Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

Od didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt Viac

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society

212 0 0
Od didigtsyduehjf

“I’m sorry sir, but I’ve never heard of a suit like you describe,” the woman said as Andy lowered his head.  The muscled young man had come to the fetish store asking for an extra-large rubber suit capable of being inflated without bursting, yet thin enough for the wearer to experience every touch and feel through the rubber.  “In order to accept the stress of being inflated, the rubber must be extraordinarily thick and resistant.  Otherwise…”

“Sure, I understand,” Andy said as he blushed.  He was embarrassed to find his dream suit was only that…a dream.

The saleslady paused.  “On the other hand, I do know of someone who specializes in custom-made inflatables.  Perhaps he can help you; just leave your number with me and he’ll contact you…’

TWO DAYS LATER

Andy, Betty and Tom were bringing drinks in to a meeting of thirty members of the local Inflation Fetish Society (IFS).  Just last night Andy had called everyone to come to his house for a special meeting.  The group was made up of both genders of mixed ages and sexual preferences, yet all bonded by their love of inflation.  Right now they were talking shop—artists, pumps, and so on.  For that reason everyone was quite surprised when a puff of smoke appeared—and he was there!  An uncommonly handsome man stood before the group, only 5’9” tall but with a muscled build of a bodybuilder that easily topped 250.  The man was clad in black latex from his thick neck to his ankles.  He smiled.  There were two similarly clad strangers standing slightly behind his broad shoulders smiling at the group.  The Society members murmured in surprise and anticipation of something good.

“Call me Joel.  I’m looking for an inflation party,” as he strolled around the room looking at each and every one of the Society members.  “Looks like I came to the right place.”  The handsome man paused and smiled at the group.  People only now noticed the two tanks on wheels that the tall man with him had wheeled to the center of the room, while others noticed the suitcase the rubber suited woman held.  “Now then, I’m here courtesy of your friend Andy, here.”  He pointed at Andy leaning against the bar with a shy grin as his buddies started to thank him for the ‘show’ with pats on the back. 

“Andy came to my shop with a special request.  He wanted a suit that is at once super sensitive and strong enough to be inflated massively without bursting,” as he opened his suitcase up.  “I believe I have the answers to your prayers right here.”  He pulled out a rubber suit like the one he wore and with a flip laid it out over the suit case for all to see as he smiled.  “Many of you overeat, trying to acquire that full feeling.”  He paused by a chubby woman named Roxanna who was about to stuff a huge frosting coated brownie into her mouth.  As if his words came to her slowly she paused with a flush of her cheeks and set the brownie back on the napkin on her ample lap.  Joel continued.  “Others try dangerous air pumps, still others use water enemas.”  He returned to the center of the room and ran his hands over the shoulders of the tall rubber suited man who had appeared at his right.  The man was dressed in a matching suit.  The model was jacked though not nearly as thick as Joel.  Still the tall man with broad shoulders and a tight ripped build stepped forward so all could study the suit he wore that showed off his jock bod to perfection.   Joel continued.  “But it isn’t enough, you want… more.  I am here to give you more.  What you really want is to inflate massively without killing yourself.  Am I right?” Joel looked over his shoulder at his audience with a questioning arch to his brows.  The group nodded and mumbled in the affirmative. Joel reached up and buttoned the top button of the suit the model wore before squeezing a spot on the collar.   The tall stud gasped as the suit suddenly vacuum sealed itself to his muscled body, contouring completely to his every curve and bulge.  The rubber suit that had accentuated the stud’s build now fit him like skin.  Any zippers or buttons that once closed it seemed to disappear.  The only areas of normal tanned skin appeared to be his face and broad long fingered hands.  The rest of his thick body now looked to be made of black rubber.  Every plump muscle and dip of his body was coated with rubber.  Even his ample cock and balls were shrink wrapped and stood out plainly for all to see. 

The room was filled with an electric buzz as the inflation fans watched what had happened.  Joel reached up and pushed the man’s shoulder as the model turned slowly to show how tightly the suit fit over a thick broad back that swelled out over his tiny waist.  If anybody had the build to show off the crazy suit it was this guy.  The man’s bubbled ass looked painted black by the effect.  Ever bulge of his widely muscled legs stood out as if the man turning before the group stood there naked for all to see.

