Pitbabe ghostships

By Saitaetae

just random ghostships as they(actual plot I'm series ) are already feeding us with ghostship of petekenta th... More

Babe x Kim

Alan x jeff x Kim

325 17 13
By Saitaetae

Warning ⚠️

Please leave if you don't like the ghostship ! Don't report my work please understand the author's hard work . It's not easy to write ! Please have some respect towards us . And I am requesting you to not report any author's work if you don't like it! Please leave cause this chapter contains smut & some kinky things which you may not like !

And remember this is just about characters not about actors. It's just a ghostship of characters!

I am warning you again that if you don't like to read them don't please don't report because I have seen many authors suffer without their fault .

Loud music was played everywhere in the club with a large crowd enjoying the party night . Some were dancing , some were already drunk , some were still drinking , some were getting all flirty , some were enjoying playing games with their friends and some were just waiting to get home ....lol poor souls were dragged by their friends to this zoo .

In all this mess there were few people playing the most dangerous game they could ever play. They were celebrating their gang's victory in today's race . Babe won again well the king always wins so there's no question in that .

While everything was going well these two over excited souls North x Sonic decided to play some games with the group. They were partying in their close friend's high class club so he joined as well, there were two other guests today joining for the first time since they became friends with these guys before they were enemies but now they realise that being friends is much better than being enemies without any particular reason .

They were Kenta , kim , winner , dean . So this was kinda welcome party as well . But this welcome party might change some people's lives completely in a good way . So north & Sonic made everyone agree to play this game but they didn't know their fun game could turn into a serious night for few people .

So north got an empty glass bottle and placed it in the middle of the table as everyone stood next to each other circling the table.

Order : North x Alan x babe x pete x Charlie x kim x winner x way x Sonic x kenta x jeff x dean

North said the rules as everyone prayed that he doesn't say something complicated because they don't trust this idiot that much but still they agree for everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ he wants to do or wants everyone to do.

" So first the game will start when I spin the bottle and it stops at someone that person will make out with the random person that this app decides . Btw you can make out here or somewhere else but you should really do as per the rule . Don't try to escape because we don't have any couples in this gang till now so I asked you guys to play . Okay so there's this app where we can keep our one finger on the screen and it decides who will do the dare like it will create a circle around our fingers which will glow and then we know who's the chosen one . And second you have to make out for at least 2 minutes . Third you can touch the person if that's okay with your partner , fourth of course you should not part your lips away until a 2 minute timer ends . Fifth you can't deny after the app decides your partner , sixth just leave if you can't control your horny ass that's all " North said as he ended his so called rules list.

Alan looked at jeff and kim who were already looking at him , while way looked at pete & kenta who turned their faces towards him in sync with a smile then glanced at each other. Well you can say who wants who tonight , babe Charlie were almost doing this everyday as they were FWB so they are okay with it. North x Sonic were so ready to complete their plan which they secretly made with babe and Charlie ( that's why Charlie was okay or else he would have killed anyone who kisses babe ) to give them some time.

" Ai kid if you wanna play then spin it already! Why are you looking at us like that ! Don't tell me you both planned something-" Alan's words were cut off by Sonic .

" Lung we didn't plan anything at all. We are just looking at you normally like we always do right phi babe ?"

" Of course I guess phi alan is too excited to play that's why he is getting impatient" babe said and ran to Charlie before alan could skin him alive.

" Ai babe shut up ! Why would I be excited for this . And you all stop teasing me and calling me lung all the time. I am not an old person that you tease and make fun of every time !" Alan said glaring at North and Sonic who giggled holding their ears in apology.

Others laughed at the scene as alan sulked drinking his beer . As alan took a big sip from his beer a drop just fell down from his lips to his neck which was seen by Jeff and kim. Both would be lying if they don't say that their lung was looking too handsome & too hot today. This was seen by winner who was controlling his laugh seeing the horny ass people .

Kim gulped down his saliva as he took a sip from his beer while Jeff just looked away immediately catching kim nervous which made him smirk a little . As he was thinking what if he gets paired up with alan or kim Sonic spoke immediately.

" So here is the first spin of the game " Sonic said with excitement as he spin the bottle. All eyes were on that bottle as it slowed down slowly the spin and ...................stopped at babe !

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " everyone cheered but babe didn't seem that excited .

