Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

Malfunction

273 0 0
By didigtsyduehjf

In a house of average size, a garage sale was being made, although it had a small difference, the homeowner was a scientist who designed several interesting objects, so they were unused things, since he invented them and he sold without prove it before, but that never brought him problems, since all his inventions worked without errors.

There were several people looking for something to buy, and others were passing through the area and observing the garage sale interrupted their activities to see something that might interest them, and it was at that time that a car parked near the house, and getting off the vehicle you could see a boy a little short, named Bob, twenty-four years old.

He was always lucky to buy things that would help him a lot with his homework, so he went to the garage sale to get something useful, you could see many things, several devices were for cleaning, others were for organizing books, even some instruments for cooking, but none of those things caught Bob's attention.

After several minutes, he saw something quite large that seemed to interest him, no doubt it was a robot, with wheels to move. Bob stopped to observe it carefully and without thinking twice decided to take it home, the scientist after selling it gave him a brochure with instructions on what it was and how to use it. He wrapped it in a box and with great effort managed to get it into the car, and thus return to his home.

It was a little long trip, but Bob term arriving at his home, was a small house where only he lived, although his yard was quite large. After arriving, he take the box with the robot to the basement, so he can rest after carrying something heavy on all the steps. While Bob leaned back in his chair, he began to read all the details of the booklet that was handed to him.

“Thank you for buying my new robot called PUMPBOT, it is designed to inflate any object with a nozzle that is in its range of action, when PUMPBOT starts, it starts to inflate the object until it is at maximum capacity, and then seal the nozzle with glue to prevent any leakage, it is equipped with a button that allows you to change his mode of inflation, you can choose air or helium, if you choose helium, in addition to sealing the nozzle, PUMPBOT uses a rope stored inside to tie the object and prevent fly away, when it start his work always take distance from the object to prevent it from exploding ,and finally his batteries are recharged when it is off, so there is no need to recharge his energy, enjoy my work”

That made Bob want to test it to see if it really worked as he said, so he went to the basement and took out an inflatable pool that he had stored, took it to the garden to have space, went to PUMPBOT, and started looking for the button where it began, and after circling around, he saw that he was behind quite hidden.

“CLICK”

In a second, the robot began to emit sounds and check all the objects that were near it, after a couple of minutes, it began to move and went to where the deflated pool was. The chest of the PUMPBOT opened, a hose came out and was inserted into the nozzle of the pool, then the sounds of the bomb emitted by the robot began to be heard, while Bob watched with great curiosity. In a short time the inflatable was growing and taking shape, and as it expanded, the PUMPBOT slowly backed away from the pool.

Bob was fascinated with the robot's work, and even more after seeing how inflated it very easily, without the difficulty he had when he had to inflate it by pumping manually. Time passed, until finally PUMPBOT stopped pumping, Bob then saw that something was running through the hose, but it wasn't the lumps that happened when it pumped, it was a much smaller lump, then he realized it was the glue, which at reaching the nozzle of the pool covered it completely, to finish the robot by removing the hose and putting it back in its chest.

With his full work, the PUMPBOT went out, that had surprised Bob, who could only admire how well the inflatable pool had been, he would surely use it within a few days because the weather at that time was very sunny. But just then the clouds began to cover the sun, announcing that a storm was going to break out. Bob knew that he had to buy some fast food or else he would run out of food for dinner, so he left home without wasting time, leaving the pool and the PUMPBOT outside, something he should not have done, before returning the rain and lightning strikes his house, causing the robot to remain under the entire storm, even the water from the sky had filled the pool.

Some days passed and Bob continued with his daily life, ignoring what happened on the day of the storm, until he learned that there was going to be a parade in the city soon, and although he lived far away from there, he always liked to go to see the stores, the people and also the balloons. That last one gave Bob an idea, he went to buy some things and returned in a couple of hours, carrying a parade balloon ready to inflate, people had the freedom to take some to the parade, but many did not do it for the long and hard work of filling it up to make it giant.

Bob with the peace of mind of how the PUMPBOT did his work without problems, took it out of the basement where he had kept it after returning the day of the storm and placed it in the yard. He knew for this case that he would need to fill it with helium, so he went near the neck of the robot, and saw that there was the switch that changed the form of inflation, was selected in air, so with his finger he change it to helium, and like the other time, he start waiting for him to do his job as before.

