Another Mess...

By UnknownDreamsOfLife

(GB!Hazbin Hotel x Janitor Male Reader) Here stands a young man with headphones, entering a building that was... More

[-:-] IDENTIFICATION [-:-]
[-:-] THE CO-WORKERS [-:-]
[-:-] THE HORIZON TRAINING: SECURITY [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY ???: THE LEAK [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 00: THE DEAL [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 01: EXPEDITION [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 02: ITSY BITSY SPIDER [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 03: HAPPY HOTEL [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY ???: SOON TO BE OPENED [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 04: THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT (PILOT) [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 00: DISCUSSION [-:-]
[-:-] INTERMISSION 01: THE INCOMING INTERVIEW [-:-]
[-:-] THE INTERVIEW AND TRAILER [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 05: OVERTURE [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 01: THE NEW JAZZ [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 06: RADIO KILLED THE VIDEO STAR [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 02: TAKING SO LONG [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 07: SCRAMBLED EGGS [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 03: RUN A WAY [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 08: MASQUERADE [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 04: UNTITLED [-:-]
[-:-] INTERMISSION 02: ASK Y/N! [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 05: BOOK IT [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 10: MAMA DRAMA [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 06: BAR TALK [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 11: WELCOME TO HEAVEN [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 07: LAID TO REST [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 12: WHAT'S UP, DANGER? [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 08: WEBBED UP [-:-]
[-:-] THE HORIZON: LAST SCENARIOS [-:-]
[-:-] ENTRY 13: THE SHOW MUST GO ON [-:-]
[-:-] SESSION 09: ONE LAST MESSAGE [-:-]
[-:-] INTERMISSION 03: THE LUCID TALKSHOW WITH UDOL! (ASK THE HH CAST!) [-:-]
[-:-] (SPECIAL) ENTRY 14: THE LUCID TALKSHOW WITH UDOL: BEHIND THE MESS! [-:-]

[-:-] ENTRY 09: UNALTERABLE CLUTTER [-:-]

2.6K 104 203
By UnknownDreamsOfLife

???

...

...

...

*Splat!*

A decapitated head dropped down onto the ground. A giant figure walked up, approaching someone very slowly while dragging someone's begging body.

"PLEASE! I'M SORRY, I WON'T COME BACK HERE AGAIN!" The man begged, beaten up.

However, the giant stayed silent. Instead, he tossed him. A young teenager, was slowly approaching the man. The teenager coldly looked at him, lifting a barbed wire bat. He swung, quick, making his head-

...

Everything around froze, and the only thing that was louder was the footsteps arriving to the scene. Someone walked up to the frozen people...it was Y/N. He stood there, looking at them.

"...Ain't that cute. A young misguided psychopath, soon turned into a janitor." Y/N joked about the teenager, who seems to be his younger self.

He lightly chuckled about it...before going silent. Y/N sighed, and his surroundings disappeared. Instead, he found himself in a galaxy, floating around.

He flipped his hair back so Oculus could see. The third eye projected out memories, Y/N scrolling through them. It dated back to his human days, and his activities during Hell.

Unlike his usual self...He seemed off. Instead of his laidback and smug look...Y/N looked miserable. The janitor stops his projections, and closed his eyes.

...

...

...

_______________

Hazbin Hotel...

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

Y/N woke up from his slumber, his arm handing off his bed. He used Oculus to try and shut off the alarm...Only for him to have multiple attempts to actually get it right, due to his inaccuracy of throwing objects.

Once the alarm stopped, Y/N got up, stretching. He walked up, approaching the speed bag. He hits it slowly, before making it go in a rhythm with each beat he hits. Y/N stopped, walking away from the speed bag.

He kicked up his broom, catching it smoothly. Y/N now went to the bathroom, checking himself in the mirror. He took a deep breath, and walked away.

"Man...where did I place my headphones again?" Y/N questioned, scratching his head. He knelt down, feeling the floor's vibrations.

Y/N stood back up, locating the headphones. He picked it up and places it on his head. The janitor would pull out his phone, before putting on a song he listens to.

"Alright..." Y/N opened his door, walking out his room.

The hallway was empty, due to him being up early...Or so you thought. Y/N looked around, before whispering out a name.

"...Niff?" Y/N quietly said her name.

Suddenly, Niffty came speeding through, her one eye looking with glee.

"Hi again, Y/N!" Niffty exclaimed giving his leg a hug.

"Heya. You ready to get cleaning? Charlie probably wants this spotless real quick." Y/N asked.

"Mhm! Anything with you included, I shall do!" Niffty said, getting a duster. Y/N gave her a pat on the head.

"Oh, by the way, I might be heading out after this. You don't mind keeping the place spotless for me when I'm gone, do ya?" Y/N asked.

"Yep! I'll make sure those pesky bugs won't harm you!" Niffty said.

"And your other friends as well?" Y/N specified.

"Uh...yeah, sure." Niffty didn't seem to care about that part.

"That's my Niff. Let's get cleaning." Y/N directed, the two heading their separate ways to clean up.

...

After most of the hotel was cleaned up, Y/N was heading back inside his room. However, he wouldn't stay there for too long.

The skateboard from before was seen, Y/N staring directly at it with awe. He picked it up, knowing what he must do.

...

There lies KeeKee, sleeping peacefully on the couch. She woke up, stretching...before being startled by Y/N collapsing onto the floor, his face sliding on the red carpet. The cat slowly approached, tapping her paw on him.

