𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

By sebastianstangirl01

𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | 𝖪𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl o... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
Authors Note ☺️
PLEASE READ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

3.6K 208 26
By sebastianstangirl01

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘
*The episodes Long Way Back From Hell, Le Grand Guignol, and Farewell to Storyville will all take place during this chapter but Marjorie will not be present until the end of Farewell to Storyville.*

CONFUSION FILLED MARJORIE AS HER EYES BLINKED OPEN. Her head felt heavy, like she had just woken up from a coma or one of those really good sleeps.

Looking around she realized she was lying on her bed, but what confused her the most was the presence of a body next to her. She looked to her side before gasping, recognizing her self being the one beside her.

"What is going on?" Marjorie asked herself before reaching out to touch herself but pulling her hand away when it went right through her

"Strange isn't it?" A voice asked making Marjorie gasp, she looked over towards the doorway and saw a woman with red hair standing there. "Being trapped in your own mind, it's almost as if you were a ghost. Able to see yourself and everything around you but not interact."

"Who are you?" Marjorie asked standing to her feet defensively

"What? Don't you recognize me, Marjorie? You had a vision of me after all." The woman smirked and Marjorie's eyes widened in realization

The woman in front of her was the red head she saw in her vision with Papa Tunde and Sabine. Marjorie tensed and took a clutched her hands into fists at her side.

"What do you want?" Marjorie gulped

"Hmm let's see. World peace, to stay alive, and to destroy the Mikaelson's." She answered

"Sorry to break it to you but the only thing you're going to accomplish is ensuring your own death. You can't destroy us." Marjorie glared

"You don't know just how wrong you are. I suppose I should explain why you're in this state, firstly my name is Genevieve. Secondly, part of destroying the Mikaelson's making sure their darling Marjorie Pearl suffers." Genevieve smirked stepping closer making Marjorie back up

"You don't know what you're dealing with." Marjorie warned and Genevieve just chuckled

"Actually I do. That's why I'm doing this, your Aunt Rebekah ruined my life now I'm going to ruin all of yours. Have fun reliving your worst memories." Genevieve wiggled her fingers before lurching forward and grabbing Marjorie's head making her gasp before her eyes rolled back

Marjorie gasped as she shot up in bed, she looked around at her surroundings abruptly looking to see if Genevieve was hanging about. Her brows furrowed when she took in the room she was in, this wasn't her bedroom at the compound, her eyes widened as the realization dawned on her.

She was in her 12 year old bedroom.

"No." Marjorie gasped frightfully

The door to the bedroom slammed open causing Marjorie to jump off the bed and cower back against the wall as a familiar figure she had tried so hard to forget stepped through the threshold.

"You didn't do the dishes, girl."

Terror filled her body as her foster father, Marvin Miller stalked towards her.

"Get away from me! Leave me alone!" Marjorie stuttered as she stumbled backwards over her feet

Marvin's steps didn't falter so Marjorie immediately held her hand out towards him and muttered a spell, but to her horror nothing happened.

"No." Marjorie whispered, realizing that for whatever reason her magic was not working

"You know what happens when you don't do your chores." Marvin snarled before lurching forward

Marjorie screamed as her foster father gripped onto her hair tightly and started dragging her through the room. She hit and kicked and fought as hard as she could but nothing worked.

In this moment all Marjorie wanted was to be safe in the arms of the people who love her, the people she loves.

Marvin kicked the bathroom door open and Marjorie couldn't control the tears that poured from her eyes as she caught sight of the bathtub filled with water.

"No! No please!" Marjorie cried in protest using all her strength to push herself back as Marvin shoved her forward

In a split second Marjorie gasped as she found herself being shoved harshly into the bathtub, immediately frigid water filled her lungs and stung her eyes and nose.

She fought against his hold but it was too strong and before she could help it, her eyes fluttered closed sending her into a world of darkness.

A gasp escaped her lips as her eyes shot open, she could still feel the sting of the water in her throat and nose making her cough. She squinted and rubbed her forehead as moved to sit up before realizing that she couldn't because her head bumped into something.