“CLICK”

But it was not so, the PUMPBOT after starting, did the same procedure to check around for objects to inflate, although with some delays, he could see some sparks coming out of his body, as if it had failures. Bob was confused with what was happening, but chose to wait a little longer to see if he fixed himself. The robot went to the center of the garden where the large globe was to be filled, and right next to it was Bob. Then the PUMPBOT opened his chest and the hose came out of there, and with a rapid movement, the hose inserted into Bob's mouth.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob was a little stunned by what happened, so he did not realize what was happening, the bulges of the hose went to his jaws and entered his throat, each lump inflated his cheeks while slowly growing his stomach , the rate at which Bob was swelling was not fast but if constant, after a few seconds, he came back and quickly placed his hands on the mouthpiece to try to remove it, without success.

In time, Bob had a little harder time concentrating on avoiding what was happening to him, helium was making him dizzy, and he also felt like his shirt adjusted as his belly expanded, and slowly so did his legs, the PUMPBOT was failing and confused Bob's mouth with a mouthpiece of a balloon.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

“SNAP!”

Bob stopped his work and looked down to check that sound, it turned out to be one of the buttons on his shirt that had flown, revealing his belly underneath.

“SNAP!”  “SNAP!” “SNAP!”

The rest of his buttons followed the same path, until everyone got fired from his place, that caused his belly to swell more than before, since he had no restrictions. Bob placed his hands on his stomach, feeling very soft, as if he were touching a beach ball, which was just the size of his stomach at the time, while stretching sounds were heard and his body screeched like an expanding balloon.

After that he stopped being distracted and continued trying to remove the hose, but his efforts were useless, since the PUMPBOT was responsible for keeping it in his mouth, that made him realize something. Bob stopped and began to move to reach the robot and turn it off, so he was going to stop his inflation. As he approached the PUMPBOT, the robot moved away from him, while continuing to pump helium constantly.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob's attempts to reach and deactivate the robot did not work, and each time it was more difficult to move freely, at that time his cheeks were still swollen even if the bulges of the hose did not arrive, revealing that they were already inflating just like his body. His pants stretched and ripped quickly, which meant his legs were swelling now. That made it much harder for Bob to be able to walk, and every time he did the PUMPBOT it distanced from him.

His belly was huge, it was a few centimeters from the ground, being as large as the pool that had been previously inflated, while his shoes creaked from the swelling of his feet. After several seconds, Bob's belly reached the ground, causing his body to lean forward, and with that he lost all possibility of moving, his feet were in the air and he could not place them on the floor to walk.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob continued to grow and expand, while he just moved his arms and legs desperately to end this shameful situation, but the PUMPBOT showed no signs of stopping. His body was already large like his own car, while his pants were trying their best to stay in place. His shirt was open without the buttons, only his arms kept him in his body, but little by little his arms were also inflating, causing constant balloon sounds. Bob's legs were increasingly round, and his shoes were reaching their size limit, until more bombs arrived heading to his mouth and ...

“CRRRRRRRACK!” “CRRRRRRRACK!”

Finally burst into pieces, leaving more space for their feet to swell. Poor Bob had no way of escaping this, his body continued to grow and stretch without being able to avoid it. He could not understand why the PUMPBOT had confused him with a balloon, until he remembered when he left it deactivated in the open air during the storm, showing that this day causes some damage to the robot and does not work properly, although it was already too late to realize.

“RRRRRIIP!”

His pants flew out of his body, revealing his huge underpants stretching as he continued to inflate. Bob was as big as a truck at the time, while he just looked around to find the luck of someone helping him, but that was hard to believe, his house is located on the side of the road, covered with many trees, only someone known would enter that area to his home.

At that time the hose bulges had stopped, which caught Bob's attention, who could only look at what was happening. The PUMPBOT had stopped pumping but was shaking, as if it had a malfunction. That made Bob happy, thinking that he was going to prevent him from sealing his mouth with glue, now he just had to find a way to remove the hose from his lips, something difficult to achieve because his arms were quite swollen, he could still move them but with the volume that he had his body now, he couldn't reach the hose nozzle.

