Best Mistake

By allhailqueendani

"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Character List
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42

Chapter 41.

388 7 2
By allhailqueendani

Now I just wanna know
Don't just sugar coat
Or say it all if you want
Now could you tell me like it is?
Pretty little fears
Music to my ears

6lack - Pretty Little Fears

After flicking off the lights and leaving the bathroom, I was about to go to bed when I heard a faint knock.Without hesitating, I approached the door and swung it open, knowing exactly whose face awaited me.

"Jazmin, you are without a doubt the most excruciatingly, difficult, stubborn obnoxious women I've ever met in my entire life." I told her as she lingered in the doorway.

"Me vuelves loca, hermosa... I swear half the time I want to softly strangle you to death, but in a nice way. The other half... I don't even know." I shook my head. Her worried gaze met mine, signaling that I had caused her concern. Acknowledging with a sigh, I widened the door's opening.

"Come in," was my response. As she walked by and entered the bedroom, I looked back to see if anyone was lingering in the hallway before I closed the door.

"Take a load off." I offered, motioning to the bed for her to sit down.

She shook her head.

"Okay then, how can I help you?"

"I can't stop thinking about what Audrey mentioned at dinner. I mean the chance of this sit down situation ending bad —"

"... are very high." I interrupted, and she narrowed her eyes.

"See you saying without blinking an eye is very concerning. Aren't you the least bit worried?" She said, and I just watched her, analyzing her body while she was distressed. She was in a light pink silk robe and a matching mini dress that had her full thighs on display and I bet if she bent over even the slightest bit, her private parts would be too.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"I can't help but notice how gorgeous you are when you're being a chicken."

"I'm being serious."

"So am I and I told you already there's nothing you need to worry about."

Her eyebrows scrunched,."I'm not worried, I'm annoyed."

"Well now, that you mention it, it's kind of the same look." I chuckled. Jazmin stared at me, not amused.

"I'll be fine, querida. I've done this a thousand times before, and survived." I tried to assure her, but she wasn't hearing it.

"Yeah, but what if this isn't like all the other times, you could seriously get hurt or worst... killed." She gasps, and the way she's stares up at me leaves no doubt in my mind that she harbors deep feelings for me.

"Come here." I urged her. Jazmin sighs, and walks across the carpet until she's standing right before me and tips her head backward to look me in the eye. My nape prickles. Can she see how she weakens me? How she makes me waver in my convictions?

"Jazmin," I inhaled deeply, placing my hand on the curve of her cheek, holding it there gently, "I promise you nothing is going to happen to me."

"But—"

"Just trust me." I told her, my thumb gently caressed her cheek.

"I'm pretty sure trust went out the window the day you accused me of being an informant." she muttered, pushing my hand from her face as frustrated tears pricked her eyes and I sighed, figures she was still sour about that.

"We're still on this?" I exhaled, and she fold her arms stubbornly.

"Of course we are."

"Jazmin, I don't know what you want from me?"

"I don't know maybe an explanation or here's one better an apology for the messed up shit you did." she cursed, and I sucked my teeth, of course she expected an apology, but I wasn't sorry for what I did, I didn't regret any of it in fact, if I had the chance to do it again I would and this may sound even more twisted, but I was happy it happened... I needed to scar her. I wanted something, a specific event, to remind her of who I was; and that FBI agent presented me with the perfect opportunity.

"Okay then, If I apologize, will you drop this?"

"Mm... Depends. Will you mean it?" she asked, her body swaying back and forth.

"I'll make it sound good, but in exchange, I want you to do something for me." I told her, and she nodded, waiting for me to proceed.

"From here on out, you have to work with me. At least try to find some light in who I am because at times all I'm going to give you is darkness."

"Okay." she sort of said lowly.

"Okay?" I asked, cupping her face, her eyes meet mine as she lean into my touch, nodding her head.

I move close enough so that I know she can hear me. I inhale, then say the three words that have been eating at me all night. The three words I never thought I would utter to her, or to anyone at all.

