[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

By ShotgunTH

Military are being send to fantasy world after being attacked by Isekai empire "Xenue" but found out that the... More

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: The discovery
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 4: URA!
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 10: Intelligence Service
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II

120 6 0
By ShotgunTH

Noted: The name format of characters will be changed as I didn't fully understand it till now, apologize for my mistake.

__________

"Building Yamato was like forging the ultimate sword, while everyone else was making machine guns"

- World of Warship Asia, 2015.

__________

"Holy shit! It's the biggest Battleship in the world!"

"The Yamato..."

"The Japanese gonna put the hope of helping us in that floating pieces of junk?"

"If an 18.1 in (46cm) gun can't penetrate this dome then there is nothing we can do"

__________

Japanese Battleship Yamato.

(Credit: Drawing Database)

Built: 1937-1940.

Commission: December 16, 1941

Displacement: 65,027 t (64,000 long ton)(normal) 71,650 t (70,527 long ton)(full load)

Length: 862 ft 10 in (263 m)

Beam: 127 ft 7 in (38.9 m)

Draught: 36 ft 1 in (11 m)

Installed power: 12 Kampon boilers.

Propulsion: 4 shafts; 4 steam turbines.

Speed: 27 knots (50 km/h, 31 mph)

Range: 7,200 nmi (13,300 km; 8,300 mi) at 16 knots (30 km/h, 18 mph)

__________

Armament (1945)

3× triple, 46cm (18.1 in) Type 94 Main Battery

2× triple 15.5cm (6.1 in) Type 3 Secondary Battery

12× twin 12.7cm (5 in) Type 89 Anti-Aircraft Artillery

162 × triple 2.5cm (1 in) Type 96 Anti-Aircraft Artillery

4× twin 13.2mm (0.52 in) AA machine guns

Ammunition:

Armor Piercing Shell Type 91

Armor Piercing Shell Type 1

Anti-Air Shell Type 3 San Shiki (Beehive Shell)

__________

Armour

Waterline Belt: 410mm (16.1 in)

Deck: 200-226.5mm (7.9-8.9 in)

Gun turrets: 650mm (25.6 in)(face)

Barbettes: 12.75 in (324m

Aviation

2 catapults

7 Nakajima E8N or Nakajima E4N

__________

BANG-!

BANG-!

BANG-!

Denton fires his Lee-Enfield rifle at the crystal. It all bounces off the crystal

He looked and saw that it was no use, Nothing he do could make the crystal turn this dome off, He lowered his rifle down and thought of a way to deactivate this dome.

"Dang it... What can we do now..." He said. He then looks at others who shake their head because there is truly nothing they can do.

He then looks at Cong. But Cong is seen loading his AK47, Switching to Automatic fire mode, and then he aims it at the crystal and...

"Get down!" Danton shouts before ducking to cover.

BANG-! BANG-! BANG-! BANG-! BANG-! BANG-! BANG-! BANG-! BANG-!

Cong fired his AK47 full-auto at the crystal but all of the bullets bounced off and did no damage to the crystal.

All 4 of them except Cong lay on the ground or hid behind some object because the bullet that bounced off could have hit them.

"Fottuto idiota!"
(Fucking idiot!)

Elio shouts.

"At least warn us before you fire your fucking gun! It could hit us!" He yells in anger.

"Blah blah blah, tôi đếch thèm quan tâm."
(Blah blah blah, I don't care.)

Cong said while reloading his AK but setting the safety on.

B-B-BOMB-!!!

B-B-BOMB-!!!

A loud cannon sound can be heard firing from outside the building.

"Đó là gì?"
(What is that?)

KABOOM-!!!

There was a sound of some kind of cannon firing, And it was followed by a sound impact from outside.

Denton saw that there was a door which according to the map, Will lead to the balcony which have a good view of the whole city.

All of them walk outside and feel the air after being inside the building for more than an hour.

They looked and saw that, Far away, At the sea, Two big battleships could be seen, It was a very iconic one.

"That is the Yamato and Musashi!" Cong shouts in an exciting tone.

"The biggest battleship I ever saw," Elio said, It was like he didn't care at all.

"Even if it was the largest battleship in the whole either world, How would it change the situation? We all are trapped in here" Denton said.

"That's the 46cm naval gun! It will at least do some damage to this dome!" Cong shouts.

"Mr. Diep, you like battleships that much?" Ralph asks.

"Not that much, Before joined the army, I played a lot of warship games with my friends," Cong said, Totally not referring to 'that' game with the health bar.

"Actually... Our group was formed this day, We didn't even know each other, Why don't we tell some story of our past? There is nothing we can do anyway." Kover said.

