My harem snaccademia (lemon)...

By shade-1

*WARNING! INCLUDES LEMONS AND EVERY Character is of the age of consent! 18+!!!* You are y/n, a devilishly goo... More

Small beginings
Fucking pinky (lemon)
Cinnamon roll (lemon)
Two new friends (lemon)
Milfy mama yaoyorozu (lemon)
Sloppy froppy toppy (lemon)
The midnight hour (lemon)
Smooth like glycerin (lemon)
Rockin the bed!+ Consolation from the cougar(lemon)
Two ravenettes pt 1 (sex warning)
Two ravenettes pt 2 (sex warning)
Honey bunny (lemon)
Pillow princess with Pink cheeks (lemon)
Class-mating (lemon)
Silky soft Immorality (lemon)

Cougar tendancy (lemon)

5.5K 82 27
By shade-1

Y/n PoV
5:57AM at the bakugo residence

With a happy but exhausted groan, i slump down into the pillow as my thinly squinted eyes watch mitsuki bounce back and forth on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position meaning all I see is her perfect heart shaped ass slamming back towards me.
"Hehe what an ass you've got baby" i compliment as my left hand squeezes a large portion of her fat left asscheek making the flesh to spill over my fingers
Mitsuki looks back at me with her seductively squinted eyes over her right shoulder while readjusting her feet that currently lay beside my stomach on either side to then laying them on top of my toned stomach.

Mitsuki then wiggles her toes making her red painted nails tap against my muscle lined stomach
"Hehehe you do love mommy's fat ass don't you baby?" With an adorable giggle, mitsuki questions me while simultaneously gyrating her hips back and forth making her fat ass jiggle.
"Ffffuck Yeaaaah." I moan softly as I watch the waves of her skin ripple with great movement.
Some Cum from earlier spills out of her pussy on top of my shaft as she moves.

*SHLP..PLAP PLAP PLAP!* Mitsuki then begins bouncing again, riding my cock expertly making the head hit every one of her sensitive spots gaining the pleasure she desires.
"Ha...ha...ha" mitsuki begins exhaling loudly in little pants as her snatch begins pulsating yet again as her orgasm approaches.
Mitsuki's gentle soft hands rest against my knees for support then her thumbs start stroking the skin
"You like that mommy? *SPANK!* I can feel your pussy dripping and throbbing so why don't you say some lovely things to me while you cum? You know how much I love hearing you praise me" I suggest with the guise of a question while laying a harsh spank filled with sensual passion on her ass which makes her back straighten and a Yelp to leave her mouth

"Y-yes baby..I promise I will! Just let m-mommy get herself off using your big manly cock! You won't even have to move baby! I'll do everything!"growing more and more pleasured mitsuki moans loudly while rocking back and forward, her pussy eagerly gobbling up every available inch.
The innie lips of her snatch getting pulled out as the suction of it increases causing a tight squeeze for my shaft.
"Go ahead mommy but...don't you think you should be looking into your lover's eyes as you cum? I'd like to see your beautiful ruby eyes and perfect milf titties" adopting a more forced submissive almost childish voice, i not so subtly suggest she should switch positions with a pouty smile.
Mitsuki looks back over her shoulder again seeing my smug face where she smirks in response before slowly pulling herself up and off my cock which slides out in one clean slow motion where it bounces up and down.
The blonde haired bombshell then swivels around on my pelvis until she is facing me in cowgirl position.

"There we go, much better! As much as I love your fat mom ass...I love seeing your tits bounce" biting my lip I moan lowly as both of my hands grab ahold of her hips, lovingly holding her love handles.
Mitsuki giggles while moving her own hands on top of mine before she leans down towards me until all I see is her beautiful face and silky blonde hair.
Without wasting any time Mitsuki leans down  and presses her delicious lips against mine.
Passionately our tongues wrap around the others while she lifts her lower body up and lines the head of my cock up with her pussy.
Her pussy lips press their wet surface against my cock sending warmth into my skin before she applies a slight pressure downwards making the cock slip through her entrance back into her pussy.

Simultaneously we both groan happily as my cock buries itself deep inside her.
Mitsuki's mouth releases mine as a cute gasp like groan leaves it before she lifts her head up again and closes her eyes in ecstasy.
"Ooooh my god! Hmmm your cock is so big.. how did a young man like you get a cock so amazing?" As her hands tighten their grip on mine desperately to brace herself, mitsuki cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.
"God given my dear.." I whisper up to her before lifting her weight up effortlessly then lowering her, effectively giving her a bump start on riding me.

After a few bounces Mitsuki takes over, perfectly riding my cock so every inch is stimulated by her tight milf pussy.
From how long we've been fucking tonight my cock has become sensitive so every time her womanhood engulfs my shaft, a strong wave of pleasure washes over me.
"Mmm fuck Mitsuki! Im getting close" I groan through bitten lips, announcing my orgasm as it approaches.
Mitsuki nods quickly and rests her hands against my pecs, her insanely smooth skin feeling soothing against my own
"Y-yes baby! Cum inside mommy!" Excited by that fact, mitsuki shouts out in response
My eyes watch as her huge tits bounce wildly, jiggling with every thrust and increasing in speed to match.

Eager to reach our combined orgasm we both begin pulling ourselves into the other, slapping our wet exposed skin as we connect at mitsuki's deepest point.
"Fuck! Ahh shit I'm fucking cuming mitsuki! Take my children! Take them in your womb on your husband's bed!" With my whole body tensing making my muscles accentuate, I groan happily as mitsuki strokes my pecs with her thumbs.
The blonde milf nods quickly while I use her love handles to pull her down into my deep passionate thrusts.
My cock bashes repeatedly bashes into her womb which voluntarily opens up as it awaits my sperm.

Finally our orgasm hits us simultaneously, mitsuki's pussy locks tight on my shaft and begins violently quivering as it rocks her to her core, meanwhile my sperm erupts out of me in surprisingly thick ropes as my cock bounces up and down thankful for its release.
"OHH FUUUUUUCK MITUSKIIIIII!" I practically scream as my cum is drained from inside me
"AH AHH AHHHHHHH!! BABY IMPREGNATE ME! STAIN MY WOMB WITH YOUR STEAMY HOT FERTILE SPERM!" Just as if not more eagerly than I do, mitsuki screams out in ecstasy.
We both go stiff as the remainder of our shared orgasm dies out.
The intense heat from inside mitsuki's womb makes me not want to pull out and it's clear mitsuki doesn't want me to move either based on her hands holding my pecs tightly.

We both let out a satisfied exhale before mitsuki drops her torso down to mine leaving us a sweaty,panting mess.
Mitsuki's insanely soft and silky hair brushes against my cheek as her face rests against mine.
A warm fuzzy feeling fills my stomach as we basically embrace each other with so much more passion.
So with a smile I release her slightly fatty skin on her hips and wrap my arms around her back to fully hug her as my cock throbs inside her.
"Hmmmmm wow...ahhh...that was incredible! Every time we fuck it somehow feels even better than the last!...haaaaah y/n where have you been these sleepless desperate nights?" Softly mitsuki moans in my ears, in pure bliss by the sounds of her voice and sweet words she utters.

My right hands slides up her back, stroking the baby smooth skin all the way up to her hair where I stroke it lovingly.
"Sorry I wasn't there for you...but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere so whenever you need me just call...and my body is yours" Turning my head so my lips rest near her ear, I whisper in a more sensual loving tone making her quiver beautifully.
Mitsuki seems embarrassed by my words even if she does like them as she instantly sits back up on my waist until she's looking down at me behind a falsely confident smile and light blush.
"Gosh you really switch so quickly don't you!? Going from devilishly seductive to all *walks her fingers up my chest imitating a pair of legs until they reach my chin* lovey dovey!" With a smug smirk mitsuki points out my charm before gently caressing my jaw in her palm.

I push my cheek into her palm lovingly and smile up at her.
"Yeah well..can't help it when I've got your beautiful smile...and tasty fat milf titties and ass all to myself" proving her right about my ability to switch my charm, I make a crude but loving joke.
Mitsuki's mouth drops open in a gawping manner before she giggles and playfully slaps my chest after taking her hand from my cheek.
"Language you Naughty boy! I can't believe you'd talk about a woman old enough to be your mother like that!...hehe you're lucky I like you." In a falsely stern motherly tone, mitsuki reprimands me with a smug smile while simultaneously grinding her whole body against me.

We share a little giggle together before I carefully sit up with her still on my pelvis until my upper back presses into the headrest of the bed.
My hands move back down her back to her hips once more before pulling her gently into a soft passionate kiss, filled with saliva and tongue wrestling.
Our lips smack against the other and manoeuvre with our movements.
The hot feeling I got from the night we've shared comes back to me, the thoughts of her being bakugo's mom making me kiss her harder but also hold her softer.

*RING RING!!!....RING RING!!!* suddenly the loud ringtone of mitsuki's phone going off interrupts up, both of us jumping from shock where we separate instantly.
Mitsuki releases my lips from hers and looks over to her phone which rests on the bedside nightstand next to the used handcuffs and eye mask from earlier.
Desperately she looks back from the phone to me with an apologetic look to which i nod.
She smiles and reaches over, quickly picking up the phone and answering quickly which incidentally makes her breasts press into my face with all their huge fleshy glory.
I smile as her huge tits cover my vision before I open my mouth and lick her delicate bosoms until I find her nipple which I suckle on like a child.

"Ahh Hey sweetie!.....ohhh! That's great! Ohh I can't wait to see you darling!.......at 8am! Of course! I'll cook a nice breakfast for you so it's ready to eat as soon as you get here!....no dear katsuki isn't here...yes he'll be home soon!...well I'll see you soon honey! I love you too!" Clearly speaking to her husband mitsuki answers the phone and acts as if nothing is wrong here however none of this bothers me until the last four words.
Hearing her say those words makes my stomach drop and the same jealous feeling to fill the entirety of my body however I maintain my composure before taking my mouth off her nipple.

After a few more admittedly sweet words between them, mitsuki hangs up the phone and places it back on the nightstand before looking into my eyes with a smile
"Sorry about that baby...it was my husband as I'm sure you guessed. He'll be back in a while so.." adopting a genuinely apologetic tone for both me and her husband, mitsuki apologises kindly
"I get it..Don't worry about it, do you need me to leave now or can I stay for a while?" As lovingly as possible, I reply while moving my hands to hers where once again we interlock our fingers.

Mitsuki shakes her head then slowly lifts herself up and off my shaft causing the limp cock to drop to my pelvis and cum to begin leaking out of her pussy.
To remedy this mitsuki slowly and carefully lowers herself to the side down to the bed where she lays horizontally across the mattress, her left foot resting on my chest while her tight toes wiggle near my ribs.
"No baby..I don't want to kick you out like that! Let's relax together for a while before you leave" Sweetly mitsuki responds as she breathes heavily and appears to become remorseful, probably due to her infidelity.