“Observe,” the big man said.  “There’s an opening in the belly of the suit for easy inflation” Joel squeezed what looked like an outie navel rising out of the stud’s long muscled belly, “as well as openings in the bottom of the suit if that’s your style.”  Joel gave the stud a playful slap on the ass, “but today, we’ll go straight to the … mouth.  You ready to balloon for these nice people, Noah?”  Joel was nothing if not a ham.

The stud smiled revealing perfect white teeth.  “I’m always ready, boss.  Blueberry me.”

“Open wide,” Joel said to his model as he shoved a tube into the man’s mouth.  “There’s no glue on this, so Noah can spit it out at any time he wants.”   Joel grinned at his audience as he let one hand slide down to the model’s waist as the other rested on the backside just above his bubbled ass.  It was as if Joel wanted to draw everyone’s attention to just how tiny Noah was around the waist. “I don’t force my crew to do anything they don’t want to do … not that there’s anything wrong with a forced inflation if you are into that sort of thing.”  Joel winked at his audience as the others broke into nervous chuckles. With that, he opened the valve on the tanks.  “You know the drill, just breathe in,” he said to Noah who sucked on the hose with a look of excitement on his handsome face.  Noah’s cheeks ballooned like a chipmunk’s and then his body began to blow up to the accompanying gasps of those watching.

For a few moments Noah’s muscled body seemed to quickly balloon as if he was hulking out but almost as quickly the inflation seemed to center on his torso as his ripped belly began to pout and then balloon. Joel still stood beside the man as he rubbed his inflating waistline as the stud held his inflating muscled arms back for all to see.  In moments the muscled stud had acquired a 40-inch waist, and was still expanding. The bubble shifted around his backside. It wasn’t like just his belly was blowing up but the entire center of his body was blowing up like a ball.  The balloon ball circled his once tiny waist as everything above and below was growing more muscled looking.  His arms and legs were hulking out for now but would soon be losing their muscled look.  The group gasped and murmured as they watched the stud swell.  The crowd was buzzing as all wondered how this was really happening.  How could a suit inflate when the hose was in Noah’s mouth?  Yet no one could really believe that it was Noah’s body that was actually inflating. That was nuts!  Some of the more outspoken society members began to question Joel.

“The secret is in the magic.  The moment all buttons and zippers are closed, the suit’s magic converts you into a type of living balloon, still alive and functioning, without any side effects.” 

“No Way”, a college aged stud called out.

“Yes way”, Joel grinned back at the stunned faces.  The showman turned to the beautiful rubber clad woman behind him.  “Annie.”  The female model stepped forward as Joel reached up and gave the button hidden in her collar a squeeze.  As had happened minutes before with Noah, Annie’s suit was instantly shrink wrapped to her beautiful form as she gasped and shuttered.  Annie rolled her head back as the suit shrunk around her as she gave her long blond hair a toss.  A couple of the college aged fans feeling the effect of the beers they had downed clapped and cheered as they watched Annie’s suit do it’s thing leaving Annie looking as if she had been dipped up to her neck in liquid rubber.

Noah didn’t care how the suit worked, just that it did.  Joel could work magic somehow; that’s all he knew.  How he did it was a mystery. Joel felt fuller than he had ever been before and he had been playing with the suit ever since his boss had given it to him the day before.  The stud had even fallen asleep in it.  His arms had hulked out well beyond anything he’d seen in the gym, his legs were filling out and he didn’t care how it worked.  He felt no pain, no discomfort, just an incredible near orgasmic feeling of fullness and pressure as if he was enjoying some crazy full body erection.  Noah loved blowing up in Joel’s crazy suit and now thanked his lucky stars for the day the jacked bodybuilder had asked him if he wanted a job as he worked out at the gym.  The next day he walked into Joel’s balloon shop and accepted the man’s surprise offer of a job.  A couple days later he was modeling the crazy suit at the party.

“This suit is tested up to twenty feet in diameter; no amount of inflation will make it burst.  It even works with water for you weight gain fans!!  And yet,” he paused as he ran a finger over Noah’s tight rounded torso that was now rising out past his inflating wide muscled chest and swallowing up his jacked gym built body, Noah moaned in ecstasy at Joel’s touch, “it is still sensitive enough for your partner to help you enjoy yourself.”  

