So it's a deal then

Katnotbread

The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for th... Еще

Info
.+Chapter 1+.
.+Chapter 2+.
.+Chapter 3+.
.+Chapter 4+.
.+Chapter 6+.
.+Chapter 7+.
.+Chapter 8+.
.+Chapter 9+.
.+Chapter 10+.
.+Chapter 11+.
.+Chapter 12+.
.+Chapter 13+.
.+Chapter 14+.
.+Chapter 15+.
.+Chapter 16+.
.+Chapter 17+.
.+Chapter 18+.
.+Chapter 19+.
.+Chapter 20+.
.+Chapter 21+.
.+Chapter 22+.
.+chapter 23+.
A/N

.+Chapter 5+.

1.2K 34 9
Katnotbread

"That looks perfect! Ah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!" I sat on the couch. Razzle and Dazzle were putting up a 'Happy first week Sir Pentious' sign and sighed. It's my first week of being sober. The only person to notice was Charlie, but she didn't pay too much attention to it.

"Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago," Vaggie spoke up she was right. The first time I agreed with her.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here." Jokes on you Charlie, Sir Pentious comes in with a new machine.

"What the hell is that?"

"Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"Please, not me!" I said from the couch as he gave a slight chuckle.

"What? Why?" Charlie said, not paying any attention to me.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." 2 girls come in wheeling boxes of weapons. I looked closer and noticed those were Carmilla Carmine's kids. I waved to Clara, and she waved back. Clara and I were somewhat acquaintances. I had bought some weapons from her mom a bit before.

"Sign, please." Oh, that's Odette. She was quiet, so I didn't know her that much. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your purchase." The girls both leave and Sir Pentious grabs his parts. Vagatha walks over to the boxes and finds out who he bought from.

"Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?"

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in hell."

"Okay, well that stops right now." Vaggie then takes his weapons

"Hey!"

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." I watched as he looked around the hotel. Husk flipped him off, Angel flipped him off, and Niffty looked scary as she giggled. He reached me and I flashed my red eyes at him.

"Hmm, I have my doubts."

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us."

"But I don't." Same man, same.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Oh, fuck, not trust building...

"Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things." They blow up a hole in the ceiling.

"Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?" She pointed to the ceiling angrily.

"What? Not my little egg boiz. They do my evil bidding for me!"

"Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?"

"Yes."

"Then no more eggs."

"All right, eggies. You've got to go. I can't keep you anymore!" He spoke with tears in his eyes. The eggs didn't seem to care that much.

"Okay, boss."

"No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!" He says dramatically.

"Y/n make yourself useful and get rid of these eggs." I sighed and stood up, motioning the eggs to come with me. Walking upstairs, I took this time to myself. Angel and I haven't spoken in a week after what happened. I don't think he meant it... I know Angel he wouldn't just say the shit like that. I felt alone after all that happened. Even then I have barely spoken to Alastor. I shut myself off from them. Alastor tried to speak, but I shut him down. Now I have to get rid of these eggs and the easiest way to do this is to ask Alastor. With a massive sigh, I knocked on his door and opened it.

My eyes dart to Alastor as light jazz plays in the background. The music stops when his eyes meet mine. I held a fake smile. He was currently eating some food. Well, a deer carcass. I could smell it from here and it was a foul smell. "Hey Alastor"

"Do you mind, dear? I'm in the middle of breakfast." He continued to eat.

"Pentious's eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them, please."

"Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to!" He summons his microphone staff thingy.

"Humanely!" I say as he walks towards me

"Hmm. Well, that's a lot less hot," his eyes glow red as an x appears on his forehead. What the hell is that? "But I suppose I can take care of that on my outing today."

"O-okay, thanks" Before he leaves the room, he grabs my chin and lifts it to face him. My face turns an awkward red as I try not to make eye contact.

"My dear, when I get back, I want you to meet me in my room. I want to talk to you." He lets go of my flustered self. "Oh, and happy one week sober," He said and left, leaving me a complete mess. Oh, shit...

-Alastors POV-

"Oh, boy! What's the plan, boss? I like your suit! What are the antlers for? Can I touch your staff thing? Are those your ears or is it your hair? I can't tell!" I am going to kill each of these eggs if they don't stop with these questions. My eye twitched as I kept my smile on my face. Suddenly, Zestial appeared in front of me. Fun.

"Hark, Alastor. How fare thee this day?" Tensing up a little as I turned to the eggs.

"Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?" Oh, so idiotic.

"Follow in silence if you value your shell!" I tap the egg on its head before spinning to Zestial, "Greetings, Zestial!" I plant my microphone into the ground with my smile.

"Oh, holy shit!" Some insignificant guy spoke from behind us.

"Ah, the weather doth become this fine day."