"Hm... Sound good to me" Elio said.

"Yeah me too," Cong said.

"I will start first then, I was drafted into the 261st Infantry Division after that damn portal opened and kill everyone in my class, The reason I'm not killing myself yet is that I still have my fiancée waiting for me back in Köln (Cologne)" Ralph, The German soldier said.

"Köln? That city where that Pershing VS Panther thing happened in 1944? Anyways."

"I was already in the 19th Infantry Regiment of Quân đội Nhân dân Việt Nam (Vietnam People's Army or VPA) and we got sent here just a week before this, We only portal the patrol at Ha Long before this" Cong, The Vietnamese soldier said.

"I was an artist before joined the 32nd Infantry Division, 2 weeks before the portal opened, We got sent here a month ago., I refuse to continue," Elio, The Italian soldier said.

"Weird but alright, I was uh... The youngest in my family and the last one to join the 47th Infantry Regiment of Magyar Királyi Honvédség (Royal Hungarian Army) and after I was done training, We immediately got sent here for this operation. The reason I joined was because those bustards hurt my childhood girlfriend while we were at Tatabanya... I still keep the sketchbook of her drawing with me, It is back at the base so don't ask about it now." Kover said.

"Well kid, Hope your girlfriend recovers, Anyway, I was in the 177th Infantry Brigade and we were the ones who attacked and captured Tomas a few months ago. I worked at the factory before this" Denton said.

B-B-BOMB-!!!

B-B-BOMB-!!!

All 5 of them looked out at the sea and saw that Both Yamato and Musashi were firing again after they had finished reloading, Which took around 40 seconds, For some reason, it was longer this time.

KABOOM-!!!

Eighteen 48cm shells hit the dome and apparently, It damaged the dome and had a little crack on the dome wall.

"See!? I told you that it would work!" Cong shouts at Denton.

"It did work, But how long would it take to destroy this dome? They might even run out of ammunition and we would still be stuck in this goddamn dome" Denton said.

"And we will run out of bullets and die, OR, get captured by those Xenue," Elio said.

"...Private Elio G. Teobaldo, It seems like we have the same mindset and we could be a friend," Denton said.

"I wouldn't mind being friends with Grandpa like you sir," Elio said.

Elio and Cong were from the 2023 era, While the rest 3 were from the 1944 era, Denton is a like grandpa to Elio and Cong if we use the logic of age.

"I wonder what others are doing right now," Kover said.

"Let me guess, Those Amerikan will send a bomber to carpet bomb this dome, It won't work," Ralph said.

__________

Kevin, Gotthard, Naston (Chaffee commander) Petit (Calliope commander) Corbin (Jumbo commander), and Linwood (Abarm commander) sat on the crates and watched as the Yamato and Musashi fired their guns.

"Never in my life would have guessed that I will be saved by the Jap with their biggest battleship..." Petit said.

"If they fail to do so, We are all dead. Sooner or later we will be dead for sure." Corbin said.

"Those Xenue will capture us and use those tanks to further improve their military for sure." Linwood says.

"This might be the last time, we all get to see each other." Gotthard said.

"Why don't you tell us something about what you did before this war, Mr. Gotthard?" Linwood said while looking toward Gotthard.

"Tell us what you did before this, Mr. Gotthard, I would like to know." Petit said.

"Eh, sure." Gotthard replied.

__________

March 12, 1944

Panzer School, [RESTRICT], Germany.

Gotthard was talking to the group of around 40 Panzer crews that is under his command, All of them are his students.

"Today we will be training using a real tank, We will use the Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausführung F, In this training section only the gunner, loader, and commander will be in the turret, After that section is finished the driver and co-driver will join in and begin another section, where we will be trained in another area"

All the students listened carefully, Among them was the gunner Chris Volkmer, The loader Peter Walther, and the commander Herman Bambach.

Eight Panzer IV Ausf F park quietly in the field, Waiting for the crew to operate it.

Many of the officers inspected the tank for safety reasons, Gotthard was one of them, He inspected the tank those 2 were gonna be used.

"Everything seems fine," Gotthard said as he came out of the turret hatch, His Tiger loader was there too. As well as 2 of his students that gonna be using this tank.

"Yeah, Operating the Tiger was not that hard but if I could, I would choose the Panzer IV over the Tiger because the Tiger is very unreliable." Jorg, Gotthard's loader said to those 3.

"But the Panzer IV is not as strong as the Tiger, Those Soviet communists are not scared of just a Panzer IV" Herman said.

Gotthard gets down and steps onto the ground.

"You 3, Get inside, We will start training soon"

Those 3 students quickly climbed on and went inside the turret.