“But it is still just rubber,” someone asked.  Noah’s body was now a sphere some twelve feet in diameter and still expanding.  The rubber ball that was now his torso was swallowing up his enormous legs and arms almost to the joints.  Noah’s limbs stuck out stiffly, so bloated that bending was out of the question. The stud chewed on the hose and moaned as he slowly turned before the crowd to show off his crazy inflation. His muscled limbs were gradually disappearing and his bull neck was starting to shrink into his body as he waddled before the crowd.

“Correct,” Joel said.  “No amount of inflation can make you burst, though you can be made to burst.  If someone approaches you with a pin or even a match, watch out!  And like rubber, it is still vulnerable to extreme heat or cold, growing brittle when exposed to cold and losing its stretching properties to great heat.  Finally, I warn you against inflating too much, because the suit does have a limit of sorts.  At maximum pressurization it will no longer expand outward, but it will become more and more pressurized by more air or whatever medium you are taking in.  The resulting pleasure and pressure may cause the inflatee to want to burst, even trying to take matters into his own hands!!  For the weak willed, this could be a problem. But I doubt that anyone here is into popping?”  Joel quizzed with a grin.  The group chucked as several nudged a middle aged man named Rolf who blushed as he realized the others were sharing his secrets.  “Rolfie , Joel’s got your number”, one of the buzzed college boys Tom yelled.

“Well everybody better keep an eye on Rolf then”, the showman added to the enjoyment of the group.    Joel gazed at Noah as the two tanks sputtered to a dying hiss. Joel pulled the hose from the handsome man’s mouth.  “Whoa”, the model yelled as he shook his head as best he could.  “Yeah, that’s the way I like it!”  He nearly filled half the living room as people backed away and slid furniture back from him to make room.  Noah was only able to rock back and forth in a slow shuffling manner as only his long feet now supported the huge black ball that was his body.  His tanned hands were the size of hockey mitts and patted against his rounded sides or rose in the air as if feeling for something to touch.  People began to reach out and poke his inflated form.  All they felt was tight warm rubber.  The handsome man’s face was sort of swollen looking.  His once chiseled looks and dimpled chin had ballooned until his whole head looked rounded out somehow and his thick lips pouted wildly but to the inflation fans watching that was hot too.
A nervous man in the back raised a hand, “What if you blew him up with helium?”
“Good question”, Joel responded as he clapped a meaty hand on the nervous man’s boney shoulder.  “Well for one thing Noah’s voice would now be as high pitched as a munchkin and of course he would be floating against the ceiling like a free balloon.  Sounds like fun doesn’t it?”

“Hell yes”, Tom responded as several nodded in agreement.

Joel continued, “Which leads to another cautionary warning.  I’d never even think of using helium unless you are in an enclosed space as there would be no way to catch a free balloon of this size.  If we were to blow Noah up like that and release him to outside what would happen?”

The nervous man looked at the rubber coated hulk who was staring intently into his face.  “Ahh, he would float into the atmosphere swelling bigger and bigger as the surrounding air pressure dropped until he ran out of oxygen or swelled so big that the pressure got to him?”  The man responded in a questioning manner as if he was unsure of what he was saying.

“Exactly!  While the extremes have never been tested of course, my theory is that while the suit would prevent popping.  The lack of oxygen would get him if he was lucky or the freezing temperatures as the unlimited build up of pressure would build and build until his body would grow as stiff as a basketball times about a factor of 100.  Either way it would be the end of poor Noah.” 

The swollen model was so turned on by the sense of pressure that now filled him that what Joel was describing sounded like fun.  The stud raised his head as best he could and called out in a windy husky voice, “Sounds like a beautiful way to go if you got to go” ; illustrating an early point of his boss about the extreme pressure causing people to desire extreme consequences . The group chuckled at the human beach ball’s joke but all Noah wanted to do right now was to keep blowing up bigger and bigger.  The handsome hunk wished the air tanks had been bigger.  Without much show, Noah began to pull more air into his body adding to the pressure that squeezed him on all sides.

