Adopted By 7 Idol

By kkkk_hhhh

Hee Won 2 Years Old was left at a random car door by her parents who cannot afford to raise her as they have... More

01: The Abandon Baby
02: Suga is Bad, Half Eaten Strawberry
03: Orphanage Rejected her?
04: Leaving Her
05: Sneaking To Visit Her But...
06: Hospitalised
07: Clingy Hee Won
08: Mr BaNa = JK
09: Park Hee Won From Now On...
10: Dada Carry?
11: Following Dada To Work
12: Inncocent Jin
13: NoNo Baby
14: Fussy Baby + Shinee Uncle Taemin
16: Full Makeup? Dada is Not Dada?
17: Dada Jin going to military
Special Chapter: Meeting With Bam
SC: HeeWon is Lost With Bam
SC: Fan Meeting
18[Special] : Part 1 D-Day
18[Special] : Part 2 Jinie!

15: Meeting Wooga Squad - V's Day

370 7 1
By kkkk_hhhh

3 months later. Hee Won is now BTS's naughty and giggly baby who is comfortable with all the 7 members but at times when she is sick or upset she would still cling to Jimin. She is getting better mentally, she would not cry when she meet strangers anymore but is still afraid of ladies.

They have also public announced about Hee Won but did not show her face yet. They received both negative and positive feedback.

Today they all have different schedule and Hee Won will follow TaeHyung for the whole day as he does not have any work related event, he is just going to support Wooshik's fan meeting with the rest of the wooga squad brothers.

Tae helped Hee Won change her clothes and packed Jin's home cook lunch. As it is an personal schedule, they commute on their own. Seo Joon have offer to fetch Tae and Hee Won but due to safety reasons Wooshik's bodyguard will still be waiting for them at the venue to escort them in.

Tae tied Hee Won's hair. " Okay! Done! Do you like it baby? " He peck her forehead and she giggle touching her pony tail. " Who is ready to go? " Hee Won raise her hand, "ME!" Tae laugh.

The day before Tae have shown Hee Won pictures of Wooga Squad and have briefly introduced their names to her. This was suggested by Jimin because Tae was very worried that Hee Won will be frighten and not used to the environment as this is the first time she is going out with only one member.

"Okay, Let's go say bye bye to Jimin Dada and BaNa dada okay?" "Okay!" Hee Won replied and ran away excitedly. Tae followed behind her and went to Jimin's room.

'Knock Knock' Hee Won knocked. "Do you want to build a snowman?" JK sang. Hee Won tip toe trying to reach the door handle, Tae opened the door for her. Hee Won zoom past Tae and straight away climbed onto the bed with the help of a chair nearby. She stood on Jimin's lap hugging his neck giggling happily. "DADA!" She scream in his ears. Both JK and Jimin were playing games, eye focused on the screen.

"Hi baby. How many times do Dada have to remind you? Don't scream. Use your inside voice okay?" Jimin said calmly. Hee Won giggle and nodded her head as she peck Jimin's cheek. "Hello~ How about Dada Kookie? No kisses for me?" JK pout sadly. Hee Won ran to his arms and left many kisses on his cheek too.

"Okay. Ready to go baby?" Tae remind her. Hee Won giggle and scream. "BYE BYE!" Jimin stare at her strictly and said, "Baby What did I just said? Inside voice right?" Hee Won cover her mouth with both palm, "Ops"

They all laugh it off. Tae carried her and hold her arm waving bye. "Bye~ Got to go!" Tae said. "Bye Have fun!" "Bye! Listen to Dada!"

In the car, Seo Joon is seated at driver seat while Tae sat beside the driver seat and was going to let Hee Won seat alone behind but she throw a fuss about seating behind so Tae let Hee Won seat on his lap. She was shy at first but when SeoJun took out a strawberry snack, she became happy and laugh along with them as they talk.

"Baby, you want a mask or hat?" Tae ask Hee Won. She giggle and snatch Tae's hat. "Okay, you can have it for now" he laugh. "Hee Won want my hat?" Seo Joon tease her she shook her head. "Dada Tae Tae!" She said.

Once they alighted, fans was screaming their names. "KIM TAEHYUNG! PARK SEOJUN" Even though its not the first time Hee Won have seen the crowd but when it gets too loud she would still be frighten. Just like today, the fans was extra welcoming.

Hee Won hide her face deep into Tae neck and use her hands to cover her face. "Dada Tae Tae scare scare" Hee Won mumble. Tae pat her back. "Its okay baby, we will go in quickly okay?" Tae comfort her and signal Seo Joon to speed up. Seo Joon put his index finger to his lips so signal the fans to calm down and they did. They stopped shouting, only waving and talking.

