Small Danger {Horror! Sans X...

By Octo-skelly52

In this story, (Y/N) never actually tells them her name and (Y/N) is female, sorry men. (Y/N), a small, abuse... More

The Storm
The Fear
The Stars
Blood Covered Ground
A/N
The Darkest Day
The Truth
A/N
Built for Disaster
Why are there so many damn skeletons?!
Was it truly the end?

The Hunt

191 2 5
By Octo-skelly52

Hello my lovely Skellies! It's been a long while since I've updated since I've been concerned about many things like bowling, school, etc. But I hope you can forgive me for my disappearance! I might not write as often since my parents really want me to focus on my school work so expect me to not update for about a week after this is published. I hope you enjoy this wonderful story! Peace out my Skellies! Just a BTW I don't own any of these pictures. They all belong to the rightful artists. ;3

-Octo-skelly52

"Hello and we are back again with a news report from the castle. Lately, the shortage of food has become much shorter than we calculated. More and more monsters..."

The News from the television played in the background as I tried to get some sleep from where I stayed. Keeping myself hidden from the rest of the outside world. I had cried myself to sleep six times in the past week and I was kind of used to it by now. However, I couldn't get myself to sleep and I was hungry. I hadn't left my spot underneath Sans' bed since that night. So I hadn't eaten any food for an entire week.

I was getting weaker and the progress that Sans and Papyrus had at nursing me back to health had ceased and gotten worse. But the thing keeping me from getting better was the image of Sans from that night carrying that body and it's eternally screaming face.

I was shaken to my core from that night so I was to scared to go out while they were both home.

I eventually sat up under the bed. It extremely dusty down there (and no, not monster dust, regular dust) and the bed sheets hung down so underneath the bed was covered. Other than the dust it was really just empty, nothing was down there other than me at the moment. 

I weakly crawled out from under the bed and scanned the room and hallway to see if Papyrus or Sans were there. My heart was beating extremely loudly to me but it calmed down when I didn't see anyone. I then began to walk to the kitchen to find something to eat since I was practically starving myself.

I started to climb up the counter only to fall and twist my ankle when I was halfway up. It hurt a lot.  I was gonna try and climb the counter again when I heard snoring coming from the living room. It made me freeze and immediately run to hide but as I was making it to a safe hiding spot I heard a noise from behind me. It sounded like a gasp.

Oh no...please don't have spotted me.

I slowly turned around only to be yoinked from the ground by two gloved hands.

"SANS! I FOUND THE HUMAN!"

Shit, oh no, no, no, no, no, no!

I quickly bit down on Papyrus' hand only to hear a yelp from him and for me to be flung in the air. I was terrified. This is how I died. I closed my eyes to feel the impact of my fragile and small body hit the ground at a high force but it never came. Instead, when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was surrounded by blue magic. This didn't help my fear of dying, it made it worse. I couldn't move as I was raised in the air by the magic and placed in a skeletal hand. One that I remember being covered and soaked in blood the last time I saw it. 

"Pumpkin?"

Sans' voice sounded worried and concerned. I didn't eve want to look up at him. He was too scary for me, especially after that night. 

"Is it really her?"

"YES SANS! IT IS HER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG."

"Pumpkin? Are you okay?"

I didn't respond. I was terrified that they would hurt me so I stayed quiet.

"Pumpkin...please talk to me."

Sans raised one of his fingers to try and raise my head up so I would have to look at him but I flinched as soon as his finger moved, barely even a centimeter towards me. I could tell Sans was upset with that without even looking at him. I made him upset. What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? 

I began to softly cry in Sans' hand. He noticed as soon as the first two or three drops of tears fell onto his hand.

"Whoa! Hey now Pumpkin. No need to cry. There's no need to cry. You're okay. No one's gonna hurt ya."

Sans tried to comfort me. Papyrus was trying his best to stay out of it so he went and offered to pick me up some Nice cream if they had any in stock. I still cried in Sans' hand as he gently moved my bangs out of the way to see my face. Tears ran down my cheeks as I cried and my cheek bones were noticeable again from starving myself.

"Oh kid...come here, let's get you something to eat."

Sans started walking to the kitchen where he set me down on the counter to start getting something for me to eat. I didn't move. Instead I wiped my eyes and looked up at Sans, who still looked terrifying to me. He pulled a few things from the cupboards and the fridge, them being strawberries,  milk, bread, and some leftover refrigerated french fries. He put the milk in a cup and put it in the recently bought microwave with the fries to warm it up. I watched them spin around in the microwave like an impatient child. Sans chuckled at my actions. He took a knife from the knife rack to cut up the strawberries but it caused me to hide behind the microwave. 

"Hey...it's okay...I won't hurt you Pumpkin."

Sans said quietly. I heard him set down the knife and quietly walk to the microwave, where I was hiding. He peaked behind where I was. His red glowing eye sending shivers down my spine. He reached for me and I didn't move.  He gently grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out from the spot I was in.

"Here. Eat this."

He handed me a small piece of a strawberry he cut, which I gladly took and ate. I was really hungry. He smiled widely when he saw my satisfied face. He picked up the knife again while I was distracted by the strawberry and cut more slices.  

Eventually, when all the food was done, he set me down at the table with the warm milk, the fresh smelling french fries, and a bowl of freshly cut strawberries. I enjoyed the food but I stayed quiet expect for my small noises of happiness leaving my mouth.

