Love and Deepspace x Reader

By Assicje25

PS: This story is from the game Love and Deepspace. This are specially for the people who can't play it or di... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: To Begin
Chapter 2: Mysterious Light
Chapter 3: Ripples
Chapter 4: Curtain Rainfall
Chapter 5: The First Mission
Chapter 6: Artsy Dreams
Chapter 7: Next Target
Chapter 8: Studio Encounter
Chapter 9: Reunion Under Moon
Chapter 10: Ocean at night
Chapter 11: Twinkle Toys
Chapter 12: Dangerously Close
Chapter 13: Shining Traces
Chapter 14: Neon Night
Chapter 15: Secret Fairytale
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Frozen Greetings
Chapter 18: Banquet Pt.1
Chapter 19: Banquet Pt.2
Chapter 20: Secret
Chapter 21: Beyond expectation
Chapter 22: Aether Core
Chapter 23: Snowy Mountain
Chapter 24: Emergencies
Chapter 25: Legendary Lumiere
Chapter 26: Your Distance
Chapter 27: Masquerade Pt.1
Chapter 28: Masquerade Pt.2
Chapter 28: High Level Access
Chapter 29: Party Plan Pt.1
Chapter 31: Wanted
Chapter 32: Investigation
Chapter 33: Canvas Enigmas
Chapter 34: Warm Wishes
Chapter 35: Set Sail
Chapter 36: Weak Fiends
Chapter 37: Bonfire
Chapter 38: Ebb and Flow
Chapter 39: Fragrant Dream
Chapter 40: Desecrated Soil
Chapter 41: Philo
Chapter 42: Unconventional Advice
Chapter 43: Into the Deep
Chapter 44: Trap
Interlude
Writer's Note
Myths: Sea of the Golden Sands Pt.1
Myths: Sea of the Golden Sands Pt.2
Myths: Sea of the Golden Sands Pt.3
Myths: Sea of the Golden Sands Pt.4
Myths: Sea of the Golden Sands Pt.5

Chapter 30: Party Plan Pt.2

100 6 0
By Assicje25

Radio Announcer:
Due to the rainstorm some roads are under traffic control and are closed. All citizen are advised to stay indoors until further notice...

The news report continues to stress the severity of the heavy rainfall. You sit on the floor before the couch and let out a big sigh.

Rafayel:
Make sure to sigh a lot, okay? Only your carbon dioxide can fight against this frigid air.

Rafayel suddenly pops up in front of you with a milk in his hand. Taking the warm milk, you look up at him. You barely hide your disappointment as you down the drink in one go.

Y/N:
We went through the trouble of decorating the living room for the party... It was all for nothing, and now this rainfall... whatever...trapped us here.

Rafayel:
...You make it sound like my home is some sort of prison.

Rafayel looks around with disagreeing look. He then bends down, ruffles your hair with a hint of resignation in his voice.

Rafayel:
I know it sucks when things don't meet your expectations, but who knows how long this rain will last.

He put both of his hands on his hips.

Rafayel:
If you keep this up, everything will really be put to waste.

Rafayel sits on the couch and the sinking cushions pulls your head towards him. Feeling a gentle thug on your hair, you think it caught in something. Bit as you reach up to untangle it, your fingers brush against a warmth something.

Out of the twinkle of your eye, Rafayel twirls a lock on your hair that fallen unto his knee. Unlike you, he doesn't seem to be bored. He actually seems to be enjoying the tranquility.

Y/N:
...Don't tell me I was the only one excited about the party?

Rafayel:
Who says I wasn't? It could've been worse, though.

Rafayel looks at you.

Rafayel:
A party can't be consider a failure just because there aren't a lot of people. We have each other, yeah?

You look at him with a blank face.

Rafayel:
Just you and me...Even though it sucks, we should stick to the plan.

He winked.

Rafayel:
The party is about to start. Is our guest planning to join in on the fun?

Y/N:
... It's not impossible... Let me get off the floor first... And can you let go of my hair?

Rafayel:
Sure, but can you let go of my hand first.

You look at where your hand is. It was Rafayel's hands that you are touching. It's warm and soft. You quickly remove your hand and stand up. Your hair slide through Rafayel's fingers.

The lights in the room dim. The cozy atmosphere enhances the tantalizing aroma of cake and red wine wafting through the air.

Y/N:
Can this be really a party with only us?

Rafayel thinks for a while. Then smile.

Rafayel:
You're right! It's a date then.

Y/N:
Those two...those two are different things!

Rafayel slides the freshly cut piece of cake to you, then hands you a glass of fine wine. He then raise his glass in your direction.

Rafayel:
Here's our revelry amidst the the rain.

Y/N:
Dates, revelry... everyone would think it's all fun and games.

Rafayel:
There's no one else so I can say whatever I want. Who's gonna stop me? Ooor... do you have a better idea.

He tilt his head.

Y/N:
...Not really. You should do whatever makes you happy.