"What the heck?" Marjorie mumbled to herself before reaching up and finding some sort of lid

It was cushioned and Marjorie noticed that what she was lying on was also cushioned and there was a pillow her head was resting on.

She tried to move but the space was too crammed making her breathing start to pick up, she had always had a thing about tight spaces.

It was too dark to see much but as Marjorie went to push on the lid she found that it wouldn't open. She pushed harder but nothing happened.

"Oh my god." Marjorie gasped realizing her situation

She was locked in a coffin.

When she was 6 years old Marjorie got placed with the Sparks family. They owned a funeral home and one evening when she was playing hide and seek with her foster sister she got locked in a coffin.

Later she would learn that her foster sister, Edith was the one to lock her inside not wanting Marjorie to live with them anymore.

It took the Sparks' 3 hours to realize that Marjorie was missing and find her.

"Hello! Someone let me out! Genevieve! Please! Let me out!" Marjorie exclaimed banging on the lid

Marjorie went into panic mode as no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get the lid of the coffin to open. Resorting to kicking in hopes of better results Marjorie groaned as she banged her knee against the side of the coffin.

"Let me out of here!" Marjorie screamed

Marjorie gasped as she was transformed into another memory, this time she wasn't the one being directly hurt. It was her 9 year old self.

It felt like she was watching a movie, young Marjorie was crying as she curled up into a ball in the corner while a man loomed over her. Her eyes widened when she realized exactly what she was seeing.

"No, don't hurt her!" Marjorie exclaimed jumping forward but she found herself falling right through him and to the floor

She groaned and pushed herself up to her knees in frustration, knowing that she couldn't do anything while she was in this state.

"Please don't hurt me again, I'm sorry!" Young Marjorie cried

Marjorie felt her eyes water, she remembers this day very vividly. It was the day she lost faith in the foster care system, when she realized that there wasn't anyone out there who really cared about her.

The man in front of her was Brian Walters, her most recent case worker. She had just gotten kicked out of her latest foster home, apparently the foster parents overestimated the amount of kids they could handle.

When Marjorie got there they already had 7 and after a month the foster parents realized they couldn't handle all the kids and sent Marjorie and 4 others back into the system.

Brian had been furious when he got the call, he had warned Marjorie what would happen if she didn't last at least 6 months in this home.

And she hadn't.

"I warned you, if only you weren't such a stupid and unlovable little girl then I wouldn't be seeing you right now!" Brian snarled as he gripped onto young Marjorie's arm tightly

Marjorie clench her jaw in anger at the sound of her younger selfs whimpers of pain wishing more than anything that she could step in and help herself like no one else ever did.

"I'm sorry Mr. Walters I didn't mean to get sent away I promise!" Young Marjorie hiccuped

Brian didn't bother to listen to her excuses and struck young Marjorie across the cheek making her scream and Marjorie squeeze her eyes shut tightly.

At this point Marjorie felt like she was stuck in a never ending loop of pain and suffering. Every memory she was forced to live through again was worse than the last and she wished that Genevieve would show her face so she could beat the ever loving hell out of her.

Marjorie went through different stages she was terrified and heartbroken by what she had been forced to relive. But now, now she was overwhelmingly furious. Never before had she felt so much hatred and so much anger, not even when she was being abused.

She wanted Genevieve, she wanted any witch that was involved, and she wanted the pleasure of destroying them in every way they feared. Of tearing them apart from the inside out while they begged and pleaded for mercy.

No longer would she allow herself to be the sweet innocent girl who is so easily taken advantage of. She would be strong, she would be powerful, and she would be a force to be reckoned with.

But she wouldn't allow herself to lose the girl she is completely, she likes her kind and gentle nature and she doesn't want to change that because that would mean all those who hurt her have won. That they succeeded in making her into something she's not and she refuses to allow them to have the satisfaction.

●・○・●・○・●

Her eyes fluttered open and Marjorie released a groan bringing her hand up to cover her eyes as the light made her head pound.

"She's awake." The familiar voice of Hayley spoke

Three other sets of footsteps could be heard before a warm hand cupped her cheek softly.

