zombie boy | milo manheim

By rosepxrfume

Cecelia LeBlanc, the daughter of Matt LeBlanc, famous for his role in Friends, is a young actress. Surrounded... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

introduction

1.9K 24 15
By rosepxrfume

olivia rodrigo as cecelia leblanc

Cecelia LeBlanc
TV ACTRESS, SINGER

#57 MOST POPULAR | BOOST

BIRTHDAY
January 18th 2004 (age 20)

BIRTHPLACE
Los Angeles, CA

ABOUT
Daughter of Friends actor Matt LeBlanc who gained her own fame in 2009 after being cast in the sitcom Modern Family. Also best known from Shameless, Young Sheldon, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and That 90s Show. She published her first album, SOUR, in 2021.

BEFORE FAME
Her first small acting roles were in Grey's Anatomy from 2006 to 2010.

FAMILY LIFE
Her father is Matt LeBlanc from the famous TV show Friends, her godmother is Jennifer Aniston and her godfather is late Matthew Perry. She is an only child. She began dating Joshua Bassett in 2019 but they broke up in early 2020.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She appears to be close friends with cast member Montana Jordan, from Young Sheldon. She also seems to be close with cast members from Shameless, as well as from That 90s Show.

✰✰✰

milo manheim as himself

matt leblanc as himself

jennifer aniston as herself

young sheldon cast as themselves

shameless cast as themselves

that 90s show cast as themselves

✰✰✰
Hey guys!!
Thank you sooo much for reading this story!!
Have fun<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 163 17
Adelaide Simmons was more than a young girl slumming with the misfits of the Island. No, she was the fusion of CHARM, SCANDAL and FIRE bundled up in...
12.7K 290 20
" Shes got a fake ID and a nose ring Those kinda of girls tend to know things Better than I do " Lana Golding was a trouble maker during the summer...
7.5K 319 12
"are you thinking of me?" "why would you think that?" "you look annoyed and pissed off." IN WHICH... colby brock and joey lilac leave everyone they...
10.8K 116 29
Indiana James and Guy Germaine, former best friends had developed A rivalry after being placed on two separate hockey teams, but end up reconciling a...