RE: Elemental Hero's Journey...

De Blu089

Have you ever wondered how would the Genshin Characters react by seeing this journey? Today, you will find ou... Mais

Pre Prologue: Bringing Everyone Together (Except One)
Prologue Act 1-1: The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind
Prologue Act 1-2: Knights of Favonious
Prologue Act 2-1: That Green Fellow and The Seven
Prologue Act 2-2: For a Tomorrow Without Tears
Break 1: Games and Reading
Prologue Act 3: Song of The Dragon and Freedom
Chapter Lepus: Wind, Courage, and Wings
Chapter Tempus Fugit: Troublesome Work
Chapter Trulla: Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip
Prologue Interlude: Journey to The Southwest
Chapter 1 Act 1: Of the Land Amidst Monoliths
Chapter 1 Act 2-1: Preparation and Budget
Chapter 1 Act 2-2: Big Brother and Little Zombie
Chapter 1 Act 3: New Stars Approaches
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 1
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 2
Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 3
Break 3: Meet and Know The Gang

Break 2: Shows and Movies

1.6K 47 20
De Blu089

It was a break time for everyone as most were very exhausted from watching the future three times in a row. They relax with some activities around the house as they either play a game that's from Boboiboy's world again or explore the house and discover some new rooms.

Boboiboy himself walked down to that hall and went back into that DVD & Movies room that he discovered beforehand. He went over there on his own, well... he was being followed by a group of familiar people. Those people are Lumine, Paimon, Amber, Razor, Bennett, Mona, Fishcl (along with Oz), Thoma, Xiangling, and Yoimiya.

"What do you think is in that room that Boboiboy enters?" Paimon asked them.

"Probably something from his world that's for sure." Mona said as they were outside of the room that Boboiboy entered recently, "Anyone has ideas on what these words meant?"

"Maybe it's something similar to the future we've been watching? From the guardian's explanation alone, he seems to come from a similar world to Boboiboy's." Amber stated her opinion.

"I think... might have a foggy idea on what this is, but we should just enter and find this out ourselves," Lumine told them.

"I agree."

"That's fine by me." Bennett and Razor were the first to agree, while the rest of the girls and boys began to nod and agree with Lumine's suggestion as well.

They entered the room and saw the DVDs that this room had to offer. They were surprised by the amount of it as they looked around the room. Razor looked at one of the cases and was impressed by the picture on the cover, "It's very interesting."

Mona was awed by the variation as she couldn't believe this many, "This is such a big collection..."

"I know, right?" Xiangling agrees with this.

"Hey, guys! I think I found it!" They heard Boboiboy's voice and went over to him. They took a peek from one of the shelves and saw Boboiboy using a remote on one of the TVs and was on what they could tell was 'YouTube'. They saw him already splitting into seven elements as they gathered around to watch the television.

"What episode do we leave on again? It's been a while since we last saw it." Blaze asked as he forgot which episode they left off.

Solar looks at the note and sees what episode they were left on, "In episode 5. We haven't watched episodes 6 and 7 yet."

As they were having conversations with one another, the others were confused about what they meant. "Any ideas what they were saying?" Yoimiya asked everyone.

"Nope./I don't./Don't look at me." Everyone said 'No' as an answer as they were clueless about what the personalities were saying right now.

As Bennett tries to get a better look, he stumbles upon others and they widen by their movement. 'Oh no...'

"Waaahh!!"

*Boom!*

All of them fell from impact, which got all of Boboiboys' attention. "Um, guys?" Thorn along with all of the brothers was surprised that they followed them inside of this room.

"Uh... Hehehe, sorry." Lumine apologized to them for following from behind.

After a small explanation of why they were following Boboiboy in the first place, the Elemental Brothers begin to understand where they were coming from. "You could've told us that you want to join this room," Quake told them, which they regret.

"Sorry, but our curiosity got us first." Thoma apologized. "So what kind of room is this? You seem to be familiar with this place."

"It's a room that's similar to where we watch the future. The only difference is that this room contains all of the footage and videos that are for fiction and entertainment."

They let out an 'Oh...' once they understand what kind of room they're in, "So what were you watching?" Fischl asked as she and some of them were curious about the video that they were about to watch.

"Oh, we were watching Ultraman Z. Picking up where we left off while we watched the show," Cyclone explains to them, which causes more confusion among them.

"Why not see it for yourself? It's actually a good show watching this." Thunderstorm suggest an idea, which gets everyone's curiosity.

"That sounds like a good idea," Mona admits that Oz appears and agrees with this.

"Agree, we are on a break today, so this would be a good time to relax."