The three words that need, for some reason, to be said.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, the apology felt foreign to my tongue, but I sucked up the feel, not wanting to ruin the moment because this was just one of those cases where it was needed or nothing would be fixed.

"Thank you." she croons, and I smile, tempted to kiss her stubborn lips.

Finally, this was over, and now we could move on from this. I'm pretty sure we had plenty more obstacles to overcome in the future, but for right now, all I wanted to do was get in bed and feel her bare against me.

"Are you going to sleep with me tonight?"

"I don't know, you apologized, but I'm still slightly upset with you," she admits.

"Is that not something a little cuddling can fix? I'll let you be my little spoon."

"Your offer is very tempting, but I think I should sleep in my room, at least for tonight." she refused. My stomach sank with disappointment, my body not at all onboard with that idea. Still, I knew I couldn't push her last night. She'll come to me when she's ready.

"Fine, preciosa. Goodnight." I pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead before taking a seat on the bed.

Jazmin stood above me, fingers interlocked in front of her, a frown embedded in her face. "That's it?" she asked, making me quirk up an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You're just going to let me go back to my room without a fight?"

"Mhm, it's late, and you need to at least get some rest."

Jazmin bites down on her lip. "I mean yeah, but I just expected...more." she murmurs the last part, but it didn't go unheard.

I smirked, "Ooh, so you want me to beg you to stick around?"

"I didn't say that."  She shifts her weight from one foot to the other and blows out a breath.

I arch my brow. No?

"Well, your body language suggest otherwise," I said, grabbing her hand and guide her to me.

"Come on, angel, stay the night with daddy." I kissed the back of her hand. She nodded, looking at me with unreadable eyes before placing a hesitant palm on my face. My hand reached the nape of her neck and I pulled her face down to mine, kissing her deeply and passionately.

She was soft, but demanding. I was messy and desperate, but it worked. I kissed her firmer, my tongue entering her mouth. She gasps and pulls away, a hint of uncertainty in her eyes, as though her actions surprised her. I love it when she loses that control she holds on to so tightly. Watching her mask crack is such a delight.

I pulled her body closer to mine, kissing her lips again, gaining dominance over them as our lips parted. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and massage her tongue, all while my hand traveled up her inner thigh and I smirked as it connected with her private part. No underwear, as I suspected. I separated her lips with my fingers before placing a finger inside her tiny hole. She was slippery wet.

Her eyes widen a touch, and she steps back... I was unsure of what she was about to do. I mean, there was still a possibility of her leaving, but she didn't. Instead, she surprises me as she begins taking everything off slowly, holding my gaze the entire time.

Now, I'm so hard it fucking hurts, but I continue to restrain myself and keep watching her. When she's completely naked, I let my eyes roam over her perfect body.

"Should we lock the door?" she whispered.

"Meh, no one's going to walk in." I answered, pulling her onto my lap, making her straddle my hips.

"Fuck." I muttered, as she ground down on my erection. She moaned low at the feeling.

Jazmin brought her lips to mines and kissed me again, shortly before kissing my jaw and neck. Her tongue swirled and her sweet, full lips attached to the skin.

She push her hands up my shirt and trace my abs. The feeling of her warm, soft skin in contact with mine makes me groan. I grab a handful of her ass, then slap it, making her gasp. Before I stand, carrying her with me to the other side of the bed, where I laid her down gently.

Her breathing picks up when I dip down and rain kisses from her neck to her shoulder. I kiss down her stomach, placing a light peck over the tattoo on her ribs.

I keep kissing down, descending to her most sacred area "No." She grabs a fistful of my hair gently, and I raise my lips back to hers, "What do you want?"

"I want you to look me in the eyes as you make love to me."

I nod at her request and pull off my shirt, then do the same with my briefs, letting my piece go free. Jazmin looked at it, then at me.

