Fortuitous Love

By bandanarock

Nine is an infamous hitman, known for her deadly accuracy and skill, while Aurora is the CEO of a top-tier se... More

Prologue
I
III

II

32 1 0
By bandanarock

Madeleine grabbed Nine's arm guiding her fingers slowly in and out of her mouth as she pleased, sucking on them by sinking down to the first knuckle, releasing them with a faint pop only to swirl her tongue between her fingers. After a few seconds Nine's other hand started to caress Madeleine's jaw whilst the other hand's fingers are going deeper and deeper into her throat, evoking a gag from the girl.

Madeleine started whine as Nine took her time with Madeleine. She removed her hand from Madeleine's mouth and used the other to pull her hair, forcing her to look up as she displayed her now, spit coated, fingers infront of her eyes.

Her submissive gaze portrayed her need for friction, she was desperate for something, anything. Nine bent down to her level bringing Madeleine's lips to hers. It was a slow and restrained kiss. Madeleine gave up her control, taking only what Nine gave her.

Nine dropped both of her hands, then wrapped them gently, but firmly around Madeleine's throat pulling her up without breaking the kiss. She struggled to stand up properly so Nine tightened the grip she had around her throat, eliciting a deep and struggled moan from Madeleine.

Walking backwards, Nine guided them to a chair and sat down on it. Madeleine didn't know what to do with herself so Nine just pulled her onto her lap. She shifted around until she was comfortably straddling Nine. With one hand on her throat and the other moving down her side until Nine's hand rested on her hip.

Nine pulled back from the kiss only to look up at the breathless and flushed woman on top of her, who had her eyes closed. She started to grind her hips thinking it would satisfy her needs.

A frustrated sigh left her lips, "Don't make me beg you."

"What if I want you to beg," Nine responded whilst both of her hands started to play with the waistband of her lingerie.

"You're a sadistic prick, you know that?"

Nine let out a small chuckle. "Yet, here you are, grinding on my lap. A stranger, who you met..." I looked down at my watch, "About three, almost four hours ago."

"That's more than enough time to become acquainted. Don't you think?" Madeleine replied smirking at her. Nine felt one of Madeleine's hands wrap around her tie. She leaned down to Nine's neck, her movements coming to a halt as she started to kiss her way up Nine's throat and licking from her jaw to her temple, up to her earlobe. Madeleine's other hand took Nine's and guided it between her legs, making sure Nine's fingers would gently caress her thighs until they where directly infront of her center. "Are you going to do something, or am I going to have to do it for you?"

"Maybe you should beg me. A little begging never hurt anyone," Nine stated as her fingers brushed the petite and soaked fabric. "And for the record, if you want something from someone, you ask politely. Otherwise you might not get what you want."

She rolled her eyes, "Please... Please just fuck me."

In all honesty, Nine knows that she could do better than that, but right now she really wanted to get this over and done with. Her one hand continued to stroke the fabric, slowly building up the pleasure.

"Don't make me ask you agai-" Her complaint was cut off when Nine slowly pushed two fingers inside her entrance. Nine watched as her fingers disappear into the woman's core.

"God, you are so wet," She laughed at Madeleine's state. She didn't respond, it is actually more like she couldn't. The only noises coming from her mouth are desperate whines, soft whimpers and restrained moans.

Madeleine couldn't keep still and started to grind on Nine's lap with her fingers still inside of her. Nine eased them in and out at a leisurely pace. She decided that she had tortured the woman enough and started to curl her fingers inside of Madeleine.

Slowly, but steadily Nine kept increasing her pace, giving Madeleine what she wanted. She pulled her fingers out, only to thrust them in faster and repeating the action. Madeleine started to recognize the patern and met her thrusts.

"Do you like that?" Nine broke the silence, smiling at Madeleine. She wants to hear the poor woman try and formulate an answer.

"I... God... Yes!" Madeleine shrieked out of breath.