The group surrounded him all anxious for a closer look.  Noah’s voice sounded winded whenever he talked as if it was all he could do not to moan continually but the man seemed to enjoy the attention.  The probing hands and fingers only seemed to increase his pleasure.  The man winked at a pretty coed named Betty, “You like this big inflated stud?”  The question only brought a wave of giggles from the girl. 

Andy nervously whispered, “How’s it feel all swelled up like that?”  Noah leaned in as best he could as he croaked, “Better than sex.  It’s like I got a full body hard on and I’m gonna pop at any second only I can’t.  Bro, its wild.”

Joel pushed through the crowd and put a thick hand on what had once been Noah’s muscled chest and gave him a shove.  With a yelp the stud rolled over backward as people scattered out of his way.  Like a giant ball Noah rolled across the room until he hit the heavy brick fireplace and mantle with a loud, “Oh!”   The man sort of bounced off and tottered back and forth until he came to rest on his back like a ball.  Joel walked up and with a hop sat down on the swollen man.  Noah grunted, “Oh boss, what are you trying to do to me?”

The huge muscle man grinned as he bounced up and down while the red faced model groaned with every bounce.  Noah was so wildly inflated that Joel’s feet were far from reaching the floor as his muscled form sank into the model.  “Just showing these fine people just how resilient our body inflation suit is once blown up. How you feeling, blimp boy?”  

Noah grunted and groaned with every bounce.  “Never better”, he grunted.   Joel slid off of him and rolled the man back to the center of the room.

“As I’ve just demonstrated other than popping yourself, you can indefinitely inflate without fear of bursting and if the ceiling were higher I might just show you how big Noah could get”

“Damn”, the inflated hulk grunted to the amusement of the onlookers as if the prospect of more inflation sounded good to him.  “Is there a barn near by?”  The group chuckled at his eagerness to inflate more.

“There are three more features worth mentioning.”  Joel continued as he drummed his fingers against Noah’s inflated form, “The suit creates in a special valve in your throat plus a duplicate in your nether opening, that opens whenever you want, allowing you to exhale and deflate in any emergency, for those days when you want to be discreet.  Be warned that if you blow off too much too fast, you’ll fly all over the place but then there are some of you who might enjoy that too.  Eh Rolfie?”

Rolf was startled by the question as he was standing next to Annie studying her rubber coated form that would have done any Playboy model proud.  The group chuckled at their friend’s discomfort as all eyes turned his way.

“The suit also removes the need to breathe air for obvious reasons.”  He looked at Noah still rocking on the floor in front of him.  “Exhale now, bud.”

Sounding almost like a petulant child, Noah asked, “Ah do I have to?”

The showman just chuckled as he reached down and gave his bloated cheek a pat. The big man whispered, “Deflate now or I shove the tube down your throat like last time.” Noah twisted his neck once and then opened his mouth.  A steady gust of air could be heard escaping the bloated man as ever so slowly he began to deflate.   To his audience Joel explained, “Keep in mind when you exhale, you can’t stop—it’s all or nothing” 

“Now for a final demonstration, Annie.” Joel said as he ignored Noah’s windstorm as he held out a jacked arm taking the knockout by the hand and leading her to the forefront.  The pretty model stepped forward and began to inhale deeply.  And deeper…deeper…

Now people gasped as Annie began inflating!   Not as fast as with an air tank but nevertheless inflating.  And not like Noah had only moments before.  Her ample breasts were ballooning followed by her hips.  The electric tension returned as the group watched the woman inflate slowly exaggerating her ample female assets with each puff of air.  Rolf stood close by red faced with a noticeable tent on the front of his pants while the drunken college boys hooted encouragements.  As Annie did her thing, Joel had reached up and pressed the button in the collar of his suit causing his suit to shrink tightly over his thick bodybuilder’s form.  Once prepared, Joel stepped up beside Annie whose hourglass form was now approaching comic proportions.  As Joel began to inhale, Annie’s boobs would have dwarfed basketballs and looked about as firm.  Her hips swelled out to encompass an ass that had easily doubled in size.  Her waist was still tiny as if it was held in by some unseen corset.  The woman’s legs had grown along with her other assets.  Not like some fat gain or muscle bloat as Noah’s had but in a shapely and feminine manner as the curves grew to match the proportions of her ass.  Her calves were nearing the size of volleyballs while her tiny ankles hadn’t changed at all.  Her black stiletto heals seemed too small to support such mass.  Annie was blowing up like some living blow up doll as she mugged and posed to show off her ballooning body.  Still she sucked in air as if there was no limit to her capacity to inflate.  The crowd had started to segregate into separate fan sections as the straight boys and woman of unknown orientation surrounded Annie giving her encouragements to keep swelling.  Others were gravitating toward Joel and the shrinking Noah who had deflated enough to get to his feet but still was forced to stand with his mouth open as his massively bloated body shrank.