Now north , Sonic were too scared to continue this game in the first place . If babe gets someone else other than charlie then Charlie & babe are gonna kill them for sure ! Way seems to know that this was some plan as babe and north exchanged some looks.

Then he realised that they have been thinking about patching up alan Jeff kim for a while. Which was actually too scary and stressful cause those three spies would smell the trouble if it's a mile away . Way slowly moved close to Sonic and whispered in his ear about something.

Sonic smirked as he understood what he would do right now. There was a way to sabotage the game so Sonic immediately did something in the app . His mobile was under the table so no one saw it except for way .

Sonic smiled and kept his mobile in his hand while keeping tab on the table .

" Common we can't back off once we start . Everyone places your finger on the tab . All nodded and kept their fingers on the tab screen praying that only Charlie gets babe . Or no one else . They were too scared to even place their fingers cause Charlie was already burning.

As the screen lit up the circle went to everyone one by one almost stopping once but it went to another person and disappeared as everyone took a breath in relief. It means babe is safe . Sonic gulped as he smiled confidently .

" Now the next one " north said and spun the bottle. As the bottle slowed down it was obvious where it would stop. It stopped at way. Way widened his eyes not able to believe but immediately kept his cool by smiling.

" Wahhhhhhh let's see who way gets !, lucky enough then he will be able to escape just like babe " alan spoke with a slight teasing smile as he seems to know something.

All kept their fingers on the tab screen . As the screen lit up while the circle was changing from one to another person finally stopping at ..................... Kenta !

Way's heart skipped a beat as soon as they made eye contact. But from the corner of his eyes he could see Pete's smirk as well.

" Damn iam so fucked up tonight "

Way thought as he cleared his throat.

Now no one dared to say anything because it's the game and the rules can't be broken.

" Can we go somewhere else " kenta said starling everyone as they nodded in shock including way who was in trance.

Both walked away from there to a cigarette spot . Kenta looked around first to see if someone was there and when he realised no one was there he pulled way to the corner of the place and pushed way to sit on the table there while kenta just stood.

" You sure that you are okay with this way ? I need your consent before i do that " kenta asked politely as way smiled and nodded.

He felt safe with kenta. Way cupped his face and pulled kenta into the kiss as kenta kissed him back pulling him by his shoulder and waist. Way didn't expect kenta to be this skilled cause the way he was pulling , sucking & biting his lips was driving him crazy.

Way opened his mouth before kenta even asked making him smile and push his tongue in tasting his mouth which tasted just like wine since way was drinking wine only . Kenta felt like he was getting drunk and hot . Not because of the alcohol but the taste of the alcohol mixed with wine in their kiss was too good for him .

Way didn't expect that kenta could be this hungry for his kiss but he knew why kenta was like this.

Flashback to Pete's house .

Pete was working on something in his laptop , Way came over and kenta started living with pete since he killed their father for revenge.

So kenta was in the kitchen heating up the food he cooked for lunch for pete which he didn't eat cause he's been too busy working even when it's Friday night.

Kenta won't lie if he thinks pete is too hot as he was concentrating on his work with the dark blue shirt on , top two buttons open , jaw clutching time to time , veins popping up his neck as he thinks about something , his muscles tensing up time to time because of the work load .

As kenta was observing pete from the kitchen way walked towards pete and stood behind the couch placing his hands on Pete's shoulders glancing at ken who was looking at him with disbelief. Way turned his face sassily towards pete who looked up as he felt something was wrong .

" What is it way "

" Nothing just saw that you are really stressed...should I massage your shoulders so you can rest a little bit " way said with a warm smile which of course pete can't decline.

Pete closed his laptop as he leaned back closing his eyes resting his hands for a bit as way massaged him . Kenta took the food and sat beside pete clearing his throat causing pete to open his eyes and smile .

Kenta gave him the bowl but pete looked at him like 😑 this . Kenta chuckled and started feeding pete who smiled and rested for a while . Kenta knew that way was getting mad not because he was taking Pete's attention because he wasn't feeding him !

Kenta brought his hand up and fed way too . Now three were smiling as they were having their happy moment . It was the last bite so way wanted to eat since he didn't eat much before . As he was taking the food into his mouth way did something else causing kenta to gulp and glare at him .