"How long do we still have to train until we can go fight those Soviet tanks?" Chris asks.

"Just after this, We will be departing for the eastern front." Gotthard answer.

...

"All of them should be ready for training, Is the mockup target set up?" Gotthard asks another officer.

"Yes sir, The mockup of Soviet T-34 has been set up"

"They should be start now," Gotthard said.

One by one, The Panzer IV opened fire at the mock-up target.

"Peter, Load the shell," Herman said to the loader.

"AP, Loaded," Peter answered.

"Chris, Aim at that target on our right"

Gotthard failed to do one thing, He didn't properly inspect the tank's ammunition storage compartments and the ammo it had.

There was a mechanical defect in the tank's ammunition rack which Gotthard and the 3 failed to see.

The tank turret started to spin and when it was aimed at its target, It fired the 7.5cm guns.

It turret then traversed to the left and Peter reached for another shell to reload...

...

"So far so good sir, Nothing went wrong"

"Seem like it, I will give them some reward after this training is finished," Gotthard said.

"There was a report that some Panzer IVs have mechanical defects in the ammo rack, But it was rare, But it still could cause some big problems, Such as ammunition become unstable when the turret was traversed rapidly and it could explos-"

KABOOM-!!!!!!!!

The turret of the Panzer IV Chris, Peter, And Herman was command exploded, A blast killing the gunner and commander inside instantly. The loader was severely wounded.

The training was halted, Gotthard quickly ran to the burning wreckage of the tank, To save whoever he could.

Despite his best efforts to rescue Peter, Gotthard was unable to extract him from the burning wreckage before the flames engulfed the tank.

...

__________

"And after that, I almost got sent to Afika to fight the British, Things never went as planned because D-Day happened and we were sent to France instead, Then the Portal appeared and now I was here." Gotthard said.

"What about you? Lieutenant Linwood?" Gotthard ask Linwood.

"How do I even start, Back a few years ago I was in charge of my platoon, I... made the mistake of flanking the enemy while I disregarding the high command, 5 of our men died and I was sent to station at other place instead," Linwood tells his past.

"And since there is nothing we can do, Why don't you all tell us too? We don't even know your guys" Linwood refers to Naston, Petit, and Corbin.

"Who should start first?" Kevin asks.

"Why don't you start first Lieutenant Petit?" Corbin asks.

"I got put in charge of Calliope in August, They said that thanks to the Germans having stopped attacking their convoys they were able to send Calliope to France. But my tank didn't get transport by ship from mainland US to France, It just went past the portal and it somehow found its way here." Petit said.

"I was in command of my newest light tank just a few days ago, This is basically my first time in this world, They said this tank was supposed to be in service a lot later, Maybe around December but they already sent 3 of them to our platoon, Don't ask how I don't even know," Naston said.

"I was already in command of this "Jumbo" since July and even before went past that portal to this place, I was in command of Sherman with a 75mm gun before this," Corbin said.

B-B-BOMB-!!!

B-B-BOMB-!!!

The Yamato and Musashi fire their main gun at the dome again, More damage appears on the dome.

"How long would it take to destroy this dome?" Petit asks.

"Probably another 3 hours since they seem to take quite some time to reload and shoot." Kevin replied.

"Wonder what others did right now." Linwood said.

__________

A tank full of Oil-X is being stored in one giant room, More than 20 Tanks full of Oil are in there.

A group of 1944 Soviet soldiers from the 15th regiment were tasked to guard the area until they were able to destroy the dome.

They were also able to capture many Xenue workers as a POW, Around 10 of them.

One of them stands out the most, Her name was Chiyo, She's one of the workers responsible for drilling the Oil-X from underground.

"How dare you dirty useless piece of shit touch me! Get your hand off me!" She shouts while Private Nazar Kovalchuk, The Ukrainian/Russian soldier takes her to the room where they put all the POWs in.

"Shut your mouth! You're lucky we're not in the motherland or else we would send you all to the gulag." Nazar shouts and puts her to sit on the ground.

While Chiyo continued to yell, He adjusted his Mosin-Nagant and just walked away to his friend.

When he got there, His friend Yosyp was looking out the window, So Nazar joined him.

"That girl sure is a pain in the ass, What do you do?" He asks Yosyp.

"Look at other buildings, Nothing much we can do since we have to guard this room, For whatever reason those Xenue think the store room should be built on the third floor." Yosyp replied.

Suddenly, Another Soviet soldier shouts at someone.

"Get out of here you fucking Nazi!"

"We don't need you here!"

Both Nazar and Yosyp looked at the door and saw 2 German Wehrmacht soldiers standing at the door with the Kar 98k as their firearm.

