πš†πšŽ π™²πšŠπš— π™±πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜πšŽπšœ...

By Lily_May2105

Multiple scenarios and possible AU's I've written for the My Hero Academia universe. Will include: - Fluff ... More

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
- π™»πšŽπšŠπš— π™Ύπš— π™ΌπšŽ -
- π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™³πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ -
- πš‚πšπšŠπš’ π™Άπš˜πš•πš -
- πš†πš‘πšŠπš π™»πš’πšŽπšœ π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπšœπš” -

- π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 πšƒπš‘πš’πš—πš” π™Ήπšžπšœπš πšπšžπš— -

80 2 0
By Lily_May2105

(SEASON 6 EP6)

When Shigaraki wakes up, his new power also stirs something within him. That's when Shigaraki sees it for the first time, a light so blinding that could match All Might himself. Izuku Midoriya was the key to everything.

Or...

Shigaraki's thoughts after he wakes up and Midoriya makes a decision.
*****

Shigaraki knew that a price must be paid when anyone sought power. But when he signed up to take on his master's quirk, he didn't expect to hear voices inside his head.

After contacting Gigantomachia, a voice had called out to Shigaraki, a soft-spoken demand, perhaps remnants of a past life.

"One For All..." The voice of his master cooed.

An intense flash of pain went through Shigaraki's body and that's when he saw it.

An image of a familiar green-haired boy, basking in a blinding light. A symbol of goodness and justice, all things Shigaraki wasn't.

Shigaraki barely had a chance to contemplate what had just happened when Endeavor released an attack of hell-blazing fire in his direction.

The fire covered the ground and touched almost everything in its wake. Even when Shigaraki's flesh had burned off, it didn't take long for it to regenerate as he managed to fly past Endeavor.

Endeavor let out a roar and punched Shigaraki into the ground, like a burning phoenix.

However, despite the fire's intensity, it didn't stop Shigaraki from blasting Endeavor away from him.

The blast was so big that it managed to blow out the fire from Endeavor's previous attack.

Shigaraki found some leftover equipment from the demolished lab, the urge from before grew as well as the ringing of his master's voice.

Recalling his last conversation with the doctor, Shigaraki knew that something deep within him was urging him to act.

It was much different than before, as it wasn't a desire to kill but for Tomura to take what was rightfully his.

One For All-No, Izuku Midoriya's light was blinding, and Shigaraki wanted to claim it all for himself.

Shigaraki knew what he wanted right then and there as Endeavor attempted to attack him once again, but Shigaraki repelled back with a golden barrier, emanating from his hand.

"I must have it...Where is One For All?" Shigaraki said with a growl and Endeavor looked at him in surprise.

"One For All?" Endeavor echoed, forgetting that his comm was still open.

As Shigaraki continued to resist Endeavor, his eyes turned into a rainbow-like color. Before him, he saw the lights of every hero miles away. One light stood out in particular, effortlessly shining.

"One For All. Ah, there you are..."

Pushing Endeavor away with brute force, Shigaraki propelled himself forward leaving behind a gust of wind and what remained of the lab.

-

On the other side of the battlefield, Izuku felt his stomach drop once he heard Burnin repeat Endeavor's message.

Midoriya had known Shigaraki was awake once the villain had opened his eyes.

He knew because One For All had reacted in a way it hadn't before as the familiar hum of energy had flickered for a moment. Almost as if it sensed the upcoming danger.

Then the voice of the first user came and filled Izuku's heart with dread. A warning that darkness was fast approaching, the epitome of evil.

Shigaraki was after him.

Endeavor's voice rang out over the comms, a warning that Shigaraki was heading toward the evacuation site.

Looking around him, Midoriya saw the remaining heroes assisting civilians to get them far away from the battle zone.

Midoriya tensed hearing their labored groans of anguish and confusion at having to abandon everything on the spot. The situation was growing worse by the minute, and if Shigaraki found him here, all hell would break loose.

A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek, and with determination coursing through his veins, Izuku knew what he had to do.

Taking off in a run toward the now-destroyed city, Midoriya resolved that while he couldn't face Shigaraki head-on, he could lead him far away from the evacuees.

Izuku's thoughts were interrupted when he heard the voice of his childhood friend.

"You can't tell them your secret. The heroes would try to split their forces to protect you and the civilians." Bakugo said, running beside Midoriya.

"Yeah, I know." Midoriya countered. He knew all too well about the danger that would come if the world knew about One For All.

All Might had insisted Izuku refrain from telling anyone else, even his own mother. But now, Izuku feared that One For All could no longer remain a secret.

Activating their quirks, the pair jumped mid-air towards the city, with Midoriya relying on Black Whip to grasp onto buildings and with Bakugo using Explosion to propel himself.