Back to present

" You ...you still rem-ember that ken " way said breaking the kiss to breath as it was almost 2 minutes .

" Of course I do my way ! You dared to lure me like that thinking you could escape from me tonight . Look what I am going to do to you as soon as we get back home. You didn't have enough last time did you . Just one round and you were too tired to clean up instead i & pete did everything and hugged you the whole night and in the morning you were so naughty that you wanted it again ! Why do you like it so much ! It hurts but still you want to go on " kenta asked way tucking his hair behind his ear as way blushed hitting his shoulder slightly.

" You don't need to say that out loud ken ! What if someone heard us "

" Let them ! Do I care kitty ..let's go now before they themselves find us and get ready for tonight since I & pete ain't going soft with you ! " ken said dragging way back to the place as everyone cheered them . Way was all red as pete realised what was gonna happen as soon as they got back home . Thank god the bottle stopped at kenta or else pete would have murdered if it was someone else .

This time everyone prayed that they don't get the wrong partners cause how can they 😅 they are literally in love with each other but didn't confess because of the fear.

This time kenta took the bottle and spun it . As it was showing down everything's heart was at peak with fear as well as excitement. As the bottle was about to stop all eyes were on North and alan as it was obvious that it would stop at one of them .

Finally it stopped and it was .............. North . North looked nervous but he was willing to play . All looked at him with a nervous look as everyone placed their fingers on the tab .

It felt like an eternity as the circle jumped from one to another .....and finally stopped at ..............Sonic . North left a relief breath as he realised it was Sonic and smirked a little while Sonic just blushed .

" Get out of here and come back soon idiots " Alan said in a teasing voice . North & Sonic glared at him and said " wait until it's your turn " and they left .

NorthSonic came back soon with blush all over sonic's face and perverted smile on the north's face .

Alan smirked looking at them as everyone else just started teasing Sonic . All burst into giggles at last and started the game again . This time Charlie took the bottle and spun it . The bottle took time to slow down which caused the excitement as well as fear in everyone's heart.

" Why is this round taking soo long ......" Way spoke causing others to nod .

" Common stop already..." Babe said curiously..

Finally the bottle slowed down as everyone's eyes were shifting from one to another with a slight smile.....at last it stopped at .........Alan . Alan's eyes widened as he looked at everyone realising they were already looking at him . But .... He felt something else .... It was not fear anymore. It was curiosity and excitement of finding who he is gonna kiss now . As I looked past everyone else around the table all had the same expression except for two people

Jeff & Kim

Jeff had a look of fear while kim had a look pervert. Alan looked at both of them with a smirk .

" Ohhh lung let's see who you will get today " dean said laughing while praying inside that he shouldn't be picked .

" Who do you think you will get Alan " pete asked teasingly to alan who smiled .

" You know pete... You know everything don't you... Then why are you asking me " alan said to pete who chuckled .

Everyone kept their fingers on the tab as the circle appeared one after other shifting from one person to another and suddenly stopped at ......

All froze as soon as they saw where the circle stopped .....more like circles stopped ..... Ping smiled slightly knowing what just happened was already planned . He slowly looked at kenta who winked at him with a smile . Ken looked at way who blushed and looked at North who looked at Sonic who was holding the mobile under the table. Sonic changed from one to two but he didn't know how perfectly they got Jeff & kim at the first attempt. Dean peeked and saw sonic's hand and shut his mouth since he didn't want to ruin their plan. Everyone except winner & alan were smiling secretly while Jeff & kim were blushing not able to meet their eyes with each other.

" L-lung " north said trying not to break out alan who was still frozen .

" Huh ? Yeah " alan said as he came out of the trance .

" So ....you....three ...are going out or just-" north's words were cut off by Jeff.

" Of course we are going out ! Who will kiss like this in public " Jeff said walking out of the place as kim and alan called him .

" Jeff / Nu " alan and kim walked behind Jeff following him out of the place as north continued his words ..

" Or just drop out ....that's what I was gonna say " north said as everyone burst into laughter .

" Common everyone let's get ready for the new
throuple that's gonna be out soon " Sonic said raising his glass as everyone chuckled and followed him cheering then sipping their drinks .

Jeff walked out of the place towards his car which was parked at the back of the pub which was for VIPs only. Since the pub owner is pete there were just his , alan's , babe's , north's & winner's cars there.

