Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

The Birthday Cake

318 4 0
By didigtsyduehjf

Warning : This story contains male-oriented inflation kink, along with a few homoerotic themes.

As the timer set off to zero, Roderick rushed to the kitchen in order to grab the large cake which he had prepared for everyone that had come to his birthday party. He was glad so many people had come over, yet was worried the things he would do would not meet their standards. For his twentieth birthday, his lover, Gabriel, had made sure to spread the word and make sure as much people as possible would come there. He did know a few relatives, business mates, and whatnot, so the final outcome was a rather large crowd of about twenty men which had gathered to enjoy the delicacies prepared by the birthday boy throughout the course of the evening.

Interestingly, he had imposed a dress code to everyone : A fancy suit. He had remembered how Roderick told him he always wanted to be a part of a fancy feast among all these rich people, but due to the situation they were in, it would be most probably far from possible. He though, set up a faux chic setting in telling everyone to grab their fanciest outfit and head at Roddy's home. Most of them were business suits, even though there were some others which had decided to wear a bowtie instead of a generic business one, and some even went further and put on a waistcoat to go with it. Few were the people who had any variations with their outfit, though, so they more or less all looked the same, save for their varied body types which ranged from the slightly chubby to the most muscular and fit ones.

Roderick wasn't particularily muscular, nor chubby. He was in the middle, standing at 6 solid feet with very messy black hair, albeit on purpose, and green eyes. He had a strangely-stylized mustache, which appearance betrayed his italian descent on his mother's side, even though it all sounded stereotypical. He appeared nervous about all that was happening within the feast, wanting to make sure everybody has an excellent time throughout the entire night. As he pulled out the cake quickly using appropriate utensils to not burn himself, Gabriel walked in, watching the size of the cake and whistling in awe.

"Wow, man ! That's an huge cake you're doing there." He exclaimed, eager to have a taste of it, but knew he'd have to wait for it, because after all, this was the birthday cake. On the other side, Gabriel was quite a buff and muscular man, being 23 of age and 6 feet 3 inches of height, and his suit was especially tight and snug on purpose, just to make his boyfriend salivate. With neck-length brown hair, deep blue eyes and a stubble, it was easy to differenciate both lovers. Roderick gave a heartwarming smile to his man, placing the cake on the table and moving forward to kiss his lips, profiting of the fact nobody would enter the kitchen, and everyone was just within the living-room, chatting and dancing to strangely catchy tunes. Roddy always had some odd tastes in music.

In fact, Roderick couldn't wait to have a taste of this marvelous-looking cake himself either. As he placed two candles representing the numbers 2 and 0 respectively, for his age, and lighting them up, he grabbed the plate and quickly walked in direction of the living room, everyone looking back at him as soon as he opened the door to there.

"Oooooh, here comes the cake!"
"Finally, I can't wait to have a taste!"
"Wait, let our birthday boy blow on the candles!"

As Roddy placed the cake on the living room's table, he sat right in front of it, and everyone assembled into a circle around him. As they sang the usual happy birthday song to him, he blew on the candles right after, everyone applauding.

"Onto your third decade, dude!"
"You're awesome!"
"Best of wishes for our new guy in his twenties!"

It felt like a ritual of sorts, to be acclaimed this wildly. Roddy didn't mind, though, beginning to cut the cake in even slices. About 20 of them, for 20 hungry men, prepared by a man reaching 20. A symbolic number tonight, huh? That's when Gabriel seemed to remember something and covered his mouth in shock.

"Oh no!" He exclaimed in terror.
"What's wrong?" Roddy asked, looking back quickly and suddenly getting very stressed.
"...When I helped you, I put nuts in the cake. And you're allergic..." He double-facepalmed and looked down. A wave of stress hit the room as the birthday boy stared for a few seconds at the panicked man. Roddy's stress seemed to disappear immediately, though, and he just began to giggle, reassuring his stressed boyfriend.

"Gabby… I'm not mad after you. You know I'm not that much of a cake person, anyways." Should everything have fallen to silence right after Gabriel's comment, Roderick's reply brightened the mood immediately and everyone laughed and aww'd, finding the scene to be too cute. After a hug, and a sigh of relief from the taller boyfriend, everyone minus Roderick began to have a piece of the cake. Because he had cut a piece for everyone including him, there was one left by the end of this. With a last stare, the man with braided hair let out a sigh himself as well, but rather one of slight disappointment, because deep inside, he really wanted to taste that cake, but wouldn't play around with his allergies.

On another side, he fed himself with the joy of other men upon tasting that delicious and wonderful cake of his. "Too good!" "My compliments to the chef!" And "This is the best cake I've ever tasted!" Echoed through the noisy living-room as the men enjoyed the cake. But the most heartfelt compliments came from a happy Gabriel, who just could not get enough of his boyfriend's cooking.