She leaned forward to wrap her arms around Nine's neck and rest her head on Nine's shoulder. Nine's eyes are aligned with her chest, the fabric barely covers anything, but she is not complaining. Nine decided to place wet kisses between the valley of her breasts. Her mouth moved to one of Madeleine's breasts, licking until her tongue touched her erect nipple. A guttural moan escaped Madeleine's lips as her arms pulled Nine closer.

"Again. Please do it again," Madeleine whispered.

Nine switched to her other breast, repeating the action then starting to nip at her sensitive skin. Madeleine's movements started to falter just as she started to feel her tightening around her fingers.

"Can I please..."

"Wait, " Nine interrupt her.

"Three."

"Two."

"One," as soon as that word left Nine's lips she bit down on Madeleine's nipple. Madeleine's body started to tense up, her hands darted to Nine's neck giving it a death grip, just before her release.

Her body slumped against Nine's after she came. She slid her fingers out of Madeleine and brought them up to her face.

"Clean them," She ordered her.

When she sat up Nine could see her chest fall and rise rapidly. Her hand wrapped around Nine's wrist then manoeuvered it to her mouth. Once again she licked her fingers clean. When they were clean she slid off Nine's lap and kneeled between her legs. Madeleine's hands fumbled with the buckle of Nine's belt. She stopped her before Madeleine could undo the clasp.

"Sorry, not tonight," she stopped her and grinned when Nine saw her confused expression.

"But... You... You let me...Why? Don't tell me you don't like it. And you are definitely not a virgin after doing all that." She tried to make sense of Nine's statement in her bewildered state.

"I think both of us had a busy day and just because I pleasured you doesn't mean you need to do the same for me," Nine tried to reason with her.

"I've never met a woman, or man for that matter, who just fucks a stranger and doesn't want anything in return."

"If it bothers you that much, you can owe me a favour," she offered.

"Deal." Madeleine reached her hand out, taking Nine's and shook it, making a pledge of some sorts. Madeleine stood up from the ground and walked to the pile of her clothes, putting them on again.

"Genade, ek is só moeg. I'm never this tired after sex." She groaned and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"You can stay the night if you want to. I can lend you some clothes, there is an extra toothbrush and everything in the bathroom. You can take the bed, I have a few things I need to finish. Also, it is quarter past one. It's way too early and dangerous to be out."

She looked at Nine with an uncertain gaze. "Are you sure? I don't mind leaving this early."

"I insist."

"Okay. Thank you." She said gratefully.

"You can go and clean up. I'll fetch you something to wear and leave it outside the door for you," Nine said standing up from the chair.

***

After Madeleine passed out, Nine covered her with some blankets and made sure she is comfortable. It's three in the morning so she is just going to stay awake and prevent Madeleine from scurrying off before they could have a proper conversation. Nine lied about having some things to finish up.

Casting a glance at the bathroom, she decided to take a shower. Nine successfully reached the bathroom door without waking Madeleine up by walking into some furniture, since the only source of light was coming from the moon that dimly lit the room. She reached for the doorknob, turning it slowly and gently pulling the door towards her, but as soon as the door starts to move, it lets out a loud creak.

"For fuck's sake," she mumble to herself.

Nine closed the door and turned the shower on so that it can warm up whilst she fetched her toiletries. After gathering her things she stepped into the warm shower, letting the water cascade over her body. Nine closed her eyes and let out a sigh, feeling the tension of the day start to melt away. She took a deep breath and began to wash her hair, the shampoo lathering nicely and the scent of shea butter filling her nose. Nine spent a few extra minutes massaging her scalp, relishing the feeling of the water and suds running down her back.

Nine moved on to lathering up her body with her favorite soap, the smell of wild pine filling the shower. She took her time, washing every inch of her skin, taking special care to scrub away the grime and sweat from the busy day.

She then let cool water run over her for a few more minutes, just standing there and letting it soothe her. Nine turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. She wrapped a fluffy towel around herself and headed back to the bedroom to get dressed in some comfortable nightwear. She walked to the nightstand to fetch her packet of cigarettes and a lighter. Nine looked down on the bed and saw that Madeleine was still sound asleep.