"Great, then everyone goes to your sit positions," Solar said, and everyone immediately picked a spot where they could sit. Everyone was sitting in their position with Solar picks Episode 5 and press play on the episode.

They all begin to watch the episode as they prepare to see what's on the screen.

Two Episodes Later...

...

...

...

...

After watching the two-parter Episodes, everyone in Teyvat was quiet as they couldn't comprehend what they'd just watched. "So, how did it go?" Quake asked them.

"That was... awesome!!" Lumine answered as her eyes were filled with stars, "I couldn't comprehend the actions and story it was telling us." Paimon nods multiple times as she couldn't comprehend her mind.

"N-No kidding! That fusion monster was definitely something I would think of as aliens." Amber couldn't comprehend one alien that managed to change form into another alien.

Fischl was doing the pose after watching, "I, Fishcl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, have rejoiced in this show for being the greatest thing I have ever seen!" They all sweatdrop at her response.

'You don't need to be that dramatic.'

"I actually love the direction of those 3... Ultramen you like to call them?" Mona asked Ice, to which he nodded. "Yeah, those Ultramen working together as a team in order to take out that monster fusion."

"But... who was that Belial? He looks like Geed, but darker and... scarier." Yoimiya asked as this was on top of her head after seeing the medal.

"Ah, it's a long explanation because the story behind Belial is long! He was the main antagonist of the Ultraman Series for a while until he... Well, you can figure out the rest." Blaze's answer manages to confuse everyone as they have no idea what happened to Belial in the series.

Xiangling looked around her, "We could watch other shows here, do you have any recommendations, Thorn?" She asked.

"There's Hell Kitchen and Master Chef, two cooking competition shows hosted by Gordon Ramsay." Hearing that made Thoma and Xiangling more interested in watching this.

"I would like to watch that!"

"Me too, me too!" Guoba also joined in as he was interested in watching those two shows.

He chuckles, "Guess we'll have to watch it on another TV. You're good with that, mama bear?"

'Mama bear?' Quake reluctantly gives Thorn a thumbs up, which surprised everyone from Teyvat as they didn't expect that was Quake's nickname.

"G-Guess we could watch some other movies and shows." Amber said while feeling still surprised by the nickname, "You have other recommendations?"

They all nod, to which they begin to split up on what movies and shows they are about to watch as they watch their own shows and movies of their choosing.

-Timeskip-

Quake, Amber, Paimon, Mona, Lumine, Fischl, Oz, and Bennett were watching the entirety of Phase 1 of the MCU. Amber, Paimon, Mona, Lumine, and Bennett were awed by the effects of the movie while also the acting and writing of the characters that were in the movies.

They were watching the Avengers as they were reaching the Battle of New York and began to see action scenes from all of the characters. "Oh, this is amazing!!" Paimon shouted as she couldn't hold her excitement on watching this spectacle.

"I agree, the connections between movies are very good and natural! The payoff from all of that was definitely worth it watching everything!!" Fischl couldn't contain her smile as she gulped down the popcorn in her bucket. Oz looked at Fischl at this, and he sighed and shook his head.

"Iron Man is the coolest! Look at him go!!" Bennett points to the scene where Iron Man takes down one of the Chitauri by going inside and shooting out missiles that were on his knees.

Quake chuckles, figured this would be their reaction to this. He looked back at the screen and saw where they were at.

Hawkeye aims his arrow at Loki and fires towards him. Without reaction, he grabs the arrow and is unimpressed by it. Though he didn't expect that arrow to explode into his face.

*Boom!*

"Pfft!!" The others didn't expect that to happen, with Quake chuckles on that.

'Oh, Loki... When will you ever learn?'

"T-That was unexpected..." Lumine breathed in as that was a laugh that she couldn't handle.

Amber notices someone coming into the tower where Loki ends up, "Oh, Archon...! Looks like someone is paying him a visit." They looked at the screen and saw a certain green golly giant coming in by jumping through the window.

Hulk jumps to Stark Tower and is very mad to see Loki there. "Enough!!" He stops for a second as Loki does his speech, "YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED BY A-!"

Hulks immediately grabs his legs and smashes him onto the floor repeatedly.

*SMASH!!* *SMASH!!* *SMASH!!* *SMASH!!*

He immediately throws him on the floor, flattening him. He was unimpressed and walked away, "Puny god."

The people from Teyvat were having the time of their lives as they couldn't handle the laughter inside of their bodies.

Loki whimpered in pain as Hulk walked away, leaving him on the floor.

"T-This is too much...!" Fischl couldn't contain her smile as this was the funniest thing she ever saw.

'I... I don't want to admit it, but that was a fantastic job of comedy and smashing.' Oz thought to himself as this was a great scene to be put on.