My hands move to the soles of her feet and begin massaging them lovingly, after doing it to quite a few of my girls I've gotten good at it judging by the quiet moans mitsuki let's out along with her toes wiggling enthusiastically
"Hmmm..y/n you're really good at massaging feet..a sexual master AND a masseuse? Goodness me I've hit the jackpot" Clearly pleased with the foot massage I'm giving, mitsuki compliments me in a low pleased moan while resting her head backwards so I no longer make eye contact with her.
I chuckle quietly as I watch her submit to the non sexual pleasure I'm offering.

"Hehehe ohh ma'am you're so adorable. If you like my foot massage then you should see what else I can do with my hands" Smugly and full of wit, i respond with my own innuendo which mitsuki definitely picks up on as she lifts her back off the bed with help from her elbows and looks into my eyes with a squinted stare.
My fingers press and massage the smooth skin of the sole of her foot while we silently gaze at each other with an immense level of intimacy.
Mitsuki then moves her foot that I'm rubbing all the way up my body towards my face while my hands track along eager to please her.

Eventually her foot rests just beneath my head resting on my neck with her toes sticking upwards near my mouth.
"I see what you want.."in a much more sexual tone, I whisper to mitsuki as I move her foot closer to my lips.
Opening my mouth allows my tongue to flop out where mitsuki wastes no time and shoves her big toe into my mouth while her sole rubs against my tongue while her other foot moves in the opposite direction and begins rubbing and pressing into my cock.
Eager to please her I set to work on worshiping her foot, licking and sucking on her clean soft toes
"Oh My god..I've never had anyone do anything like this to me, I only tried it to see how far you'll go... safe to say though it feels good" Clearly very shocked, mitsuki moans out sweet words of surprise while enjoying my worship of her.
A soft moan of my own leaves my lips as her foot coaxes a surge of pleasure through my shaft.
I pull her foot away from my mouth releasing her big toe as she slows down on rubbing my cock with her other foot.
Our eyes connect with an intimate connection as I slowly begin moving towards her, crawling in between her legs which she spreads to allow my huge frame.

Going agonisingly slow, i crawl up her body peppering her insanely soft skin with gentle kisses all while maintaining eye contact which enhances our mutual enjoyment.
With another kiss I arrive up to her perfect huge breasts with their immense weight and perfect nipple placement.
I lean down again and simultaneously lick,kiss and suckle on her left nipple making a low moan escape her mouth before her hand comes up to the back of my head where her firm but delicate fingers stroke the back of my hair and holds me close.
After a few seconds of this I release the erect nipple from my mouth but instantly move to the other one and do the exact same thing but this time I'm more rough, sinking my teeth into her fleshy tit not too hard to actually cause immense pain but enough that she gasps and tightens her legs around my ribs which I didn't notice before while also pulling my hair tighter.

Again I suckle on the nipple and release my teeth for another beautiful moment of sensual contact before finally I release her tits from my attention and once again move my body up hers until finally we are face to face.
"Ohh mitsuki...I'll go to any extent for you" With a genuinely sweet and loving voice, I finally answer her point from earlier while we stare into each others eyes.
Mitsuki's face seems to melt into a lovey dovey proud look from her usual look of sexual excitement.
"Ohh baby...kiss me...kiss mommy before you leave" In such a touched tone, mitsuki softly whispers in response before wrapping her arms around the back of my neck until her fingers dance in my hair before pulling me down towards her.

Passionately we lock lips in a sensual loving kiss kept tame by the lack of fucking but still our tongues wrestle with one another while my hands fondle her hip and thigh in a gentle stroking motion.
Mitsuki swiftly moves her legs and wraps them around my back holding herself close to me as little moans and slippery sounds echo throughout the quiet room.
Her fleshy body pushing against my more toned but equally sweaty skin sends a warmth between us into our souls making us share a smile while kissing.
"Mhm *Smooch* hmm b-*kiss* baby.. *kiss..kiss..kiss* shove your big fucking tongue down my throat *kiss*" in an even more sexual tone, mitsuki begs me in between our loud smooches

With a smug smirk I comply and stick my tongue even further into this milf's mouth, our sloppy lips pressed against each other in this vulgar act.
Mitsuki's eyes gaze into my own behind her alluring half closed eyelids and beautiful eyelashes.
*BRRRRR BRRRRR!-* once again me and mitsuki are interrupted by a phone but this time it's mine from the nightstand.
Begrudgingly we both separate our lips ending the kiss before we both sigh sadly, me more so annoyed before I lift myself off her body held up by my knees and one hand as I reach over mitsuki while she remains there and lifts her hands to my chest, stroking the muscle gently.

I lift my phone up and see a message from the amazing, alluring drop dead gorgeous Midnight, my favourite teacher and sexual mentor
Midnight 🍑🔥🐆💋💄⛓: Heya stud! Got a little surprise for you waiting at mine x don't leave it waiting too long
X hope to see you soon baby 💋 X
Her simultaneous love and lust for me causes a smile to cross my face and a chuckle to leave my lips.

I open my phone preparing to message her back however another screen pops up, one I had left open earlier.
My Camera roll. More specifically a picture from above of mitsuki's gorgeous face, drenched in my cum with my still erect, lipstick stained cock resting on her chin while her mouth hangs open and her cum covered tongue holding up my shaft.
A picture I took a few hours ago, not long after we left katsuki's room. While I was kneeling on the bed with her head between my legs.

"Ha mitsuki look at this...you'll love it" With a devious smile and matching tone, i grab mitsuki's attention making her look up from my chest up to my phone which I turn to show her.
Her eyes very clearly greet the screen before she covers her mouth shamefully but giggles and blushes at the same time.
"Ohh my goodness haha! Naughty boy taking pictures of mommy worshiping your cock..hehe well I don't mind as long as you don't show anyone...In fact...I might have to keep one for myself if I can hide it" Clearly embarrassed but also aroused Mitsuki answers while stroking my chest and biting her lip.

"Just let me know I'll send them across...and yes there are multiple hehe.. this was a great night mitsuki..thank you" After losing the sexual tone and adopting a loving one, I end the convo with a heartfelt thanks.
Mitsuki smiles up at me and brushes my sweaty hair out of my eyes.
"No! Thank you!...Anytime you need me baby, just give mommy a call and I'll try to be there." Mitsuki softly replies for one final moment of peace before we get up.
For another moment of bliss we stare silently filled with joy before I smile a sad smile
"Guess I better get going.."I whisper as I lift myself off her slowly and she follows, lifting herself up following me.

I get to my feet with my cock still swinging in between my legs in front of mitsuki who still sits on the bed before I give her my hands and pull her to her feet gently and slowly.
We stand hand in hand beside the bed and messy piles of clothes strewn around smiling at each other.
"Let's shower before you go" taking the lead, mitsuki takes me by my hand and leads me towards the bathroom without asking me.
...not like I'd resist

Over the next few minutes, sounds of moaning, kissing and spanking echos and overshadows the sound of the water running as kissing fingering and spanking is more prevalent than actual showering.

*After the sensual steamy shower*
I open the en suite bathroom door leading into the bedroom and step through with just a white towel around my waist with mitsuki's hand in mine.
She steps out after me with a towel around her torso just barely covering her breasts and pussy while another wraps around her hair letting very little of her fringe to stick out.
Just like the photo she sent before.
Her face a beautiful shade of red as she breathes heavily from the several orgasms she experienced in the shower.
We silently begin drying off, smiling all the while as we gaze at each others naked bodies before finally getting dressed.

I catch mitsuki's eyes again as she pulls her panties up her smooth long legs before they hug her perfectly plump form.
Mitsuki blushes a little but giggle cutely and sticks her leg out making her ass pop a little more.

Soon after we are finally finished with that, me dressed in my outfit and mitsuki in her silky dressing gown with her bra and panties on display However we aren't done yet as we now have to erase the evidence of our immoral lewd actions starting with the bedsheets and clothes.
Quickly working in tandem to wipe away our shared blissful experience, silently helping each other perfectly like a well oiled machine.
Soon the whole of her bedroom is clean and presentable, no sign anyone had fucked her in it just moments before.

With a smug smirk I tuck the final corner under the mattress and pull out all of the creases making it look immaculate however I stare directly at mitsuki who fluffs the pillows while bending over giving me a perfect look at her tits hanging in her bra.
Keeping my smirk I step away from this side of the bed and wander around the other side where mitsuki silently watches me approach with her gorgeous smile.
As I reach her I extend my arms and pull her closer to me until her squishy curvy body presses into mine and our noses are only an inch apart.
"Thanks for helping darling...but now I have to do one more thing, katsuki's bed. He'll definitely notice the smell." Mitsuki shamefully speaks up breaking the silence, losing the smile but gently stroking my pecs through my T-shirt.

I nod as I agree before separating us before I once again grab her hand.
"Yeah..I'll help come on"i softly support her as I see she's clearly embarrassed about what we did.
We walk out of her bedroom into the much cooler hallway then head into katsuki's room which still has the faint smell of sex lingering in the air, little dried splotches of my sperm and a huge faded puddle of mitsuki's squirt adorn the duvet cover.
Mitsuki's perfect posture slouches and she sighs deeply before putting her head into her palms and turning to me, burying them both into my chest.
"Hey hey hey it's okay! Don't be upset mitsuki" instantly wrapping my arms around her and holding her close, I whisper into her ear trying to comfort the older woman.
"Can you change the sheets please? I hate to ask you but..I can't stand the sight of it. What I've done as a mother to my own son's bed.." in a more embarrassed than a sad tone, mitsuki begs me while holding me tightly which I return.

After a few seconds of this, spreading warmth and arousal through our bodies as my large hands stroke down to her lower back just above her ass making mitsuki pull her head away from my chest and look into my eyes
"Of course I will..you just go downstairs and make some tea and relax okay? I'll be down in a minute...and don't worry I won't do anything that will compromise your family." Being genuine I promise her while holding her in place.
Mitsuki smiles thankfully before nodding and stepping past me, stroking her hand across my stomach as she goes.
I hear her footsteps leave me in the room before going downstairs until I can't hear them anymore.

"You want a cup of tea baby?" Mitsuki calls out to me suddenly
"No thanks...mommy!" Shouting back down to her, i amplify the mood a little as I reintroduce her sexual nickname into a normal conversation.
Like an angel, she giggles cutely the sound of which travels up the stairs and caresses my ears.
"Well kachan..let's get mine and mommies love juices off your bed hehe" Speaking even if he can't hear me, I degrade my rival with a false tone of concern.

I spend the next 5 minutes tearing off his sheets and replacing them with another set.
..The whole time wearing a sick, smug and godlike smirk.. basking in the immorality which only serves to please me..

*After finishing changing the sheets.*

While carrying all of the dirty laundry down the stairs I hum happily as I look around, hoping to see mitsuki waiting for me.
However she's nowhere to be seen in the living room or near the door to the right so I turn to my left and head back to the left near into the kitchen where sure enough I see mitsuki stood at the kitchen island with a cup of tea.
"Hey...Thanks for doing that for me baby..just leave it there and I'll get that cleaned" mitsuki happily greets me in a cheery tone as she steps away from the island and walks toward me, clutching her cup of herbal tea tightly with both hands.