"Trial and error, they say. You good, Oculus?" Y/N asked his third eye...which replied by tossing a pillow directly at his face.

"Fine, I'll do it outside. Sorry KeeKee." He kneeled down, brushing the cat's head.

KeeKee responded with a purr, before walking away from him. Y/N sighed, now heading to the exit of the hotel.

_______________

Y/N puts on his headphones, cracking his neck. He puts his foot on the skateboard, keeping it grounded. The janitor now turned on his phone, heading to his music app.

However, he was stopped by the fact an ad played when he was about to play his tunes. Y/N reactivated the app, swiping to get his song...only to be stopped on the sixth.

"Man, I know this is in Hell, but at least don't make me pay for a premium account just so I can actually pick a song..." Y/N complained about it.

"...Fuck it. It is what it is. I'll get the free trial later." Y/N shrugged, placing his phone back inside his pocket.

"Like the very few good days on Earth...I'm rollin'." Y/N said, kicking the ground as he skates.

He skates down the hill which lead to the entrance of the hotel. Y/N pulled out his phone, scrolling through his messages.

_________________________________

CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR (boss)

Hiya there, I just noticed you were out, and I can respect that!

But could you help me with a few favors? It'll be quick. It's for the others.

give sec

imskaiting

Oh, sorry!

I was just wondering, I can wait if you want!

send now

readwenistop

Ehejejdydke

Oh, okay!

• Colored Pencils for Madam Pentious' Eggs

• A Reason To Live For Husk

• Venison for Alastra

READ MORE...

ok i be back soon

_________________________________

By unexpected standards, Y/N was still skating around Hell, on his phone. He placed it back inside his pocket, now focusing on his surroundings. The janitor now noticed a woman, walking down the street...before her purse was snatched.

"Yoink!" The robber exclaimed, making his way past her.

"My purse!" She shouts.

"...I got you!" Y/N calls out

"Thank you so much!" The woman thanked.

Luckily, the robber was heading directly where Y/N was going. The janitor took initiative, timing himself...before managing to high-five him, and that was it. Y/N now skated right past her with a smile

"What the fuck?!" The woman shouts.

"You gotta admit, it looked cool!" Y/N yelled further away.

"Oh fuck you!" The woman yelled.

"They already wish they can!" Y/N responded.

"...I wish I can too." The robber approached right behind her too...only to be met with a hard slap to his face.

Y/N would make a swift turn, shifting his weight to stop the skateboard. He was now in an alleyway, picking it up, and head towards the convenience store that happened to be right beside it.

As he entered inside, a clerk with a cloudy head was seen managing the register. A demon cat with sunglasses was sleeping peacefully on the counter...while a demon with a snakeskin blazer and an eyepatch was fighting a stoic demon wearing a light gray two piece suit and maroon shirt.

"KEEYU-CHAN!"

"LET GO!"

Y/N browsed through the sections. He eventually settled on some items...while the two demons fighting in the background made their way close to him. However, the janitor was unbothered. A tanto slid by him, Y/N picking it up and politely handing it back to the demon wearing the eyepatch.

"Arigato! C'mere, Keeyu-chan!"

"Damn it, Majim-san! Don't make me sugarcoat it, this is the third day in the row!"

"...Good thing I don't work here." Y/N joked, walking up to the register.

"Maswerte...Oh sorry, how are you?" The clerk greeted.

"Oh, I'm good. Does this usually happen?" Y/N gestured to the two people fighting in the background.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get used to it...Because they do this on a daily basis." The clerk reassured.

"GUWOOOOAH!"

*CRASH!*

The demon in the eyepatch was launched back into the windows, breaking it. He groaned in pain, while the stoic demon slowly walked out.

"Apologies."

The two demons proceeded to duke it outside the convenience store, much to the clerk's relief.

"Sa wakas, tumigil sila...Anyways, is that all?" The clerk asked, scanning the items.

"Mhm. I'll be on my merry way, while depression kicks my ass secretly." Y/N paid him, whilst petting the cat.

"Good, good...Have a nice day." The clerk handed him a bag, the janitor taking it and walking outside the store.

He got on his skateboard, before riding away around the city. Y/N hits a quick kick-flip, while looking at his phone. He scrolled throughout his social media, seeing familiar people he met in Hell.

There was an advertisement for Vox's products, a short video which showed Velvette's models walking around town, posing in different places, and a pop-star succubus, singing one of her hits "Vacay to Bonetown".

Y/N decided to take a quick video of him skateboarding, going past many familiar landsites. However, he didn't bother to actually send it online.

He placed down his phone, before noticing there were a group standing their ground. They seem to be stopping others, in order to rob them...Y/N could easily avoid them if he wanted...but he didn't feel like it.

Y/N slowed himself down, staring down the group. One of the demons had a devilish smirk, approaching him.

"Look who's here...Just anotha fuckwit ready for a muggin'." A large demon with an old-timey accent stared him down, cracking his neck.

"...Oh hell no! It's that guy again, I'm out!" A hellhound realized, immediately leaving.

"The hell are you going?" One of the members asked.

"He turned Axel into a fuckin' accountant! His ass turned "Axel" into an "Alex!" The hellhound explained, quickly running away.

"OH, IT'S HIM! I gotta dip, he robbed us without even trying!" A male imp also ran with him.

