#23 | Nathan Scott

By mooniebabyy

Allie Bazor is considered one of the it girls at Tree Hill High School, along with her two best friends, Broo... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two

chapter twenty

1K 26 0
By mooniebabyy

Allie woke up to Nathan in her bed again. She chuckles softly and lightly touches his cheek before getting up and going to the bathroom.

She was getting ready for school when Nathan woke up. He looks around the bed trying to find Allie until he sees her brushing her hair.

She notices him in her mirror and laughs lightly. "I had this weird dream where there was rapping at my window at 4:00 in the morning followed by my boyfriend, who has his own apartment by the way, asking if he can crash in my room. Oh, wait a minute." She says and turns towards Nate on her bed.

Nathan chuckles and sighs. "I had to get outta there." He admits and sits up looking at his girlfriend. "Did I mention this is a recurring dream?" She says and laughs.

"Not that I'm complaining because I love waking up next to you, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having your own apartment?" She asks him and turns to look in her mirror.

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks." Nathan admits to her. Allie scoffs and applies her lip gloss. "Which is a problem because none of them are you." Nathan tries to add but she scoffs lightly. She looks at him through her mirror. "Nice save."

Nathan gets up and walks over to her. "That place is like party central. It's not even my party." Nathan says and laughs. Allie looks at him and thinks before speaking up, "Maybe it should be. We should throw our own party." She suggests.

Nathan nods his head. "Alright, let's do it. How about this Saturday?" He asks her and she nods her head yes. "I'm free." She says and walks over to him, placing herself in his lap.

"Good morning, my handsome man." She says and kisses him quickly. She gets up from his lap, "Now, crawl back at the window before Ada comes in."

Nathan looks at her and smirks. "Hear what? This?" He says and pulls her down onto the bed. "Nathan!" She exclaims and laughs when he kisses her neck.

-

Allie walks into school and sees Peyton, "Hey, Nathan and I are having a party at his place on Saturday." "You and Nathan?" Peyton asks and she looks at her.

"You wanna come?" She asks and Peyton agrees. "Alright, I'll see you there." She walked off and started inviting other people who were close to her and Nathan.

-

Allie walked into Nathan's apartment with her hands full of bags and brought them over to the counter. Nathan and Tim were playing video games when she entered. She walks over to the kitchen and starts putting stuff away.

Nathan walks over to her and gets a sight of her tattoo when she was leaning up to put cups away. She turns around and looks at him, a soft "What?" escapes her lips.

Nathan smiles and wraps an arm around her waist. "You're lucky Tim's here because I've got a thing for girls named Allie Bazor." He flirts with her and she laughs while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Well you're lucky Tim's here too." She flirts back. "Tim. Go home." They both say and laugh. Tim looks over at them, pausing his game. "What?" He asks and turns back around to continue playing the game.

"Alright well there's more stuff in my car, so I'll kiss you later." She says and walks out of the door. On her way to her car she runs into Dan. "Oh, hey Mr. Scott."

Dan scoffs and looks at her. "Hi, sweetheart." She frowns at him and grabs the stuff from her car. WHat was that all about? She thought to herself while grabbing the bags.

She walks back into Nathan's apartment to see Nathan writing a check. "Thanks for stopping by, Dad. We should do this more often." He says and hands Dan the check.

She sets the things on the counter and walks up to Nathan. "What? He has you on grocery runs now?" Dan scoffs and continues, "Got yourself an apartment and a wife huh son? Sure hope there's no baby on the way."

Allie narrows her eyes at Nathan's father. She was going to speak but Nathan beat her to it. "That's enough, leave." Nathan says and walks to the door. Dan scoffs once more and walks out.

Allie walks up to Nathan and holds his hand, "What was that all about?" She asks her boyfriend who just sighs.

-

Allie and Nathan were walking in the mall looking for an outfit for her. They walk up to an ice cream stand and she sees a "Now Hiring" sign.

She grabs it and shows it to Nathan who laughs and asks for a pen. "Nathan Scott. Can you start right now?" Nathan nods his head and Allie leaves the mall to get the party started.

-

Allie was trying to control the party, she didn't expect that many people to show up and it was starting to stress her out. Allie was frantically walking around trying to reach Nathan.

She walked around and saw Peyton fighting with Nicki, Jake's baby mama. Chairs were being broken and cups were flying. "Oh my god! Stop it!" She yells and tries to stop them.

"Allie?" Nathan calls and looks for her. "Oh my god, Nathan. I'm so sorry." He hugs her and before anything else is said the cops come.

"Whose apartment is this?" They ask and no one answers. "It's not going to be that hard to find out." Allie looks at her boyfriend who sighs. "Alright, it's mine." He says to the cops.

"Everyone else out before we start checking IDs." The cop said and pulled out his ticketbook. "Wait, what are you doing?" Nathan asks and gets away from Allie's hold.

"Writing you a citation." The cop answers and Nathan scoffs. "What? Me? I didn't even do anything!" He yells. The cop looks at him and answers. "Underage drinking. Disturbing the peace." Allie steps up, ready to defend her boyfriend.

"Look sir, he had nothing to do with this. He just got here." Lucas says before Allie could say anything. "It's his apartment, it's his responsibility." The cop simply says and Nathan scoffs. "Great, I'm impressed. You learn that in detective school?"

The cop sighs and grabs his handcuffs. "So you want to smart off, fine. You can do that from a cell." He turns Nathan around and starts cuffing him.

"Hey, come on!" Lucas yells out and Allie shakes her head. "You don't have to do that!" She yells walking closer to the cop.