As Jeff was about to get into the car with embarrassment all over his face he was stopped by kim who held his hand and turned him around with worry .

" Are you okay Jeff .. why did you leave like that . Did that game make you feel uncomfortable? If yes then it's ok to drop out . No one's forcing you to play for real right phi alan ?" Kim said looking at alan who didn't say anything first then nodded .

" Yeah you can drop out if you are feeling uncomfortable Jeff . We are not forcing you-" Alan's words were cut off by Jeff who pulled him by his neck smashing his lips on Alan's while kim closed his mouth with his hand in shock .

The sudden kiss made alan freeze not being able to process out what he should do next . Just then Jeff broke the kiss and spoke .

" Kiss me back you oldie ! Do I really have to remind you what to do next-" Jeff's words were cut by alan shutting him up with his lips .

Alan & Jeff moved their lips caressing each other's body as kim leaned on Jeff's car as he was becoming horny just by seeing alan & Jeff kissing like there's no tomorrow. Alan broke the kiss as Jeff spoke " I am not uncomfortable it's ...just iam shy that's it ....now kiss kim before he gets more horny "

Alan smiled and looked at kim who was embarrassed hearing Jeff's words. Alan turned to kim holding him by his waist bending down a little to match with Kim's height.

He kept one hand on Kim's hip while the other was holding the roof of the car for support.

" Can I kiss you Kim ?" Alan asked looking at Kim's eyes then his lips with the most arousing voice ever which caused butterflies for both kim & Jeff . Kim modded as alan leaned in . Three of them could hear each other's heartbeat . Kim took a deep breath as their lips came in contact .

Alan leaned himself completely against kim caressing his lips with his own lips . Kim placed his hands on Alan's shoulder and replied to him immediately kissing back .

Alan slid hand on Kim's waist slowly yet sensually which caused kim goosebumps all over his body. Jeff knew what he had to do now. This was his chance to do something. Jeff wanted to tell kim & alan about his feelings and this was a good situation to say that .

Even if they won't accept at least Jeff feels better . So Jeff walked forward towards Jeff & kim who were slowly deepening the kiss . He pulled kim from alan and kissed him immediately. Kim was shocked for a second but closed his eyes kissing back .

This time both fought for the dominance. Kim pulled Jeff by his head pushing his tongue inside Jeff's mouth while . Jeff held kim's waist letting kim take over the kiss. But his plan was something else. He pushed kim against the car kissing him while his hands roamed all over Kim's upper body .

Jeff broke the kiss and took deep breaths as Kim did the same . Jeff held kim's hips in place as he started kissing , nibbling his neck in front of alan who was becoming harder & harder every past second looking at the people who were kissing in front of with no shame .

" J-jeff... Ah..." Kim whimpered as Jeff found his sweet spot . Kim's hand traveled into Jeff's hair as Jeff devoured his neck . With the other hand kim pulled alan beside him and touched Alan's member which was covered in clothes. Alan bit his bottom lip closing his eyes as kim was rubbing his hand on his clothed member.

"K-kim....that feels ...good ...hmmm" alan whispered breathing heavily .

" Wa-it ...." Kim said

" Yeah ?" Jeff said as well as both of them wait for kim to say something .

" The thing we just did ......was it just the dare...or are it really true feelings for each other ? " Kim asked in concern as he was praying that these were true feelings for each other . Jeff smiled and nodded .

" Kim , lung i have liked you both for a long time now . And I am not kidding . Right now i kissed you both because i wanted to prove that i do love you both for real not because of the game . I was scared to confess before because I didn't know you both were open to there's things. I mean I didn't know if you guys would like the trouple relationship. That's why I never said anything . But today I gathered my courage to say that I love you both equally and want to continue our relationship not as just brothers or colleagues. I want us to be actual trouple " Jeff said as he let his feelings out to alan and kim who were smiling at him.

" Kim , Jeff I may be an old person , I may be a little bit annoying, i may look like a homophobic to this trouple relation but in reality I want to confess as well . I have been liking Jeff since the day i saw him and it took me time to realise and i have been liking you since I saw you in the race track kim . I have always admired you both and loved you both equally . I didn't say anything Because I was afraid of rejection and being called a groomer! You understand right ? " Alan asked Jeff & kim to nod with a smile .