"Marjorie? Open those eyes little Pearl." Klaus eased from his spot in the chair next to her bed

"Dad?" Marjorie grumbled turning her head to the side

Her eyes blinked open all the way and when they became less blurry and focused she took in the sight of her dad smiling at her softly.

"I'm here sweetheart. You're ok." Klaus soothed as he smoothed her hair back away from her face

"We're all here love." Rebekah spoke and Marjorie noticed that she along with Elijah and Hayley were also crowding her bed

All sharing the same look of relief.

"Genevieve. I want her." Marjorie sneered making Klaus look at her surprised

"What?" Klaus asked shocked at her tone

"I want to kill her." Marjorie clarified before feeling her eyes start to slowly blink indicating her sleepiness

"Shh, no talks of murder right now. There will be plenty of time for that later, get some rest now." Elijah said softly as he squeezed her feet softly

Marjorie couldn't force her eyes to stay open any longer and was succumbed to a thankfully dreamless sleep.

"Her eyes. They were different. Colder." Rebekah murmured

"We don't know what she saw while she was asleep. But if her desire to kill Genevieve says anything it's that it wasn't good. She was the one who put the spell on her, she used that bit of information to taunt me." Klaus clenched his jaw remembering the terror that filled his chest when he realized his little girl was in trouble

"I'm not leaving until I can give my niece a proper goodbye." Rebekah told Klaus who nodded

"Of course. She'd never forgive me if I made you leave before saying your goodbyes." Klaus said softly

"She will be alright brother." Elijah assured him taking notice of the worried look on his face

Elijah understood to an extent what he was feeling, he was the one along with Hayley who found her lying on the ground unconscious. When she didn't wake up once they got her home safe and cleaned up tucked into bed he was terrified something was seriously wrong. Had she had not woken up when she did Elijah wasn't sure he would have been able to refrain from slaughtering all the witches successfully breaking the spell himself.

"She has to be." Klaus answered

What felt like hours to the Mikaelson's and Hayley had in reality only been two hours before Marjorie finally woke up for good.

Elijah kissed her in the forehead before going to make her something to eat Hayley gave her a tight hug before following after the noble original, leaving Klaus and Rebekah remaining.

"How are you feeling?" Klaus asked noticing the faraway look in his daughters eyes

"I'm fine." Marjorie mumbled as she played with a loose thread on her quilt

"You're not. But that's ok, who in this family is? The important thing is that you can trust and come to us when you're ready to talk." Rebekah assured her as she moved to sit next to her on the bed

"She told me she wanted to destroy our family. That she wanted to make me suffer as a step toward that goal, she made me relive every terrible memory I've ever had in my life." Marjorie told them not missing the look shared between her father and aunt. "They didn't succeed did they? They didn't destroy our family?"

"Mar-" Rebekah started

"No. They didn't, Rebekah and I had a quarrel but all is forgiven." Klaus said shooting Rebekah a look making her smile back at him thankfully

She could handle Klaus hating her because of her betrayal as much as it would pain her, but she didn't think she could ever handle having Marjorie hate her.

Marjorie looked between the two suspiciously before deciding not to question it and just nod accepting their answer.

"Can I have a moment alone with her Nik?" Rebekah asked and Klaus nodded, kissing Marjorie's cheek before leaving the room

"There's something else." Marjorie realized and Rebekah sighed

"I'm leaving New Orleans." Rebekah confessed and Marjorie frowned

"You are?" Marjorie bit the inside of her cheek

"Your father was being a little more generous than I deserve, I did something a long time again that I regret terribly now but it's too late the change it. All I can do is try to make up for it now and in the future. But he has given me the change to go off on my own for a while, to explore and do all the things I never could do while Mikael was roaming around or while I was daggered. That's an opportunity I can't pass up." Rebekah explained and Marjorie looked down at her lap but nodded in understanding

"I get it. This is your chance to be free." Marjorie shrugged

"It is. But I will always be one call away and the second you ever need me I will be here, I promise. I love you so much Marjorie Pearl Mikaelson, you have given us all something to love and care for more than anything you have saved our family. I just know if they were here Kol and Finn would feel the same." Rebekah smiled softly as she cupped Marjorie's face

"I love you too Auntie Bex." Marjorie lifted her lips in a small grin as tears filled her eyes

She was happy for her Aunt, she was finally getting the chance to have her own life. But she couldn't deny how much she would miss her, she's been the closest thing to a mother she's ever had in her entire life. But more than anything, Marjorie wishes for her to be happy and if going off on her own for a little bit will make her happy then that's enough for Marjorie.