"You guys wanna join him?" The cop asks and they both shut their mouths. "I didn't think so." The cop pulls Nathan out of his apartment and starts walking towards the cop car.

Allie sighs in frustration and looks around. "Everyone out now!" She screams and people start rushing to get their things.

Tim walks up to her and tries to apologize, but Allie wasn't having it. Her boyfriend just got arrested because Tim decided to invite the whole town of Tree Hill.

"Allie-" "Get out, Tim!" She yells at him and grabs her bag. She waited for everyone to leave before getting in her car with Lucas and driving to where Nathan was.

-

Allie and Lucas were sitting on the side waiting for Dan to get Nathan. "I shouldn't have had this stupid party." She says and scoffs while Lucas chuckles.

"Yeah well, it happened. What can you do?" He says to her. Just then they heard Dan yelling at Nathan.

"Let him go." Lucas said to Dan who scoffs.

"And the disappointments just keep coming. You stay out of this." He says and points to Lucas. "Allie, go get an officer." Lucas instructs her while not breaking eye contact with Dan.

Dan let go of Nathan's shirt and scoffed again. "Let me get this straight. Your mom runs off and has a fling, I get the cops to drop the charges, and now I'm the bad guy here?" Dan yells out at Nathan. "Dad." Nathan says to him.

"You might want to think before you start making a case for what a great father you've been." Lucas warns Dan. "What do you know about me being a father?" Dan fires back at him. Lucas scoffs and smiles, "Exactly."

Dan looks at his sons before speaking. "You know what? Why don't you shut up and go talk to your mom? Ask her what really happened between us back then." He says to Lucas before turning to Nathan.

"And you. You wanna ruin life, go ahead. I'm done here." Dan concludes and walks off from them. "Nate." Allie says and runs to her boyfriend, embracing him and kissing him quickly.

"I'm so sorry." Nathan looks at her and kisses her forehead. "Come on, it's late. We'll take you home." Lucas says to Nathan and the three of them walk to Allie's car.

-

Allie and Nathan walk into his apartment which is a mess. "Don't worry about it." He says and starts cleaning up. Allie chuckles and looks at her boyfriend. "I didn't think people were going to show up." She admits to him, which he laughs at.

"What are you talking about? You're Allie Bazor. Of course people are going to come." He says to her and wraps his arms around her waist.

"I'm so sorry, you can be mad at me. I would be mad at myself too." She says and wraps her arms around him. He kisses her on the lips and pulls away.

"Let me pay for the damages." She says to her boyfriend, playing with his shirt. "No way, it's fine babe." He says and rubs his hands up and down her back.

"No please, I insist. And if you're ever having any problems with money you can come to me." She says and cups his face. Nathan sighs again but Allie continues speaking.

"I'm serious Nathan. You don't ever have to be embarrassed in front of me. I love you for who you are. Not because of how much money you have or any of the superficial things." She explains to him and kisses him again.

He kisses her back and smiles. "Thank you, I love you too." He says to her and she smiles before backing away.

She grabs a trash bag and starts helping him clean up his apartment. After they were done cleaning Nathan walked into the bathroom to shower.

Allie grabs her bag and pulls out an envelope with cash in it. There was about $5000 in there. It was the money her parents sent her last week. She was planning on giving it to Nathan earlier today but things didn't go as planned.

Nathan walked out of the bathroom with only sweats on and made his way to her. She had the envelope in her hands and smiled at him when he sat next to her. "What's that?" He asks her. She sighs and looks at him.

"Nathan, do you love me?" She asks him and makes him look at her confused. "Yeah, of course I love you. What's going on?" He asks her once again.

She hands him the envelope and he grabs it. He opens it and pulls out some cash before putting it back in and attempting to give the envelope back to her. "Allie no." He says sternly.

Allie sighs and grabs his hand holding the envelope. "Nathan, I love you. And, I hate seeing you struggle. Please take it." She says and funs her hands through his hair.

He shakes his head. "No Allie, I'm not going to take your money." Allie sighs again and cups his face. "Nathan, it's okay. I have the funds and I want to help you." She pleads to him and he sighs before setting the envelope down on the table.

"Allie-" Nathan starts, trying to reason with her. "If you really love me, you would let me help you." She says to him and runs her thumb over his cheeks.

Nathan sighs and kisses her. "I do love you." He says and Allie smiles. "Then take the money. At least you will be good on rent and groceries for like 6 months." She says and he looks at her.

"And, you'll be able to focus on basketball." Allie smiles at him and kisses him again. Nathan scoops her up from the couch and walks over to his room.

He places her on the bed and stares at her. He doesn't know what he did to deserve a girl like Allie, but he thanks god everyday for her. Without her, he would still be stuck with his parents, nowhere to run.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He says to her and kisses her neck. She smiles and pulls his head up to look at her. "I'm lucky too." She admits and brings his lips back to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 2.7K 30
[ one tree hill - seasons 1-4 ] I DO NOT own One Tree Hill, any of the show's characters or storylines, I ONLY own my OC(s) and their storylines.
12K 406 16
Where a group of kids grow up together in a small North Carolina town. |Brooke Davis x Male OC| |Peyton Sawyer x Male OC| |Haley James x Male OC| |Na...
212K 3.1K 109
Tobin James, brother to Haley, returns to Tree Hill after being away with his sister on tour. With summer ending and Senior year beginning, he plans...
170K 3.2K 19
Logan Scott has spent her entire life thinking that she is Nathan Scott's twin sister, because that's how she was raised. What happens when she finds...