" So today I want to tell you both that I love you guys as well . I love you both truly" alan said with a smile because he wasn't scared anymore. kim spoke as both alan & Jeff confessed .

" Well you already know my answer! If I didn't like you both then i wouldn't kiss you both . And thanks for always staying by my side . I liked you both from the start but was afraid to confess just like you both . I hope tonight we can clear it everything. So i wanna ask if you both want to ...be ...in a ... relationship with me. As a trouple ? Only if you guys are comfortable ...." Kim said as he looked at alan & Jeff with some hope.

" I am ready for this change in my life .... I want to be in this relationship ... What about you Jeff ?" Alan asked Jeff who smiled .

" Of course I have been dreaming about this for a long time already. How can I reject my first love ..." Jeff said looking at kim and alan with a happy smile. Alan pulled both Jeff and kim into his arms kissing their forehead with a happy smile as they both kissed his cheeks .

Just then Jeff felt something against his bottoms so he smiled knowing what it was .....

" Get inside the car we need to leave before someone jumps in on us " Jeff said taking his keys from his pocket unlocking the car doors for kim & alan.

" What about my-" Alan's words were cut off by Jeff

" We can take it tomorrow morning now get in and let kim take care of you ...while i drive to your house " Jeff said as his eyes travelled down to alan's member which was rock hard already . Kim pulled alan into the back seat as Jeff sat in the driving seat.

They drove off immediately as they couldn't control the heat they were getting .

Here it starts ....I am warning you again , leave if you don't like to read smut ! ⚠️ 🔞

In car

" Kiss me until we reach home lung ..... Let me feel you today " kim said holding Alan's collar smashing his lips on his . Alan held kim's waist kissing back but they stopped as they realised they were in the car . Kim turned to Jeff and spoke.

" Are you mirrors-" his words were cut off by Jeff

" Don't worry no one can see from outside , common kim make lung moan....I wanna hear it so bad after I heard yours before ..." jeff asked as he took a quick glance at kim who pecked him with a smile.

Kim turned his eyes towards alan while Jeff concentrated well , he tried to concentrate on the road.

Jeff gulped as he saw in the back view mirror that kim was on alan's lap shortly inching closer to alan's lips . A

Kim wanted to make alan suffer a little bit so he pushed alan a little back and sat on his crotch. Kim's ass was exactly on Alan's hardened crotch . Alan took a deep breath as he felt Kim's soft ass on his member which was begging for attention . But alan needed to be clear with kim so he spoke before kim could kiss him.

" R u sure about this kim ? We can stop right here if you feel uncomfortable " alan said to kim which made jeff smile warmly . Kim cupped Alan's face with a smile and said .

" If I was uncomfortable then i wouldn't kiss you and Jeff one after the other. Ai lung now shut up and let me make you happy " kim said the last sentence with a smirk. Alan slid his hand down to Kim's ass kneading it softly while placing soft kisses on Kim's neck and collarbone. Kim just whimpered as he started doing his work causing alan to groan which sent tingles to both kim & Jeff.

Kim moved his ass on Alan's Crotch " hmm....Kim"

Alan held kim's hips and moved his hips up causing kim to throw back his head . Alan let kim lean onto the front seat and he continued manhandling Kim's bottom part . One hand was near Kim's member while the other was holding his hip in place for Alan to dry hump him .

Kim just let his head rest on the back of the front seat holding the handle for support as his ass was getting fucked dry by his crush while other hand was drawing gentle circles on his clothed member.

Jeff thought about something more kinky as he was seeing everything that's been happening in the back of the seat . He lifts his left hand up to Kim's face and rubs his lips before pushing two of his fingers into Kim's mouth for him to suck . Kim obeyed Jeff and started sucking Jeff's fingers while alan continued what he was doing .

Jeff felt ultimate pleasure just by feeling his fingers inside Kim's mouth while he was getting fucked dry that to in a fast pace . Alan didn't stop either he continued to move his hips up purposely for kim to feel his member . Kim moved his hips down wherever he felt like alan was slowing down . But alan actually wants to see how needy kim could get .

" You look too good like this ai kim ...right nu ?" Alan said looking at jeff who smirked taking his fingers out of Kim's mouth

" I agree lung...just a little more kim we will be home then you can do whatever you want with phi alan as you please " Jeff said teasingly as kim chuckled at his words causing alan to whine.