But then he heard more sounds coming from the robot, and saw that it was moving again, that scared Bob, and there were seconds in which nothing happened. Then the PUMPBOT began pumping much faster than before, leaving larger and more constant bumps in the hose than a few minutes ago. Bob moved his body frantically scared because things were going to get worse, but there was nothing he could do to avoid it.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob's body swelled at an alarming rate, while emitting sounds of stretching and expansion. It was already as large as a truck carrying other vehicles behind, and its growth continued. It was then that his huge belly began to leave the ground and began to float in the air, helium was already doing its job. Bob could only see how everything around him looked smaller as he ascended to the sky and the bulges of the hose continued down his throat that was disappearing down his large cheeks. It kept going up and up until the hose reached its maximum length, causing Bob's huge body to shake a little, while the PUMPBOT kept pumping the helium quickly.

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

Bob's arms swelled getting bigger and rounder than before, this made them completely stiff, losing total control of them. That also caused his shirt to be completely destroyed, and the remains slowly fell to the ground. Bob was already even bigger than the parade balloon he planned to inflate, his body cast a large shadow over his house, while the robot stayed in place inflating the poor man.Little by little Bob was losing consciousness, among the enormous pressure he felt throughout his body, he could only look at his very small house from his perspective, all he heard were the squeals of his gigantic body as he continued to grow and swell. Even with the size he was now, his underwear was still stretching so as not to show his immense butt, but it was something that if the situation did not stop, sooner or later it would happen.

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

Bob felt his nipples expand twice as much as before, so much that they touched each other, making sound like rubbing balloons. Although as large as they were now, they had no comparison with their large belly, being the same size as a royal castle, while their arms were like the cones of a castle but inflatable. The PUMPBOT was still pumping as if Bob's body had no limits, it cost him no work to continue inflating the huge airship above him. Bob at this point thought it was only a matter of time before he ended up exploding, since he had exceeded the size of any known balloon, but his body only continued to grow and inflate.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

Two other loud sounds were heard in the sky, were Bob's legs that suffered the same fate as his arms, and as he swelled, his socks finished breaking, falling like feathers to the ground. Now Bob's huge feet could be seen, each as large as a bounce house. His legs were also very plump and rigid, they were both the size of a school bus, and they wagged a little as if they moved to swim in the water, since the dose of helium that entered his body was very strong and shook his limbs.

“RRRRRIIP!”

Finally Bob's last piece of clothing left his body, making the situation even more humiliating and alarming, now he was completely naked, showing everyone who passed his huge cock and large testicles, in addition to his swollen butt could inflate further . At this point he could no longer think of anything, his head was so full of helium that he now had a blank mind, as if it were an inanimate object. The PUMPBOT was still pumping and pumping, it seemed that he wanted to torture Bob's poor man, as punishment for leaving him outside during the storm several days ago.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

Bob's body was twice as big as a parade balloon, with his huge belly he could crush more than three hundred people, and each time he made sounds of stretching and of stronger and more constant balloons. Anyone who lived in his house would now have total darkness, because it completely covered the sun with its size.

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

In a second, Bob's cheeks swelled even more, his head turned from side to side with the bulges of the hose entering his mouth. There was no trace of the person who was twenty minutes ago.

“POP!”

A small sound emerged from his head, were his lips, swollen getting thicker, as if some bees had stung him, and big as the tires of a truck. Even with that event, the hose remained firmly attached to its mouth, the PUMPBOT had no intention of ending its inflation.

“POP!”

The next thing heard was Bob's nose that grew and took a more circular shape, demonstrating that he still had more ability to continue expanding. No one would have imagined being in the situation he was now, but the robot was doing everything possible to keep pumping, and its batteries still had a lot of energy.

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

At that moment Bob's eyes grew larger and rounder, each one facing opposite sides, as if it were someone who has no concentration or intelligence. Only Bob's head was as big as a killer whale, while helium kept searching for more places in his body to enter.

“POP!” “POP!”