Joel already jacked beyond the abilities of most men was now inflating like some muscle blimp along side of Annie.  His thick arms were held out at his sides as they blew up as if his muscle mass was slowly increasing.  In no time the man whose ordinary proportions were that of a champion bodybuilder had inflated like some 300 pound freak and showed no signs of let up.  The warlock who always hated references to his ‘inflated’ muscles was now standing before a crowd of inflation fanatics blowing himself up like a human balloon.  It sounded crazy even to Joel as he forced his body to swell for the enjoyment of those around him.  Yet there was reason behind the madness: to set a trap for the secret society of mortal cowards, Joel was willing to take this act just as far as he could.  By the time he got done every one of these mortals would be begging for one of his suits and then the fun would begin.   One point he had not shared yet was that once donned by a mortal there was no way to remove his magic inflation suit. It melded with your entire being turning the wearer into a real human balloon… for life!  Not even Noah or Annie was aware of this fact.

The air was filled with rubber stretching noises as the two inflated to the amusement of the crowd, many of who had pulled out cell phones to capture images of the three inflated rubber freaks before them.

Annie turned and mugged for her fans as her boobs stood out like somebody had glued 24” globes to her chest.  Her rubber suit clung to them as if her torso had been painted black.  Her nipples stood out sharply as fat as ping pong balls with no sign of slowing their growth.  Her shapely legs rubbed together as she turned and mugged, giving off rubber squeals with each step.  Her exaggerated female form was nearing blimp size but still she sucked air into her lungs only stopping from time to time to tickle one of the boys under the chin to ask, “You like that big boy?”  The men watched her saucer eyed as they practically drooled answering with nodded heads and grunted affirmations.

Joel was so blown up that he could barely bend his arms and legs.  His balloonish muscles were pressed together over tiny joints, fighting for space on his short thick body.  Everything on his normally jacked body had blown up easily doubling in size until he had gained the look of some black hairless ape. The man’s thick back had him bent slightly forward as his chin was pressed in to his wildly swollen pecs.  His traps stood out on his wide shoulders like a second smaller set of shoulders.  Still he flared his nostrils as he sucked more air with the intensity of some form of muscle building exercise.  His face contorted as he forced out one more inflation rep.  The handsome man was red faced as he sucked more and more air into his ballooning body as he glanced over at the pretty model ballooning near by.  It was as if Joel was doing his best to catch up with Annie’s head start though his starting point easily dwarfed her.  Joel had his own set of fans who circled him giving him encouragement.  From time to time the enormous man would stop sucking in air as if to catch his breath.  In a practiced manner that Annie had so well mastered, he would pick a face out of the crowd to ask his or her opinion.  Joel would bend an arm, now only able to move it a few inches at best as he flexed a bicep that was blown up like a frigging basketball and ask, “What do you think of that, big boy or honey?” – depending on the sex of the onlooker.  His question usually drew awed affirmations and shy pokes squeezes to test its firmness.  With a chuckle Joel would resume his inflation as others encouraged him not to stop too soon.

The party was really rolling as the IFS members crowded around enjoying a demonstration that was beyond any of their wildest dreams.  The consumed alcohol as well as the inflation demonstration was fueling the rising volume of the proceedings as the two continued their inflation.  Annie and Joel were blown up well beyond anything humanly possible as they waddled around amongst the group like some exaggerated versions of female and male ideals.  Still fans begged for more and the two seemed only too happy to meet their requests.