The group was left with only five, Y/N managing to scare two by accident. He scratched his neck, unsure what to do next.

"...I mean, I wasted my cash on quick snacks as I rode down the city...I got a bag of chips, if you want it-"

"I don't want ya damn snacks! I need the moolah! What are you, broke?!" The large demon yelled in his face.

"...Look who's talking, you're robbing some dude who wears a janitor jumpsuit most of the time." Y/N opened a bag of chips, munching on it.

*Smack!*

The large demon smacked the bag of chips away, making it spill on the ground. Y/N looked at the bag, keeping his eyes on it.

"Fuck ya chips! You made it personal you twat, empty all you got!" The large demon yelled at him.

Y/N tried to pick up the bag, but was interrupted by the large demon stomping on it repeatedly. He wasn't playing around, Y/N thought. He didn't want to escalate it...but the large demon had to make it personal by breaking his skateboard by stomping on it as well.

"Take those fucking headphones off, and listen to me!" The large demon kept on screaming at him.

"...My skateboard..." Y/N muttered.

" Are you dead?! I said, EMPTY. ALL. YOU. GOT!-"

Y/N suddenly interrupted with a quick axe kick to the chin, and brought him down to the ground.

*SLAM!*

Y/N proceeded to bring him back up, before swinging his fists right at him. The janitor was beating down the demon, the other group members watching in horror.

"Should we help?"

"The largest fucking guy is getting his ass beat by some janitor, of course not!"

"Just wait, he'll probably calm down!"

Back with Y/N, he was seen holding the large demon by his hair, giving him multiple gut punches. The worst part is that he won't even let him fall down, he kept him standing.

He lets go of his hair, and Y/N struck his face with elbow strikes. Before he could fall, the janitor grabbed his arm, before twisting it. The large demon screamed, but it soon turned into a bloodcurdling screech once Y/N stomped on his knee.

"YO, CALM DOWN HE'S BEATEN!"

Y/N didn't listen to the members nearby, only tacking him against the wall. He grabbed his head, slamming it repeatedly.

"CHILL! CHILL!"

One demon tried to pull him off...only to be met with a glare coming from Y/N. The demon who tried to stop the merciless assault immediately puts on dark glasses and holds a walking stick, acting he was blind.

"...You got this, have a good day sir."

Two demons left, leaving three brave demons to face Y/N...one of them was unfortunately the whimpering large demon. The janitor now got in a fighting stance, having a serious look. For once, he was taking things personal.

"...You get him." A demon with a skull t-shirt said, wielding a broom.

"Fuck you mean 'I get him'?! You have a weapon, you should be the one to go after him!" The other demon who was skinny complained.

"You know what? Let's jump him! That way, we don't get fucked up more!" The demon with a bat said.

"Alright! On the count of 3!" The skinny demon agreed.

"1...2...3-!"

*WHAM!*

Y/N jumped mid-air between the two, hitting a split kick. The two were knocked down, the demon dropping his broom and Y/N catching it. The janitor immediately rushed the skinny demon, bashing his head repeatedly. The demon wearing the skull t-shirt watched in horror as his friend's head became brain matter.

He slowly backed off, while Y/N approached him slowly. Before he swung...a ringtone played. It was Y/N's who picked it up.

"Yeah, Charlie?" Y/N answered.

"Y/N! Sorry for the call, but are you able to come back the hotel real soon?" Charlie asked on the phone.

"Hm...I think I got a few more items left. It's just the fact my skateboard broke...And I think I got a lil' angry." Y/N downplayed the situation.

"Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! Do you want me to help? I can probably get someone to fix it for you, maybe put some uhh...pizzazz!" Charlie exclaimed.

"No, it's aight. I can probably just steal another one later." Y/N lightly joked.

"...You stole the skateboard?" She innocently asked.

"Nah, not this one. Only stole a phone before I got here. Say, how you guys doin' in the hotel?" Y/N wondered.

"Ooh, we're about to start one of our trust exercises! I hope you arrive soon, but I suppose you need to get the items needed." Charlie happily said.

"Yeah. Alright, I gotta go. See ya." Y/N prepared to end the call.

"Wait, before you go...I just have a question." Charlie stated.

"...Hit me. What's the question?" Y/N asked.

"I saw your book on the desk. It was talking about you being in a lucid dream state, and if you go further into it...you'll get trapped forever. And I noticed your odd behaviors than usual...Is there anything you want to talk about?" Charlie questioned

"...Oh. Well, it's just a way to see my memories, and somewhat relive them. I don't plan on like, trapping myself forever in death...I gave up on that." Y/N answered briefly.

"You gave up on that? What does that mean?" Charlie asked again.

The moment she said that...his face shifts subtly. He looked meager, his eyes become doleful. Oculus looked down at him, showing a concerned stare with its limited features. Y/N quickly shook it off, keeping his laidback persona in place.

"Oh crap. I'm up next in line to get my skateboard fixed, I gotta go soon, See ya." Y/N lied.

"Oh...! Well, sorry for interrupting...Bye-bye!" She said, before Y/N hangs up.

Y/N places his phone inside his pocket. He took one last glance, noticing what he had done. The large demon nearby was crying to himself, and the demon with the skull t-shirt was still in shock, not even bothering to escape.

"...Listen, I gotta-"

"Please! Don't hurt me, I'm sorry!" The demon interrupted, begging. He tossed his wallet, Y/N catching it.

