Opposite's are quite the same...

By isabaaa101

All rights to vizziepop for these characters. As i do not own none. More credits to an author who is also on... More

๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต!
๐“ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ!
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ!
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ท ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท.

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท..

530 28 26
By isabaaa101

13 years pass by.

(Extermination day)

(SPOILERS! plz go watch the show b4 this chap)

He walked in the streets of hell swinging his radio cane around. His Deer ears twitching from all the noise that's happening around him. Sinners that passed by him would freak, running in the other direction when seeing him;

The Radio Demon.

His smile never went away. While walking back to the hotel. A thought never left his mind. Charlie.

Charlie Morningstar. How could the daughter of....him... be running a hotel for redemption..? It just didn't sit right with Alastor. That wasn't his problem though. He didn't care about the hotel itself, the people and the message was the main reason. He had to finish things. Get rid of that contract.

All this thinking made time go by super fast. At this point he was already at the front door at the hotel. Knocking on it. He may have been a very powerful overlord, but he still had manners.

Charlie greeted him inside.

"ALASTORR!!! Finally.... did you get the stuff for the hotel?" She said. "Of course Dear! Wouldn't want this beautiful hotel to be left with no food now do we?!" He turned to Husk at the bar. "Husker! here!" He tossed a basket. "The refill of booze! Might wanna slow down there buddy, that's the third trip I needed to do this week for those cheap bottles!!" His smile grew.

"Yeah well we both fuckin' know tha' ain' happinin'" Husker replied 100% NOT sober. Taking the Cheap Booze out of the basket.

Alastor sighed. He smiled at Charlie and walked away. While making his way to his tower, a framed picture caught his eye. A family portrait in particular. He stopped. Looking at Charlie.

Then Lilith.

Then... Him.. He stared at The demon king for quite some time. The proceeded to make his way to his room.

.

.

.

.

Charlie had noticed that Alastor would stare at the picture every time he would pass by it. She felt alarmed every time. As much as she wants to believe Alastor is here to help. She knows better. He's here for something. Just what would that something be? She shook her head. That shouldn't be her worry at the moment. She already had Rosie's cannibals ready and she just wanted everyone to be prepared today. "OKAY CHOP CHOP GUYS!!! WE NEED TO BE PREPARED."

"Why did Alastor get to leave?" Angel asked annoyed. "Uhm.. He didn't...He's getting ready for the shield! HE GETTING PREPAIRED LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS SHOULD!!" She yelled

"Calm down babe... we got this" Vaggie calmed her down.

.

.

.

.

Alastor sat down at his little desk. placing his radio cane down lightly. "okay!! Lets get this show on the road!!" He began to talk with his shadow and his voodoo little shit things. (idk) They talked about how they were going to do this. One asked.

"Boss... Why exactly are we protecting them? I mean we don't need to do this...for you know.. to break the-" He was cut off.

"QUIET!" He slammed his fist down. He turned his head. "I have my own reasons for this. And you WILL. Protect my project." He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. The shadow's had gone into a corner. Now slowly creeping back he told then to get ready. The time was getting cut short.

He walked down the hotel and headed outside. "Are we all ready??!!" He lifted both his arms.

"Don't sound to exited... " Angel said.

.

.

.

.

.

The portal appeared.

They all HAD to be ready now.

The Angels started swarming down. Some faster then others managed to make it to the ground. Alastor grew his shield around the hotel blocking the rest of the swarm. The ones who had reached the ground were being killed. quickly as well. The hotel was winning!

Adam and lute, where one of the main ones that who had been outside of the shield. Adam however had grown tired and he hit the shield! Causing it to crack and fall apart. This left Alastor a small ache in his chest. He brushed it off. He can't worry about this pain. Not now. Not yet.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Adam yelled flying down. Then randomly being hit by a dark tentacle. swinging to an area away from the hotel. "The fuck?!" He yelled.

"Ah... first man to live.. First man to die." Alastor said with a wide grin.

"Sorry what? You can possibly-" Adam laughed. "Radio?! HA! Old wimp!" He smirked.

Alastor grew above with the help of the tentacle's. "I'm going to end your fucking life!" Moving the shadow's to Adam. They began to fight. Back and fourth Adam once again grew tired of this. "DAMIT!" he swung his 'sword' up. "RADIO... IS FUCKING.... DEAD!" He yelled pointing his weapon to Alastor causing his cane to break.