She stepped out of the room and onto the balcony, the cool morning air hitting her skin. Taking a deep breath, feeling the freshness of the new day as her fingers pull out a cigarette from the packet, and lit it up. She takes a puff and let out a sigh, leaning against the railing and looking out at the city below her, the lights still twinkling from the night before.

Closing her eyes, she let the subtle sound of the waves crashing against the rocks wash over her. It's a peaceful sound, and it helps to clear her mind. Nine took another drag, feeling the nicotine hit her bloodstream, and she felt her body start to relax. Taking another puff and letting the smoke mix with the morning air. It's a small indulgence, but one that Nine savours in the silence of the early morning.

Taking a glance at her phone she realise that she still have a few hours to kill before Madeleine will wake up. Nine dialed a number and waited a few seconds before someone picked up.

"Good evening, Anton speaking. How may I assist you?" Nine hates it when he answers the phone like that.

"Good morning Anton. I need you to do something for me."

"Oh Nine, how am I you ask? I am absolutely fantastic! Thank you for asking." His cocky response makes her want to punch a brick wall.

"Too bad, I did not ask. Listen, I need you to make a reservation for me for two at Babylonstoren on Wednesday, the 25th, for wine tasting, under your name, pay for it and don't worry I will send you the money as soon as I am there. You are not going to show up. Understand?"

"No, my treat. If the reservation is under my name and if I'm the one paying for it, it is only fair that I join you. We can chat, catch up, you can tell me about all the people you have murdered since the last time we met and I can bring my family. You haven't seen them in quite some time."

"I am not on vacation, I am on a mission. You and your family being there will jeopardize the plan." Nine averred.

"I know why you want to go alone, but it would seem more normal if you are there with a group of people rather than being alone. It would create a better image, don't you think? Also, I have always wanted to go there! And... And you don't know shit about wine or any alcoholic beverage for that matter, but I do!" He shrieked excitedly.

"Fine, if you want to come, get plane tickets and I will meet you guys there." Nine sighed irritated. This changes a lot of things, but she could use this to her advantage.

"You know what, bring Tatum Loft with you. I need her to fetch somebody's hard drive. I might as well make the most of this get together."

"Roger that! See, two birds with one stone. Looking forward to seeing you!"

"Mhm... Thank you for making the reservation and enjoy the rest of your evening." Before he could rant some more Nine ended the call. Anton drains her sometimes.

Fuck me.

***

It's half passed five, the only sound is the gentle crash of waves against the shore. The cool sea breeze hitting Nine's face. She leans against the railing and watch as the sky gradually lightens, the first hints of orange and pink appearing on the horizon. She took a deep breath of the salty air, feeling invigorated and refreshed. The ocean looks calm and serene, the surface just a sheet of glass. Nine stood there for a while, taking it all in.

She made her way to the kitchen feeling content and decided to make a nice cup of coffee for herself and Madeleine. She's bound to wake up soon.

She stood in front of a Bialetti coffee maker, feeling a sense of excitement as she prepares to make a morning cup of coffee. I fill the bottom chamber with water and place it on the stove to heat. While the water heats up, she places the ground coffee into the Bialetti's metal filter basket, and when the coffee starts boiling, she pours it into the bottom chamber.

Nine watched as the hot water slowly rises through the coffee grounds and into the top chamber. It's a beautiful process to observe, and the aroma of the coffee is tantalizing. After a few minutes, the coffee is brewed, and she carefully poured it into two cups for herself and Madeleine. Nine took a sip and savored the rich, bold flavor, feeling grateful for the simple pleasures of life. The Bialetti coffee maker never fails to deliver a delicious cup of coffee.

Nine held two steaming cups of coffee in her hands as she made her way back to the bedroom. The warmth of the cups seeps through her fingers, filling her with a sense of comfort and contentment. Nine slid open the door and saunter to the bed, the sound of Madeleine's gentle breathing filling the room.