"So...Pumpkin...why did you hide from Papyrus and I for so long? You could've died if Papyrus didn't find you in the kitchen earlier."

I flinched when he asked the question. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want him to think I hated him but i didn't want to show him any fear either. I didn't know what to do so I just kept eating, acting like I didn't hear his question even though it was noticeable that I did.

"Kid..."

Sans lifted my chin so I had to look at him.

"Talk to me, please."

I could see the concern in his eye and hear it in his voice. I sighed, knowing he wouldn't leave me alone until I did talk.

"I-I hid f-from y-you b-because...I-I w-was s-scared."

"Scared? Scared of what?"

I felt tears prick at my eyes. I let them fall.

"S-scared...o-of...y-you..."

I saw Sans stiffen at my words.

"W-Why are you scared of me?"

"I-I saw you t-that night. The night you came home covered in blood and carrying...c-carrying..."

The memory of the eternally screaming human replayed in my mind over and over again, threatening tears to fall.

"Pumpkin...I didn't know you were awake. I never would have wanted you to see that."

Sans gently lifted me up into his hand.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I promise that I will never hurt you, ever. I don't know what I would do without you anyways. Always telling me that I should eat more, snuggling with me at night, comforting me when I have bad dreams, you're always there, and if you aren't I wouldn't know what to do. I care about you a lot Pumpkin, more than anyone I know, other than Papyrus of course."

Hearing Sans' words I hugged his thumb tightly. I felt a lot better now that I have eaten and now that Sans has apologized to me.

"I-I care about you a lot too Sans."

I said quietly as I closed my eyes to relax in his hand. I started purring softly in his hand as he ra his fingers along my, still pretty skinny, body. Sans chuckled at that.

"Why are you just so adorable?"

He said as he rubbed my head with his thumb. I blushed lightly at the compliment.

"What? Not used to being called cute?"

I nodded my head slightly as  he petted my head. He just chuckled in response.

Time skip by THE GREAT PAPYRUS.

It was now dark out, around 11 p.m. Papyrus returned a few hours earlier. When he saw that I was calmed down he decided to make spaghetti for dinner. Sans ate enough to satisfy me and my care for him. I ate a few of his leftover noodles and now Sans is struggling to get me to calm down as he 'attempts' to cuddle me.

"Pumpkin calm down!"

Sans was basically dying of laughter as I bit at his phalanges in an attempt to get him to put me down. Sans was laughing so much he could barely speak. 

I did eventually calm down and let Sans cuddle me, but my face was really red and I didn't like it. 

Sans fell asleep before I did so when he was passed out I climbed up, out of his grip, and onto his chest, where I laid down and fell asleep in the crook of his neck. He was warm, his body heat  warming me up quickly, even though he is a skeleton and has no skin. I slowly drifted to sleep.

I awoke in darkness. I couldn't see a foot in front of me. I was definitely still asleep. It was dark all around me but I felt like I could still hear Sans snoring, which is weird since the dude doesn't have lungs or a throat. Then there was another noise. One I didn't recognize. Definitely not Papyrus. Someone had broken into the skele-bros home, I knew that, but I couldn't wake up to get Sans up. My mind wouldn't let me wake up. 

I then felt something grab me. I was pulled away from Sans' warm, bony body.  I was scared. I couldn't do anything to stop whoever grabbed me.

"H u m a n . . . s o  s m a l l ."

A voice rang through my head, one I definitely didn't recognize. I began to panic as whoever had me started to run and I felt the cold touch my skin. I knew that I had been kidnapped but couldn't wake to scream...

Pov Sans

It was a quiet morning. A little too quiet. Where was my little alarm clock telling me it was nearly breakfast time? I opened my eyes and Pumpkin wasn't in my hands or on my chest. She wasn't even in the room.

"Papyrus? Do you have the human?"

"NO I DO NOT BROTHER! SHE ISN'T WITH YOU?"

Papyrus called from the kitchen. I began to worry. Where is she?

"Uh, no, I don't have her. Is she on the couch?"

"NO, SHE ISN'T."

Shit, shit, shit. Did I scare her off again?

"SANS! I FOUND A PAPER TAPED TO THE TELEVISION!"

I rushed out of my room and down the stairs. Paps was holding a piece of paper in his hand while standing in front of the TV.

"What does it say Paps?"

Papyrus was silent for a moment. His bloodshot eyes wide and he looked like he was scared.He didn't speak and he handed me the paper which I read quickly.

"Dear Skeleton Brothers,

I have been notified that you have been keeping something from me. A human. I retrieved them last night while you both were asleep. Fear not, the human is alive...for now. If you both really care about the human, you will both duel at New Home today at 3 p.m. May the strongest skeleton survive.

-Queen Undyne"

Whoa! 2068 words! My longest one yet Skellies! I feel like this one is my best one so far. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day/nigh/evening!

-Octo-skelly52

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 25 18
My whole life was on the surface, I have heard a people climbing Mt.Ebott and disappearing. My sister, Frisk, was one of them. Me and my sister was p...
57K 1.6K 52
A young woman, left alone after her family sadly passed in a car accident, suffers with PTSD and Anthropophobia (Fear of people.) Her only happiness...
75.1K 3.5K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
977 20 15
It's about a person named Y/N who runs into a tad bit of trouble! They had bumped into a group of three skeletons and politely apologized before runn...