Annie looked as if her swollen globes might pull her dainty feet off the floor at any moment as she took to the air like a helium filled parade float. While her inflated hips and legs now dwarfed those of the 200 pound plus Roxanne, Annie’s rubber suited inflation remained completely girlish.  There was nothing about her that hinted at body fat or was turning her into a human ball as Noah had.  Her centerfold’s body was just blowing up more and more.  Her extreme growth had reached the point that her back and shoulders had widened.  Her toned arms had even swelled up until they were hard to bend and yet still had nothing of the look of the two muscle hulks she worked with.  Her toned body had ballooned in an entirely feminine way though her shoulders were wider than even Andy and another muscled IFS member they called Rock who was a blockish looking  college jock and one her most vocal fans.  There were now pictures to prove it as the muscled men were pushed in beside the swollen model for comparison.  Sweet Annie’s head looked too small for her body now as her blond tresses that once reached half way down her back now only sprayed out half way across her shoulders.  Her gorgeous face had even blown up, in no way marring her beauty, just exaggerating her full lips and swelling her cheeks in a cute way.  The woman’s waist was almost wasp like as if her invisible corset hadn’t allowed even an inch of growth.

Like Noah before Annie’s flushed cheeks and frequent moans and giggles revealed a near orgasmic edge to her inflation.  As she tottered on high heals now hidden  from her view, Annie felt weak kneed every time her pop can sized nipples brushed against someone or something. Her breasts were so massively inflated that there was no way she could reach her exaggerated nipples though there was no lack of willing volunteers who would help with that problem if she needed.  Rolf studied her every movement as her mighty nipples swung within inches of his face.  Everything in his manner said the man was struggling with the urge to lick one of the passing delights.  Still the trooper pulled air into her body as she kept blowing up bigger and bigger.  Her swollen tits and shoulders pressed up around her head blocking her view of anything that wasn’t straight ahead so she clumsily staggered amongst her fans as she reached out to balance herself.  She was inflating so big that her arms would soon be far too short to fulfill the task.

Joel took a rest from his inflation as he stood hulked out like a 500 pound muscle balloon.  The man’s muscles had easily doubled in size making everything not inflated looked oddly out of proportion.  There was a loud rubber stretching sound as the man straightened his back and stood up straight.  He was so freakishly wide and thick there would few doors big enough to allow access to his massive frame.  Yet all this bloated mass was packed on his 5’9” frame.  The effect was wild to say the least and made the man look oddly shorter.  Joel now looked about as wide as he was tall.  The man’s head and hands looked tiny atop such crazy mass.   His rubber skin was stretched over the swollen mounds that now blistered his stocky form.  Joel grinned as he panted for air proudly studying the effect his inflation had on those around him.  The man’s inflation had pushed him well past much mobility but each ragged breath gave the look of flexing every muscle on his body as he strained against the pressure that was trying to bend him forward to give everyone a good look at his mass. He stood in some approximation of the ‘relaxed’ look bodybuilders use on stage that is anything but relaxed.  The man’s quilted belly was flat and looked like a swollen air mattress but his hulked out back made it hard to show it off as the pressure made him lean forward and standing up straight was now a chore.  His wide pecs now rivaled Annie’s in size and created a deep shelf over his comparatively tight waist.  As the stud leaned back few could miss the effect the inflation had on his shrink wrapped genitals.  They were huge and hard to miss.  His cock was as fat as a beer can and twice as long while his balls were blown up like a pair of grapefruit and plastered against his body as if they had been spray painted black.  The man stood with his arms spread out at his sides slightly bent.  His upper arms were easily close to 40” around and so blistered with muscles that they looked as if they might pop at any second.  The man’s thighs were wider than any of the muscled group’s chest and flared out from his hips while they pressed tightly together only parting slightly at his delicate looking knees.  The man’s gargantuan claves wrapped half way around his lower legs.  Joel was something to see.  The man slowly waddled in a circle to give everyone as glimpse of his enormous muscled ass and back that looked wide enough for two muscle men.  The effect was impressive.

Noah had almost returned to normal as air still hissed as it escaped from his mouth.  By almost normal that is: he had lost the human ball look.  He at least was now able to talk in a breathless sort of way while his muscles still held some air and his once round torso had deflated to a gut ball that made him look about six months pregnant.  A belly pumper named Scott watched his gut slowly shrink with a fascinated stare from a seat a few feet away.  As the mound shrank into a bloated six pack the 240 pound fat man could have almost cried.  Noah’s massive gut ball had been the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. 