"Let me," she whispered, pleading with her eyes, and I just couldn't say no. She grasp my cock in her palm, and stroke earning a groan in response from me ... Rubbing me up and down her sopping slit, whining when the tip touched her sensitive clit.

Eventually, she positioned herself and I prepared to feel her thick walls around me. She placed a bit of me inside, and I pushed the rest into her, not stopping until I'm balls deep buried in her.

"Fuck." I moaned, laying my arm beside her head, to stabilize myself. Meanwhile, she shudders as the feeling of being in full contact with each other settles.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was comfortable.

"Mhmm" she nods, shutting her eyes. I began moving my hips; thrusting inside her, marveling at the tight fit of her pussy.

The bed creaks underneath us and the lewd sounds of her quenching around me, along with my balls connecting with her skin, played throughout the room

"Tan Hermosa." I mutter, "You're so beautiful."

She opens her eyes, our eyes meet and lock, and we don't look away as I fuck her slowly, her hips raising to meet my thrusts. She let out small whimpers.

"I'm about to come." She pants and I push my lips on hers, tasting her and savoring the moment as she comes around me, moaning into my mouth.

Grabbing her hands, I pin them down above her head as I thrust inside her, keeping the movement slow and smooth.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you." she says, softly, a hazy look in her eyes.

"Good girl." I cooed, hitting a spot deep inside her that made her clench even tighter around me.

"Tell me you're mines."

Clenching her walls around me; legs shaking and holding her breath, "I'm yours."

Her admission and the way her pussy rippled around me filled me with triumph. I thrust into her, again and again, working in and out of her perfect fucking cunt, determined to make her orgasm again.

She moans, her mouth falling agape, and I lean over, capturing her bottom lip between my teeth... So fucking luscious and soft, I had to restrain myself from biting down and drawing blood.

Her body bows off my chest. Even when I stop, she's still breathing hard, but she rocks back against me. I groan a little at the sound of her whines and watching her breast bounce, sweat glistening off her beautiful bronze skin.

I figured it was time to pick up the pace, so I fastened my pumps... My hips rolled, feeling her tighten almost impossibly more.

Jazmin writhed all over my cock, but even though her body was going wild, her eyes were focused on me and I gripped tight to the bedsheets to keep from grabbing her.

'Fuck,' I chanted repeatedly in my head.

"Fernando," she moans, her sharp nails digging into my back, and it take everything in me not to come at the sound of her sexy voice.

"You're about to come again?"

"Yes..." she whimpered, eyebrows knitting together.

"I've got you, angel." I assured her, pulling my hands from beside her head and sitting up. I pushed the back of her legs further apart, giving myself a better view of me disappearing into her puffy sex.

I spit down onto her glistening pussy, pushing myself further inside...stroking her juices all over my hardness, and she moans.

"God, you're so..." she spoke, voice tight.

"What, big?" I teased, trying to hold on to at least a shred of control.

"I know, baby, but you take me so well."

Well, was an understatement. Her pussy gripped me perfectly. I had fucked my fair share of women over the years, and maybe it was bullshit to think this way, but no one's pussy had ever fit me so perfectly.

"I can't—" she cried, her body shaking. She was clearly overstimulated.

"Can't what?"

"Take more." she whimpered, lifting her waist so high that I almost slipped out, but I prevented that from happening by pulling her closer to me all while maintaining a consistent flow, making her hips rock, and soon her breath quickened showing she was near her climax.

"Yes, you can. Now come for me." I demanded, and those enormous eyes clouded with desire as she did what she was told.

I watched her back arching off the bed as an orgasm rakes her body and she let out a loud scream of pleasure.

"Good girl, coming undone so perfectly for me." I praised, and her cheeks flamed, limbs shaking, while I gripped her thighs down so that she would relax.

Meanwhile, I did one last stroke, so fucking deep, cumming as far into her as I could, my own legs trembling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.3K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
183K 4.5K 67
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
126K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
30.3K 1.7K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...