Being a gentleman to score brownie points and please her, I shake my head with a smile
"Don't be silly ma'am...I made the mess by going too rough and fast...and deep in you..you shouldn't have to clean it up" With as much charm and wittiness as possible, I reply with a wink which of course makes her blush a little but giggle simultaneously
I swiftly walk over to the laundry room beside the kitchen and dump all of the dirty sheets into the washer/dryer however her silky lingerie from last night completely stained in my cum and her pussy juices won't go in due to staining so I have to pull that out.

Regardless I walk back into the kitchen with her panties dangling off my index finger
"Hey Uhh didn't put these in just in because the colour mixing...and in case your husband saw you pull them out" adopting a more subtle and softer tone, I whisper to her.
Mitsuki gawks in shock at how unbothered i am by my shameless activities before walking over and grabbing the bra from my other hand and stuffing it in her pocket
"You naughty boy! You never stop do you? Hehe my goodness..but thank you" mitsuki responds far more embarrassed than I am.

As she takes a sip of her tea I shake my head and lay my now free left hand on her hip and pull her closer.
"Well no not really but you're welcome..I was thinking of taking these panties home with me, ya know? To jack off to? But it's got my cum on so I guess I'll leave them here..mommy" completely ramping up my lewdness just to see her squirm, I nonchalantly inform her while dropping little sweet sexual words as well.

The blonde milf's mouth drops open in shock again before she takes the panties off me too, holding them tightly before placing them along in her pocket.
"You little perv..god I love it. I've never seen such a sexually charged man before..but If you really want a pair of mommy's panties I'll buy a new pair and wear them for you.." biting her lip, mitsuki answers me with a very clear amount of sexual tension gripping her body.
My eyes travel over her beautiful face which silently begs for me once again as I'm sure mine does for her.
"Sounds good.." I whisper as we get closer once more until literally only the cup remains between us
The gorgeous crimson eyed woman releases her lip and stares at me silently until she shuffles her thighs together.

"Thank you y/n..for staying the night and being so understanding. About katsuki and my husband..I really enjoyed myself" Amit the stifling sexual tension, mitsuki adopts a more serious but loving tone while thanking me
Her completely open and serious state causes me to smile before lifting my free hand to her cheek and cup it
"Ohh mitsuki.. there's no need to thank me, if anything I should thank you! I had a wonderful time..and anytime you need me to relieve your stress and pent up sexual frustration..just call and I'll be there. Maybe next time we do it at my place or a hotel to avoid this situation again yeah? But thank you.." Lowering my own defences, I allow myself to open up a little like with Mino and midnight and sweetly whisper my honest thoughts and feelings.

We both go silent once more and stare in pure happiness while our hands rest on one another.
The tension gets too much and simultaneously we both lean forward for our last kiss of the day
Slowly but gently our lips press against one another, the taste of mint, tea and saliva mix in my mouth as the intensely passionate kiss engages.
My tongue slowly prods her lips which then leads to her mouth opening allowing my tongue to slither in.
Of course our tongues then brush across the others in a coiling manner as her gentle fingers cross the lines of my 6 pack through the fabric.

However mitsuki suddenly pulls away in a smooth slow motion making me lean forward until our lips separate.
"I'm sorry baby..I'm already getting wet and he'll be home soon, I don't trust myself not to take you back upstairs and have you rail my guts again"with a more mischievous but definite worried tone, mitsuki calls the end there finally ending our night of pleasure.
I nod understandably and take my leave, walking with her, my arm around her back resting on her far hip, walking towards the door.

Once we reach the door she turns to look at me more and brushes some hair on my forehead
"It was wonderful sweetie..please come back again" As mitsuki unlocks the door and I step my feet into my shoes, she softly whispers with an alluring smile.
"Yeah it was amazing...you really have got some moves ya know? Seriously flexible.. anyway thanks again mit..mitzi" while I step forward with my arm reaching around to her ass i compliment her then try out another little nickname for her.
A frown but nice smile take over mitsuki's face as she too places her arm around my back making us side embrace
"Mitzi? That's a new one hehe I think we'll just stick to mommy for now" Lovingly, she shuts it down jokingly before we both laugh quietly.

With my hand that rests on her fat asscheek, I squeeze the fat meat making mitsuki tighten our grip together
"It was pretty terrible haha..thanks again mitsuki I'll see you around" finally ending our conversation I reply and step towards the door releasing our hold.
Mitsuki swings open the door revealing the semi-bright street, just a navy blue glow as the sun begins to rise on the silent neighbourhood.
Quickly to avoid any attention I lean in for a pec on the lips which catches her off guard but she does reciprocate with her own before smiling.
Feeling Satisfied I step out into the cool morning air and begin walking down the path to the street while waving back at mitsuki.

Mitsuki waves back at me while covering her body with her gown, cautious her neighbours will see before suddenly her hand shoots into her pocket and pulls out her phone taking her attention off me completely.
This hits me like a truck making my stomach drop and jealousy to creep up my spine so I turn on my heels and begins walking down the path quicker as I don't trust myself not to say anything.
I grit my teeth filled with untamed, unreasonable fury as I approach the gate and grab it harshly with my right hand.
But instead of tearing the gate open I take a deep breath and reconsider my stance.
"I'm the one interfering..I can't blame her for loving her family more than me.. I'm just a fling for her" trying to rationalise my anger and calm myself down I think to myself in a more self deprecating way

However no matter how I try I find my rage and jealousy getting the better of me so I spin back on my heels and begin storming towards the door as mitsuki turns her back and goes to close the door, not realising I'm coming.
I rapidly approach as a bird begins cawing announcing the early morning.
Finally I reach the door just as mitsuki nearly closes the door fully before I stick my hand out and push it back open.
Mitsuki jumps around to face me and gasps in shock as I walk back through the threshold and grab her biceps.
Swiftly I kick the door closed and spin us around so her back is against the door beside the wall
"Y-Y/N!? BABY!? WHATS WRON-HMPF!" Simultaneously shocked and confused mitsuki speaks out in surprise before I force my lips against hers in a rough passionate kiss making her moan and widen her eyes as her hands lunge upwards and hold my shoulders.

Passionately my lips rub and manoeuvre against hers which remain mostly still for a few seconds but after a few seconds begin moving in turn albeit much slower.
"Fwah!" Suddenly I break the kiss making mitsuki gasp with a blush adorning her whole face and eyes completely wide.
"Are you going to fuck your husband today!? ARE YOU MITSUKI!?" Dominantly I demand to know as I press my whole body against hers and look down into her almost scared eyes
"Wha-? N-no!"In complete disbelief mitsuki retorts while shaking her head.
"Good!" I reply as I pull myself away but not fully as I grab the lapels of her gown and yank them open revealing her perfect bra and panty clad form before I crouch down to her pussy level and lift her left leg over my right shoulder as she tries to stop me
"Wait baby! There's no need to be like this!" The blonde milf desperately tries to calm me down while gently pushing my head away from her pussy...but that's not what I'm after.

With her leg over my shoulder I turn my face into her inner thigh up near her pussy and lean towards it before opening my mouth and sinking my teeth into the soft fleshy skin making her gasp and jolt in pain and shock.
I begin sucking on the skin as hard as possible just near the top of her thigh so the wet panty material touches my cheek
Mitsuki let's out a little moan/gasp as her supple skin gets a mixture of bitten and sucked on while her left hand rests in my hair and pulls the soft locks to brace herself

From the corner of my eyes, I look up to her face and see her eyes half closed and her bottom lip being bitten as I feel the skin raise in my mouth making me finally release it.
I pull away and see the red and purple-ish bite mark and matching hickey. Exactly as I wanted.
Finally satisfied with my work I release her leg from my shoulder making it fall back to standing position before I stand back up until I'm towering over her again while she stares silently dumbfounded.
"Now..since your husband won't be seeing this and you'll feel it for days...you know I own you..give me one and you'll own me too" being far more aggressive and dominant than ever before with her, I growl down at her while staring intently into her eyes.

For the first time I see mitsuki genuinely submissive as her blush only grows and her smaller frame shrinks beneath mine as her hands press into my chest.
For a few seconds she gawks in surprise before seemingly relenting and leaning forward to my neck where her soft lips lock onto my skin and begin sucking desperately to cause a hickey to appear.
It's clear she's an expert at this as within seconds a hot flush of blood flows to the area currently inhabiting her mouth.

After a few more gentle sucks with little breaks in between, mitsuki releases my skin with a soft little inhale before pulling her head away to look at me again with her big beautiful red eyes.
I feel the area throb and raise so it's clear I have a hickey just as she does..but even without all that I can tell I have one by the way mitsuki looks into my eyes, simultaneously proud, ashamed and excited.
"Now you belong to me.." mitsuki whispers before I can speak with a subtle devious grin.
Silently we deepen our connection while staring into each other's eyes, signing an imaginary contract through a set of hickeys.
With my right hand I reach behind her and grab her fat ass, incidentally leaning closer to her and pecking her lips with a quick kiss again as my other hand opens the door again.

I separate from her and kiss my lips at her before smirking and stepping out back into the early morning.
This time i actually walk out though as mitsuki waves back at me, one hand holding the inner thigh where the hickey is over the gown.
Finally I reach the gate and swing it open then step out and wave back at mitsuki before I start walking towards midnights house.
Mitsuki blows a kiss at me before she closes the door leaving me in the empty cool street.
Satisfied I put my hands in my pockets and begin strolling away with my head tilted back, smiling smugly at the deep navy blue sky.

*At midnight's apartment complex*
I walk through the automatic double doors into the reception of the tower where midnight resides in her penthouse.
The giant long desk that spans from left to right in the middle of the room with rows of elevators on either side that usually holds the cute witty receptionist greets me however the receptionist is nowhere to be seen.
My shoulders slump in disappointment for a few reasons, firstly I like messing with her and the back and forth, secondly I was going to try and convince her to fuck today..

Undeterred from my original plan, I turn to the left and head past the desk to the line of many elevators but go to the one with the wood lined border around the doors and penthouse printed in gold above.
I pull the gold bordered purple card that has practically been glued to me since meeting midnight from my pocket and place it against the card scanner.
Little red lights flicker on the scanner before finally turning green allowing the doors to open.
Placing my free hand back into my pocket and twirling the card back and forth, I stroll into the elevator before pressing the card again making the doors close and the elevator to start moving upwards.
With a pleased smile I lean back against the wall and close my eyes, daydreaming of all the things I could see at the top

After around half a minute, I arrive at the tip signalled by a loud *ding* sound before the doors open once more leading to the long wide corridor with the door to midnight's penthouse at the end, beckoning me to come forward.
Which is exactly what I do, I quickly stroll forward with excitement brimming in my soul.
Arriving at the door I yet again press the card into the hotel esc card scanner and simultaneously open the door, revealing midnights amazing apartment.