Once everyone was done with the cake and licked their lips, Roderick was as happy as he could be. Eventually followed a short conversation with his boyfriend, telling him about how happy he could possibly be upon seeing everyone enjoying the cake that much.

"But I tell you, Roddy. " Gabriel answered. " You should consider opening up a restaurant."
"But I'm not sure if I have the skills to manage, let alone be able to satisfy the customers."
"You do. I'm positive."
"...I just need-"
"-To build some self-confidence."
"...Yeah."

With this short speech, after downing his glass of soda, he headed to the bathroom to wash his face and do his hair some more, having gotten it in a complete mess after all these stressful events. Running a hand through his hair, he then brushed it some more after wiping off his wet face. Taking a few deep breaths to relieve the stress, he was glad all was doing well. But he needed to take a break from all this noise. Maybe five minutes…

If he listened to himself, he wouldn't head back, a bit upset by all this noise. But since the clock hit 10 P.M. after this alone time, he requested everyone to lower down the noise a bit right after he exited the room. They weren't in an apartment, but everyone respected his choices, knowing Roderick was a particularily quiet person and was doing his best right now. Furthermore, they didn't want to disappoint Gabriel.

As he walked back to his boyfriend, who was sitting on the couch and enjoying his time, sipping on a glass of wine, he let himself collapse on the couch and snuggle close to him. He craved his presence and warmth right now, so his hands began to travel all over his body. His strong arms, toned pecs, down to his puffy belly-

Wait, puffy belly?

He gave Gabriel's midsection a few presses using his fingers. He did not remember it being this round and… Bulging. He eventually used his eyes to notice the changes. Gabriel had swollen up slightly, his round stomach causing his already snug outfit to tighten more, a bit of stretch marks appearing at the sides of his vest. The big man couldn't help but let out a few pleased groans when Roddy's hands pressed on his stomach, looking at him in a relaxed manner :

"What's wrong, man? Seen something you don't like?" He did feel like Roddy's presses were presses of concern, and didn't want him to worry about nothing once more.
"It's just… I remember there being abs before, not… A big gut. Ate too much ?" He asked, thinking immediately this could be the first, plausible answer. Gabriel was a big eater, after all.

"Yeah, suppose so… Though I didn't have that before." Grinning, he gave his bloated belly a few presses, hushing in a moan : "Your cake was really filling, huh?" He grinned at his boy, kissing his nose. He knew a few secrets about Roderick, and one of these was that he was deep into the kind of stuff where men's stomaches swell for no reason, so he thought he could catch the opportunity to lighten up the mood.

In a mix of relief and slight arousal, Roddy only nodded, standing up and checking if everybody is doing okay. If it was that filling with Gabriel, it can only be very filling with the other men. As he entered the room, he began to check how everyone was looking.

They were okay, or that was what he thought, until he remembered he was checking on the chubby ones, and should the cake be this filling, it wouldn't show as much than on the lean men. So quickly he looked at the ones he remembered were lean, and what he feared showed. All these lean men actually looked bloated and rather tight within their suits. Some of the swollen men noticed it and began to poke each other's stomaches playfully, laughing wildly. All of them were under some degree of alcohol, though there was always a few of them, notably the chubby ones, who either did not drink at all to be able to bring everyone back to their houses, or could really hold their alcohol well.

One of the men noticed Roderick's worried stance.

"You okay there, bud?" He giggled, a little affected by alcohol, but not much so. He gently patted the boy's shoulder, and knelt down slightly due to how tall he was in comparison to the 20-year-old man.

"Erm, your gut-"

"Yeah, that?" He poked his own bloat. "It's big, it's bloated, it's cute, I don't care, your cake was awesome and I'm not regretting it." Half-drunkenly showing a thumbs up, he giggled at the boy and stood back up, before heading back to see the men. Before he could do so, he heaved out a hiccup, and Roderick could swear he saw that man's stomach rounding out more and putting more strain on his vest.

Heading back, feeling worried, and at the same time, slightly panicked, he noticed how his own boyfriend was still lying on the couch, rubbing his own bloated gut that appeared even more bloated than before. The fact they were alone in that specific room made things easier for communicating, but it still caused Roddy to bite his nails out of stress.

"E-Erm…"
"Mh?" He looked up as he traced random shapes on his round tummy : "Hey, I told you not to worry. I'm a growing boy, huh?"
"Y-Yeah, but..." He didn't want a rush of stress to overcome him, so he let his body collapse once more against Gabriel, to which the latter replied with a consequent : "Ooof!" He gently ran a hand through the smaller boy's hair and shhhh'd him, in order to calm him down and relax. Roddy looked up, as his hands began to wander on his boyfriend's bloated gut, enjoying how it felt. However, he noticed a different gleam in the brunet's eyes than usual.