Your glasses clink together. You and Rafayel both share a knowing smile. The slightly cold wine slides down your throat and sneaks into your body like a cunning breeze. The merriment around you seems even more vivid.

Y/N:
I had a feeling you've been in a good mood for a while. Am I wrong?

Rafayel take a few steps towards you and lean closer.

Rafayel:
Is it obvious? You know, I'm even happier now than I was a moment ago.

Y/N:
Hmmm...

As if it to make sure you can "feel" it, Rafayel props his chin up with one hand and moves his face much closer to you. His smile and mirthful eyes aren't just obvious. They seemingly tinged with red wine.

Rafayel:
What is it? Are you feeling it? Or are you drunk?

The crisp clink of your glass hitting the table draws your attention somewhere else. You see there's a red liquid inside it. You blink.

Y/N:
(We're not even close to being drunk.) You... didn't give me a milk earlier just so we could drink wine, right?

Rafayel:
Oooooor maybe it was meant to be eaten with the strawberry cake.

He looks at you frowning.

Rafayel:
You're not saying I'm some kinda mastermind who can control the weather, are you?

Y/N:
Well...not quite that omnipotent.

Carefree, Rafayel chuckles and lazily taps the glass.

Rafayel:
Hold off on the alcohol for now. Didn't you prepare a lot of party games? Shouldn't we play first?

Y/N:
They're meant to be played with a lot of people... I've also practice my dance moves-

Rafayel walks over the sound system, and a song starts playing. A soothing piano melody fills the air as he extends a hand towards you. It's an invitation to dance.

Rafayel:
Wanna tell me who you practice dancing with?

You froze for a second. You remember the last few days with Xavier.

Y/N:
Uh..m-my coat rack at home.

You look below and play with your hands. Rafayel slightly laugh and walk towards you. He pick up your hand.

Rafayel:
Next time you need a practice partner, choose someone you're more in tune with.

Y/N:
Are you volunteering?

Rafayel wraps his hands around your waist, moving in time with the song. His gentle touch and the distance between you and him are perfect. Your breathes, stained in the same, sweet red wine, intertwined and seemingly form a thread of intoxication.

It serves as a connection that pulls you closer and closer with an irresistible force until the music stops. The room is so quiet that you could hear the rain falling from outside.

Rafayel:
Is this how you imagine the party would be?

Y/N:
...I don't know.

Rafayel:
Well, it's exactly what I had in mind.

He tilt his head a little.

Rafayel:
Buuuuuuut you'll probably feel a little queasy after drinking and spinning around, yeah?

His hands rests on the small part of your back, and his warmth seeps through the fabric of your clothes. You can't tell if the heat is because of your dancing or because of him. You can only think about the scent of red wine.

You can feel his shirt against your body and his slow caresses on the back of your hand. They all seem to overwhelm your senses.

Y/N:
I'm feeling ... a little thirsty.

Rafayel leads you to the window and start rummaging through the mini fridge stocked with various refreshments.

Rafayel:
What do you want to drink? There's some sweet stuff. Or maybe you want something light? Oh, I see sparkling water here.

Y/N:
How about you mix me one of your special drinks. I remember we've stocked up plenty of cocktail ingredients.

Rafayel glances at you, a teasing smile on his lips as he tilt his head.

Rafayel:
My dear guest, alcohol isn't gonna make you less thirsty. You'll just be more drunk.

Y/N:
Then make me something that's refreshing and won't get me drunk, please.

Rafayel:
If you insist. Okay, I'll do my best. Give me a moment.

Rafayel grabs two glass bottles, gives then a once-over, and pours their contents into a shaker. He scoops up some ice cubes from the ice bucket and adds them in. He closes the shaker and gives it a good shake. In just a matter of seconds, a colourful icy beverage appears before you.

Y/N:
What's this?

Rafayel:
It's sparkling fruit juice! And the best part? It quenches your thirst without getting you drunk. The bad news is that there's no alcohol.

Y/N:
I ordered a cocktail. If there's no alcohol, then what's the point?

Rafayel:
Sorry, sorry, the bartender here plays it by ear.

Rafayel places a hand over his chest, leaning slightly forward to look apologetic. All the while, he wears a smile that's clearly for the spectacle.

Y/N:
...Seeing at how you're genuinely sorry, I guess I can taste it first.

You take a sip.

Rafayel:
Well? Is it to your liking?

As you continue to sip the 'cocktail' to quench your thirst, you notice he's still standing, unmoving. You decided to play along with him.

Y/N:
While it's delicious, it's still not what I ordered. If you can't make me another drink, you need to compensate me in a way that makes me happy.

Pretending to be angry, you press your fingers against Rafayel's chest, pushing him back until he stumbles into a chair.

Sighing, Rafayel nudges a present away with his foot. He holds your hand and gives you a troubled look.

Rafayel:
How should I make it up to you, my dear customer?

Y/N:
Well...

Holding back a smile, you take the ribbon strewn over the back of the chair. You circle it around him, sizing him up. After a few laps, the ribbon is loosely wrap around Rafayel. It's vibrant, red hue is darker than the red wine from earlier. The lingering tension becomes tangible, spreading from him to your hand. You're really drunk this time.