(Pic for reference, don't own it)

"Damn I love this place....nemuri!? You here!?" After taking a moment to admire the beautiful penthouse with the early morning sun beaming through the windows illuminating everything in a creamy golden orange hue, I shout out to my mentor.
I wait for a few seconds and sure enough nothing calls back to me.
"Hmm guess she's out..I'll wait for her though, I still want my nuts sucked..in the meantime I suppose I'll find this little surprise she got for me..wherever the fuck it is"slightly disappointed I grumble to myself as I walk through the joint living room and kitchen underneath the second floor past the stairs.
The place is kept immaculate, nothing lying around or obviously a gift to me so I decide to head upstairs instead.

I climb the stairs slowly in silence before I reach the top and head into the open bedroom door then past the backboard of the bed.

(Again don't own, pic for reference)
Yet Again, no midnight to be seen but her well organised and amazing smelling bedroom.
I check my phone and see no more messages from her so instead I open midnights chat and type out
Me: Hey I'm here. Where are you? And where's this present that couldn't wait?
I press send without much thought and put my phone back in my pocket but after a few seconds a notification sound rings out but not from my phone, instantly my head bolts to the direction I heard the sound from.

To my right in the en suite bathroom which door lays slightly open.
Curious and confused, my feet move without any thought and go to the bathroom, my hand pushing it open until the alluring figure of midnight is shown off.
Stood in her usual hero outfit while staring into the mirror and simultaneously applying her gorgeous red lipstick.
Our eyes meet in the mirror, both instantly connecting a strong sense of seductiveness and sexual tension
"Ahhh you're here...I was wondering if you'd ever show up..thought you'd forgotten all about little old me. You didn't message me back after all" Feigning her sadness, midnight softly calls out to me.
I step into the bathroom and walk up closer to her until her ass presses into my clothed pelvis and my hands rest on her hips.
"Can't forget about you Nemuri..fuck I love that outfit, I literally dreamt of you in that while jacking off as a teen..you working today?"  In a husky voice I whisper in her right ear and fondle her hips lovingly

"Hehe ohh did you now? A pervy teen boy who jerks off while thinking about female heroes? I knew I had pervy fans but my goodness.."leaning more into my palms and placing the lipstick onto the counter as she's finished applying it, she seductively whispers to tease me which definitely works
I feel the blood rush to my cock as just her touch and voice causes me to become aroused.
"Mhmm" I moan quietly as I lean forward and press my lips into her soft neck, peppering the skin with gentle kisses making her head tilt backwards to better allow me to pamper her.

Breathing deeply I inhale her beautiful smell as her hair brushes against my cheek.
"So...where's my present midnight sensei?" I whisper lovingly as my hands slide along her hips and head down towards her pelvis.
Suddenly midnights hands latch onto mine and pull them away making me look back into the mirror where I see her staring back at me with a smirk
"Now now sweetie I WAS at work today so I haven't had time to prepare it yet.. so why don't you go back into the bedroom..*Turns to face me* sit on my bed..*Grabs my cock firmly* and wait like a good boy *leans closer to my face with a seductive gaze and dominant smirk*" All of a sudden becoming her usual self, completely in control of me she more demands than requests.
My mouth drops open and a shaky moan/exhale leaves my lips as my body instantly surrenders control to her.
"Y-yes midnight..anything for you"Completely melting into her touch and gaze, I reply submissively
"Hmmm good boy..now get on that bed and strip you hunky stud, mommy's been aching for you all day." Ramping up her sexual intensity,Midnight replies quickly before she releases my cock leading to me signing in disappointment but quickly leaving as she turns back around.

Instantly I begin stripping, tearing my shirt off and dropping my joggers to the floor before jumping onto the bed in just my boxers.
Excited to the point I grow a boner even without much stimulation, I lay back on the pillow and jerk through my boxers while staring at the bathroom door, listening to midnight's beautiful humming and definitely purposeful moans.

After 15 long minutes of me edging myself to keep my cock hard, eagerly listening to midnights little moans finally the door cracks open a little.
"Baby...cover your eyes okay?" Midnight whispers as her hand sticks out towards me, alluringly twirling in midair beckoning me.
Instantly I cover my eyes with one hand and smile excitedly before nodding even if she can't see
"Yes ma'am! My eyes are covered!" Submissively I respond as I can barely hide my joy.
As the world goes black and my other senses heighten to make up for the lack sight, I hear the door open more and high heel footsteps to come closer to me.

For the next few seconds I hear absolutely nothing bar the breathing and regular sounds of the penthouse.
That is until I smell the strong smell of midnight's quirk being released but not enough to actually make me fall asleep just a little sleepy, also the smell of her amazing perfume.
A heavy pressure pushes down into the mattress making me move a little signalling midnight sitting down.
Instinctively my head moves in that direction with a stupid smile before finally I feel her touch.
Nothing overly sexual, just her delicate sharp fingernail lifting my chin a little to better look at her face I imagine.
"You ready for mommy's present to you?" Suddenly her voice calls out to me, only a inch away from my left ear making me jump a little as her soft seductive voice whispers.

Perhaps a little overeager, I nod quickly before her hand retracts from my chin leaving me without any touch once more.
"Okay...now open"in her usual alluring voice, midnight finally gives me permission to open my eyes which is something I never thought I'd need.
Instantly my eyes open, finally allowing me to take in the amazing sight.
On the bed opposite me lies midnight, her long bare legs spread wide open with her high heel clad feet on either side of my body, the stilleto heels pressing into the mattress keeping her feet up.
My eyes gaze upwards, following her legs up to her sitting torso and lower body.
Naturally her huge titties catch my attention, the perfectly sculpted breasts slightly hanging down onto her upper stomach with her pink circular areoles looking directly at me.

My bottom lip gets absolutely slammed as my teeth bite downwards into it to hold in my excitement.
Nemuri giggles and smiles at me making my eyes lock onto her beautiful red lips, painted with that cherry lipstick.
Part of me pulls to kiss them, to press my lips against hers and let her stick her tongue in my mouth but most of me is stopped by her alluring blue eyes squinting at me in the most intensely sexual manner.
Before her right hand comes up again to eye level then uses her index to point down towards her crotch.

Naturally my eyes go down to that area where I see her perfect pussy sticking bare towards me, glistening in her liquids
A shaky exhale leaves my gritted teeth and bitten lip as I lean forward due to her teasing of me.
Something else catches my eye however, underneath her ass getting pressed into the duvet is a little black hoop..which appears to be coming from her asshole.
"Ohh...I see you've noticed it then?" Nemuri whispers making me get even closer to her and lean my head down to get a better look
I squint and frown a little before the pretty obvious realisation hits me..
It's a buttplug of some kind! I've seen these in pornos!
Before my head shoots up to look at midnights face again, her hands lock harshly onto the sides of my head and pull me down in a forceful yank into her crotch.
My nose is instantly buried into her pelvis while my lips press into her pussy lips which drench mine in her delicious thick liquids.
"That's it...use that mouth to get me to the edge then pull on that as I cum baby..then you'll get your present" dominantly midnight effortlessly controls and demands me in a seductive whisper.

Without needing further orders, my tongue darts out of my mouth and licks upwards into her pussy deeply and slowly.
Tasting the womanhood of my childhood favourite hero simultaneously makes her moan sounding pleased and my own cock to throb and bounce in anticipation.
The pleasant flavour of her pussy enters my mouth and covers my tongue making me moan happily as her wonderful familiar self beings me joy.

Nemuri's fingers soften their grip on my hair slightly making me believe she's a little pent up and eager.
The soft gentle digits stroke through my silky hair before tugging every time I lick and cause her more pleasure
"Mhmm good boy...really get in there" softly nemuri moans still in a semi-dominant voice as her dominance seems to fade.
Up and down, in and out my tongue slides across her pussy causing little jolts of ecstasy to hit her by the looks of her movements.
To get more comfortable and make eating her out even easier, I lower my body down to the mattress completely and give up on kneeling or even using my hands to hold myself up
This gives me better access to her pussy which I dive into even more while my now available hands feel up her thighs that rest on either side of my head before going down towards her pussy.
My right index finger goes into the little loop of the presumed buttplug and prepares to pull while my left hand holds her right thigh and squeezes the fatty flesh.

Wildly my tongue thrashes back and forth, desperately dragging her to the edge of her orgasm.
Midnight leans her head back and bites her lip seductively as her fingers tighten around my hair and pull me in closer.
"Good boy..don't pull it yet...wait until mommy starts to cum all over your handsome face" looking back down at me with a more demanding gaze and deeper tone, nemuri moans softly
As she does this she begins grinding her hips up and down, incidentally causing her pelvis and pussy to rub up and down my face spreading her delicious juices all over my skin.

Her breathing begins to become ragged and laboured as her orgasm begins to approach, further cemented by the hand in my hair more desperately pulling at the soft strands
Seeing this I ramp up my enthusiasm with licking, shoving my tongue as far as it'll go before wiggling up and down tasting her delicious womanhood.
"Haaa god I missed your tongue baby! Haa!" In between gasp/moans nemuri praises my tongue work with sweet words of sexual affection meanwhile my mouth continues to bring her closer to cuming.

Eagerness and desperation begins to get the better of me making me lift my left hand off midnights thigh and go down in between me and the bed where I begin squeezing the shaft to share in the pleasure
However almost instantly nemuri's hand grabs my arm and pulls it away stopping my enjoyment.
"Ah-ah-ah. Not without my permission! First I cum then you'll get your chance baby... you'll enjoy what I've got planned for you more than your hand I'm sure"seductively but with the perfect amount of dominance, nemuri shuts me down
Disappointed but filled with a certain level of anticipation excitement brewing, I pull my hand back but instead of going to her thigh, I bring my fingers to her pussy and begin gently fingering her while licking simultaneously.

Because of this I feel the inner walls of her pussy begin to tighten and pulsate around my tongue.
Alongside this nemuri's breathing speeds up and her body begins moving on instinct to derive more pleasure from me, rubbing her pussy all over my face while simultaneously using my hair as an anchor point to pull my head up and down.
My face essentially becomes a washboard for her pleasure, every inch of my skin begin doused in her delicious womanly juices, so much so I have to actually close my eyes as she pulls and pushes my face into her womanhood.
"Haa haa haaa baby I'm cuming! Such a good Mhmm boy for letting mommy use your face to cum! Keep licking for just a little Argh longer! Then mommy will look after you! Don't forget to pull it out while I cum baby or you won't get your reward!"As her orgasm draws near and her voice grows eager and almost ethereal, nemuri continues to both praise me and lay out specific instructions for me which I fully intend to follow to the letter.