"...Apologize for my sudden outburst." Y/N finished his sentence, tossing the wallet back.

"I'm sorry for your outburst!" The demon densely shouted, making the janitor sigh.

"What? No, I'm the one apologizing. You ain't gotta do that, y'know? I just hadn't released my anger in some time, because I don't wanna like, hurt anyone. I tried to give up that long ago...Eh, guess it came back." The janitor nonchalantly shrugged.

"'Hurt anyone' my ass! You fucking killed Glen!" The demon pointed out Glen's poor destroyed head.

"...Whoops. You can go if you want...Probably best to leave." Y/N suggested.

The demon slowly got up and backed away...before Y/N decided to fake himself launching himself at him, the demon shrieking and running away.

The janitor chuckled, before looking around. He realized what he had done, but he seemed aloof to it. He sat down on the curb, whilst the large demon who was beaten badly groaned in pain.

He sighed quietly, before he started whistling to himself...Before he had an idea. Back when he was helping Angel Dust and Husk back in the bar, he was told that he had a good voice.

He turned to the beaten large demon, asking him an important question.

"You gonna be alright?" Y/N asked.

"..." Nothing but groans came out from him.

"...That's a yes, thanks. " Y/N stood up.

Y/N would now look down. For some reason, he had a sensation in his heart. So, what did he do? ...He stomped his foot, clapping to himself. He made loud breaths and turned to his shadow doing this and stopped...But the shadow kept the rhythm going.

"...Let's cause some chaos by existing, shall we?" Y/N looked up to Oculus, which looked up and down to indicate a yes.

As the shadow made the beat, Y/N began to whistle...and started his first ever song.

He started to whistle, while walking down the streets. Others stare at him in confusion, suddenly hearing the music that was being played. Soon enough, Y/N gave them a wink, before letting the lyrics out and the shadows dance.

♫ "I leave my house at 3 o' clock," ♫

♫ "With two hundred texts and two missed calls." ♫

♫ "Guess all of the friends that I pissed off," ♫

♫ "All talked." ♫

Y/N made a gesture with his hand, mimicking it talking. He walked up to a happy couple, Oculus inspecting them closely.

"...She's cheatin' on ya." Y/N revealed, making the couple no longer happy. Instead, they argued and fought while Y/N walked away from the havoc he brought upon.

♫ "And I took a job for just July," ♫

♫ "But feels like I might be here for life." ♫

♫ "Yeah, I'm in it now, I'm in it now," ♫

♫ "Could I start again, somehow?" ♫

♫ "Yes, I'm a mess with an S on my chest," ♫

♫ "Got stress filling up my head!" ♫

♫ "So I spent last night blowing up my life," ♫

♫ "Now you won't see me again!" ♫

♫ "Cheers to the front and cheers to the back," ♫

♫ "And cheers to the 2010s!" ♫

♫ "I could hate my guts when the sun comes up," ♫

♫ "But I like myself like this." ♫

♫ "I like myself like this..." ♫

Whistles were heard around, other bystanders witnessing the fight of the couples. They weren't able to intervene, because Y/N started calling people out.

"He's a spy of your enemy, she's using you for your money, and that guy...he's into golden showers and scat." Y/N used Oculus to reveal their secrets.

"GET HIS ASS!"

"WHORE!"

"...Kill yourself."

The group of demons began to have an all-out battleground, and Y/N was the reason of it.

♫ "Why should I fix the shit I've done," ♫

♫ "When I could just pack my shit and run?" ♫

♫ "Delete every number from my phone," ♫

♫ "So long." ♫

Y/N gave a small wave, but no one noticed. Objects were being thrown, even other demons being launched into vehicles.

♫ "Yeah, I'll get new shirts 'cause mine all stink," ♫

♫ "And I'll tell my boss what I really think." ♫

♫ "Yeah, I'm in it now, I'm in it now," ♫

♫ "Could I start again, somehow?" ♫

♫ "Yes, I'm a mess with an S on my chest," ♫

♫ "Got stress filling up my head!" ♫

♫ "So I spent last night blowing up my life," ♫

♫ "Now you won't see me again!" ♫

♫ "Cheers to the front and cheers to the back," ♫

♫ "And cheers to the 2010s!" ♫

♫ "I could hate my guts when the sun comes up," ♫

♫ "But I like myself like this." ♫

♫ "I like myself like this..." ♫

He was simply dancing around, effortlessly dodging oncoming attacks of others. Y/N kept a smile, enjoying the madness he has caused. Eventually, he stood on top of a vehicle, singing even more proudly while others spread havoc.

♫ "Yes I'm a mess, with an S on my chest!" ♫

♫ "So I spent last night blowing up my life," ♫

♫ "Now you won't see me again!" ♫

♫ "Yes I'm a mess, with an S on my chest!" ♫

♫ "I could hate my guts when the sun comes up," ♫

♫ "But I guess that's what this is." ♫

♫ "I like myself like this..." ♫

Y/N stopped to stare at the reflection of himself. Within the mirror, was a reflection of Human Y/N, staring coldly directly at him. He sat down, and stared upon the madness.

♫ "I could hate my guts when the sun comes up," ♫

♫ "But I like myself like this..." ♫

A lower whistle ended the song, having Y/N watching among others fighting.

"They're definitely gonna question why the hell I started vigorously assaulting a gang, then started singing." Y/N joked to himself.