Others crowded around Joel checking out his air filled mass from all angles as they poked and prodded the cheerful hulk.  All eyes turned toward Scott as he cleared his voice, “Them suits good for belly pumping?  You know just blowing up one body part?”

Joel smiled, “Sure they are”, before he turned to Noah. “Get me an air hose.”  The tall man retrieved a long air hose from the suit case.  He approached Joel who had relaxed somewhat but the man stiffened again forcing his shoulders back to give his assistant access to his belly.  Noah shoved the hose into his boss’s swollen navel and gave it a twist.  The handsome model began blowing into the hose.  Joel’s abs quickly thickened and soon began to mound out.  All watched fascinated as the effect continued.  Noah smiled as he handed the hose to Andy who took a turn blowing into Joel belly as all the mass bowed out as an instant roid gut formed.  The swelling mass made it easier for the rubber suited hulk to stand up straight as the inflatable roid gut fought against his thick back.  The IFS members took turns blowing into the hose as Joel’s gut ball grew and grew.  In no time the man sported a hard gut ball that seemed to fit his wildly muscled body as members blew it up larger with no signs of backing off.  Scott pushed through the group for a turn at blowing up the gut ball.  The big man took huge breaths before blowing into the hose with all his might.  He bent over at the waist as he forced air into the hose. Under the fat man’s effort’s Joel’s gut ball swelled to the size of a weather balloon but Scott seemed as if the growth was far less then he expected as he worked the hose as if someone might take it away from him.  His buddies patted his back and egged him on.
For his part the showman teased the man.  “That all you got big boy, my 80 year old Mamma could blow me up bigger than that”, as he grinned at the watching group.  Despite the claim the man’s inflatable roid gut was out growing every mound on his over blown body.  Joel’s voice now had the breathless quality that Noah’s had as the massive pressure began to over take his reason – something that rarely happened to the muscled warlock.   He could barely pull air into his lungs against the over whelming pressure his inflated body now held and yet found all he wanted to do was blow up bigger.  In his mind the showman taunted Scott, ‘oh yeah fat man blow me up like a cheap balloon.  Come on lard ass pop me.  You can do it.  Just a little more. One more big breath you fat fuck aught to do it. Come on pussy pop me.”    Joel was pulled out of his revelry as Noah moved into his line of vision with a questioning look to his face. The muscle blimp shook his head clearing the crazy thoughts from his mind.  Joel gave his assistant a nod.

The hot model stepped up to the suit case where the suit Joel had first pulled out was still draped and called out, “The possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination!  Our starting price for our revolutionary body inflation suit is $1,000 and we have a convenient payment plan.  Any takers?”

All eyes turned his way as the man was quickly surrounded by thirty some society members with arms raised high as they called, “Me”. 

As the group clamored for a suit of their own, all eyes were pulled across the room as Annie’s breathless voice was heard exclaiming, “Oh my … the pressure… is so strong!   I just can’t stop.  I need more.”’ The model pulled another deep breath into her lungs as her body trembled all over.   Even the distracted fanatics were amazed at what they saw.  Annie had blown up beyond enormous.  Her crazy inflation now rivaled the ‘500 pound’ warlock’s.   All gasped at the change in her.  No one had any idea how she had gotten so big so fast; no one except Rolf that is.

While everyone had been distracted by Joel’s final blow up; Rolf had seen his chance for some fun.   The man had retrieved the hose of a small compressor that he knew Andy kept in his coat closet.    The near orgasmic blond had only been too happy for a chance to increase the pressure that was now driving her to the edge of sanity.  She happily took the offered hose into her mouth as Rolf clicked on the compressor.  The already over blown human blow up doll now swelled rapidly as her growth was fed by the compressor hidden in the closet.  The muffled hum was drowned out by the closed door and the joyful crowd egging on Joel final stages of inflation.  The woman whimpered with pleasure as the pressure grew within her body as Rolf whispered encouragements to her and told her how beautiful she was. 

Annie’s body was swelling up at a rapid rate.  The compressor almost instantly blew her up beyond movement as her clumsy arms stretched out uselessly at her sides and her shapely legs grew stiff.  All the while she moaned with pleasure and begged for more.  Rolf was only too happy to oblige.  The woman’s breast soon grew to beach ball size as did her ass.  Annie was in heaven as the pressure grew and she teetered on the edge of the wildest orgasm of her life.  For his part Rolf was in ecstasy as her blimped up breasts blew up around his head.  Annie was only faintly aware of the man’s moaned words that some how seemed to come from within her chest.  