With an eager nod I prepare to finish her off, licking and tugging on the buttplug at the same time, edging her which seems to please her as she flings her head back and pulls my hair forward to completely cover my mouth with her pussy
"IM CUMING BABY! PULL IT!" In a loud submissive like voice, nemuri shouts excitedly
Without hesitation I pull my right hand back in one long smooth tug for a few seconds until a loud *PLOP* sound rings out and a large black ball comes plopping out of her ass near my face

My eyes go wide in complete shock however I don't have much time to process this as instantly a spray of her liquids comes flying out into my face due to her orgasm.
"MHMMMMMMM!!!! CUMING! AHHHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOH!!!" In a deliciously lewd and pleasured voice, nemuri screams out as her free hand lunges down to her pussy and begins furiously rubbing her clit with the balls of her fingers, meanwhile her hand that remains in my hair yanks me forward completely locking me against her pelvis as her muscular and fatty left leg wraps around my neck.

Desperately I lick furiously to make her pleasure increase as even more of her squirt comes flying out into my face.
Trying to free my right hand I pull the plug away even more before yet another slightly smaller black bead plops out still attached to the other.
I pull my hand back continuously as my left hand fingers her pussy
*PLOP..PLOP..PLOP PLOP PLOP!* the extremely lewd sound signalling more things popping out of midnights ass rings out perfectly contrasted by nemuri's lewd moans and panting.

Finally midnights orgasm seems to die off as her liquids cease along with her pussy loosening on my tongue.
"Ooooh baby..Haa..good boy..Haa" in between little moans and pants, nemuri praises me in a much softer relieved voice as her hand releases it's rough grip on my hair and instead begins stroking it lovingly
Finally content with the pleasure I've given to my sexual mentor, I remove my tongue from inside her pussy before lifting my soaking wet head up to look into her eyes.

The gorgeous azure blue eyes stare back at me from behind her fluttering half closed squinted seductive eyelids.
"Wow.. you were really pent up weren't you?" Genuinely in shock at how desperate midnight was, I whisper lovingly to the purple haired cougar while holding myself up on my hands and knees bar my right hand that holds the now fully released and visible set of balls on a long plastic string which only moments ago was situated inside her ass.
"Hmmm yes I was..you did very well baby.
And I see you found my little surprise for you?" Looking from my face to the beads that still dangle from my hand, nemuri responds finally calmed down it seems.

I nod with a smug smirk and look down at the gradually smaller plastic balls, the largest being roughly half the size of a tennis ball and the smallest the size of a marble.
"What is this thing?" I ask quietly as I lift it in between our faces.
Nemuri giggles lovingly before taking the holding loop from me.
"This...is one of my anal bead sets. Mommy has anal needs as well as vaginal ones.. this brings me to my little surprise to me" softly and with much anticipation of the coming events, nemuri explains in a sexual way while swinging the beads back and forth

In a slow methodically over-sexualised move, nemuri unwraps her legs from either side of me then flips herself over onto her hands and knees facing away from me showing over her deliciously fat plump ass and dripping wet pussy in the doggystyle position.
She's not done however as soon after she brings her hands back to her ass, allowing her torso to drop to the mattress before using her long fingers and perfectly shaped painted fingernails to grip onto her fat asscheeks and spread them simultaneously spreading her already slightly gapped asshole to me.

"It recently occurred to me that we have never done anal together despite all the time we spend fucking so...I want you to shove that fat godlike cock inside mommys ass and fuck me until I pass out or cum my brains out with so much of your hot sticky fertile cum inside me that my asshole won't close" now looking back at me from the left side with squinted eyes filled with sexual deviance, nemuri reveals her plan in such a way that instantly my cock begins leaking precum and bouncing up and down eagerly
Hearing her absolutely filthy sexual words makes me lose control, without missing a beat I tear my boxers down with my erect cock bouncing out of it, throbbing and veiny.

Then I jump up to my knees properly while smearing the head of my cock in some of my saliva I spit onto one palm.
Nemuri giggles as she watches me fumble over what I'm doing, too eager to think properly as primal lust has taken over.
"It's okay baby hehe mommy midnight isn't going anywhere and neither is this asshole so take your time"In an almost pitiful loving tone, nemuri calms me down as she talks back at me while spreading her asscheeks even more.
I nod with my mouth hanging slightly open as heavy breathes leave it while my left hand jumps to its respective asscheek on the naked heroine, squeezing and spreading the fat meat to the side making room for my cock which is being guided in by my other hand.

The head swells as it approaches the gaping hole in front of it, eagerly anticipating the pleasure it's about to receive.
After another few sexually tense seconds, the soft muscle of nemuri's asshole presses into the head making us both inhale.
I press my hips forward and by extension the cock into the surprisingly tight muscle even if it is being stretched by her hands and the anal beads.
However it doesn't take much before the head slips into midnights ass with a satisfying *SHLK* sound closely followed by a simultaneous moan from both me and midnight.

The insanely tight, hot and slightly wet tunnel instantly grips onto my shaft, squeezing it tighter than expected and almost making me cum prematurely simply by how amazing it feels.
"Mhmmmm! Yes baby ooooh god that cock is heavenly!" Nemuri moans out through what sounds like a bitten lip, a deep guttural groan like voice.
"Hoooooooly fuck...it feels so aghhh! fucking good nemuri! I'm so fucking jealous of your anal beads and buttplugs!" In my own similarly hoarse and pleasured voice, I groan loudly as I slam my eyes shut and stabilise myself by tightly gripping her asscheeks tightly.
Nemuri sensing I'm holding back as to not cum early pulls her ass away from my making around half of my shaft to become exposed while her asshole still grips onto the rest.
"Hehe ohh does it feel that good my little sex machine? Holding back from cuming already? Well I suppose it would make it harder if I....did this?" Clearly enjoying toying with me, nemuri smugly whispers back to me before slamming her hips backwards completely engulfing my cock in her tight ass.
*GUH!* I literally can't hold a groan of immense pleasure and pain as her fat ass slams my cock bringing me to the edge of cuming once more.

I lose a lot of my strength and lean over her back so my head rests near her left shoulder where her head is looking over at me with her squinted eyes and smirking Cheshire Cat like smile.
"Hehe I'll take that as a yes...my god it's hot inside me! And it's throbbing like a heartbeat! Goodness.." Half surprised half smug, nemuri retorts in response to my nonsensical groaning of surprise and my cock inside her.
Even with her clear advantage over me right now, I don't take it well so instantly my competitive nature and wounded ego take over.

As my teeth grit tightly My right hand lunges up and grabs her unbelievably soft violet locks in a rough grip making her gasp sensually as I yank her head backwards.
"As much as I love your dommy mommy nature, don't push it! I'm the one with cock and balls!" Biting my lip into hold back a little, I growl out dominantly shifting the proverbial tide in my favour.
Midnight looks back at me with her beautiful azure eyes from her elevated position and bites her bottom lip matching me
"Oooh I love when you get all defensive and play rough...go on then big boy...show mommy a good time underneath you" Sounding even more turned on that before, midnight seemingly becomes submissive with a set of sweet but alluring words.

This time with me in control I slowly slide myself backwards, pulling my cock from inside her ass until only the head remains locked in her assholes tight embrace.
After leaving her to simmer for a few seconds I thrust forward in a moderately paced manner, pushing through the insanely tight tunnel causing a long gradually louder moan to escape from in between midnights bitten lips.
Until I reach nearly the 6-7 inch point of my cock inside her then I stop, anticipating it to be too much for her but nemuri just gives me a quick look back with thinly squinted impartial eyes.

Clearly she can take it which isn't surprising as she did just have a massive anal bead set up her ass so to no disappoint her, I resume my forward thrust.
The tunnel spreading wider and wider as my cock pushes through, all the while hot flashes of pleasure wash over and through my cock into my torso making me bite my lip tighter and tighter as it seems every part of nemuri is made for sex with me in the most perfect way.
"Arghhhhhh fuck nemuri you're fuuuuucking ass is so tight! Even with it being stretched out by your anal beads and my cock! How the fuck are you so perfect!?" In complete engrossment of pleasure I groan down at the clearly more composed woman who stares at me with an indescribable, pitiful? Or almost amused look?

"Hmm perfect? What a lovely thing to say? Well what can I say? I'm an international sex icon that millions of men splurge their love juices to nightly..." with an air of pride/ ego filled confidence surely inflated from my compliment, nemuri responds which simultaneously fills me with pride and jealousy
"Ohh I bet you like that don't you!? Millions of other men jacking off and cuming into their tissues while gawking at your sexy fucking body!" Jealousy clearly wins over reason making me shout angrily as I quickly pull my cock back out of her then slam my hips forward for a rough thrust, planting my cock as far as it'll go inside her making her lunge forward and upward a little and groan loudly before turning her head and reaching up with her left hand to my left cheek where she pulls her face to mine touching cheeks
"OOOOOH GOD I DO!! The thought of that many men mhmmm! wasting their potential children to the image of me makes me all hot and bothered..But I'm all yours..I don't need any other cocks when I have you.." obviously relishing the opportunity to mock me and simultaneously calm me down, nemuri at first moans then quieten down to a sultry whisper before her plump luscious lips press into my own from the side making my cock throb and heart flutter.

With her work done, nemuri lowers herself back down into the arched doggystyle position from before making me release her hair from my grasp letting it fall back onto her shoulders and upper back.
Looking down at her perfect arched back with her ass sticking up at me and her torso arching down away from me in a beautiful cascade of silky smooth skin makes my heart pulsate with both warmth and desire.
I move both of my hands onto her hips, filling my palm with the unbelievably great feeling skin before pulling myself backwards making sure to keep a good grip.

Once the head is all that remains inside her ass, I slam myself forward in a quicker paced thrust for a second or two until my pelvis slaps against her fat asscheeks with a *plap* which is closely followed by nemuri moaning in a "you're going well" sort of way.
Finally we've got the foreplay and teasing out of the way so I move onto the actually fucking, almost instantly I pick up a regular pace of thrusting in and out of her.
The intense heat and tight squeeze of her ass feeling like heaven over my desperate shaft as I push the right tunnel apart before slipping out of it with much grippy resistance.

"Ohh fuck nemuri! *PLAP PLAP PLAP!* you're fat fucking ass *PLAP PLRT PLAP!* is so fucking good! Why haven't we done anal before!? *SLAP PLAP SHLP!*" in between all of the lewd noises of her ass taking my cock over and over and the just as frequent sounds of skin on skin slapping, I ask nemuri through a harshly bitten lip.
"Hehe Mmm I knew you'd love mommy's ass but as to why we haven't done anal...I was waiting to start my plan..." keeping both alluring and mysterious, nemuir vaguely answers me in a mischievous tone while her hands come down to the sides of her head and grip the bedsheets, just as her ass tightens unsuspectingly.

Even with confusion I feel,I decide to ignore that and push forward towards our shared orgasm.
*SPANK! PLAP PLAP SLAP CLAP SPANK!* the sounds of sex continue along with my thrusting plus the occasional spank.
The tight soft walls of midnights ass grip onto my shaft and pulsate in a manner that almost feels like it's sucking on the thick shaft.
"Aahh! Yes baby! fuck midnight's ass! Dig out my insides with that long thick cock!" Clearly getting into it and wanting to bring herself closer to cuming, nemuri shouts out while pulling the sheets back towards her and grinding her ass back towards me to make the claps and thrusts even more pronounced.

