Shadow King: Flames of Fate

Bởi Ryuo_Phoenix

As Yamato reached out to touch the shadow ore, a surge of power flooded through him. The ore, said to hold th... Xem Thêm

Chapter 0: Journey begans
"Chapter 1: The Starlit Beginnings"
"Chapter 2: Twilight Respite"
Chapter 3:"Shadows Awaken"
Chapter 4:"Fire VS Crimson"
"Chapter 5: A Promise Sealed"
Chapter 7: "Unexpected Encounters"
Chapter 8: "Shadow king VS The guardian"

Chapter 6:"Lost in the Wilderness"

4 1 0
Bởi Ryuo_Phoenix

In a village, a man ran for his life through narrow streets of forest, his breath quickening with each desperate step. As he fled, the encroaching darkness of the nearby forest seemed to pursue him relentlessly. Suddenly, he tripped and fell, his panicked scramble halted by grasping tentacles emerging from the forest's shadowy depths. With a terrified cry, he was dragged into the forbidding darkness, disappearing from sight.

It had been a year since the tragic loss of Zaki and eight months since their wedding.

Meanwhile in shibuya, suddenly, chaos erupted as another portal materialized in the heart of Shibuya. Knights clad in armor poured out, their intentions clear as they began wreaking havoc on the unsuspecting city. Yamato, sensing the disturbance, swiftly donned his mask and leaped into action, confronting the invaders with determined resolve.

As the battle raged on, Yamato found himself facing foes unlike any he had encountered before. These knights fought with discipline and strategy, making them formidable adversaries. Despite the odds, Yamato fought valiantly, determined to protect his home and loved ones.

From a distance, Sakura and Hikari watched with bated breath, their hearts heavy with worry for Yamato's safety. Suddenly, Sakura's determination ignited as she realized she couldn't stand idly by. Drawing her katana, she joined the fray, her movements swift and precise as she unleashed a flurry of attacks.

With Sakura by his side, Yamato felt a surge of renewed strength. Together, they unleashed their combined powers upon the enemy, Sakura using her light vortex to cut through their ranks while Yamato utilized his shadow freeze to immobilize them. Working in perfect harmony, they fought tirelessly until the last of the knights had been vanquished.

Finally, with the battlefield quiet once more, Yamato channeled his remaining energy into closing the portal, sealing off the threat and restoring peace to Shibuya. As the adrenaline of battle began to fade, Yamato and Sakura shared a moment of relief, knowing that as long as they stood together, they could overcome any challenge that lay ahead.

Yamato, Sakura, and Hikari made their way to Yamato's village after six long years. The journey back was filled with anticipation and a hint of nervousness about what they might find. As they approached the familiar streets of the village, Yamato's heart raced with anticipation.

Upon arriving at the house, Yamato's heart swelled with emotion as memories of his childhood flooded back. Hikari, his ever-loyal cousin, was by his side, her presence bringing comfort and reassurance. Together, they walked up to the front door, where they were greeted by the familiar sight of their childhood home.

Inside, the house felt strangely empty. Despite the absence of his family, Yamato found solace in being back in the place where he had spent so many happy moments.

As they settled in, Yamato and Hikari reminisced about their childhood adventures, sharing fond memories of their time together in the village. Sakura, although new to the surroundings, listened with interest, eager to learn more about Yamato's past.

The atmosphere in the house was bittersweet, filled with a mixture of nostalgia and sadness. Yet, amidst the sadness, there was also a sense of hope and renewal as Yamato and his family reunited after so many years apart.

Yamato notices that his parents seem unusually cheerful.

Yamato's mother calls them for dinner, her voice unusually cheerful.

During dinner, Yamato mentioned his plan to take Sakura and Hikari to a nearby village, one that held special significance from his childhood. His parents exchanged a glance, a hint of concern flickering in their eyes before they turned their gaze to Yamato.

With furrowed brows, they cautioned the trio about recent incidents where people had gone missing after visiting that very village.

Yamato's Mother: "Yamato, dear, are you sure it's safe to go back there? You know how things have been lately..."

Yamato's Father: "Yes, son. We've heard unsettling rumors about that village. Maybe it's best to avoid it for now."

Yamato: "I understand your concerns, Mom, Dad. But there's something I need to check there. I promise we'll be careful."

Yamato's Father: "Absolutely not, Yamato. It's far too dangerous out there, especially with these reports of people going missing. I won't allow you to put yourselves at risk like that."

