𝙸𝚜𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘�...

By nur-aiesya-2002

ᴵˢᵉᵏᵃⁱ /異世界/ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ °°°ᴬ ᵍᵉⁿʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃˡᵗᵉʳⁿᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ... More

Readers Beware
Prologue
Chapter 1 [Since When I'm A Champion?]
Chapter 2 [I Didn't Even Returned With the Milk]
Chapter 3 [Level 1? Dang, That's Not Good]
Chapter 4 [Woah, An Actual Slime]
Chapter 5 [I Expected More Skeletons]
Chapter 6 [What A Fool I Was...]
Chapter 7 [The Realm of Eophisia]

World Map: Eophisia

6 0 1
By nur-aiesya-2002

Welcome to the Realm of Eophisia, traveler.

The Kingdom of Istilan

A kingdom that resides in the far west and the Mediterranean area. Its population is fully dominated by humans with the leading monarchy of a king. The kingdom is based on Europe and the Middle East with a touch of fantasy. Greatly known for their ruthless discrimination against non-human races and monsters.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Santok

A kingdom that thrives in the desert area of the far south. Its population is dominated by humans but does consist of beastmen citizens as a smaller minority. The kingdom is based on the Middle East with the tales from the One Thousand and One Nights brought to life. It is the biggest trading kingdom under the rule of the Sultan.

°°°°

The Rusa Empire

A kingdom that resides deep in the Far East with its monsoon climates. Heavily cautious and even hostile to outsiders. Its population is heavily dominated by humans with little minority of other races. The kingdom is based on the Ancient China Empire and Cultivation fantasy.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Sverige

A neutral kingdom that thrives in the harsh cold climate of the north. Merely joined the Obelisk Union under the heavy pressure of Istilan and Santok but that could change easily in the future. Its population is heavily dominated by humans but welcomes any citizens or visitors of any race with non-hostile intentions. The kingdom is based on the Nordic territories and Northern countries under the current rule of the Queen.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Izumor

The most recent kingdom was created when compared to the rest of the world. It was created under the Verdant Champion's rule. He had stayed behind in Eophisia after falling an elven maiden. A beautiful story where a kingdom with a mixed-race population was born under the rule of the Verdant Champion's descendants. It was created in the center of the four human kingdoms. Also, Ennja, the Goddess of Earth is worshiped and they used to guard the Verdant Axe. The kingdom is based on the countries of North Africa with a Mediterranean coastline and a Saharan desert interior.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Kerean

The only beastman kingdom in Eophisia and resides in the western area. Its population is completely dominated by beastmen with great hostility toward humans. However, the kingdom has a good relationship with Ciniel, Ezedia, and Brelon. A neutral truce with Ateatis. Although, great respect is given to the Four Champions. The kingdom thrives under the code of the jungle with their ruler, the Beast King and Beast Council.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Ezedia

The mystifying elven kingdom that thrives in the deep forest of the east-west. Its population is completely dominated by elves and a few fairies. The kingdom is very difficult to reach yet still made the most alliances with other kingdoms. Its religions are also varied where every deity is equally worshipped. A truly neutral kingdom under the rule of the Elf Queen.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Brelon

A dwaft kingdom that resides strongly in the mountain terrain. Much like Ezedia, the kingdom kept a good relationship with most other kingdoms. However, clashes occur when their dwarf pride has been wounded. Greatly known for their forging mastery. As forger masters, the God of Fire, Imlios, and the Goddess of Earth, Enja are specially worshipped. A morchachy kingdom under the rule of the Dwarf King with the tribal council.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Ateatis

The underwater kingdom that usually stays isolated from the rest of the world. Therefore, there is great hostility to outsiders, especially toward humans. Its population is diverse sea dwellers. The Goddess of Water, Tynulla is greatly worshipped where the Azure Trident used to resign.

°°°°

The Kingdom of Ciniel

A magical kingdom that resides high in the sky, far from common being's reach. Its population consists of a variety of bird-like beings, winged creatures and even flying beastmen. Have an especially good relationship and perhaps a friendly rival with Kerean. As beings of the sky, the God of Wind, Udenar is greatly worshiped and the Amber Bow used to be guarded. A monarchy kingdom under the rule of the Sky Queen with a tribal council that represents all the races that reside there.

°°°°

Realm of Usliven

A mysterious realm where it is known as the Spirit Realm of Eophisia. It's home to all manner of creatures, of all kinds, including dragons, elementals, fey, and even undead. Spellcasters could summon creatures from this realm to the Material Plane. Said to be the one realm that held the strongest connection with the deities and guardians of the Four Champions through indirect help. Although it held a neutral ground with all other creatures and kingdoms, there is some animosity towards the Demon Realm.

°°°°

Realm of Vuntis

The dreaded demon realm of Eophisia where such demonic beings lie. All the demonic and dark resides here under the bloodthirsty rule of the Demon King. A dark realm with a single gate that prevents this hell from unleashing to the Material Plane and reigns chaos throughout Eophisia.

Be careful of what you seek. There is terror beneath the beauty of these lands.

————————————————————

Author Note:
Oh god, I don't why this chapter was so difficult to publish, I kept getting issues. Finally, I got it to work.

Credit: Pinterest, these arts belong to their rightful owners. Thank you.

The Four Champions:
Imlios, the God of Fire
Champion: Tsubaki Futaba
Sacred Weapon: The Vermilion Sword

• Udenar, the God of the Wind
Champion: Erina Stein
Sacred Weapon: The Amber Bow

• Ennja, the Goddess Of Earth
Champion: Kiyo Nishiyama
Sacred Weapon: The Verdant Axe

• Tynulla, the Goddess of Water
Champion: Yumi King
Sacred Weapon: The Azure Trident

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 986 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
280K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
26.9K 1.4K 38
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
24K 921 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...