"...Oh yeah, I forgot...The items." Y/N now stood up, before teleporting off-where.

_______________

TIMESKIP

Hazbin Hotel...

Y/N arrived right in the front of the hotel. He was holding the supplies he needed, along with the other items in a bag. He opened the door...Only to be met with Charlie.

"Y/N!" She greeted.

"Hey. Got the stuff you asked me to get, catch." Y/N tossed the bag to her.

"You just missed our latest activity, it was so fun!" Charlie exclaimed.

In the lounge area, the group were chatting around. Madam Pentious had an Egg Boi on her lap, Husk and Angel Dust were conversing, Alastra sat down with her legs crossed, drinking a cup. Vaggie overviewed them, having a subtle smile, knowing it's currently going well.

"...Where's Niffty?" Y/N asked.

"I think...I actually don't know." Charlie said...before a faint toilet flush was heard.

"I think you check up on that." Y/N commented on the noise.

"Oh no...Niffty! Alastra, I need your help!" Charlie ran off to the bathroom, realizing what must've happened. Alastra got up, and walked away.

Y/N walked down to the lounge area, kicking his legs up on the table.

"Hey there, Spikes! Ya got the next dildo for me, sweetheart?~" Angel Dust flirtatiously purred, before getting a playful shove from Y/N.

"Damn, I didn't even see you for most of the day, and your horny-ass is hitting on me." Y/N said.

"Fuckin' finally she toned it down with me, I don't even understand how you can even deal with her." Husk commented.

"Just because we bonded together doesn't mean I ain't gon' do it~" Angel Dust teased.

"Eugh, yeah, yeah, whatever..." Husk groaned

"Eh, you get used to it. I'm used to havin' girls all over me, so I just activate my defense mechanism and just...act gay, I guess." Y/N shrugged.

"Ohhh! So that's why you do that! Jeez, were you always such a hotshot when you were still alive?" Angel Dust asked.

"Mean like, the other reasons why is because it's funny to gaslight others...But it does happen sometimes...To be honest, I thought I was ugly that no one would approach me, not that I was somewhat hot that no one thought they would have a chance." Y/N answered briefly.

"So, do I have a chance?~" Angel Dust leaned close.

"Absolutely not." Y/N joked, the two laughing together.

"F/C man! Look! Look!"

An Egg Boi jumped up to catch his attention. Y/N looked down, noticing him.

"Yeah?" The janitor asked.

"Look!" The Egg Boi exclaimed, showing a drawing. It looked like a toddler drew it, but for some reason, your face seems a little...off.

"...If you don't mind...Did something happen to my face before, or is that foreshadowing?" Y/N questioned him.

"They ruined my perfect work." The Egg Boi crossed his arms, pouting. Y/N kneeled down, patting the egg's head.

"It's aight, Bob." Y/N gave a reassuring smile.

"Wait..."Bob?" Vaggie walked up, confused.

"Yeah. That's, uh, his name. Have you forgotten already?" Y/N said, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean "Forgotten already"?! I didn't even know they had names! I thought they had numbers or something on their backs!" Vaggie pointed out.

"Oh, I decided it would be just nice if I gave them namesss." Madam Pentious answered them.

"...How do we know which is which?" Husk asked.

"Well, excusssse me! It can't be that hard to figure out who! Y/N, who is this?" Madam Pentious lifted up an Egg Boi.

"Hi! My name is-"

"Silence!" She shushes the egg.

"Oh, that's Marshall." Y/N answered.

"This?"

"That's Harold."

"What about him?"

"Rocky."

"Last one, who is this bizarre one?"

"Jojo...Don't say it."

"Correct! He knows which is which, why can't you?" Madam Pentious asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's because they look the same?" Vaggie answered instinctively...before realizing.

"Racist much?" Y/N asked.

"You know what I was trying to mean, don't you dare take that out of context!" Vaggie pointed at him.

"How dare you!" Madam Pentious brought the Egg Bois close to her, taking offense.

"Wow, Vagina...What would Charlie think about that?" Angel Dust joined in.

"¡No, perra! That's not what I meant and you know it!-"

The group argued, except for Y/N and Husk. The two stared at each other.

"...Why do you always manage to somehow turn everyone against Vaggie?" Husk questioned.

"I don't know, it's funny I guess." He shrugged.

As they bicker, Charlie arrived the room with Alastra, who was carrying Niffty...who was completely drenched.

"Alright, I'm back! What did I miss—Oh." Charlie noticed the argument.

"Charlie, could you help me explain myself?!" Vaggie calls for her.

"She's racist!" Madam Pentious hissed.

"I'm stating the fact, they do look the same!" Vaggie fired back.

"...I'm headin' to bed. G'night." Y/N got up, yawning and walking away. Charlie perked once he said that, having an idea.

"My, my, quite an extravaganza we're witnessing! Shall I help settle this debate, Charlie dear?" Alastra asked.

"Yes! I gotta do something also, which is uh...Important documents and taxes!" The princess quickly lied.

"If I'm not mistaken, I am sure that I handled that part-"

"I feel like it, goodbye Alastra!" Charlie sped off in a blur.

"...Hell, what got her like that?" Angel Dust asked, approaching Alastra.

"Well, I have no clue! Another mystery to be solved, perhaps?" Alastra thought of an idea.

"I mean...She was talking about Y/N and his book, and sleeping." Vaggie arrived, filling them with information.