Her sexually charged word cause a surge of explosive energy to erupt from within me, with both hands I begin yanking nemuri's fat ass back towards me as I push in at the same time.
My cock slamming through her ass, tearing the tight muscle apart forcing it to make room for my massive slab of man meat.
Almost instantly I pull back and repeat the motion to begin thrusting.
The rough thrusting causes us both to moan in pure enjoyment and lunge back and forth, bouncing into our thrusts.
"ARGH! Take that dick nemuri! Take my big fucking cock! Mhmm! Fuck I love being in your ass! Ahh you're squeezing me so tight! I'm gonna cum soon nemuri!"filled with excitement, pleasure and just a little ego, I shout down at nemuri while lazily thrusting in a rough manner.

Hearing this seems to peak nemuri's attention as I see her head tilt back a little as if listening to my words and very evident moans, mischievously planning her next steps which obviously she puts into motion only a few seconds later.
Suddenly and rather unexpectedly, nemuri slams her ass backwards into my thrust just as I push in making my cock bash into her ass harshly and a loud groan to leave my mouth
"Ahhh!! YES! Mhmm!" Continuously nemuri moans out in bliss, clearly enjoying the anal pleasure I'm offering.
Because of this My hair sticks to my forehead due to the intense sweating and heat, absolutely sweltering filthy sex heat fills the room and begins to steam up the windows.

The sounds of wet skin clapping and panting/moaning fills the air in a wonderful lewd symphony of sexual bliss.
Repeatedly my cock slams her asshole with all of its might, tearing through sending us both spiralling into pleasure.
"Ohh fuck baby! midnight is actually gonna cum! She's gonna cum from your big young fat dick! Ooh god it's so perfect! It fits perfectly and feels soooo hot! Keep going baby! Nemuri wants your jizz in her ass!" Sounding simultaneously on the edge of cuming and forcing the sound of her pleasure to keep me going.

It definitely works as within seconds I'm brought to the edge by her fat ass clapping back at me and the tight asshole locking shut on my shaft
"Fuck me too! I'm cuming in your tight ass! Take all my wasted potential kids into that ass of yours!" Barely even holding back my orgasm, I groan out before slamming my cock all the way into nemuri and pulling her back into me at the same time maximising the euphoria.

*SPURT! SPURT SPURT! SPURT!* in the following second, my barriers break and let loose the flood of cum that has been building, flooding nemuri's ass with hot thick sperm and covering us both in pleasure
"AAARGH! FFFFFUCK! TAKE THAT CUM NEMURI! OHH SHIT!" In a loud, confident and ecstatic groan like shout, I demand down at the older woman who has now bitten the thin bedsheets and pulled her head back tearing it off the corner of the bed
"Ooooooh! YESSSSS! CUM! CUM INSIDE MIDNIGHTS ASS! OOOOH IM CUMING BABY! SOOOO GOOD!" Nemuri screams out sounding muffled by the sheets, cuming uncontrollably making a huge spray of squirt to shoot out of her pussy with help from her right hand that goes down and violently rubs her clit.

There in complete bliss we both freeze and ride out our orgasms together, bodies pressed up against one another and our liquids mix together while our moans clash and morph into one big echo of sexual release.

My body tightens and shakes as my sperm continues to spurt out, rope after rope of my thick hot cum into midnights anus.
Spilling over onto the top of my shaft as I rock back and forth ever so slightly.
Finally our moaning and pleasure seems to subside as me and midnight both pant releasing the built up tension in our muscles, the end of our orgasm hitting.
Sweat trickles down my forehead onto my nose as I squeeze midnights ass cheeks as hard as I can spreading the fat meat across my fingers.
"Haaaa..huuuuu...haaaaa!" My loud pants of exhaustion and happiness fills the room.

Suddenly nemuri releases her bedsheets from her hand but keeps her teeth locked solidly on it.
"Ahhh my god.. my asshole is throbbing" in a muffled distorted voice, nemuri groans out to me through the bedsheets.
My iconic smug widens on my face as I look down at her thick frame quivering with joy, just as I begin sliding myself backwards out of her tight, inviting asshole which ends with a *PLOP* sound as the tight muscle releases the head of my cock.
Glistening in her juices and my sperm, my now relieved cock begins to calm down shrinking in size a little back to its normal size.
"Ooooh they felt *pant* so fucking good nemuri..*sigh of happiness* I love anal so fucking much and with you? PHEW! That shit is amazing! I can tell you loved it too nemuri.. hehe you haven't stopped shaking." As I lean back a little on my knees, I add my praise lovingly while removing one hand from her ass before going to the base of my cock.

Nemuri pulls her head back for a few seconds then turns her head to look back at me until finally the sheet is tugged from in between her smirking mouth and teeth.
"Hmmm! You like that? Mommys asshole is gaping and can't close because of how much of your sticky baby batter you left in there." Using her hands and thin long fingers, nemuri spreads her asscheeks and sensually moans to me as cum seeps out of her gaping asshole.
I bring my free hand to her ass and pussy before shoving two fingers into the soaking wet pussy and fingering her slowly, gently but firmly rubbing the inside of her womanhood with the balls of my fingers making her moan softly.

Suddenly after a few more seconds of fingering, nemuri lunges around making my fingers get pulled from inside her pussy.
She completely turns around on her hands and knees until she's facing me.
Instantly she shockingly opens her mouth and takes the first half of my cock into her mouth, cleaning my cum and the taste of her ass off the shaft.
"Mhmmm fuck nemuri you filthy slut! Sucking my dick that was just buried in your ass. Your sexual degeneracy knows no bounds my sexual mentor" With a smug smirk and even more smug voice, I half praise half mock her while my now free hand that was just occupied by her pussy runs through her perfect silky violet hair.

My eyes slowly close as the enjoyment I'm feeling from her mouth takes over, her sloppy tight throat contracts on my shaft soaking it in her hot saliva.
*GLURK..GLURK..GLURK* The steady gagging noises of my cock hitting her gag reflex once her lips hit my base rings out in a lewd sound.
All the while nemuri's beautiful icy blue eyes stare up at me, piercingly glaring into my eyes with impartiality.
It's very strange how she's acting towards me, much colder and quieter than usual which makes small whisperings of doubt and guilt to claw at my brain.
However these are forcibly ripped away as her mouth plummets effortlessly to my base, swallowing all of my cock and her tongue darts out before licking the underside of my balls making me seize up and grit my teeth.
"Holy fuck nemuri! All of my cock is buried in your pro hero throat!" Overwhelmed by how good her throat feels i exclaim loudly while seized up and midnight just suckles on the shaft while staring up at me.
"Im..wewll awarwe" sounding completely gagged by my huge shaft lodged in her throat, nemuri replies smugly.

My cock basically melts at the feeling of her wet throat pussy contracting on it.
"N-nemuri Let me plow your pussy! I want to creampie that pro hero pussy!"pulling her back off my cock with my fist that grips a chunk of her in the middle of her head, I demand cockily and with great smugness as I picture what face she'll be making when she cums.
Sure enough Nemuri pulls the cock out of her throat until the shaft is literally dripping in her thick throat saliva.
Not waiting at all, nemuri forcefully jerks my cock towards her face with a strong fist, back and forth while her other hand rubs her exposed tit.

The predictable but still enjoyable jerks that somehow manage to stimulate every inch of my cock persists for another few moments before I begin groaning from the forced pleasure of about to cum just a few minutes after cuming already, then she suddenly releases my cock with a smirk.
"Can't have you cuming just from my hand baby.. now take mommy..fuck her pussy and bury your cock as far as it'll go as you pour your seed into her" Adopting her seductive commanding tone once more, nemuri demands of me while laying backwards on the bed with her hands behind her holding her up.

I feel my dominant natural washing away as my body lowers itself down towards her, completely captivated by her gorgeous eyes and alluring body until finally we are face to face.
My hands go forwards and hold her hips as I kneel in between her legs, my cock dangling down near her pussy.
Gently we touch lips in a beautiful kiss, soft but passionate as our heads move rapidly into the others movements.
Nemuri's tongue slides into my mouth as my right hand moves to my shaft and guides it into her pussy lips, spreading the innie folds apart with its hot head.

Suddenly nemuri's legs wrap around my back just above my asscheeks and yank me toward her making my cock slip into her.
Both of us share a gasp of pleasure and shock respectively as my cock effortlessly slides through her insanely tight pussy which seeps her delicious thick womanly liquids onto my shaft.
With her strong muscular legs holding me in, I have no choice but to lower my body weight down and begin fucking her.
I slide myself back a little then drop my weight and pump all the way inside her, reaching all the way to her cervix quickly.
"Agh shit midnight!" I groan as her wet cunt holds me tightly and her face stares up at mine.
*PLAP!..PLAP PLAP!* my irregular thrusting rings out, echoing through the empty apartment

Little splats of her juices fly off onto my pelvis as I repeatedly push into her then slide out before beginning all over again.
"Ohh baby! That's it..keep fucking me, go deeper and firmer. Suck on my big mommy tits.. mess me up with your big thick god dick" nemuri moans happily as she watches me completely give in to the pleasure of pleasing her.
My face scrunches up as I try desperately not to cum. Inching closing and closer to her before pulling away quickly.
The wet skin being slapped by my pelvis tingles with excitement as my huge cock buried itself into her deepest point.
"Awww does that feel good? Your cock is rock hard and ahhh so hot!" Bouncing up and down the bed underneath me, nemuri moans sensually as her soft hands gently rub all over my chest up my neck and finally to my jawline.

Nemuri begins thrusting up into me which feels both strange and amazing as she is essentially fucking me back.
Her tight pussy tunnel locking shut on my shaft then grinding up and down, massaging the sensitive muscular rod bringing me closer to my already brewing orgasm.
*SLAP yes! Hmm! PLAP ahh! PLOP Eek! PLRT!* in between the loud slaps of wet skin on skin, nemuri moans and exclaims excitedly as she bites her bottom lip.
Desperately I thrust down into her, gritting my teeth harshly and wincing as I try my hardest to get her to cum.

The insides of my most devious sexually experienced woman cause hot flushes of mind melting pleasure to wash over my cock into my body.
Her huge titties bounce in time with my harsh deep thrusts, jiggling with all their still firm might as she is pushed upwards repeatedly.
My soaking wet sweat stained hair flicks back and forth in front of my eyes slightly obscuring my perfect view of nemuri's gorgeous face which I believe nemuri takes notice of as she quickly releases my left jaw from her grip and moves her hand up to my hairline where she pushes my fringe out of my eyes, backwards towards the rest of my hair as her legs tighten on my hips.