His ears grew to look like those of an adult elephant, thus losing all sense of hearing, but although he could not hear, he continued to emit balloon sounds over inflation as he continued to expand and swell. Now his head was completely swollen, he didn't look anything like the face he had before he suffered that fate.

“PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!” “PUFF!”

The PUMPBOT continued pumping at the same speed as when it accelerated the process, anyway could see the infinite bumps that formed in the hose, the size of beach balls, rising and rising until its contents were emptied into Bob's body. If it wasn't for the robot that still holds his lips, Bob has long since disappeared into the sky either floating and flying everywhere.

“POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!”

One by one, all the fingers of his hands were inflated and rounded, they were large as exercise spheres now, attached to his fat hands, even his hands looked like rubber gloves over inflated. His fingers screamed like balloons being squeezed, while his arms rose with the helium bombs that entered. While the robot continued pumping and pumping while Bob's huge balloon floated above him.

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

With two loud sounds, her buttocks swelled considerably, now they looked like over-inflated weather balloons touching each other. They could serve as a mattress for a huge number of people, and they would surely bounce very high as well. The PUMPBOT emitted some strange sounds but still did not stop, still pumping helium to Bob's body looking for every small corner that has not been filled.

“FWOOOMP!!” “FWOOOMP!!”

Bob's testicles grew enormously, each one was as big as a cargo truck, even with that size its gigantic belly made them seem very small in comparison. Surely not even the scientist who manufactured the robot would have imagined that something like this could happen with its creation, is that it was something practically impossible, but it was really happening.

“FWOOOMP!!”

Now his cock was inflated being so large or even more than his testicles, with a more cylindrical than spherical shape, there was no doubt that his underwear could have held that now. Bob's body was five times larger than a parade balloon, and it continued to inflate and expand, with stretching sounds rumbling in the sky.

“POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!” “POP!”

Helium continued to descend and found place in Bob's toes, swelling them like little airships, and it was just then that the PUMPBOT finished sending helium. Finally the robot seems to have recognized that Bob's body could no longer grow without exploding. Each cheek of him was huge like a mansion, while his nipples were the size of the parade balloon he had bought. In their arms they could carry about thirty cars on them, and each finger of their hand had space for a plane to land on. His belly was so immense that it could cover more or less five football stadiums. Each buttock of her butt would serve as a mattress for two blue whales. His gigantic cock was larger than one of the largest dinosaurs, the Brachiosaurus, and each testicle was large like a Tyranosaurus. Their plump legs were as thick as ten tree trunks together, and the toes were over-inflated weather balloons.

Once the PUMPBOT finished its work, it began winding the hose, causing the aircraft that was Bob to descend as well. When there was little left for the hose to be stored in his chest, it stopped, and began pulling four ropes, tying them at each end of Bob's body, and then tying the other end to a large beam that was around. The last thing the robot did was to cause a small lump in the hose, which if Bob had been aware, he would know what it was. It was the glue that reached his huge inflated lips, and with that caused them to remain permanently sealed.

Having completed his last task, the hose came out of Bob's mouth, and was stored in the chest of the PUMPBOT, causing the huge balloon to float back to the sky until the ropes kept him up, his huge body wobbled until it was suspended in the air. Although the robot had its programming set and had to inflate the real parade balloon, term deactivating, probably for the time it took to inflate Bob, so it can't inflate anything else until they turn it on again.

Days went by and Bob floated them over his house, emitting balloon sounds with no one to help him, the poor man was condemned by a robot that did not work as it should. The lesson he learned is that you don't trust technology without having tried it several times, or if you can end up like a giant hot air balloon floating in your home for eternity. Maybe with a little luck someone finds Bob and takes him to the parade, fulfilling what he wanted to do at first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 141 6
comission story includes: forcefeeding, extreme weightgain, feederism stuff so don't read if you don't like that. all characters are 20+
5.9K 14 10
Nico love big girl and fed skinny girlfriends
5.8K 14 3
Holly, a repressed bookworm yearning to meet a guy who can satisfy her kinks, gets more than she bargained for when she gets involved with a mysterio...
12.6K 40 5
Kelly, a posh and pretty people pleaser, begins her freshman year of college in high spirits, only to slowly fall into the fat girlfriend trap thanks...