the end of the night, it was Joe and Dwayne's tag team match against Colby and Cody. Mia'mor was tired but she wanted to support her family.

The general managers came out and announced an attendance of 74,543 from Lincoln Financial Field.

Cody Rhodes hugged Mama Rhodes, who was ringside of course, and gave his belt to his father in law.

Then everyone made their entrances. All four men stare each other down as the bell rings. Rollins and Reigns start the match. The lock up, and Reigns quickly grabs a standing side head lock.

Reigns hits the ropes and drops Rollins with a shoulder block. Rollins lands a kick to the gut and makes the tag to Rhodes. Rhodes catches Reigns with an arm wringer but eats a clothesline in the corner. Reigns locks in a standing side head lock, but Rhodes fights back with forearm shots to the jaw.

Rhodes locks in a standing side head lock, and Rollins makes the blind tag. Reigns tags the Rock into the match, and the Rock circles Rollins. The Rock locks up with Rollins, muscles him to the corner, and kicks him in the gut. The Rock levels Rollins with a clothesline and tells Rhodes to just bring it. Rhodes gets the tag, but the Rock muscles him to the corner. Rhodes responds with a kick of his own and an uppercut from the mat.

Rhodes works over the Rock in the corner, and then all four men charge into the ring to stare each other down once again. A brawl erupts, and the action spills to the outside. Reigns beats Rhodes up the ramp as Rollins hits the Rock with the ringside hydration station. Rollins tosses the Rock into the crowd and beats him through the audience.

Rhodes hits Reigns with a suplex on the stage as the Rock hits Rollins with a trash can in the crowd. Rollins tosses the Rock back to the ringside area as Rhodes and Reigns brawl back toward the ring as well. Rollins rolls the Rock back in to the ring, but Reigns catches Rollins with a chop block from behind.

The Rock rolls Rollins back into the ring and slams his knee into the mat. The Rock pulls Rollins to the corner and slams his knee into the ring post. Reigns gets the tag and slams Rollins' head into the top turnbuckle. Reigns locks in a single-leg Boston Crab, but Rollins rolls to his back and kicks Reigns in the face to break the hold.

Rollins clotheslines Reigns to the outside and heads to the floor, but the Rock whips Rollins into the ring steps. Reigns rolls Rollins back into the ring and makes the tag to the Rock.

The Rock whips Rollins to the corner, and Rollins' back slams into the turnbuckle. Reigns gets the tag and continues to work over Rollins in the corner. Reigns goes for a Superman Punch, but Rollins counters into a neck breaker. The Rock gets the tag and prevents Rollins from tagging Rhodes.

The Rock low blows Rollins, but the referee lets it go so that the Rock won't have him fired. The Rock pounds on Rollins in the middle of the ring, but Rollins drops the Rock with an enzuigiri.

Reigns gets the tag, but Rollins dumps him to the outside. Rollins goes for the tag, but Reigns pulls Rhodes off the apron. The Rock locks in the Sharpshooter on Rollins in the middle of the ring, but Rhodes charges into the ring to break the hold.

Rollins connect with the Stomp to the Rock and makes the hot tag to Rhodes as the Rock tags Reigns. Rhodes power slams Reigns and follows up with a Disaster Kick. Rhodes hits a Cody Cutter but only gets a two count. Rhodes goes for the Cross Rhodes, but Reigns counters into a Superman Punch.

Reigns goes for the Spear, but Rhodes counters into a sunset flip. Rhodes hits a top-rope Cody Cutter and makes the blind tag to Rollins in the process. Rollins works over Reigns and makes the tag back to Rhodes. Rollins hits the stomp, and Rhodes hits Cross Rhodes.

The referee begins to count, but the Rock pulls the referee out of the ring. Reigns low blows Rhodes and hits the spear. The referee slides back into the ring to make the count, but Rhodes kicks out at two. Reigns locks in the guillotine as the Rock holds Rhodes' feet, but Rollins breaks the hold with a Stomp to Reigns.

The Rock gets the tag and slugs it out with Rhodes in the middle of the ring. Rhodes hits the Bionic Elbow but eats a spinebuster from the Rock. The Rock goes for the People's Elbow, but Rhodes catches him with a Disaster Kick. Rhodes set up for Cross Rhodes, but Reigns makes the save with a Superman Punch.

Reigns goes for a spear, but Rollins pushes Rhodes out of the way, and Reigns spears the Rock by mistake. Rhodes and Rollins hit Reigns and the Rock with stereo Pedigrees, but Reigns and the Rock kick out at two. The action spills to the outside, and the Rock sets up the Spanish Announce table for carnage.

The Rock dumps Rhodes onto the announce table and then climbs onto the table with him. The Rock sets up for a Rock Bottom, but Rollins grabs the Rock's leg. Rhodes Rock Bottoms the Rock from one announce table through the other announce table, and then Reigns spears Rollins through the barricade.

Rhodes rolls the Rock back into the ring, but the Rock makes the tag to Reigns. Rhodes and Reigns slug it out in the middle of the ring, but Rhodes catches Reigns with Cross Rhodes. Rhodes hits a second Cross Rhodes, but then the Rock cheap shots Rhodes with his weight belt from behind. Reigns hits a spear and tags the Rock.

The Rock hits the Rock Bottom and follows up with the People's Elbow for the three count.

"Yay! Finally, that was a long ass match," Mia'mor said, yawning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
453K 9K 54
I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now [UNDER MAJOR EDITING!] Started: July 23...
9.9K 636 14
Kim and Joe during a vacation trip with their kids decide to elope. Now the two have to work on blending their families. Started on May 4, 2023 Publi...
448K 11.9K 136
Book dedicated to WWE's Bloodline Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Highest Rankings #1 in The Bloodline 5/18/23 #1 Solo Sikoa 6/14/23...