Our eyes catch the others gaze over the top of her huge mounds of womanly flesh, connecting in a beautiful sexually driven loving stare.
My eyes staring down into her sensual azure blue eyes causes a wash of sappy warmth to run over my heart.
"Ooh nemuri.. that look.. it's so adorable" as I plant my cook all the way into her into my pelvis presses into hers, i softly whisper to her as I lean down towards her face.
An aura of confidence and dominance excusing off my smug face which nemuri definitely picks up on judging by her raised eyebrows and smirk.
"So much confidence! Goodness me...we'll see how long that lasts" in a mischievous more subtle tone, nemuri responds with something definitely planned.

Confusion tickles my brain but unbothered by whatever she has planned, I start thrusting again
*SHLP PLAP PLRT PLOP SLAP CLAP!* increasing the speed of my thrusts causes more lewd loud noises of sex to echo between us, in and out my cock slams through the tight tunnel that eagerly accepts my length before locking tight trying to stop me from pulling out.
Nemuri's mouth quickly falls open from my rough thrusting, showing off her separated pearly white teeth and enticing tongue.
"Ha! Ha Ha! Ohh fuuuuuuck! Baby! Ahh! Ahhh! Plow mommy harder! use that big thick dick to gouge my guts!" Suddenly much more receptive to me, nemuri begins panting and moaning as her words seem to fall out w dripping in lust.

Of course I listen to her advice and try thrusting deeper and faster with more of a rhythm to it.
Hitting every single inch of her insides then grinding against it to maximise pleasure and touch.
The soft smooth bumps of her pussy rub against my shaft, tickling and massaging the sensitive skin in the perfect match made for sex.

*PLAP-CLAP-SLAP!* my reparative thrusting causes louder and more frequent moans and slaps to emanate from in between me, an 18 student and my literal teacher who has added some extra curricular activities to our learning
"ARGH! *CLAP!* FUCK! *PLAP PLAP! YEAH! TAKE THAT DICK NEMURI! *SHLP!* Mhmm! God I love fucking you! Your tight pussy feels so *PLOP!* good! To think what everyone else would say!? *CLAP CLAP CLAP!* A teacher at UA and pro hero getting fucked by her student who is also her old high school rival's son! Ahh! Mhmm! *PLAP PLAP PLAP* The deviousness of it all! The immorality!" Growing way more excited than nemuri as my cock sinks back into nemuri's soaking wet womanhood repeatedly, I shout out in ecstasy as I feel my core tighten getting ready to ejaculate.
Before she can answer, my lust gets the better of me so I open my mouth and lock my lips around nemuri's erect pink left nipple and begin sucking.

Nemuri's pussy instantly tightens on me as she smiles lovingly with a toothy grin then runs her hands through my hair.
"Ooh I know..all of my peers, students and the public..imagine if they knew! The scandal! The headlines! UA teacher and mhmm! hero sleeping with her hunky 18 year old student! Hmmmm! Fuck baby keep going! Ahh The immorality of it paired with your thick dick pumping me and hot tongue licking my nipple has really turned mommy on!" As her insides begin to quiver and twist from my relentless fucking and pampering, nemuri moans out louder and with more frequency.

*PLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPCLAP!* Hearing this causes an explosion of sexual energy to erupt from my core making my thrusts become blisteringly quick, heavy loud thuds ring out as the head of my cock repeatedly slams into her cervix and my pelvis drenched in her juices slams into hers.
"Ahh! Ahh baby! Darling! Mhmm! Yes! Yes yes yes! Ooooh I love it! Ahaha!" Seemingly overjoyed, nemuri continues to savour every thrust and moment of bliss as her whole body is rocked back and forth with her wonderful violet locks bouncing and being spread unevenly around the mattress beneath her like a shroud of purple silk.

Suddenly nemuri's hands wrap over and around my neck, moving briefly from my jawline until both of her sets of perfectly shaped sharp nails rest on my muscular upper back.
Without so much as a pause I continue fucking down into her before she pulls down harshly, pressing her sharp claws into my back and yanking my body down towards her until my face is buried into her mattress and silky purple hair which smells like roses and coconut.
I feel her legs tighten around my sides and her soft breath tickling my ear
"Go on stud..put a child in my guts" Softly nemuri whispers one simple sentence which she knows spikes my lust upwards to astronomical levels.

This causes a last burst of explosive sexual energy to break out of me in the form of deep rough thrusts with the intent of impregnating the woman beneath me.
*CLAPPLAPSLAPPLOPPLRT!* the symphony of loud clapping of sex rings out while I close my eyes to better focus.
"Oohhh i ahh knew ahh! That would work! Mhmm! Yesss! Mommy's almost there! Use that big agh! Cock to make me cum!" Before Laying her delicate plump lips against my ear lobe then gently biting down, nemuri whispers once again
The combination of her sweet words, loving touch and the mind bending pleasure of her pussy sucking me in causes me to begin panting and groaning into the bed.
"Cum..*PLAP PLAP!* argh cum on my *CLAP SLRP PLAP!* dick nemuri!" Solely focused on making nemuri cum i whimper out in a low groan as I feel her pussy beginning to quiver beautifully.

"AH AH AH AHH AHHHH!" Continuously nemuri moans out in a scream like shout right into my ear which would normally be so annoying but all it does it make my cock throb hotter and harder.
My dick causes nemuri to begin shaking and jerking up and down to better handle my oversized man meat.
Only a few seconds later, the coil inside nemuri snaps breaking the floodgates instantly making her orgasm hit her hard.
Her pussy completely slams shut on my shaft and begins flooding it's tunnel with her delicious juices coating my hot shaft in it's viscosity.
"AHHHHHH! YES YES YES! BABY! OOOOH MOMMYS CUMING!!!! MHMMMM! MMVVVV! HMMMPF!" Deliciously my purple haired sexual mentor moans out in the most sexually charged voice right into my ear while her teeth gently lock onto my earlobe abandoning using her teeth to bite me, simultaneously her nails tear into my skin and scratch up my back towards my neck.

These intense sensations of pain shooting through my back causes my cock to flex upwards inside her and hit her cervix.
Nemuri's love juices suddenly squirt out of her pussy onto my pelvis and even my lower stomach before pulling her head backwards further into the mattress.
"Mhmmmm" one final guttural groan leaves her gritted teeth on my ear as she finally rides out the rest of her orgasm.

This whole time I have to tighten my pelvis and cock as to not cum while nemuri releases my ear from her front teeth before exhaling in a gasp like way and sticking her head further back so her chin is furthest upwards
"Mhmmm what an amazing orgasm you gave me sweetie.."in a pleased voice nemuri whispers into my now very sensitive ear all while her high heel clad feet cross over one another and rest on my lower back.

Understanding I need to continue as my desperation is getting the better of me , I lift my body off hers until I'm in a more upright position looking down at her.
Her perfect goddess like body stretched out in front of me with her long slender arms going up where her fair hands are resting on my shoulders.
Of course her alluring half closed lust filled eyes connecting us without the psychical contact.
My hands move from the mattress on either side of thick body to her perfectly shaped hips where the plump flesh fills my palms giving me control over her again.
"Now it's time for me to cum.." through sweaty deep pants and a shit eating grin, I remind nemuri excitedly

Using my hands as an anchor to keep her still as I pull myself backwards out of her before slamming forwards making her pussy take the whole length which is made easier by the wetness from her last orgasm.
*SHLP SHLAP SHLAP!* my soaking wet cock easily slides through the tight pussy all the way until her cervix pushes back against it.
I spot nemuri's cherry red move and her teeth biting down into the bottom of the two
"Mhmm yes..finish this sweetheart..put a baby in me" keeping her alluring tone, she speaks out enticing me to continue.

This works effectively as instantly I begin throttling her pussy, back and forth slamming in and out of her womanhood causing an eruption of lewd moans and noises.
"Ugh Argh! Nemuri! FUCK nemuri I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna nut straight into your womb! Get pregnant! Take this dick and cum that you want so much!" Growing weaker and weaker but far more desperate from my impending orgasm, I groan out from behind my gritted teeth while my sweat stained hair sticks to my forehead.

The intense pleasure and heat coming from my cock and nemuri's pussy causes loud laboured breathing and panting to leave my mouth down into her face as I pull her down by her thick hips into my thrusts.
Nemuri's legs tighten around my hips pulling me even further in with every thrust making it harder and more passionately.
*PLAP-SHLP-SLAP-CLAP!* the near constant sounds of sex paired with the similarly paced moans and grunts from both me and midnight signal the orgasm that rapidly approaches.
Her squishy pussy throbbing around my shaft causing a pulsating sensation of ecstasy to travel up my cock into my body.
"ARGH! I'm cuming nemuri! Here it comes!" Just as my cock prepares to unleash its load of sperm, I shout out with my eyes slammed shut and whole body tightened.

Suddenly and so quickly that I barely process it, I feel her legs release my hips from their grip before I'm flipped to the side where I fall to the bed.
A loud groan of surprise and pain as I land on my ribs then roll onto my back facing upwards where I spot nemuri looking down at me.
Unfortunately my cock slips out of nemuri temporarily releasing my pleasure before two things happen.
Firstly nemuri's gentle but controlling hand locks onto my soaking wet shaft before jerking forcefully keeping my pleasure up but definitely subsided.
Then the second is nemuri sits on my upper thighs just beneath my pelvis so my cock lays just in front of her stomach.
"W-what!? Nemuri!? Why'd you pull out!?" Groaning loudly from her rough jerking and the annoyance of losing the height of pleasure, I question the purple haired cougar who completely overwhelms me.

Nemuri's mouth curls into a smug, sly and dominant smirk as her firm hand tugs at my nearly cuming cock.
"Don't worry baby mommy will take care of you but you have to sit back and be quiet like a good boy... we don't want your orgasm being ruined do we?" As the seconds go by and her dominant nature starts taking over, she responds to me while threatening me with orgasm ruining.
Naturally I lunge upwards trying to be face to face with her however instantly her free hand grabs my chest tightly and pins me to the bed forcefully with a surprising amount of strength
"Don't move. If you try to stop me again you won't get to cum little boy" Dominantly nemuri reaffirms with even more confidence and seriousness while her eyes squint down at me.

I feel my dominance and strength falling away from me as my eyes go wide realising she really is in control.
Regardless I feel my cum flood into my shaft cutting off my thoughts of confusion with the beginning of the arc of my orgasm.
"OHH SHIT! NEMURI IM CUMING!!" Loudly and encompassed by the growing pleasure, I shout out happily as my teeth bite down into my bottom lip and grab onto her hips.

Nemuri continually jerks, speeding up so it feels like my dick is being torn up and slammed down creating an overwhelming sense of pleasure.
"Ooooooh fuck! Nemuri! That feels so fucking good! I'm about to bust! Jerk me off into that pussy of yours!" Fidgeting up and down as desperation and excitement get the better of me, I accidentally give midnight another order just before my orgasm hits.
However instantly as my cum begins to flow out, a sharp jolt of pain hits my dick as nemuri's thumb presses down into the head blocking the cum from shooting out as she continues to jerk.