Some Soviets rise and point their Mosin-Nagant at those Germans while shouting to get them away.

The bad blood between the Soviets and the Nazis is beyond the point where it can be fixed because the German attack the USSR in 1941 despite having the treaty signed before World War II even started.

Despite being allies and working together for more than a month, The bad blood and hatred both of them have toward each other stay alive and will never be fixed until the end of all of this.

"Was zum Teufel macht ihr beiden hier? Bewacht die Fabrik 3!"
(What the hell are you two doing here? Guard the Factory 3!)

Raple shouts to the two Wehrmacht soldiers before dragging both of them out of the room before they get killed by the Soviets.

"Yeah run away and cry your pig!" One of the Soviet soldiers shouts before slamming the door close.

__________

3rd B-17 Squadron of Misura Airbase.

60 km+ from Jaserki.

The sky is full of Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, The clouds around them are like a fog to them.

They need to be quick and destroy the dome before the troops in the dome run out of ammunition and supplies.

They were supported to be used in a backup operation in case this operation fell but they didn't expect it to be this bad.

A dome is a thing no one knew Xenue was able to do, Not even the best intelligence service knows about this, The biggest mistake yet.

20 B-17G are carrying eight 1000Ib AN-M65A1 bombs. All of them have one simple goal, Destroy the dome and save the man in there.

__________

(Credit: Wikipedia)

Statistics:

Crew: 10

Length: 74 ft 4 in (22.66 m)

Wingspan: 103 ft 9 in (31.62 m)

Height: 19 ft 1 in (5.82 m)

Empty weight: 36,135 lb (16,391 kg)

Max takeoff weight: 65,500 lb (29,700 kg)

Max speed: 287 mph (462 km/h)

Range: 2000mi (3,219 km, 1,738 nmi)

Powerplant: 4 × Wright R-1820-97 "Cyclone" turbo supercharged radial engines, 1,200 hp (895 kW) each

Propellers: 3-bladed Hamilton-Standard constant-speed propeller

Armament:

13× .50 in (12.7 mm) M2 Browning machine guns.

__________

One of the B-17S was named"Ujarak" with the number "351" (3rd Squadron, 5th airbase (Misura Airbase), 1st aircraft) painted on the tail, It was the new system used in the Xenue world.

The pilot, George "Wincon" Wallerson talked to his crew.

"Don't worry boy, We're at 11,000 ft. No Xenue aircraft in this area can get up this high to shoot us down" Wincon said to his crew.

The gunner, Haven J. Dederick, spoke up.

"Those Xenueian aircraft are like the Japanese aircraft, It's bad, Am I right Elton?" He asks the ball turret gunner.

"Oh yeah, They have such a bad plane when compared to us." He replied back to Haven.

They chat like normal until the radio from another B-17 comes up.

"I think we spotted some plane around 2 O'clock, Could be the bomber from another airbase, It is almost as big as our B-17"

"Roger that, Keep your eye open" Wincon replied.

But after that, A line of bullets pierced through the fuselage of that B-17, Killing the crew inside.

"Shit! It's an enemy aircraft!" The person on the radio shouts while his B-17 continues to get shot at.

"Ah god dang it! Where's the goddamn escort!" George shouts before maneuvering his B-17 to the left and other B-17 follow.

Then the enemy appears out of the cloud at high speed.

It looks like the Bf-110G but it is bigger, And it has 3 turrets on it like on the B-29 and another one under, The side has no Air Force roundel or insignia, Not even the number.

Twin piston engine, Same tail design as Bf-110, But with 4 turrets, Each one has a twin 20mm autocannon. It was the Mukel M-27 Flying Anti-Dragon, A new aircraft which had not entered production and was not even being tested, Yet, There was one here, unknown to the 3rd Alliance.

"The hell is that!?" The pilot screamed before his B-17 was shot like Swiss cheese by Six 20mm, His B-17 went up in flame and fell from the skies.

"take out that aircraft!" George shouts to his crew and the radio.

Haven and others quickly fired their Browning machine guns at the enemy, It took a hit but it was also very durable.

The M-27 took another B-17 down like it was cutting a piece of cake but the US Bomber not gonna let it slide.

After some more shots, the M-27 went up in flame and it fell out of the skies.

"Enemy aircraft destroyed. Process with the mission."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 367 12
In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the people of the globe, it seems that they will...
5.4K 79 16
One man. One ship. These are the Arrowhead squadron who fought against hostile extraterrestrial life and protect the home planet called... Earth. But...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
35.2K 860 26
A group of soldiers get isekai'd into a world of swords and magic. With an arsenal of modern weapons will they be able to survive this new world?