"F...uck!" He said. Then within seconds, Alastor flew back! A huge wound across his stomach appeared due to Adam. He disappeared within his shadow. "Radio's not dead... but it is... ending this broadcast..."

He was gone.

The fight had continuous. Only now Charlie was enraged. Sir pentouis has sacrificed himself for the hotel. Her form had grew out. Attacking Adam. Enraged he used her 'pets'

"Razzle, Dazzle!" she screamed.

.

.

.

.

A Sacrificial Lamb.

Dazzle. One of her dragons had died. Not knowing yet. This would send a message to lucifer that something was up. Not even 10 minutes, Lucifer had shown up. Adam was about to kill Charlie before her punched him. Causing his mask to break. Half his face shown. "DANMIT! HOW MANY DO OF YOU FREAKS DO I NEED TO FIGHT?!"

"Oh im the only one that matters. See you mess with my daughter. now I'm going to FUCK YOU!" Lucifer enraged.

"uhm... dad.. Its 'fuck you up'...." Charlie said embarrassed.

"Wait what did I say?" He replied forgetting what came out of his mouth. Ignoring that, Adam rushed to him and they began to... fight?

Lucifer was flying around talking about how he fucked both of his wife's.. Adam seemed like he was trying. Though this didn't last. Lucifer had thrown him but Adam, as an Angel came flying back. Charlie warning her dad.

"WATCH OUT!" She used her powers to pull him away.

Lucifer was furious. "DON'T FORGET! YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE BITCH!"

Punching him multiple times. Over, and over, and over, again. Until Charlie yell for him to stopped.

"How's mercy BICTH!"

The small one eyed maid demon had then stabbed Adam multiple times; killing him.

.

.

.

Alastor had been in his tower watching this all unfold. That is until the hotel fell apart. He went to a spot where he couldn't be seen. He watched as Lucifer had entered the battle so heroically. Astonished that that's all it took. He stag there trying to heal himself in the fastest way so they didn't think he was dead. He started to panic. Grabbing his hair. Enraged that he was weakened so fast. His power was being drained. He needed to finish this deal.. He was running out of time.. Though seeing Lucifer once again. He pondered. 'Maybe...I won't finish this deal.'

They began to rebuild the hotel once more. Only making it bigger and better. They finished the hotel and all hugged one another. Alastor then appeared.

"Were doing this with a smile..!" he mimicked the smile with his hands. everyone happy to see him. Besides Husker.. Lucifer was surprised.. Really? was it truly him? Finally!

They all took a step back and took a view at the new and approved Hazbin Hotel! Alastor watched as the others gather around and hugged happily. The Angel had gone away. They won! He looked closer. A particular someone was missing. Had he left already? Just as he was about to walk over there a voice behind him called out.

"Alastor?" Lucifer called out.

This startled him. Not turning his body around, only his head slightly. "..." he stayed quiet.

"Fuck.. please say something." Lucifer put his hands together. "...What..." lucifer stopped closing his fists. lucifer looking up immediately as he heard him speak. "what..took you so damn long...?" Alastor said, still not looking at him. "I-.. shit its..." lucifer couldn't speak. He hadn't been trying to find him in forever. He had tried for the first 2 years... Then he just thought that somehow.. he ended up in heaven and not in hell.

"Its what. hm? Never ONCE speaking to me for 13 FUCKING YEARS?!" He turned his head away fully now. "..I know.. I'm.." lucifer noticed that he turned away. He walked up to him putting his hand on his shoulder trying to turn him around. Alastor pushed him off. He looked at him for a split second and disappeared into the shadows once more..

"Shit! w-wait! PLEASE TALK TO ME!" Lucifer saw the look in his eyes even if it was for a split second. Alastor.. was..

Crying.

He stood there. In shock, and feeling terrible. He should have tried harder.

"Dad..? why are you yelling? yelling at.. Alastor? Have you guys met?"

Lucifer looked down. Ashamed. "Yes dear... Don't worry about it please. It's.. fine."

.

.

.

.

.

He reappeared. Falling to his knees. Grabbing the picture frame of his late mother.

He thought about lucifer.

"We meet again."

FUCKKKKKKKK MY NECK HURTS SO BADDDDDDDDD!!!

It's okay tho.. ANYWAYYY HAVE FUN WITH THIS CHAPTERRRRR I have no idea when ill be able to get the next one considering I have school tmmr so likeeee No promises but maybeeeeee this weekend....

TYSM FOR THE INTERACTIONS AND READSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAY BYEEEEEEEE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
956K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.