"...No way, he made her straight!" Angel Dust exclaimed.

"It's not like that! She said that he was gonna lucid dream, and how she'll connect herself in his dreams or something." Vaggie specified.

"...Why?" The spider demon asked.

"I don't know. She just decided to...She says that he may need help, because she noticed his odd behaviors." Vaggie said.

"Now that you say that...He actually is. Mean like, while back he was acting laidback and all the usual shit, next thing he's acting kinda serious the moment I hit him." Angel brought back.

"Ain't no fuckin' way you guys got no clue..." Husk joined the conversation, hearing all of it.

"Pardon?" Alastra turned to the cat demon.

"It can't be that hard to know what is wrong with him. It's depression, common shit. Even if you never had it, you at least once pretend to have it, or temporarily feel like it." Husk theorized.

"Him? He can't be depressed-"

"You did it as well, I had to sing about that shit with you and him! He's hiding it, and I have jack-shit knowledge of why! I read it easily, people with depression will hide it!" Husk interrupted Angel Dust.

Silence overcame the group, making Husk groan.

"Ugh...Listen. He isn't that depressed to kill himself. Just a regretful sin of his past life he wish he could turn around, but knows he can't. Instead, he just moves on, keeping his chill attitude. My solution? Just don't bring it up much, and make sure he's alright, okay?" Husk suggested.

"Then why is Charlie goin' up there in his enigma of his mind?" Angel Dust asked.

"I ain't got no clue, all I know is that Charlie may be the very few he may be open to. If she ever brings it up...She might be in a ride." Husk said, guzzling down her bottle.

"...Well, might as well head to bed as well. I'll keep check on her." Vaggie now walked away.

As she starts to leave, she looked with worry, unsure what might happen soon. Sure, Charlie has good intentions, but it sometimes went poorly, just like with Angel. She could only hope that it won't go so bad, Vaggie thought as she went back to her room.

_______________

With Y/N...

Y/N was lying in his bed, his book floating right above his face. He sighed to himself, murmuring.

"...Y'know. I'm kinda overplaying this. My life back on Earth may be horrid to others...but it was something I loved. Free drama n' shit, and I get to do cool stuff." Y/N said.

"But...I wanna know how it feels to...Eh. I'm goin' to sleep. Too lazy to try and finish my sentence." Y/N quietly chuckled, closing his eyes.

_______________

THE LUCIDSCAPE

...

...

...

Y/N was floating mid-air, in the same galaxy he was in the beginning. Oculus opens itself, before projecting multiple memories.

One showed him living with the unknown giant, the other being Y/N cleaning in one of his previous jobs. His familiar persona was seen back in his human days.

Y/N now silently floats alone...until he received a notification within his head.

"...Now how'd she get here?" Y/N questioned.

"...I could easily teleport her here...But I feel like she should know. She probably went through all that trouble to figure out what's wrong with me, might as well gift her with it...by making her figure it out using symbolism."

...

...

...

With ???...

Rain poured down in a street. Suddenly, Charlie appeared, looking around.

"Holy...It actually worked!" Charlie exclaimed, looking around.

"Though...it looks kinda gloomy. I hope he's okay..." Charlie muttered, before noticing someone.

There was a person standing alone in the rain with an umbrella. He looked around, before noticing her.

"Oh, hey there. It's pouring a lot...Ya wanna stay under my umbrella real quick? I'm searching around for an awning." He spoke.

The person looked had the exact proportions of Y/N, but his face was scribbled off. Charlie hesitantly walked up, but he didn't do anything.

"Am I bothering you? Sorry. Your parents probably taught you well if you're hesitating to be near me, stranger danger and that stuff."

"Nono! It's alright! I would love to have a walk with you!" Charlie reassured.

"Oh...well then, come along. Might be a long walk, y'know." He said, walking with her.

The two went together in the lonely street, rain still falling down. He looked around, whistling while Charlie stared at him curiously.

"Huh. What made the clouds so sad?" He questioned, the princess tilting her head.

"Hope it gets better soon. Let's get a move on, shall we?" The scribbled man chuckled.

"If you don't mind...What's your name?" Charlie asked.

"Well, my name is...Huh. I actually have no idea. Never had one." The scribbled man realized.

"Hmm...What about Y/N?" Charlie suggested, due to the similarity.

"Y/N? Interesting. What makes you pick that?" He asked, the two stopping their trodding.

"Well, you know...because uh, you look like one?" Charlie came up.

"Y/N...Alright. I can go with that." The scribbled man's head had been replaced by...Y/N's human version of himself. The two continue their walk.

"Oh...Is that what you look like before?" Charlie muttered to herself.

"Though...I understand why people love you when you look like that..." Charlie quietly said.

"Pardon?" The man questioned.

"Oh, nothing!" She quickly said out loud, have a subtle blush.

"Huh. I won't barge into your business then. Rude, isn't it?" Human Y/N says.

Suddenly, he made a sudden stop.

"...Why did we stop?" Charlie asked.

Suddenly, right in front of them...the perspective changed. They were watching an abandoned center, named "Crystal Mall". Charlie turned around, only seeing the street. It was a split between environments.

"Now, this isn't the awning. Might as wait till it clears." Human Y/N suggested, Charlie complying with him.

Within the mall's view...was the same giant from the beginning. He walked with a teenager, who was dragging a body. Charlie eyes widened, noticing the similarity between him and the person she was walking with.