The small compressor whined deeply as the pressure grew.  The machine sounded over powered as it tried to force more air into the human blimp.  The odd sound pulled Rolf out of his revelry as he stepped back pulled his head from the magnificent nest.  The man was shocked at what he saw.    The moaning beauty’s limbs were held out stiff like a star fish.  They were enormous and creased with bloated muscles.  Her round shoulders were the size of basketballs and every bloated muscle of her arm had risen to the surface and swelled. Her tiny V-shaped waist had thickened and was creased with ballooning muscles as a gut ball had formed and was quickly gaining size. The man stepped around to her back side to see her wide hulkish back was now blistered with bloated muscle as the ever increasing pressure had finally pressurized the woman’s toned muscles blowing her up like some she hulk.  Her breasts and ass were still wildly inflated but muscles stood out everywhere else.  Her shapely legs now looked like something used to squat the front end of cars.  As the stunned man watched Annie’s body was taking on the bulk of her bodybuilding companions as if some one had stuffed Noah or Joel’s suit with comically large female parts and put a wig on them.  The effect was disturbing at best.
Rolf panicked when he saw what he had done to once delicate looking model.  The man reached up for the hose and tried pulling it free of her mouth.  The inflated woman was blind to anything going on below her chin except for the sense of pressure that now obsessed her.  All she wanted was for it to continue to grow.  Annie shook her head now supported on a bull neck and clamped down on it.  “No…no “, she mumbled as she held the hose between her jaws.  Unable to free the hose, the man ran to the closet and turned off the compressor.  The model whimpered as the stiff hose went limp and she finally let it drop away from her mouth.   That was when the model had cried out, “Oh the pressure… is so strong… I need more.” Her words drew everyone’s attention her way as she sucked more air into her body. 

Annie now looked freakish like a roided out version of a centerfold.  Her beach ball sized roid gut now competed for space under her wildly swollen breasts as ever inch of her body quivered and she was still growing.  Everyone stood transfixed as she inflated bigger still while every fiber of her body trembled.  Joel yelled, “Somebody grab her!  She’s about to blow!”  Before anyone could move her balloon lipped mouth shot open with a gasp as the pressure became too strong and air blew out of her with a tremendous force.  The enormously blown up woman shot across the room like a free balloon.  She hit the floor with a bounce and then took off again only stopping when her bloated legs locked over the thick waist of Rock.  The muscled jock caught the beauty as he stumbled back from the impact.  The man held her as she deflated; whimpering unable to stop the pressure that freely was escaping her over inflated form.  For his part Rock was thrilled to be trapped in the legs of the massively inflated beauty as her still wildly swollen form was clamped to his thick torso as if they were one. It was all the drunken man could do not to bend down and rub his face in the stiff massive mounds that were Annie’s boobs.

That little episode did nothing to deter the inflation fans as the group clamored more loudly than ever for a suit of their own as they waved check books and charge cards in the air.  Joel watched the scene with smug satisfaction and only then opened his mouth and released air that filled him as he started his own deflation.  ‘Yep tonight couldn’t have worked out better’, the man thought as he watched the club members clamor for a suit that only too soon would become their skin.  He couldn’t wait until tomorrow when he would see the effect his suits would have on the weak willed mortals who made up the Inflation Fetish Society.  ‘This is going to be good!’  Joel told himself as is body slowly shrank down to more normal proportions.  ‘Very good, indeed!’

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

65.8K 305 14
A friendly feeder finds a new target to fatten up on a 180-day cruise around the world. The story changes point of view in each chapter - starting w...
34.7K 113 8
The story is about feederism and fat fetish. A closeted feeder asks her boyfriend to stuff her for her birthday.
19.5K 43 10
written in a first person format, James spends his first college winter break at school, but he finds out his attractive and curvy Professor Sadie is...
STUFFED Od H0meBunny

Všeobecná beletria

111K 712 63
Being a cheerleader was tough; counting calories, maintaining an acceptable weight, never getting to eat what she wanted. A well deserved cheat day l...