" Ai nuuu ! What do you mean by that ! " Alan said in a complaining voice causing both kim and Jeff to laugh in this type of situation. Alan knew what he had to do . He pushed his hips up suddenly earning a moan from kim making him smirk .

" Uh-ah ...phi ...alan " kim said holding Alan's neck for support as he moaned. Jeff bit his lip as his erection was so painful . He rubbed his legs together as his member wanted some attention. Alan glanced at Jeff's movement in the driving seat and smiled .

" Ai nu as soon as we get home I swear I will make you feel good that you won't need to rub your legs together for pleasure " alan said causing Jeff to gulp as his face was becoming red like a cherry . Kim smiled at alan and gave him a peck on his lips before the car stopped .

As soon as the car stopped Jeff turned to alankim and said " you two go I will go and keep the car in the garage "

But kim refused" no Jeff you go with phi alan and i will do it for you . I had enough pleasure it's your turn now " kim said getting out of the car as alan agreed.

" Of course it's nu's turn now " alan said getting out of the car as kim went to the driving seat . Jeff got out and before he could go kim whispered something in his ear making him look at kim with surprise but soon he smiled in excitement . Alan looked at both of them in doubt .

Kim got inside the car as alan dragged Jeff into the house . He took Jeff straight to his bedroom and kissed him removing his clothes . Jeff kissed back letting alan do whatever he wanted. Jeff helped alan to remove his clothes as well . Alan stopped kissing Jeff and started leaving open mouthed kisses all over his neck . The other side alan was grinding his lower body against Jeff who was whimpering in pleasure.

Jeff closed his eyes as his hand held the wall for support while the other hand was locked in Alan's hair.

Alan moved his body slowly yet sensually to torture Jeff who couldn't control himself anymore. So he pushed alan down to lay on the bed as he trailed his lips down to his neck to chest until he reached alan's member.

Jeff looked at alan who nodded , soon Jeff took alan completely in his mouth bobbing his head up and down while alan grabbed the sheets because the pleasure he was getting just by Jeff's warm mouth was insane . Jeff swirled his tongue around the shaft while his hand touched the base causing alan to let out a groan.

Just then they heard the door open causing alan to look at the door . He saw kim walking into the room after locking the door as he slowly undressed himself seductively for alan to watch.

Jeff didn't stop his actions instead he bobbed his head at the highest pace he could go " ohhhhhh-fuck...Jeff.....tha-t ..... Feels too ...good " alan moaned out as holding Jeff's head thrusting in his mouth. Jeff moaned which sent vibrations to Alan's crotch . Kim got onto the bed completely naked and kissed alan .

Alan kissed back roughly as kim held his shoulder to keep him down. Kim parted his lips as alan pushed his tongue inside his mouth tasting every corner of it .

Alan was feeling on cloud nine just by this and he really didn't want to imagine what he will be feeling when he is inside of kim or Jeff . He felt his member twitch in Jeff's mouth which was the signal that he was there . But Jeff being naughty baby he backed away in the last minute causing alan to stop kissing kim and look at jeff in disbelief.

" Ai nu ......" Alan said with a straight face almost cracking up both Jeff and kim but they controlled their laugh.

" You really want to finish before you actually feel something warmer , tighter than my mouth khun alan ?" Jeff asked as he hovered about Alan.

" Ohh maybe alan is tired Jeff . We can continue as he rests ... What do you say ?" Kim asked kissing Jeff's cheek with a smirk causing Jeff to chuckle.

" Good idea kim....sooo shall we continue-hmmmng" Jeff's words were cut off by Alan who smacked his ass . Kim looked at alan in surprise but that surprise turned into a pleasurable moan as he felt Alan's hand on his member.

" I see my both boyfriends are so naughty that they forgot something ..... Iam older than you both and I know what I have to do right now !" Alan said as his hands did the job while sat on the bed , kim & Jeff rest their heads on Alan's shoulders as alan was pleasuring their bottom part of their bodies.

Alan started licking , sucking on their necks leaving hickeys which would surely turn into red . He didn't want them to freak out next morning so he didn't make dark ones.

Other side Jeff travelled his hand to Kim's ass making kim shiver .