The giant stops walking, and hands the teenager a cleaver. The teen would use it to chop up the parts of the body, Charlie looking in horror.

"Holy shit!" She shouted.

"Hmm...Interesting. He was taught to do this...But he never wanted to." Human Y/N revealed.

"...What? Are you implying...You were made to do this?" Charlie realized.

"...Quite sad. Abandoned in a mall, left to rot and die upon the giant's hands. However, he grown quite acquainted with it, using it as an advantage so he can live. However, when he grew older...he tried to sleep eternally, but life had different plans, so he accepted it." Human Y/N said.

"His life was tragic...Y/N...If you wanna talk about it...then it's your choice. We're just worried." She muttered, walking up to the human self of Y/N.

"Choice"? What is that?" He asked.

"Uh...You know, whatever you pick to do, is a choice. You can do whatever." Charlie briefly explained.

"That's interesting...all I know is to follow. Anything but that...is disobeying." Human Y/N places his hand on Charlie's shoulder...before she saw everything about him.

...

...

...

"C'mon kid, run away from that giant, he'll kill you!" A voice of a police officer shouted, lending a hand. The giant gave the teenager a hidden nod he could only see, before it dies...the teenager was nodding back in respect.

The police officer quickly pulled him away.

"Don't worry...You're safe."

...

"He barely speaks. That monster forced him to be just like it."

"What do we do?"

"We have to rehabilitate him and make sure he learns his mistakes. He's just a kid."

The teenager sat down in a confined room, with two researchers observing him.

...

"We gotta clean this up..." A gang member muttered, seeing a dead body.

"I'll wrap it up, focus on the stains." He said.

The other member was Human Y/N, silently nodding. He grabbed the cleaning supplies.

...

"TRAITOR!"

A man roared. A bunch of dead bodies were seen, the man kicking in rage.

"THAT BASTARD ESCAPED! IT WAS ONE SINGULAR FUCK-FACE! AND YOU LOST?!"
The man grabbed someone's collar.

"Sir, he had your righthand man hostage! We don't know where he is, but I suspect he's still alive!" One of the henchman says.

"Then find him! And if you see him, make sure that fuckin' broom wielding piece of shit gets what he deserves! For the Crimson Warriors!" The leader shouts.

Nearby...was Y/N. He was hiding in a good spot, dragging an unconscious body. He took a glance at the unconscious man, getting a pair of glasses and placing it on the person.

"...You got me strugglin', y'know. I got lucky...but you're a nice guy. You should leave that group...Ain't so worth it being with some arrogant leader. Maybe switch your life around." Y/N silently spoke, patting the unconscious man's shoulder.

"Oh yeah...Forgot. Here." He places a cross necklace on the palm of the unconscious man's hand, before he hurries somewhere else.

...

...

...

Charlie snapped back...before she realized the mall was gone. She was back in the street...but it was sunny. Charlie looked around, before noticing a park, where the back of Human Y/N was seen sitting at a bench, still having his umbrella opened.

She hurried down, slowly walking up to him. She noticed him staring at something. He was looking at version of himself living happily, along with his make-shift friends and family.

"Y/N?" Charlie called out.

"Oh, hi again. I'm just people-watching. Have a seat, if you want." Human Y/N scoots over.

Charlie would now sit next by him. She noticed the umbrella was still opened, prompting her to say this.

"...It stopped raining, you know? You can put it down." Charlie stated.

"Odd...It's still raining. The sun is shining...but the water still falls." Human Y/N muttered...

...

...

...

With Y/N...

Charlie would arrive somewhere else. She was in the same place where the actual Y/N was hiding at. He was pulling the strings of her adventures in his mind.

"Y/N!" She ran up, glad he's okay.

However, he stayed silent. He murmured something as music began to play, before the scenery changed. It was blue and foggy. Objects that were out of place, beds and clocks floating midair...but it was nostalgic.

"...Sorry you had to see all that, Charlie." Y/N blankly said, before beginning his sorrowful song.

♫ "Woke up on the floor." ♫

♫ "Oh, this plastic bed don't blow up no more." ♫

♫ "In this broken home," ♫

♫ "Everyone becomes predictable." ♫

Charlie slowly followed right behind him, while Y/N looked around the area in a quiet yet somberly tone.

♫ "Ohhh, sometimes you're angry," ♫

♫ "Sometimes you're hurting," ♫

♫ "Sometimes you're all alone..." ♫

♫ "Sometimes I'm anxious," ♫

♫ "Sometimes it makes me," ♫

♫ "Feel like there's only now..." ♫

Y/N used Oculus to project his memories around the fog, Charlie looking around to know who he really is.

♫ "I've been living in my lowest, it's safe to say." ♫

♫ "Hope my little bit of hope don't fade away." ♫

♫ "I've been living on an island made from fate." ♫

♫ "Can't go running back to home, I can't face her face..." ♫

A pitiful Charlie tried to get his attention by reaching her hand out, but Y/N only faced away, closing his eyes and gently yet firmly pushing it away.

