The hellhound|jjk x male read...

By Noah-harp

A hellhound who's wandering around until he suddenly gets picked up by jujutsu sorcerers Jjk does not belong... More

A/N and warnings!
0.5|bio
0|prologue
I|new day new nuisance
2|Hidden inventory
1k special
4|hidden inventory 3
5|hidden inventory 4
6|hidden inventory 5
7|hidden inventory 6
8|hidden inventory Finale.

3| hidden inventory 2

976 25 0
By Noah-harp

Words:1762
"Talking"
('Thinking')
Actions
A/n: I decided to use the lines from the manga so it may vary from how it's said in the anime
——————————————————————————-

"If you can't be fucking kind than at least be vague" -m/n l/n
———————————————————————-
M/n pov:
"Master Tengen has found the perfect star plasma vessel, escort her and erase her"
(That was a Monologue btw)

And that's somehow how I'm here, let me rewind back a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd pov:

"Escort the girl and erase her?" Gojo spoke out, he was leaning back in his chair with a bored expression. Yaga looked at gojo and nodded "correct" the trio had by now moved into an empty classroom to further discuss the matter in private.

Gojo leaned back as he scooted closer to geto while geto also leaned closer as they whispered with each other "he's finally lost it" gojo whispered "it is spring after all and with him being the next principal and all, hes getting carried away"

Yaga looked irritated and than geto spoke with a relaxed look "all jokes aside are we resetting master tengens technique?" He questioned yaga grumbled "dint sound like a joke to me.." and than gojo spoke "what's that?" A silence fell into the room as both geto and yaga stared at gojo but gojo being gojo dint notice the awkward silence as he spoke "what?" He said in an irritated tone.

Yaga signed as he spoke "master tengen possesses the curse technique of immortality, but it doesn't stop the age process" he looked calmly as he continued "master tengen doesn't have a particular issue with aging, however once a certain age is reached the cursed technique will try to change bodies"

Gojo looked confused as he let out a confused hm, yaga looked down as he continued "evelution... master tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state" gojo looked relaxed and spoke "so what's the problem with that? Sounds great to me."  Geto looked forward to yaga as he spoke "according to master tengen, the will also ceases to exist once you reach that level. Master tengen will no longer be master tengen."

"The Barriers that protects both jujutsu schools, the pillars of the jujutsu world numerous auxiliary manager's barrier techniques. There all strengthened by master tengen. Without master tengen, security and even undertaking missions would become more difficult." Geto signed and spoke further "worst case scenario, master tengen could become a danger to society"

"That's why once every 500 years master tengen needs to merge with a compatible star plasma vessel and rewrite the bodies information."

Geto looked over to gojo as he pointed at gojo slightly and a narrowed his eyes while speaking while imaginary sparks flew in the back ground "if the body is refreshed then the cursed technique will also follow suit. And that means evolution  will not occur." Geto finished off while gojo dit the same excavation expression while slightly pointing at geto as his glasses slid down the bridge of his nose.

"Gotcha so becoming metalgreymon is fine but I'd be a problem if he became skullgreymon. So we reset back to koromon right?" Gojo questioned as he finally somewhat understood what was happening in his own way. Geto deadpanned as he signed and spoke in a slight awkward tone "uh.. right... anyways"

(I dit not fucking know how to describe what they were doing so here the screenshot)

Yaga looked at the both of them as he continued where geto had left off "the location of the star plasma vessel has been leaked, there are currently 2 groups after her"

The organisation aiming to overturn the current jujutsu world by having master tengen lose all reason, the curse-user group 'Q!'

"And the group that worships master tengen as there deity, the star religious group known as the time vessel association!"

Yaga looked seriously as he pointed at the duo who were now standing as he spoke in a louder tone"master tengen and the star plasma vessel will merge in 2 days! Escort the girl and bring her to master tengen!"

The duo looked confident as gojo had a hand on his hip and geto the same while yaga continued "if you fail the repercussions could greatly affect society! Don't screw this up!"

The duo nodded and just as they were about to walk out the room yaga spoke again "one more thing, m/n will accompany you both till you find and secure the star plasma vessel, after that he will return to his post. Got it?" He spoke out, the duo turned and gojo grinned while geto smiled "got it!" Gojo explained in a somewhat exited tone as he quickly ran out the room probably on his way to find m/n while geto quickly bowed to yaga before following after gojo.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
M/n pov:

I was as usual at my post doing nothing since well there was fucking nothing to do in this school! ('Hm maybe i should ask yaga to see if I can take a leave for a day it's not like there's gonna happen something here') I thought with furrowed eyebrows, i grunted as i closed my eyes and than something cold pressed against my neck, I jumped away as I let out a annoyed hiss already knowing who it was.  Since which other fucker with the huge amount of cursed energy would do that?.