Once inside, Tae gently pulled Hee Won face out and look at her. "Are you okay baby?" Tae ask worriedly. Seo Joon helped by taking Hee Won hat off and took Tae's bag. "No No! Mine!" Hee Won responded and look back at Seo Joon. Tae laugh and said, "Ask nicely baby" She pout and turn her head away back to hiding.

In the resting room, the rest of the Wooga squad have reached except for Taehyung and Seo Joon. "Hey! You guys came!" Wooshik said and hugged them. Following Hyungsik and Peakboy also came forward to give them a hug.

"Baby, say hello to uncles" Tae said. Hee Won shook her head hiding in his neck. "Why not? Jimin Dada and I showed you their pictures right? They are nice." Tae encourage while he took a seat on the sofa, the rest crowd around him wanting to see cute Hee Won.

"Hee Wonie want some more strawberry snack?" Seo Joon said. "I make friends with her just now with strawberry snack" Seo Joon whisper to the rest, they all nod and took out snacks they have prepared for her as they were inform Tae would bring her along.

"Wow baby lookie! There is so many snacks! Uncle have prepared for you. Shall we try? Wow so yummy!" Tae said. Hee Won still did not react or get tempted by the mention of snacks.

So Tae dig his hand into his bag and took out a pacifier, popping it into Hee Won mouth gently and passed Yeonie to her. She hugged it tightly, feeling better. She did not hide anymore, she sat quietly on Tae lap playing with Yeonie.

"She looks so cute! Omg!" Hyungsik said, melting at cute Hee Won with pacifier. "Can I carry her?" Wooshik said, stretching his hand out. Tae laugh, "Baby, can Uncle Wooshik carry you? You want to fly high high?" Tae ask combing her hair with his fingers. "You look like a real dad!" Peakboy said. They all laugh. "I am a dad!" Tae replied winking.

"Woo woo" Hee Won mumble. "Yes! Can woo woo carry you?" Tae ask. "I am woo woo?" Wooshik ask laughing. "She probably cannot pronounce your name so she gave you a nickname instead" Tae explain. "Oh~~" They all reacted.

"Can Woo woo carry you?" Wooshik ask gently. Hee Won look at Tae, he nodded his head. Hee Won nodded her head too. "Aww~ she is asking for permission! She is so cute!" Seo Joon say as they all melt just by looking at Hee Won.

Tae removed her pacifier. Wooshik carry Hee Won and fly her high up. Due to Wooshik height, Hee Won is flying even higher. She giggle happily, " again again! " Hee Won chant. As they all took turns flying her high.

After like 40 times of flying high, Hee Won is bored of it so Wooshik carry her out. Halfway through their journey, "Want dada!" Hee Won whine getting fussy suddenly. WooShik who is carrying her around the place, tried to comfort her as Tae is talking with the rest in the room. "Dada!" Hee Won scream loudly then turned into sobbing.

Wooshik was shocked. He quickly ran back to the resting room. Once he opened the door, everyone turned over, "What's wrong?" Seo Joon ask. "Did you drop her?" Hyunsik tease.

Tae laugh at their comments and get up to carry Hee Won bouncing her in his arms. "Baby? Why are you crying?" Tae ask softly and kissed her forehead wiping away her tears. "Want Dada!" Hee Won mumble. "You miss Dada?" Hee Won nodded her head and lay down on his shoulder. "Its okay. Dada is here. Don't cry okay?" Tae sat back down on the sofa, taking her water bottle out.

After drinking water, Hee Won dig into Tae's bag. "It seems like she is looking for something." Peakboy said laughing. "Baby, What are you looking for?" Tae ask holding back Hee Won hand, making her seat back down on his lap. "Is rude to look into someone else bag okay? You need to ask for permission." Tae softly said. Hee Won look up with her big round eyes. "Jiny Dada Nom Nom!" Hee Won said pouting her lips cutely. "Okay, you seat down, I will take out okay?" Tae replied patting her head. Hee Won nodded and sat down on Wooshik's lap as he is just beside.

"Tae Hyung has grown up. So calm at handling a baby. Really have that father vibe" Seo Joon said and they all agree. Taehyung eye them weirdly.

" Woo shik get ready! Fan meeting is starting! " one of the staff shouted.

- To Be Continue -

Kindly give me a vote if you find the story interesting or leave a comment for areas to improve! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 917 27
(Fell free to comment any scenarios you'd like to see written about) This story is about you being adopted by the dominant and caring BTS. They find...
4.2K 164 19
Jungkook, who is living in his adoptive father's legacy of running Korea's most dangerous Mafia with his brother Suga, comes across a boy named Jimin...
33.5K 897 18
Park Y/N is kind-hearted, friendly and good at hiding her feelings. One day, her family member died due to an incident and only Y/N survived. The ric...
6.7K 434 27
Bang Chan x oc story In an unfortunate turn of events, Bang Chan adopts Haein in order to save her. The two grow a strong bond with each other over t...