"Indeed, looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon!" I love watching all these pathetic souls fleeing when they see us.

"if our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams. How art thou?" We began to walk as he continued to talk. "It has been an age since thou hath graced us thy presence. Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to... holy arms."

Letting out a quick laugh, I spoke. "Oh, I just took a well-earned sabbatical, nothing serious." I quickly adjust my bowtie while speaking, "Though it's fun to keep everyone on their toes!" A laughing sound played on my microphone as I laughed.

"There too hath been rumor of thy involvement with the princesses and their recent flight of fancy. Other rumors tell an interest in the youngest. Tell me, how does thou fall in such folly?" There are already rumors about me and y/n hah. She is just a pawn in all this.

"That is for me to know. But please, do guess, I'd love to know the theories!" I continued to walk with a smile on my face.

"T'would be grander folly by far to assume the workings of your mind, Alastor. Thou hath been naught but an enigma since thy manifested in this realm!"

"Coming from someone as ancient as you, I take that as quite the compliment!" I smiled and kept walking.

-Y/n POV-

We all agreed to let Angel pick a place and take us there, and do a trust-building exercise, and he brought us to a fucking sex dungeon.

"Angel! What the actual fuck?!"

"No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby. No bond is stronger than those formed through bondage! That's their motto!" He points to the poster on the wall with the motto. I quickly duck into the shadows. This is very uncomfortable...

"Angel, love the enthusiasm. But, umm, uh, hmmm," Charlie spoke uncomfortably.

"What makes you think anyone would be into this?"

"You know, I, I don't hate this," Husk said while purring. He was getting a message as Niffty ruined it and ran over.

"I'm ready to punish some bad boys!"

"...Never mind, I-I'm out!" Husk said. Everyone was uncomfortable. I suddenly watched as 3 demons came up to Charlie and started touching her. She is the person who doesn't know when to say no, so I stepped in.

"Hey shit face, get your dirty ass hands off my sister" I made a fireball appear in my hand and darken my eyes. They back away as Vaggie drags Charlie away.

"Ugh! I can't fucking believe I let you drag us here, Angel. This is disgusting."

"It's no big deal, Vaggie. You know, maybe I can just help, uh-"

"No. I told you, you could trust me, and I'm not going to let you down." Trouble in paradise I see "I just need to teach them, the way I was taught..." Vaggie then smiles darkly as I get scared.

Vaggie leads us to a town where everything is destroyed... demons fighting everything.

"THIS IS HOW YOU LEARNED TO TRUST PEOPLE?!" Charlie screamed as I backed away quickly. nope no thanks. I wish I stayed at the hotel.

Vaggie marches drill sergeant style. "There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades in arms. Buckle up, buttercups, because today you boys become men!" She walks over to Pentious and picks him up like nothing. "You,"

"Wait, wait! I can't fight without my minions."

"Are gonna survive together!" She yelled and then threw him off the roof. Oh shit, this is serious. She then turned to Angel. "And you"

"D-don't you even think about it-" she lifts Angel and throws him off the roof as well and she turns to me as I quickly disappear into the floor so she can't grab me. I reappear after she turns to Niffty.

"Are gonna make this hotel work!" Niffty, of course, is super happy with the pain and begs her to throw her off the roof.

"My turn, my turn!" She picks up Niffty and I notice Husk go inside the building, afraid I bounce into the shadows and appear behind him, scaring the fuck out of him.

"Hi Husker" He rolled his eyes.

"You're starting to act just like him.." he mumbled, who? I tilted my head with a questioning look. "Alastor... with all your freaky teleport shit and fire, you are turning into him.

"I'll never be like that demon," I said, and he chuckled

"Keep telling yourself that" I dropped my expression but Husk changed the subject. "So what's going on with you and Angel..." I turn away from him when he brings that up. I stare around the staircase, trying to look for a way out of this conversation.

"Nothing, it's fine," I muttered

"Y/n I'm a bartender. I know when someone is lying... also you just suck a lying. You two are best friends! What's going on kid..." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"We got into a fight and said some shit..." Only, what I didn't know was when I was ranting to Husker Angel was at the bottom of the stairs case and heard everything even the part when I mentioned my minor episode.

After I finished ranting to Husk, Angel came up the stairs with Sir Pentious.

"Made it" he opened the door and Charlie was walking towards us.

"Let's go home, guys." Fucking finally!

"Ugh! I just walked up all those stairs!" I laughed a little as he looked at me with a tiny smile. He pulled Sir Pentious back down as we walked home.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

20.1K 581 27
𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...
132K 3.1K 34
⚠️WARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrong⚠️ We all know that down in H...
110K 3.6K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
52K 1.3K 13
Various x Female Imp[?] Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) has no memory of her life aft...