"Our world is harsh and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Don't lose yourself Marjorie, you are so strong and more powerful than you believe. Be true to yourself no one can take that from you, and kick a little ass for me while I'm gone." Rebekah winked and Marjorie laughed

"I will." Marjorie smiled wrapping her arms around her aunts waist

Rebekah immediately returned the hug and squeezed her tightly, she never thought she would have second thoughts about leaving but now that she has her niece she almost doesn't want to go.

"I better go before I change my mind." Rebekah cleared her throat, kissing Marjorie's forehead before standing up. "Remember. No matter the drama between your father and I you will always have your crazy Auntie Bex in your corner."

Marjorie smiled and nodded before Rebekah blew her a kiss and vamped away.

The teenager sighed before deciding to take a quick shower and change into different clothes, her skin sticky with sweat.

Once she was done she walked back into her room and found Hayley waiting for her.

"Hey, you feeling ok?" Hayley asked watching as Marjorie towel dried her hair

"As ok as can be expected." Marjorie answered before hanging her wet towel on the back of the bathroom door

"Well I do have some happy news." Hayley smiled and Marjorie raised her brows. "Come next full moon the crescents curse will be broken."

"What? So that means-" Marjorie gasped

"Killian will be human again." Hayley clarified and Marjorie couldn't help but smile widely

"How did you do it?" Marjorie asked

"Celeste was Sabine, it turns out Celeste has been body jumping into different witches for the past 200 years. She was the witch who put the curse on the wolves in the first place and with the proper motivation from Elijah and myself she made a potion that will break it." Hayley explained

"That's great Hayley, I'm so happy for you. You'll finally have your family." Marjorie hugged her tightly and Hayley laughed feeling her excitement rise

"I hope this means you'll be joining me more in the bayou, after all you should get to know lover boy a little more." Hayley smirked and Marjorie blushed

"We'll see. I don't have the best track record out there." Marjorie chuckled

"Just think about it, your foods ready. Come down soon." Hayley instructed and Marjorie nodded watching as she left the room

She was thankful that Elijah cared enough to make her some food but really all she wanted to do was curl up in bed and try to go to sleep. She could feel all the memories she had tried so hard to put behind her trying to resurface and she hated it.

Too deep in her thoughts Marjorie didn't realize that Klaus was standing in the doorway of her room watching her in concern. He doesn't know exactly what all she went through but from the look on her face he knew it couldn't have been good.

He would make the witches pay for hurting her in the bloodiest most gruesome ways imaginable. No one hurts his little girl and lives, no one.

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

Authors Note:
Hey everyone!
Sorry this is kinda short but it's just because this entire chapter was written solely by me without the use of episodes from the show to help make it longer and my brain literally couldn't function anymore to think of anything else lol!
But I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway, we got a glimpse of what Marjorie's life was like growing up and it made me a little sad to write because I know that there are actually some people out there who are in terrible situations like that which is awful.
Next chapter will be back to the normal length and we'll be starting episode 17, "Moon Over Bourbon Street" so we're getting closer and closer to the end of season 1!
You guys aren't ready for what I have planned but I promise everything will turn out just fine!!
See you next chapter and as always please vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2.2K 25
𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝒷𝒾𝒶: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅...
5.3K 181 25
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
342K 9.2K 57
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞; 𝙩�...
66.1K 1.8K 11
Jazmine Potter goes with a friend of her's to New Orleans to try and find her friends family, but what turns out to be a small trip turns permanent. ...