"I... I can't breathe...!" Amber wheezed in laughter before taking a deep breath to calm herself.

Paimon and Lumine immediately check on Amber to make sure she doesn't die from laughing, with Mona finding this series of movies to be the greatest she ever watched. "I need to watch this again in my spare time."

In another part of the room, Leaf, Blaze, Ice, Xiangling, Thoma, and Yoimiya were watching one of the episodes from Hell's Kitchen and their reactions were all over the place. They were very salty about the cooking methods that the contestants were using in the kitchen, or some stupid methods that managed to get Gordon Ramsay to shout in anger.

"Why does he think that cold water is boiling faster than normal water?!?!?!" Xiangling shouted in anger as she couldn't believe the stupidity of some of these contestants.

"Or better yet, why do they take so much time to make THE LAMB SAUCE?!?!" Thoma was losing his patience as he couldn't believe one contestant didn't make the sauce for a while.

The other 4 saw two angry chefs in front of them and they immediately took a step back.

"We heard a loud noise here." Noelle appeared from behind as she opened the door. "What's going on?" They turned to her and saw she was with Venti, Zhongli, Ei, Childe, and Sara.

"Let's just say that we have two angry chefs in front of us." Yoimiya pointed to the extreme emotions that Xiangling and Thoma are feeling right now, which they also found surprising that the calmest people they know would lose their patience.

Venti chuckles nervously, "I hope we didn't interrupt you guys in the middle of something..."

"Oh, don't get me started on that chef who thinks he earned that leadership with that attitude!!" Xiangling's voice could be heard from where they are, "He's a moron, clueless, idiot that doesn't even know how to cook properly!!"

Sara noticed that Ei's hands were shaking, which terrified her. "Y-Your Excellency, are you alright?!"

"I-I-I-I-I-I'm not general..." She walked to a corner and crouched down, "Can you tell me when they are calmed down? Thanks."

Venti and Zhongli were very surprised that Xiangling's shout managed to damage her and forced Ei to sulk in a corner, 'I'm starting to feel bad for her...' Sara came in and tried to assure the Raiden Shogun, but it wasn't enough as she continued crouching down with no reaction.

"Did... something happened here?" They saw Quake and the others coming in as they were confused by Xiangling's and Thoma's rage in the room.

Thorn raises his hand, answering Quake's question. "T-They were watching Hell's Kitchen and were losing their patience after seeing one of the contestants' stupidity."

They were surprised by the response and wondered how they would handle anger chefs, "How are we-"

"I got it." Quake interrupts Amber as he and Thunderstorm walk towards the chefs with no fear. They went to their backs and immediately massaged their shoulders.

They started to calm down as they felt calm from the massage, "Th-That's the stuff..."

"I think I'm in the afterlife." Xiangling and Thoma begin to calm down as they feel their rage has been soothed down.

They were very relieved that the two chefs were calmed down, and Ei appreciates Quake and (ironically) Thunderstorm greatly for their effort. "Haha, that was a terrifying experience, I'll give you that," Childe said as he was terrified of the angry chefs.

"So can anyone explain what room this is?" Zhongli asked them as he and the others that were entered got confused about this room.

They immediately started explaining about this room and what were the objects that were in the collection, which they began to understand as the explanation went on. This sparked an interest between them as they found it interesting what kind of movies and shows were in these collections.

-Timeskip-

"You know, this is very good to watch," Venti said in his opinion as they watched one of the DVDs that the personalities had chosen, Home Alone.

Boboiboy merged himself back together as he was getting tired from splitting for a while. They were going through some scenes that were in the movie, and they immediately had a big dislike of Buzz. Some have sympathized with Kevin as he got left at home alone (A/N: Not a pun, shut up!).

However, they were having a fun time seeing the Wet Bandits getting scared by Kevin in a couple of the scenes.

As they watch Kevin prepare the traps, the audience is understandably nervous if the Wet Bandits were to survive the traps.

Well, the answer presents itself as they see Marv and Harry getting shot by rubber bullets in the face and... the crotch. They begin falling into Kevin's traps that were set, and they flinch as they can feel the pain in some of them.

Getting slipped by the frozen puddle was bad enough for them, but seeing Marv getting his face hit by a falling iron and managing to stay alive really made them worry about the Wet Bandits.

"That looks like it hurts..." Amber mutters, to which Venti nods in agreement.

Harry manages to reach the front door and look at the window to check if Kevin's there. What he doesn't know is that the handle was hot by the rod.

*Bssst!!*

"Ahhh!!"

Zhongli could tell the burn looked pretty painful as it left a mark on the handle of his right hand. Childe was having of his life as this was very funny to see two thieves getting caught by traps that were made by a kid.