"You." He stammered in a serious manner : "You know something I don't."
"...I suppose so." Gabriel answered.
"Tell me."
"Do you want to?"
"Yes. We promised each other we wouldn't hide anything from each other."
"Okay. I spiked the cake."
" ...You WHAT?" He nearly shouted from surprise, causing one of the men which stayed back to the previous room to shout a : "Doing okay?" To which Roddy replied with a : "Y-Yeah, doing okay doing okay." But then, a dark look decorated his face as he proceeded to judge his boyfriend without a word.

But then, he'd have to speak up, right?

"...Now explain yourself. Immediately."
"That's my present."
"What kind of present is this!? They're all gonna freak out with your dumb experiment thing!"
"They know."
"What do you mean, they know!?" He was scared Gabriel spilled the beans and just casually told everyone about his kink.
"I just told them you wanted something wacky for your birthday. And so they understood. But be prepared for them to just overdo it with the acting : They're real teases."
"..." He was about to just punch Gabriel in the face, but he was glad he loved him as a boyfriend. With a hiccup coming from the brunet though, the muscular man's already swollen belly swelled out even more, and Roddy heard a light creak coming from the tight suit, sending him a rush of arousal. "You're an idiot." The birthday boy uttered.
"I'm your idiot."
"...Whatever. I feel like sending everybody back home, though. "
"Oh come on, why?"
"I don't want 'em to be filling up my house!"
"...Oh, come on. I just wanted-"
"L-Look, babe-" He tried to speak up, feeling rather guilty of destroying his birthday present that way. "T-That's a great birthday present you got me there, but like..."
Gabriel looked away. Even though with each second, they both could feel the burgeoning belly pressing against him, and eventually, a light *ping!* coming from the tight vest, a button popping off.

"...I feel like cheating on you by staring at their guts."
"Now that's just silly, you know-"
"Hush. Send everyone back home. The only real gut we've got here is yours." He ordered him, one of his nimble hands trailing down his boyfriend's growing middle. Although Gabriel felt flattered his boyfriend truly considered him his one and only, now was to find the reason why he would just go and send everyone back home.

"Let's pretend I'm sick." Roddy replied before Gabriel could ask.
"Sick...?"
"Just tell them I had a taste of that cake with nuts and allergies happened, or something."
"Huh..." It was strange, though, since Roddy did know...
"I'm just gonna tell them you're not feeling too well." Gabriel answered, standing up, the movement of his slowly expanding stomach causing another button of the vest to come right off, exposing his tight shirt covering the ballooning abdomen.

Roddy stayed on the sofa while Gabriel informed everyone of the seemingly-bad news. He watched everyone leave and sometimes passing by to say goodbye, not hesitating to smack their bloated guts in front of the birthday boy, mostly the muscular guys, as the black-haired boy did his best to not blush too much, even though this ended in magnificent failures every time. Most of them did wish for him to get better soon and take care of himself, to which he replied with a short thanks, wanting everyone to leave already.

As Gabriel headed back with his basketball of a gut, his boyfriend greeted him with arms spread around, inviting him for a loving embrace. The bloated brunet immediately jumped in his arms, hugging him close. Now they were alone, for some reason, he felt much more freedom of action. His large hands wandered down the black-haired man's back, teasingly brushing the area between his back and his rear.

"I think you had a good idea of makin' them go."
"I think too..." Roddy's voice cracked into its usual seductive one, as himself didn't hesitate to have a feeling of Gabriel's rump as he pressed his body against the billowing blimp of a belly he was harbouring.

"Now tell me, the cake... The part about nuts was complete bullshit, wasn't it?"
"...Yeah. It was just for you to not eat it-" His sentence was butchered by a moan coming from one of the buttons of his formal shirt coming off, revealing a slight part of the bare, stretched skin his belly had, just right around the belly button area.
"You really planned this well, though, I have to admit." He complimented Gabriel's skills, squeezing lightly the toned rear muscles. "But you know... It's time to give the plan a slight change."
"W-What do you mean...?" Gabriel asked as more buttons popped off his soccerball-sized gut. Roderick grabbed the leftover slice and quickly chomped it down, immediately feeling the first effects, as his stomach began to fill. This provoked a slight gasp from surprise coming from the expanding fellow, knowing they'd both be huge balloons by the end of the night.

"I've got to admit, though." Roddy then spoke up after an additional minute of cuddling, feeling his boyfriend's beachball-sized belly bloat out even more after bursting through the entirety of the white shirt and his own starting to bulge against his vest.

"This is the best birthday party I've ever had."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 43 7
Natya has dozens of suitors, but how can she be sure they love her for more than her beauty? She goes to the woods for an answer and meets a witch wi...
1.7K 33 4
no matter how many friends tell louis that he and harry are good together, they're obviously just friends with benefits. nothing more. or, the one wh...
3.5K 23 8
A Compilation of Belly Expansion Stories
5.9K 15 3
Holly, a repressed bookworm yearning to meet a guy who can satisfy her kinks, gets more than she bargained for when she gets involved with a mysterio...