Bakugo had the same idea as Midoriya, concluding that getting him far away would be their best bet.

Due to the amount of smoke and debris that covered the city from Shigaraki's earlier attack it made things harder to see anything from a distance.

'There's debris everywhere and a good amount of distance between us, he probably can't see me. Unless he has some other way of tracking me down...'

Izuku shuddered at the idea but knew he couldn't stop now and stuck with his resolve.

'Come on...This way!'

Izuku's thoughts were in disarray, and along with the prickling of his skin, his quirk flickered once more.

The boy had always felt a sense of comfort when One For All crackled and danced over his skin. But today, the power surged through him abnormally as he got further away.

One For All could feel the eyes of a predator lurking nearby and felt a sense of protectiveness from within. The danger was adamant, and the users feared for Ninth's safety, as All For One's successor seemed to have grown a lot in power.

"He's just a kid." Seventh protested. "He can't face Shigaraki head-on now."

First was just as concerned as Seventh but his parting words were, "My brother will not stop at nothing until he's obtained us in whatever form he takes. But while Ninth must carry this burden, he will not be alone."

-

Shigaraki was having a hard time because the further Midoriya went the distance between them grew, especially with Endeavor hot on his trail.

But Shigaraki can feel him though, as All For One responded enthusiastically to be united with its other half. The strange sensation was tugging him forward in a way he wouldn't have deemed possible.

Shigaraki wondered if this feeling of incompleteness would fade once he took One For All.

"It seems that we're the same now, Izuku Midoriya," Shigaraki said with an unexpected fondness reaching his voice.

Despite how much Shigaraki hated the boy, he could no longer deny the interchangeable connection they shared. It was sickening, to say the least, but knew once he took One For All, these sentimental feelings would cease to exist.

-

A mix of adrenaline and terror shook Izuku's core once the communicators stopped working.

Kacchan must've felt it too, because Midoriya could hear the stiffness in his voice when he pointed it out.

A vision of last summer in Kamino appeared in Midoriya's head and how terrifying it was to be in All For One's presence.

It was a miracle that Izuku and his classmates made it out alive.

Suddenly, a burst of smoke enveloped Midoriya and Bakugo. Both boys went into their fighting positions and prepared for the worst, but the magnitude of Shigaraki's darkness spread like wildfire.

Midoriya and Bakugo froze as they stared at the man before them. He was hunched over, almost like he was in pain, but the smirk on his face didn't waver.

Shigaraki's hand, broken and bloody, then reached out.

Midoriya and Bakugo felt their confidence wavering, and it showed on the cracks that had begun to form on their skin.

"Izuku Midoriya." Shigaraki purred, looking into the younger boy's eyes.

"Give me One For All..."

A demand, not a request.

Midoriya wanted to run but the same feeling of fear that night in Kamino overpowered him.

Everything flickered before Izuku as the hand drew closer. Was this it? Would his effort to run be the cost of the legacy All Might had entrusted to him?

Thankfully, it wasn't.

Seconds before Shigaraki made contact with Midoriya, the sound of a jet engine was heard, and a figure whooshed past Shigaraki, disappearing with the two children.

Izuku looked up to see that Gran Torino was the one who saved them and let out a noise of surprise.

"After I heard One For All over the radio, I was afraid he would track you down. Were you planning on fighting him by yourselves? Nonsense. Shigaraki's decay destroys everything it touches; the smallest piece of debris can kill you on contact." The old man chided before adding, "He's not someone you can handle on your own."

Izuku shrunk upon himself and glanced at the older hero he admired. He knew that Gran Torino was right but didn't want to become a burden to the heroes because he was now considered a target.

"Well, we can try!" Midoriya said earnestly, his gaze flickering back to Shigaraki, who they left in the dust.

"Don't forget, the pro heroes aren't dead yet! Those of us left will handle him." Gran Torino's voice hardened behind the reassurance of his tone.

Izuku nodded numbly but still felt a sense of dread.

The hero trainee had seen the look in Shigaraki's eyes when he came close to touching him. They weren't unhinged or unfocused but more driven compared to their encounter in the mall.

Shigaraki's actions also held more confidence and intention, making him a frightening opponent.

If Gran Torino hadn't shown up, Shigaraki would have likely killed Midoriya and Bakugo after taking One For All.

At that thought, something stirred in Izuku's chest, and he felt an intense sadness replacing the weight on his shoulders.

It was strange because Midoriya was sure these feelings of sadness were directed toward Shigaraki or perhaps someone else.

Izuku shook his head and let the wind fly in his face. 'It doesn't matter how I feel because either way, he must be stopped.'

Whether it was some cursed fate or destiny, Tomura Shigaraki would keep finding him.

And Izuku doesn't think he'll be able to escape next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...