"M/n!" The man child explained happily as he had his hand up in the sky as if he was some modern mechanism which I forgot the name of. I glared at him as I hissed "what do you want gojo" gojo giggled while geto signed and spoke with a softer smile "my bad m/n we just came to tell you that your accompanying us for a mission till we find the person which will be quick after that you can go back" geto explained, I signed as I grunted about to speak again but than that irritating man child but in.

"Here! I bought you a drink it's cola you like that right?" I narrowed my eyes and grunted as I took the drink from him and opened it as I drank it in annoyance.

Geto began walking as gojo followed after him and than i followed because it's not like I had much of a choice? I drank my cola as I zoned out while following gojo specifically since the teenager happen to be walking in front of me ('I wonder how that brat grows so fast... do humans grow that quick normally? He was like a good 10 centimetres shorter than me last year and now he's almost my height.') I thought as I continued to follow in silence.

Just than I sensed something coming near me and I automatically activated something which was a part of my cursed technique.

Thermal manipulation.

3rd pov

The sharp objects which were about to penetrate m/n and gojo began to heat up at a alarming rate before they reached there flashing point and blew up, m/n stared blankly at the guy who he had no idea was begin walking to them while m/n drank his cola in peace and than crushed the can trowing it away. M/n was barely listening but he could somewhat make out what he was saying.

"You're satoru gojo? You're famous I've heard you're strong. And who's that? New student? Well he proved me wrong thinking he was weak but what about you satoru gojo?"

Gojo was still in awe of what m/n dit, he snapped out his daze and spoke "sure but.. let's make a rule."
The guy tilted his head to his left slightly and spoke "rule?" He questioned, gojo hummed and spoke "I don't wanna go all out and get in trouble. So cry and apologise now and I won't kill ya that's the rule" gojo spoke out with confidence as he narrowed his eyes to the guy while his glasses slipped to the bridge of his nose again allowing the other guy to see his bright blue eyes.

The guy scoffed and spoke "brat!" He sneered out.

-somewhere else.
"And so it begins" a guy commented he had spikey black hair that was styled up and he had a slight moustache he was wearing a black suit as he continued to speak to someone else "the star religious group dont have the power to fight but we have plenty of money I assure you that."

The man glanced over to the taller ravenette besides him as he spoke again with a subtle grin "how about it zen'in? How does a little star plasma vessel assassination sound to you?"

The ravenette rubbed there neck as they spoke "I don't go by zen'in anymore , I got married and took my wife's name." The earlier suited guy looked at the ravenette calmly as he waited

"I go by Fushiguro now" the ravenette commented which was now revealed to be a tall male with messy jetblack hair he also had a small scar that went trough the lefts side of his lips.

He closed his eyes as he smiled and spoke "sounds good, I accept your offer."
—————————————————————————-

———————————————————————————
Thermal manipulation: can raise ambient temperatures around object or areas until it reaches a flash point.
—————————————————————————
Bonus scene:
Alternative way Toji and m/n could've met.

M/n somehow managed to convince yaga to allow him to go outside for a day, he was currently walking around Tokyo until he sees a bar/ (whatever Toji goes to I forgot what it was)

He entered the location as he sat by a nearby table which happens to be the one and only sorcerer killers table not like m/n knows no one tells him shit.
.
..
...
....
.....

The duo ended up bonding over betting with m/n giving Toji money, not like the curse needs the money he gets from yaga that yaga calls 'pocket money'. Toji gave m/n a nickname which is 'saifu' which basically means wallet.
—————————————————————————
A/n
Noah here! I managed to get out writers block. Yoohoooo so now I'm gonna make chapters beforehand again to publish every week or so unless I forget to make a chapter again which will most likely happen. I'm tbh satisfied with this chapter I dunno why it's so good in my head. At least it's good for me idk about y'all but anyways it's currently 24 of February and it's 00:06 so imma head out cya pooks.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
3.6K 134 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
584K 15.8K 47
Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student. So why does he feel this way about her...
1M 54.1K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~โ€ข~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...