She reached down and gently shake Madeleine's shoulder. "Rise and shine," she says with a smile. Madeleine stirs and opens her eyes, a look of surprise and confusion on her face when she sees the two cups of coffee in Nine's hands. "Good morning," Nine says, handing Madeleine a cup. "I made you a cup of coffee." Madeleine takes a sip and smiles.

"Thanks, this is just what I needed."

"You are welcome."

Madeleine started looking around perturbed, she sat her cup on the bedside table and got out of the bed, darting straight to her neatly stacked clothes. Nine decided to fold them for her seeing as she didn't have much to do.

"What are you looking for? Is everything alright?" Nine questioned her.

She looked at her phone and sighed.

"Fuck... No, everything is great. I just..." She started to gather her things. " I forgot that I also have to work today and if I do not leave now I'm going to be late."

"What? Thinking about leaving without having breakfast?" Nine joked.

She simply laughed and then disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes and came out fully dressed in the previous day's clothes.

"Do you need a lift?" Nine asked.

"Shame no, but thank you! I really appreciate it. I don't want to drag you into my hectic schedule. A friend is coming to pick me up." She insists.

Madeleine walked to the door and turned to Nine, "Thanks for last night. I enjoyed it. I hope to see you around. So don't be shy and come to the bar every now and then. Regulars get a discount." She winked at Nine.

"You make me sound like I'm some kind of alcoholic. I'm sure we will run into each other in due time."

She nodded and walked out of the door.

***

Anton and his daughter as well as Tatum arrived a few hours ago and decided to book a room below her floor.

Nine hasn't seen or heard from Madeleine since Saturday morning. She simply refuses to go to the bar again. Anton went to fetch his husband from the airport since he came on a separate flight and he wanted to show him around Cape Town. So that leaves Tatum and Nine now stuck with, as Tatum likes to call her, their little ankle-biter. They decided to go to a coffee shop that is not too far from the hotel.

"Cap de rahat, get your head out of the clouds and tell me what I have to do. Anton mentioned something about a hard drive . You are also suppose to look after Anton and Marek's glezna-mușcător." Tatum snapped.

"You have to be in close range of a person's phone in order to hack it correct?"

"Da," she responds boringly.

"So tomorrow when the five of us, actually four excluding the child, are tasting wine you are going to retrieve his hard drive and give it to me. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Si plata?" Tatum asks cockily as she extends her hand, palm facing up, signaling that she is ready to receive payment. Her hand is steady and open, with fingers slightly apart, creating a clear space for the payment to be placed. Tatum's expression is expectant, conveying her intention to receive what is owed to her.

"Finish the job then I will pay you. Understood?"

"Da doamna. It's a deal." She confirms and stretches her arms out.

As we they sitting at the small table in the coffee shop, both of them lost in thought and sipping their drinks, when suddenly their attention was caught by the familiar couple walking in. They're holding hands and smiling at each other, their love for each other radiating from them. Anton saw them and dragged his husband after him as he sauntered towards the duo.

"Marek, you remember Nine from Boston?" Anton attempts to refresh his husband's memory.

Anton and Nine have had a few jobs together over the past few years. Anton and Marek used to be hitmen. They retired before they got married a couple of years ago. Funny thing is, Anton was tasked to kill Marek, but as you can clearly see that didn't happen.

"The infamous Nine. How can I forget!" He answered with a smile. "It's always nice to see you again." He extends his hand towards me.

"The pleasure is all mine," Nine stated and walked towards him to shake his hand.

"Tatuś!" The child yelled and ran to hug Marek's legs.

"Hello, Natalia." The man picked her up and rested her on his arm.

"Nine, quick reminder, our reservation is set for tomorrow. Are we all going to go together or separately?" Anton asks.

"We can go together, I don't mind. What about you Tatum?" Nine stated turning to Tatum.