" Ohhh fuck ...Jeff ...phi alan .....please ...." Kim moaned as he felt fingers caressing the surface of his hole. His member was being stroked by alan while his back was being used by Jeff.

As soon as kim said those words alan stopped his work and took the lube from the draw . He tossed it to jeff who took some lube and tossed back to alan who did the same.

Jeff pushed his finger slowly inside kim who held the sheets for support. Jeff slid his finger in & out slowly because he didn't want to hurt kim .

" M-morehh" kim said .... Jeff nodded and added his second finger shortly after kim spoke . Now kim was feeling good ....he felt like he was on fire but the pleasure he was getting from Jeff's fingers gentle thrusts was too good to be true . He never thought that someone's fingers could make him feel this good.

Jeff was about to speak but his words were cut off by moans because alan pushed his two fingers inside him at the same time.

Jeff was preparing kim while he was being prepared by alan . None of them were free . Kim was trying not to cum as Jeff was hitting his prostate with his fingers every time thrust in & out . Jeff was hitting his prostate gently yet deeply while alan was rough with Jeff .

Jeff would not lie if he had to say that alan was really good at this . His insides were warm and his was tightening around Alan's fingers .

Alan was seeing everything that was happening in front him as his heart was increasing every second. He was sure that soon they won't be able to even talk . Because kim & Jeff were already releasing their pheromones while alan was controlling his desire of thrusting into Jeff or kim roughly .

Kim smelled Jeff's pheromones and realised that it was omega's but to his surprise Jeff is more dominant than others for him . Jeff knew that kim started releasing his pheromones because he was leaking pre cum . Soon kim was on his stomach with Jeff behind him thrusting in him while he was being rammed by Alan's rod inside him.

With every thrust of Alan's dick Jeff was thrusting fast too. Kim was feeling like he was gonna explode from the pleasure because his back was being used by Jeff more like by alan . But he felt like both of them were thrusting inside him .

Just the thought of it made his member twitch as he immediately felt the know in his stomach .

" ...i..uh.. gnnng....iam ......cumming .....je-ff....ahh...ahh ...hhhnnnm....ahh...g..god... Please....harder " kim begged as he was close . Jeff obeyed him and thrusted into him harder moaning both Kim's & Alan's names.

" Mmmng... Ahh ..fuck.....hhmmmm.....Kim.....ahh...ahhh...Alan....i .....am ...close...ohhhh...fast...er ...faster...phi alan " Jeff said moaning as alan obeyed him groaning .

" Hmmm ...hmmm.....damn ....Jeff ....you are .. so..tight ..! Fuck....iam close too .... Let's finish together" alan said thrusting fastly as three of them reached their climax at the same time. They fell on eachother like a sandwich and held each other in their arms. Jeff and kim shared gentle kisses first while alan Jeff shared a deep passionate kiss. After throwing the condoms into the trash bin alan kissed kim as Jeff left open mouthed kisses on Alan's back caressing his body .

Soon three of them layed down on the bed hugging each other after a long warm bath . Alan changed the sheets while Jeff dried Kim's hair . Then his hair was dried by Alan while Alan's hair was dried by kim . Three of them got onto the bed on either side of alan testing their heads on his shoulder feeling the warmth of his embrace.

Alan kissed their foreheads as they hugged him back ..

" Good night Jeff ..good night kim ...I love you " Alan said with a happy smile as kim and Jeff looked at him and replied .

" Good night lung / phi alan " both Jeff and kim said placing soft kisses on his cheeks as they cuddled for whole night because they were about to start a new life from next day .........

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Unedited

I hope you all like this chapter 💓

i have to update others books so it may take some time to update this book .

Please be patient i will upload all the requests one by one 💞

Love you all

Take care everyone and if you like this chapter please vote , comment and follow 💕🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.4K 35
This story contains mainly PeteWay.... KentaKim.... NorthSonic... WinnerDean ships.... there will be charliebabe and alanjeff but mostly it'll be upe...
18.3K 1K 85
So I have so many ships that I really want to write. This will include some rare pairs and some comment ones. Probably more rare pairs though. Reques...
9.4K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
67.3K 3.4K 22
Sequel of MY MATE... This ff starts from the first chapter of the first book-MISSED YOU MATE.. ...... Tine Teepakorn -a business tycoon came to his...