Yamato's Mother: "I agree with your father, Yamato. The forest is not a place to be taken lightly, especially with everything that's been happening lately."

Yamato: "But Mom, Dad, we have to do something. We can't just ignore what's going on. What if someone needs our help out there?"

Sakura: "Yamato's right. We can't just sit idly by while people are in trouble. We have to at least try to do something."

Hikari: "Please, Uncle, Auntie, we promise we'll be careful. We won't take any unnecessary risks. But we have to see if we can find out what's going on."

Yamato's Father: "Absolutely not!"

Despite their pleas, Yamato's parents remained firm in their decision, unwilling to let their children venture into the forest alone. Disappointed but understanding, Yamato, Sakura, and Hikari reluctantly agreed to abide by their parents' wishes, knowing that their safety was their parents' top priority.

Meanwhile making dinner:

Unknown Person: "Let's add some sleep medicine to their food."

After dinner, feeling drowsy from the day's journey and (can be sleep medicine), Yamato, Sakura, and Hikari retired to their rooms and soon drifted off to sleep.

In the dead of night, while everyone else slept, the entire village quietly gathered, armed and determined. Yamato's parents emerged from their house, their faces twisted with malice. "Those three humans are inside," they whispered to the assembled villagers, "kill them."

As the flames roared louder and the inferno raged on, Yamato and Sakura's home was enveloped in a fiery embrace. The crackling of burning wood and the heat of the flames penetrated the walls of their house, yet the two remained unaware, lost in the depths of their dreams. Outside, the village was ablaze, with buildings collapsing under the relentless assault of the fire. But within the confines of their room, Yamato and Sakura lay undisturbed, their slumber untouched by the chaos unfolding around them.

Hikari suddenly woke up and shouted fireeeee!!!!!

Hikari: "Yamato! Sakura! Wake up! There's a fire!"

Yamato: *Starts to stir groggily* "Huh? What's going on?"

Sakura: *Rubbing her eyes* "Why is it so hot in here?"

Hikari: "The house is on fire! We need to get out now!"

Yamato: *Jolting awake* "What?! How did this happen?!"

Sakura: "No time to figure that out now. Let's go!"

*As flames engulf the roof and it begins to collapse, Yamato reacts swiftly, summoning his powers.*

Yamato: "Shadow freeze!"

*Suddenly, the collapsing roof stops in its tracks, held in place by Yamato's powers.*

Hikari: "Whoa, that was close! Let's get out of here!"

*Sakura nods in agreement, and the three of them quickly make their escape through the window, leaping out into the safety of the forest.*

Sakura: What's happening?

Hikari: Why are our parents acting like this?

Yamato: I don't know, but we can't stay here to find out.

Hikari: Where do we go now?

Yamato: We need to find help.

Sakura: But who can we trust?

Yamato: We need to find a way to stop them. They can't be allowed to harm anyone else.

Sakura: But how? We're just three of us against... whatever those things are.

As they look back at the burning house, they see the figures of their parents, but something is different. Their bodies contort and shift, morphing into grotesque jelly-like forms.

Hikari: What... what are they?

Yamato: We'll figure that out later. Right now, we need to focus on getting out of here alive.

Together, they set off into the forest, determined to uncover the truth behind the mysterious transformation of their village and to put an end to the threat it posed.

After entering the jungle. 3 of them walked for long. While walking a pack of mythical 3 eyes wolves appeared.

Yamato: Stay behind me, Sakura!
Sakura: I've got your back, Yamato!
Hikari: What do we do?

Yamato summons his shadow digger, a blade of pure darkness, while Sakura unsheathes her thunder katana, crackling with electric energy.

Yamato: We fight!

The wild wolves lunge forward, their three eyes glowing with ferocity. Yamato and Sakura stand their ground, meeting the beasts head-on. With swift and precise strikes, they fend off the wolves' attacks, their weapons cutting through the air with deadly accuracy.

Hikari: Look out!

Hikari alerts them to another wave of wolves approaching from the side. They quickly adjust their stance, ready to face the new threat.

Sakura: We can't let them surround us!

Yamato: Agreed. Let's push forward!

Yamato rushed forward, his movements swift and precise. With a burst of energy, he unleashed his shadow freeze, immobilizing the wolves in their tracks. Taking advantage of the momentary pause, he swiftly cut through them with his blade.