I jolt up in pain with a frown and wide eyes meeting the cold blue eyes of my mentor who glares down at me with a disappointed look.
"Aww look how adorable you are when you're denied an orgasm..." Nemuri retorts as my hands jump from her hips to her wrist trying to pry them off
"Ahhhhh nemuri! IT HURTS! Let me cum!" Slamming my eyes shut and trying to cum, flexing my dick in her hands in a futile attempt at cuming, I shout out in pain.
Over and over again my sperm attempts to leave the head but the whole time my cruel mentors thumb blocks the load.
"Oooh giving orders now are we? You see my dear sex machine you aren't in a position to give orders and I'm the only thing that'll give you access to the pleasure you want. So watch your tone and lose that dominant tendency"more squeezing than actually jerking, nemuri demands down to me with the most dominant tone I've heard from her.

Huge amounts of pain and pleasure simultaneously wash over me as her jerking but blocking persist.
"Nemuri I'll be submissive please for fuck sake!" Growing more annoyed and desperate I just agree to get what I want while pulling at her wrist.
Probably due to her hero strength and training I actually fail to pull her hands away.
"Nemuri? That's strange I don't remember telling you to call me that?" Forcing her puzzled attitude, Nemuri whispers down to me as I remain paralysed by the sensation.
"FUCK! FINE! MOMMY! PLEASE! JUST LET ME CUM!" Having grown so desperate to orgasm that I'll do anything right now, I comply loudly as anger rises in me making me glare up at the purple haired heroine.

Midnight just shakes her head disapprovingly while pressing her thumb harder into the head making me wince in pain as my cum throbs even harder trying to shoot out.
With all the intense feeling in my cock I grit my teeth even harder and releasing her wrist with one of my hands and laying my arm across my forehead in shame.
"Mistress! Mistress please.. I'll do anything.. please mommy mistress" Finally swallowing my pride and becoming submissive for her, I relent and use a new name for her.
I catch a glimpse of her face as Nemuri smiles down at me and softly jerks the shaft a little only adding to my bursting desperation.
"Awww that's better...mommy might let you cum now, just one itty bitty thing you need to do for me.. once I take my thumb off your cock you need to hold back from cuming, I know it will hurt but you need to otherwise you won't get to cum inside your mistress. Okay baby bear?" Adopting a warmer more loving tone after hearing my submissive words, nemuri finally relents and suggests she'll let me cum.

Desperately I nod while taking my arm off my forehead to fully see her again.
"Yes mommy mistress.. I'll do anything for you" I whisper just as submissively as before but meaning every word.
Nemuri nods before shuffling up my legs a little so the cock is just at her entrance waiting to blow as the shaft has grown swollen and pulsates eagerly.
"Ready baby...remember don't cum yet...now" rubbing her dripping wet pussy lips all over the head of my cock and incidentally her thumb, nemuri teases me with a smirk while I shake in excitement.

Finally after what feels like years of torment, nemuri's thumb releases the head of my cock and a barrage of pain hits my shaft as I have to hold back so desperately.
I grit my teeth and endure for a few painful seconds as Nemuri lifts herself up more and smiles at me before finally letting my cock slip back inside her womanhood.
"Now you can cum baby" with her words of permission finally spoken, nemuri whispers down to me as she slides down my cock.

I can't hold back any longer.
In the next second the largest and most concentrated blast of sperm up to this point comes rocketing out of me into nemuri.
My whole body seizes stiff as the monumental tidal wave of what can only be described as mind bending pleasure takes over.
"UGHHHHHHHHHHH! MHMMMMM! FUCK! ARGHHHHH!" In the most hoarse and grateful voice ever, I groan out in more of a shout or bellow
*SPUUUUUURT! SPURT SPURT! SPUUUURT!* my cum launches out of the head into nemuri's cervix while I can do nothing but groan and hold her hips.
Suddenly nemuri's hands come down and wrap around my throat cutting off my groaning with a shocking but somehow reassuring choking
"Mhmmm! Yes fill me! Give mommy your pathetic sex slave semen!" Switching up once more as the excitement gets the better of her, nemuri growls down at me in a strangely turned on voice while degrading me.

Feeling her firm but gentle hands strangle me only serves to increase the pleasure I'm feeling, like due to me not breathing I feel the pleasure being heightened.
Everything feels more fuzzy and warm as her gentle fingers squeeze my throat while stroking my skin with her thumbs that press into my Adam's apple.
I watch with squinted eyes as nemuri's mouth hangs open, her teeth separated so it almost looks like she's actively gasping before buckling every time my cum shoots out into her.
"HAAA! HAA HA! Oooooh so much hot fertile semen flooding into my womb!" Sounding both pleased and surprised by the fact, nemuri moans out while leaning down towards me with her huge breasts bouncing back and forth.

My head starts to go faint as my orgasm dies down and my breath begins to run out.
All of this surprisingly only increasing how hard my cock bounces.. I really do have every kink.
Just as the sides of my vision begin to turn a faded inky black and my consciousness begins to slip away from me, nemuri's hands pull away at just the right time allowing me to gasp a breath.
Oxygen fills my lungs and wards off the blackness from my eyes making me cough slightly while nemuri's expert hands stroke effortlessly across my pecs, scratching my skin with her perfectly sharpened nails as she goes
"Now that...fulfilled my dominant needs for today..how about you baby bear?...how was it?" Seamlessly switching back to her loving almost motherly nature, midnight softly and lovingly whispers to me while I lay there practically paralysed from the sensation that I just endured.

I feel nothing but bliss and a strange painful yet pleasurable sensation cross my cock and core.
"Haaa...huuuu...haaaa" quietly I pant to myself unable to answer her question.
Nemuri smiles a warm but almost pitiful smile at me before laying both of her hands on the back of my head in between it and the mattress with her fingers dancing through my hair before tugging my torso up towards her.
She continues pulling until my face rests into her huge soft breasts blocking everything besides her face that I stare up at with a submissive drained stare.
"It's okay baby bear..mommy's got you." Understanding my wants and needs in this situation, she whispers to me with a much kinder and more protective voice as she wraps her legs around my waist holding me and my dick closer to her, unable to escape....not like I'd want to.

As usual with my older girls who resemble authoritative figures of some kind, I melt into her touch.
My whole body relaxes as my arms wrap around her and hold her close while I enjoy her titties pressing into my cheeks.
"I'm sorry about springing that on you baby but something you don't know about me is I don't always like being dominated and today is one of those days. I let you have your fun controlling me but I need to be dominant sometimes... I hope that's okay baby"softly and like she's had to explain this before, she adds apologetically.
I nod into her breasts slowly as my cock flexes inside the tight warm tunnel of flesh.
"Yes mommy...whenever you want"I whisper in response, completely submissive to her

Nemuri smiles down at me with a mischievous but happy smile
"Well I'm glad you agreed so easily..now it's time for your present" surprisingly nemuri reveals she hasn't even given me the present yet even though i thought she did.
With glazed over eyes I stare up at her in confusion with a frown.
Suddenly the doorknob rattles softly making Nemuri smile softly and me to look past her shoulder to the back of the bed in the direction of the door

I listen filled with anticipation as the door opens and some quiet slow footsteps approach us from behind the bed frame.
Finally a slim figure of a woman comes around the bed frame into my view while nemuri looks back over her shoulder at the woman.
The instantly recognisable face and brunette hair of the receptionist of this very building, Hana.
However unlike her usual white tight shirt and black skirt she is dressed in a silky gown very similar to nemuri's one, a thigh length thin satin green gown which barely covers her immensely smooth short legs and her surprisingly large breasts with a small window onto her chest.
"You ready for me ms midnight? Ohh I was told you were submissive but it looks like midnight had dominated you too" Hana softly greets Nemuri politely before looking at me with subtle approval.

Midnight unwraps her legs from around me before sliding off my cock for a few seconds until it falls out, limp and stained in cum onto my balls.
Finally nemuri lets go of my face allowing me to fall back onto the bed completely drained and still in a little pain before she gets to her feet beside Hana.
"I invited Hana here over to have a little fun...she moved into the apartment below me a few months ago and we got...acquainted pretty quickly. Perks of the job i suppose isn't that right Hana? Don't be shy! You did say you found him deliciously attractive didn't you? I promised you I'd introduce you! Go on! Show him!" Slyly and with so much enthusiasm, nemuri proudly exclaims making Hana blush darkly while slinking behind the smaller brunette woman.

I stare in complete shock at the two girls while breathing heavily still.
Hana brings her two hands to the lapels of her gown before looking to the right while Nemuri places her chin on Hana's left shoulder and grabs the receptionist's tits through the silky material.
In one clean movement Hana pulls the lapels of her gown apart and continues until the gown falls from her shoulders leaving her completely naked.
Her perky medium sized tits standing firm and erect and her bare shaved pussy open for my eyes to stare at.
However most shockingly is her lone tattoo just above her pussy on her pelvis.
The fully blacked out outline of a cats face similar to the iconic three circles of Mickey Mouse but a circle with two triangles instead.
Pussy..cat..The pun isn't lost on me.

My cock throbs alive once more and begins growing upwards, standing at attention.
Hanas short hair brunette hair can't hide her gaze which lays on my huge cock that throbs from seeing her.
"Perfect! Already you both want it! So don't waste anymore time! You're rock hard and you're soaking wet!" Suddenly nemuri wraps her hand down and starts rubbing Hana's bare pussy while me and the tsundere receptionist stare with wide eyes at each other due to the matchmaking Nemuri has done for us.

I gulp down my nerves and smirk up at the beat red girl before sitting up on the end of the bed.
Hana's cautious eyes glaring at me from behind her short fringe
"If you wanted me doll...you just had to say" with my hands outstretched towards her I quip with my usual ego as if nothing just happened.
Nemuri matches my smirk before pushing the girl towards me and on top of me, both of us falling to the bed with me shielding her fall.
Nemuri's sly giggle ringing out signals her plan being executed perfectly.

To be continued

Authors note
Hey guys! So much for consistent uploads right? I'm so sorry about the wait but I recently started another job which is far harder and more stressful that before (not an excuse I know) so I've been struggling with writing.
Regardless here's the chapter! I went for some less usual stuff this chapter but I hope you like it!
Let me know what ya think!
Thank you all for the support and the patience!
Love you all!
-Shade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 572 10
This is my first time writing a story, and lemons, so if i have Grammar errors, then that means my first language is NOT english... HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY...
162K 3.3K 76
5 gorgeous Captains but only 1 of you, how could that be wrong? Y/n is very sexually explorative so if you dont want to see yourself that way dont re...
140K 891 26
As the name suggests and yeah will have smut lemon and 18+ stuffs.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ . . . The ones with🚫this are 18+. [REQUESTS CLOSED]
87.3K 1.5K 30
I'm back baby. I had so much fun with my first series, I decided to make another one I do take requests, and I'd love if you gave me some, be warned...