"His overprotective brother"

By ot7_bang_tan

"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?" More

Introduction
[Meet Jeon brothers]
[not a servant]
[confronting]
[sick]
[angry?]
[tattoo]
[lies]
[ruined the surprise!]

[outburst]

1.7K 191 23
By ot7_bang_tan

"Y-you?"

"Yoongi! Hey, how are you my boy?" Mr.jeon asked quickly sitting down near yoongi and hugging him.
"I missed you!"

Yoongi sat stiff in Mr.jeon's arms.

"Where is kook?"

Yoongi didn't answered as he was still processing what was happening but then he asked
"H-how? What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see you, you are not looking good by the way"

"J-jungkook will be mad, please leave from here" yoongi said getting up from the bed.

Mr.jeon looks at him with raised eyebrows then looked towards Mrs. Jeon
"So you successfully made them against me?"

"Oh shut up! I did nothing, infact it's you who started everything!"

Mr.jeon clenched his fists then looked back at yoongi and asked
"Where is jungkook? In his shop?"

"Hm, he will come late so you won't be ab-" yoongi was cut off.

"I'll meet him there" saying this, Mr.jeon left from there.

Yoongi's eyes widened, he quickly followed him out.
"Wait! Don't go there!!" He shouted but Mr.jeon already left from there in his car.

Yoongi followed with his car.

As Mr.jeon's car stopped infront of the shop, he went inside.

Yoongi stepped out from the car and as he was going to run inside, he tripped and fell on hard concrete floor
"Ahhh"

"Hyung!"

"Kook" yoongi saw jungkook who was holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Get up, what are you doing here!? I told you to rest at home, didn't I?" Jungkook pulled yoongi up
"You ok?"

"Y-yeah, he is here kook"

Jungkook frowned
"Who?"

"Dad" yoongi told.

"WHAT!?"

"Let's not fight ok? Jungkookie, listen to m-" yoongi was interrupted by mr.jeon.

"Jungkook! Hey my kiddo, how are you?"

Jungkook gave him a blank look and grabbed yoongi's hand
"Let's go inside hyung"

He went inside leaving mr.jeon out alone who gritted his teeth in anger but then he went inside too.

"Sit and where is your jacket? You should have wore one before stepping out from house!" Jungkook scolded.

"Where is yours?" Yoongi asked back.

"I just went to near Tim's to grab a coffee that's why I didn't wore but you are already not well, learn to be serious about your health for once hyung" jungkook spoke giving yoongi his own warm jacket.

"It's too puffy" yoongi said shaking his head as no.

"If you are not well then you should wear it yoongi! Be mature, he has tons of work to do instead of babying you"

"It's very warm hyungie, wear it for sometime? For me? Please my cat?"

Yoongi nodded and wore it quietly.

"Thankyou so much, you are you are not hurt anywhere? You need something? Want to eat? A yummy wrap? Veggie wrap?" Jungkook asked kneeling infront of yoongi who was sitting on the couch.

"Nothing koo, you ate?" Yoongi questioned cupping jungkook's face.

"I did hyung, don't worry about me" jungkook smiled taking yoongi's hands in his and rubbing them gently.

*sobs*

Jungkook chuckled as tears left yoongi's eyes
"My cat Again got emotional?"

"Kookie" yoongi just went into jungkook's arms and hugged him tightly sitting down on the floor.

Mr.jeon was just looking at them. He scoffed
"Drama again"

"Will you please leave from here yourself or you want me to do something?"
Jungkook's voice came so rough and full of anger while his arms were wrapped around yoongi who was sobbing in his embrace.

"I am calling you from last three months, why aren't you answering my c-"

"Get the hell out from here I said!"

Mr.jeon flinched at jungkook's loud fierce voice.

"You both ruined our lives and now when we are doing good in our life, when we are living happily, now both are behaving like you guys did nothing!?" Jungkook spoke and continued
"I don't need anyone, the only person I want in my life is this guy who is crying in my hold because he's fucking tired of this everyday drama which is going on in our life because of you both!!"

"That's why I want to end this drama jungkook, can't three of us live togeth-"

"Three!? You sure just three of us? What about your mistress and your two children? Or they are three now?" Jungkook spoke with anger in his voice.

Mr.jeon gulped
"Y-you, how do y-"

"You think I am a fool? I know every single thing! And from on, if you tried contacting me or my hyung then you will have to contact your lawyer very soon" Jungkook threatened.

Hearing this, mr.jeon just glared at him and left from there.

Yoongi peeked out from jungkook's embrace and saw that he was not there anymore
"He's gone"

"Hmm, by the way mr.cat, can I ask you that why did you started to cry? You know he's an asshole from since a long time so why taking his words to heart?" Jungkook said getting up and pulling up yoongi too.

"You must be so tired right? You have to do so much" yoongi mumbled.

"I am doing what I love to do, I love making tattoos because it's my passion, I love to take care of you because you are my family, what else I do?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll make yummy dinner for you tonight ok?"

"Hyung you should rest, we will order tonight" jungkook said.

"Hmm, I'll go home the-"

"No, you will not go back alone, just 20 minutes then we will leave" jungkook spoke looking towards the clock
"Sit here, I have one last appointment of today"

"Ok, jungkook should I have one little tattoo t-"

"No, you cry at just one little pinch and you want a tattoo? Never" saying this, jungkook went inside.

Yoongi scoffed but then a thought came in his mind
"What if I get a tattoo of his name? It's his birthday after 3 days right? Oh wow! That a great idea, I'll go to a different tattoo artist in the city"

————————————————————

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 10
"you've taught me a lot of things, hyung. i want to teach you something." (min yoongi + jeon jungkook)
2.8K 136 23
Y/N likes going to the gym. She is pretty alone in life and that is something that makes her feel like she is hanging out with everyone, with out act...
97.7K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...
98.2K 5.5K 85
I love you hyung - jungkook it..it's not lo..love Jun..jungkook you..you're hurting me - yoongi don't act like a saint hyung I know you like it - j...