♫ "Oh, finally grown, ain't nothing like I hoped it would be." ♫

♫ "Out on my own, I'm floating in an ocean-less sea." ♫

♫ "Could I be wrong? Was everybody right about me?" ♫

♫ "Scary things in my head, I can't dream and I just..." ♫

♫ "Woke up on the floor." ♫

♫ "Oh, this plastic bed don't blow up no more." ♫

♫ "In this broken home," ♫

♫ "Everyone becomes predictable." ♫

♫ "Ohhh, sometimes you're angry," ♫

♫ "Sometimes you're hurting," ♫

♫ "Sometimes you're all alone..." ♫

♫ "Sometimes I'm anxious," ♫

♫ "Sometimes it makes me," ♫

♫ "Feel like there's only now..." ♫

♫ "I've been living in my lowest, it's safe to say." ♫

♫ "Hope my little bit of hope don't fade away." ♫

♫ "I've been living on an island made from fate." ♫

♫ "Can't go running back to home, I can't face her face..." ♫

The song soon ends with the projections of Y/N's past fading away. At this point, Charlie was hurt by what she saw. Her eyes were teary, but Y/N kept his blank face, the two staring at each other's eyes.

"Y-Y/N..." She mustered up the strength to speak to him after what she saw.

"It's aight...just in the past. Can't undo it, so just move on I suppose..." Y/N shrugged.

"How come you never told us this? W-We can cheer you up, anything you wanna do, we'll do with you!" Charlie said.

"No need...I'm good. Dream's gonna end soon, might as well prepare." Y/N silently said.

"After what you've been through, please!" Charlie shouted, her voice cracking as more tears drop from her.

"...I just don't wanna see any of you sad..." She said.

"Charlie...I have one thing to say for you. Listen close." Y/N kept his stoic look.

"...In this dark time of Hell...You're the only light who sparks the way. Keep it like that, they probably need it as well." Y/N wiped her tear away, patting Charlie's head...before a bright light covered the screen...

_______________

The Next Day...

...

...

...

Y/N woke up. He looked around, and nothing seemed to change. He opened his book to the page where he learned this ability...only noticing Charlie's name now.

"...Damn. She really got too personal, did she?" Y/N said, before placing it away.

He slowly got up, approaching his door. However, as he opened it...he was met by a sudden rush.

It was Charlie, who dashed in to hug him. Y/N was taken aback, confused on what she was doing here.

"C-Charlie?" Y/N questioned.

However, she just remained silent. She made the hug even more comforting, wrapping her arms around firmly around his back.

Y/N stared at her...before something happens.

*Plip.*

A teardrop falls down...and it came from none other than Y/N. His eyes finally showed his sadness, the janitor returning the hug back.

"W-wow...I haven't felt this emotion in some time..." Y/N's voice became shaky.

"Charlie!" Vaggie approached the door, along with the others.

They happened to notice the moment between the two. Y/N had a slight smile, despite his sadness. Charlie slowly moved out the hug, noticing his tear.

"If...I'm the light that brightens up the road...then let me guide you as well. It'll be alright..." Charlie wiped his tear, before returning back to the hug.

Suddenly, someone new joined in the embrace. It was Angel Dust.

"...C'mere, Spikes. I gotta repay that therapist shit to ya." Angel Dust said.

Two more hugs came in, this time it was Madam Pentious. However, she had nothing to say. Niffty hopped right on his head, hugging him as well.

"...My bad boy will not be depressed...for I will kill it violently if I have to!" Niffty...violently comforted him, who in response, Y/N having a small chuckle.

It was just three more that has yet to hug him.. However, they seem to be keeping a distance from him, knowing how restrictive they are.

...Until out of character, someone did join in. It was Vaggie, who happened to join in.

"Don't...Don't talk about it. I'm just here to comfort you." Vaggie gave her reason.

Alastra and Husk were the only two who kept their distance from the hug. While the Radio Demon kept her smile, glad he's okay...Husk seemed to have a subtle smirk, glad he's okay.

...

...

...

SEE MORE OF HIS PAST?

Or

ENTER THE ABYSSAL ARCHIVES?

_______________

(And scene!)

(Wow, an actual original chapter after some time!)

(...This is the second time where I ended a chapter with hugs after i have a sad moment...must be a signature move of me, lmao.)

(Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this, just like how I enjoyed writing this!)

(I'm not sure if it'll do well, due to it being just an original chapter, and I ain't too sure if I have the right comedy.)

(Our janitor was secretly depressed! ...that's all I gotta say, lol.)

FUN FACT #9: This chapter originally had an ending where it has a to be continued scene, where the reader picks if he commits suicide or keep living...then I thought, Y/N would never do that, he may be secretly depressed, but he isn't that sad.

USELESS QUESTION OF THE DAY: His backstory was told in a different way...what did you get from it?

USELESS QUESTION OF THE DAY #2: In one of the scenes...a familiar person who started it all made a cameo...This may be the only time he actually meets him...What were your reactions to seeing him along with our janitor?

(Anyways, I'll see you in...)

MOM BEAT MOM

(ngl...the name don't hit the same imo.)

"...Whoopsie, I flipped the wrong light switch." Janitor Y/N, who was in Ukraine on April 26th, 1986.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 578 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...
37.3K 725 29
[Hazbin Hotel x TV Woman Reader] You were killed by an accident during the 20th century. You were crazily obsessed with TVs, so after dying in the ho...
79.3K 2.2K 27
Exactly what the title says. And this is an Angel Dust X Male Reader Story I OWN NOTHING! All Hazbin Hotel charcaters beloing to Vivziepop on Youtu...
1.7M 32.4K 200
These only contain the main characters (Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Niffty, Angel Dust, Alastor, Sir Pentious) You can imagine yourself how you met...