Y/N:
I've decided. I choose you.

Rafayel pauses for a moment and then softly chuckles. His gaze follows the ribbon to your hand. Your eyes meet.

Rafayel:
All right. Consider it compensation. I'm yours for the taking.

Y/N:
Why do i feel like I'm walking into a trap? I can't blindly accept this gift.

The ribbon falls onto Rafayel. But because you denied him, an invisible tension grabs him. A strange playfulness is ignited in his gaze, like he's about to pounce.

Rafayel:
You haven't even started unwrapping me. Am I gonna be thrown away just like that?

Y/N:
Oh, but I've seen this gift before. I dont need to unwrap it to know what it is.

Rafayel:
Really? You ... You think you have me all figured out, do you?

He looks at you from your toes up to your head.

Rafayel:
Before Pandora's box was opened, no one knew if it held miracles or catastrophes.

He look away at you with disappointment and lets out a sigh.

Rafayel:
Or maybe you're just too much of a coward to accept this 'big surprise'?

Triggered by his words, you grab the chair where he was tied and forcedly push it towards you. He look up. You lean closer, your face is close to him. He quickly avert his gaze.

Rafayel:
You're quite meticulous. Is something wrong? You don't need to be worried. Even if you can't return it, there's still a life time warranty.

You take a few steps backwards and look away. You let out a sigh.

Rafayel:
Worried about breaking me? I'm not that fragile. Anything I give to you must be perfect. Even the tiniest of flaws is unacceptable.

You look at him. He smirk.

Rafayel:
Are you still concerned? I'm down for a slow, thorough inspection.

He bends forward. You see a rose in his back. You pick it up and inspect it.

Rafayel:
Hmmm, I wonder where that came from.

You decided to tickle him in the ear using the rose. You can see how he's trying not to laugh. His ears are so red.

Rafayel:
... Always full of surprises, huh. You're good at catching people off guard.

You look at him. He have that angry face but at the same time shyness. You stand infront of him and tickle him once more using the rose but this time it's his chest. He release heavy breathing and trying look away. His face and ears are now much redder than before. He keep his head low. You stop.

Rafayel:
...I'm not sure who's suffering more, me or the flower.

He looks at you. Face frown.

Rafayel:
Can you be a little more gentle? Nevermind, I should give you detailed instructions later.

Y/N:
All right, that's enough. I'll let you off the hook. Let me untie thi-

You made your way close to Rafayel to untie the him when he suddenly grabs your wrist. You look at him confused. He smile.

Y/N:
When did you untie yourself?

Rafayel:
You know they're plenty of old escape techniques on the internet.

He pulled you closer. You feel down on your knees below him. Your hand landed in his chest. Still sitting, he look down at you.

Rafayel:
This is good. I'll give you a present.

Outside, the world has sunk into darkness. Only strips of city lights illuminates the night. Meanwhile, twinkling lights weave around you and Rafayel as if outlining a tiny stage. At its center, spark paint Rafayel's eyes in warm hues. He look at you.

Rafayel:
Have you made up your mind? Do you want me?

The rain has stopped. The silence hangs heavy. Unbroken. A shadow is cast over Rafayel's eyes, and not even a light can reach them. His expression is rather serious. He head move close and closer to you. Speechless, you open your mouth. When your lips are about to touch he pause and move back his head a little.

Y/N:
...

Rafayel:
I'm curious. Were those your true feelings? Ooor were you too busy acting?

He holds your cheek then run his fingers to your chin.

Y/N:
If I get too into it, would you keep playing along?

Rafayel:
Sure, why not?

Y/N:
...And what if they were real?

Rafayel watches you. He doesn't move or avert his gaze.

Rafayel:
Then you should say...you enjoy my company. And that I can make you happy.

You smile. He close his eyes and gives you a passionate kiss. Your eyes widened. Can't imagine it's really happening. After a few seconds, he leans backwards and open his eyes. He give you a smile. He's about to give you a hug when you suddenly feel a little dizzy, you almost feel down. You look at Rafayel's shocked face and laugh. You sat on the floor laughing.

Rafayel:
Alcohol really brings out a different side of you. I know you'll forget this so let me do it once more.

Rafayel kneel down and lift up your head. He tilt his head and move closer to you. You close your eyes and feel Rafayel's lips in yours. He carried you all the way to his bedroom.

Rafayel:
          Goodnight, Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 524 15
As a typical corporate employee struggling to find meaning in what you do, your monotonous life flips upside down when you get sucked into a black ho...
227K 11.4K 21
When Mandy loses her job, she thinks she’s hit rock bottom – until her plane is swallowed by a strange storm that sends her and everyone else on boar...
126K 2.9K 24
Aliens are real. They infested Earth in hope to find their "mate". They call themself the Matters. **************************************************...
1.4K 38 9
@Disclaimer: This story is a work of fanfiction created by me. The characters, settings, and original storyline belong to their respective creators a...