Meanwhile, Sakura sprang into action, her thunderous fury unleashed with lightning speed. Her katana danced through the air, slashing through the enemies with precision and power, leaving a trail of sparks in its wake. Together, Yamato and Sakura fought back against the pack of wolves, their coordinated efforts keeping them at bay

With coordinated movements, they press onward, driving back the relentless onslaught of wolves. Despite the danger and chaos, they fight with unwavering determination, each strike bringing them one step closer to survival.

As Sakura and Yamato battled the wolves, a pack of them broke through their defenses and lunged towards Hikari. With a fierce growl, they closed in on her, their jaws snapping hungrily.

Hikari stood her ground, her heart pounding with fear. In a split second decision, she summoned her inner strength and leaped out of harm's way, narrowly avoiding the jaws of the attacking wolves.

Thinking quickly, she reached for a nearby branch, wielding it like a makeshift weapon. With determination in her eyes, she swung it with all her might, fending off the relentless assault of the wolves.

Despite the odds stacked against her, Hikari refused to back down, her fighting spirit burning bright. With each strike, she pushed herself harder, determined to protect herself from the ferocious onslaught of the wolves.

As Takeshi stood before them, a veil of mystery shrouded their true identity. Despite their noble demeanor and willingness to aid Sakura, Yamato, and Hikari, there lingered an air of enigma surrounding them.

Sakura, Yamato, and Hikari exchanged curious glances, silently questioning who this stranger might be and what their intentions were. Takeshi's presence felt both reassuring and unsettling, as if they held secrets that could sway the course of their journey.

Though they longed for answers, the trio hesitated to pry into Takeshi's past, respecting the aura of mystery that surrounded them. Instead, they chose to focus on the task at hand: uncovering the truth behind the village's betrayal and putting an end to the darkness that threatened their home.

With a shared determination, Sakura, Yamato, Hikari, and Takeshi ventured deeper into the forest, their paths intertwined by fate and their destinies yet to be revealed.

Yamato felt uneasy around Takeshi, suspecting that he might be one of the jelly demons that attacked their village. Despite Takeshi's friendly demeanor, Yamato couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

He kept a close eye on Takeshi, watching for any signs of deception or hidden motives. Even though Takeshi had helped them so far, Yamato couldn't fully trust him.

As they ventured deeper into the forest, Yamato stayed cautious, ready to confront Takeshi if needed. He was determined to protect his friends and uncover the truth behind Takeshi's actions.

Sakura and Yamato sprang into action, launching themselves at Cerberus with determination. But before they could strike, the beast unleashed a powerful beam from its mouth, sending a massive blast hurtling toward them. Caught off guard, Sakura and Yamato were knocked back, tumbling over the edge of the mountain.

As they plummeted downward, Sakura and Yamato struggled to regain their bearings, the force of the impact leaving them disoriented. The deafening roar of the wind filled their ears as they fell, their bodies buffeted by the sheer force of the descent.

Separated from Hikari and Takeshi, Sakura and Yamato could only watch helplessly as the distance between them grew greater with each passing moment. With adrenaline coursing through their veins, they braced themselves for the inevitable impact, steeling themselves for whatever lay ahead.

Yamato: "Sakura, are you okay?"

Sakura: "Yeah, I think so. That was one intense blast."

Yamato: "We need to find a way back up there. Hikari and Takeshi could be in trouble."

Sakura: "Agreed. But first, we need to figure out where we are."

Yamato: "Right. Let's focus on finding a way out of here."

Sakura: "Do you think that wolf will come after us?"

Yamato: "It's hard to say. We'll have to stay alert."

Sakura: "What about our powers? Can we use them to get out of this mess?"

Yamato: "I'm not sure. The fall might have weakened us."

Sakura: "Well, we won't know until we try. Let's see what we can do."

They stay together and keep moving.

Yamato: We'll find a way out of here,

To be continued. . .

Chapter 6 (completed)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

313 59 17
Embark on a thrilling odyssey with Dark as he confronts cosmic forces, battles supernatural foes, and navigates his own inner depths. In this rivetin...
537 69 27
Two worlds. Two girls. One prophecy. A darkness as old as time. Erendira. The quiet, gentle, and obedient princess. The perfect image of her role as...
777 49 15
Chaos Energy possess both positive and negative quantities from within. When the negative becomes too overwhelmed, it is awakened from within, corru...
239K 5.8K 51
Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sail off and go on adventure! I want to li...