"I do mind. Nine and I can go with her car and you three can go together. We will meet you there." Tatum insists.

"That can work. So it's settled then. We are going back to the hotel see you tomorrow!" Anton and Marek bid their farewells and left the shop.

"Soo... I thought I should let you know that I'm going to crash at your place. I don't want to be near those two in a room or near their spawn." Tatum informed me.

"I thought as much." Nine grabbed her car keys and exited the shop with Tatum following.

***

As Tatum and Nine strolled through the picturesque wine farm, Nine can't help but soak in the beauty of her surroundings. The rolling hills of vineyards stretch out before her, dotted with gnarled grapevines that seem to bask in the warm sun. The air is filled with the sweet scent of ripening grapes, and the soft rustling of leaves in the gentle breeze.

They made their way down the gravel path, taking in the neat rows of vines and the distant sound of birds chirping. The occasional rustle of leaves or creaking of branches from nearby trees serves to remind her of the peaceful stillness of this idyllic setting.

As they approach the wine tasting building, Nine can see it nestled among the vines, a charming blend of modern and traditional design. Its large windows overlook the surrounding vineyards, offering a panoramic view of the landscape. They stepped inside, greeted by the warm glow of natural light and the inviting aroma of oak barrels aging the farm's latest vintage. The staff greets us with a smile, offering to take them to their reserved table.

Anton, Marek and Natalia where already waiting for them. They stood up as soon as they saw them and greeted them. They all took a seat and placed their orders.

Anton and Marek are going to go full out wine tasting. "Tatum, is there something you would like to try?" Anton asked.

"You do realise that I am twenty, right?" Tatum snaps.

"You do realise that the legal drinking age in South Africa is eighteen, right?" Marek said matching her tone.

Tatum's eyes lit up. "Well in that case, I will join them on their wine tasting spree."

The waiter nodded and looked at Nine, waiting for her order."Do you have something sparkling besides sparkling water?"

"Yes ma'am! We usually offer the younger ones a bottle Vonkel druiwesap. It is non-alcoholic, refreshing white grape juice drink." The waiter offered.

"I'll have a bottle of that. Thank you." The waiter nodded and scurried off with their orders.

"I still don't understand how you don't drink. It baffles me." Marek commented.

Nine just shrugged.

"Hi, we have a table booked under du Preez, Madeleine de Preez." A familiar voice rang through the building. Nine turned around to make sure that Sinclair is with her and confirmed that he is.

"Ah, looks like the eagle has landed." Anton joked

"Please don't ever say that again." Nine rolled her eyes at Anton's remark. She turned back to look at Tatum. That man over there in the jeans and red shirt. I want his hard drive as well as a copy of everything on his phone."

Tatum nodded then fished out her lapton, stood up, walked to an empty table and sat down to do her task.

"If you two will excuse me. I have some business to take care of." She stated and stand up.

"Hey, take your time we are in no hurry!" Anton joked.

Nine turned to walk to the entrance where a waiter stood. "Hi, I'm so sorry to bother you, but where are your bathrooms?" She asked the waiter innocently with no intention of going there. They pointed in a direction and she thanked them walking towards the exit of the building.

Madeleine's group was being guided to their table just as she started to close in on them. Nine looked behind her to see Anton and Marek watching her and talking amongst themselves. Curious assholes. She had only one intention by looking back and that was to 'accidentally' walk into Madeleine.

"Oh shit! Ek is so jammer! Is jy okay?" Madeleine started to apologize as she was trying to help Nine straighten up.

"I'm alright, don't worry about it. I wasn't looking where I was going." Nine replied with a kind smile.

"Lyra?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 635 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
11.7K 457 17
Carlie North is the best hitman on the planet. She's efficient in over ten different styles of martial arts, she has no remorse, and best of all, she...
111K 1.2K 43
18+ (unedited) Meet Aurora Watson searching for a man who can fulfill her long deep dark desire but never expect him to be the sexiest man the infamo...