"It couldn't have gotten worse than this, can it?" Mona asked which made Boboiboy sweat drops and chuckle nervously.

Her question is answered as they see what Marv is doing in the basement.

He climbs up the tarred steps, only leaving his shoes and socks behind. As he carefully took another step, he failed to notice that he stepped on a nail.

"Urgh..." They groaned as that looked like a pretty painful experience.

Marv looked down and saw the nail he stepped on, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He screamed in pain as he fell from the stairs and landed on the floor with a sickening thud.

*THUD!!*

"This is horrible... I'm not sure if Kevin is doing the right thing on setting the traps." Noelle said as she started to get worried for Wet Bandits' lives.

'Nah, they'll be fine.' Cyclone said as he lay down on his hoverboard and enjoyed the show with a bucket of popcorn.

Venti hears what he said and begins to wonder how in Teyvat those two manage to survive.

The traps begin to escalate as they watch Harry manage to get into the house but get hit by feathers flowing onto his face. Fischl groaned as she wondered how many feathers Kevin set up.

They saw in the next scene that Marv managed to get into the house, but his feet got hurt by the shattered ornaments on the floor. Lumine and Paimon cover their eyes as they can't bear to see the horrible pain that Marv has to face.

Marv and Harry reach the front, where they see each other in a... almost horrible state. Harry questions Marv on why he took his shoes off, while Marv questions Harry on why he dressed up like a chicken.

"Over here, morons! Come and get me!!" They heard Kevin's voice and were about to catch him, but they failed to notice the toy cars that were on the floor and slipped again.

"Waaahhh!! Ohh!"

*Thud!!* *Thud!!*

Ei is shaking her head at their stupidity, "These mortals are idiots..." She muttered.

Sara is very impressed by the traps that Kevin set up as she clearly doesn't care for the Wet Bandits' lives. 'I wonder if I could set up traps in case we have intruders?' She took this as inspiration for another defense in the palace.

Harry quickly runs up the stairs, with Marv following from behind. Kevin throws down one paint bucket tied up to the rope, which Harry reacts to. "Heads up!!"

"Huh?"

*Bonk!* *Thud!*

Marv gets hit in the face and falls on the toy cars by his back.

"Oh, the face...!" Bennett could tell that it looked painful, which Fisch and Oz nodded as the force from the buckets was very painful.

"Don't worry, Marv! I'll get him for ya!"

"Harry!!" Marv points to his back as he sees a second bucket of paint heading towards his face.

*Bonk!* *Thud!!*

From here, they could tell that Marv and Harry were in a lot of pain from the paint buckets. They continue watching Home Alone as they see Marv hitting Harry's stomach with a crowbar by accident and then getting swung away from the treehouse after Kevin cuts the rope with the gardener's shears.

"Oh, I think I could feel that!" Amber said as the fall looked very painful.

"I agree, these kid's traps look like something that a killer would set up," Mona states her opinion, which really got a lot of nods from the people who are watching this movie.

"Honestly, I'm more impressed that this kid could make something like this!" Childe said that his expectations of this movie were blown out of the water as he thought it was going to be a boring one.

They continue watching the movie as they see the old man before saving Kevin by hitting the Wet Bandits with his snow shovel. It follows up with the ending of the movie as the McCallisters spend their time in the holidays with Buzz giving respect to Kevin for staying at the house.

As the credits rolled, they were having a smile on their faces as the movie ended.

"Honestly, that movie has some great story and comedy together," Lumine states her opinion.

"Agree, the execution of the story is flawless as the characters were very good in their roles. The villains were excellent as they were comedic in their way." Zhongli said, to which Venti nodded in agreement.

"But those traps... Where do I even start?" Ei asked herself as the traps were very out there, "Slippery slopes on the stairs, paint buckets tied like a swinging ball, shattered glasses on the floor, falling iron, those traps would have killed them in an instant."

He chuckles, "Don't think about it too hard." He looked at his Power Watch and saw how much time had passed, "I think we should start making some dinner. We've been here for almost 13 hours."

They were very surprised by how much time had passed, "Then we should start cooking the meals!" Thoma nods, agreeing with Xiangling on the cooking.

Boboiboy tidies up the box and disc, then puts it back where he grabs it. He follows the others to the kitchen as the three chefs prepare the feast.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48.8K 1.6K 40
"...im not gonna lie, that was pretty cringe." What happens when an impulsive but also immature person gets chucked into a game that they're in love...
31.3K 308 27
Genshin Impact characters reacts to stuff. * My AU* P.S I don't own Genshin Impact
20.8K 726 11
(Gender neutral reader!) Y/N has been feeling a bit insecure lately and these feelings are continuing to grow. On the first day of the school year th...