𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

29.Vijay

1.8K 161 43
By writingsbyrayy

"Vansh stop it yaar, let me sleep. " I shouted.

"Who told you to drink so much then?" He shouted in my ears.

"Fuck you bastard, stop bursting out in my ears."

"I didn't tell you to drink so much."

"I didn't even blamed you." I said and he hit me with pillow.

I finally woke up and sat fixing my hairs.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We are thinking of getting a stripper for Zayn." Vansh said naughtly.

"But Zayn have already made clear to not have strippers right? "

"Yeah but it's a bachelor trip and strippers are tradition."

"If Zayn finds out you called that stupid stripper you are going to be in a very big problem trust me. " I warned him.

"Why do you care so much? " He said.

"It's about his opinion. It's his bachelor trip let him decide what he wants and what he doesn't. How can you risk their marriage?" I was very serious now.

"Woahh okay chill. I got it, will drop the idea."

"You better do." I said and went under my blanket.

I removed my blanket again and said, "If you need a stripper incase you have some unfulfilled desires then let me know babydoll." And winked.

He laughed out loud.

I opened my phone to Reena's messages. It was a video and a text saying that we might have a problem.

I opened the video and my jaw dropped. I was in utter shock.

I immediately texted her.

Me: Meet me at the backyard.

Reena: Coming!

I wore my T-shirt and went out. On my way I met Zayn.

"You look in hurry." He said.

"What! No I am not in hurry." I said breathing heavily.

"Okay anyways meet us at the breakfast in one hour we have to decide our today's plan." He said.

"Okay fine." I started walking.

"By the way, this people were planning for strippers. I tried my best to not let them do it but still if they do it you never know so just be little careful." I said further and took long steps.

"Reena!" I shouted from behind.

"Vijay! What took you so long?" She asked.

"Zayn met me on the way."

"I am scared." She said.

"Don't be scared, whoever this guy is trust me I'll hunt him down." I said and pulled her for a hug.

The fear of being recorded carried away the awkwardness of our first kiss. We didn't get any time to appreciate our first kiss, do little shy eye contacts across the table, have hesitating conversations, try denying that we kissed. The video just took away everything.

"If this gets all over the internet our families will get really angry and what if bhaiya stops me from meeting you guys." She said emotionally.

"Shhhh.... Calm down bacha. Nothing like this will happen. No one is going to stop you from meeting your friends." I said patting her head.

"How?"

"I'll call my manager right now and tell him to find out whoever this is and destroy this video permanently. Okay?" I asked placing my hands on her cheeks and she nodded.

I called my manager and sent him the video. He asked for 20 minutes to delete it permanently. Till then we kept sitting on a bench, hiding from everyone, while I was trying to calm her down like she was a scared puppy.

I got a call.

"Okay." I said and disconnected the phone.

"What happened? What did he say!? " She asked with speed.

"He said the video is deleted permanently from everywhere. This guy won't have anything."

"Thank God." She said with a relief.

"Yess, now let's go to our rooms. I have to shower. Will meet at breakfast." I said and did a little rub on her back.

"Thanks Vijay." She said and I blinked.

I had shower and went for breakfast after half hour.

"So what's the plan for today?" Ishani asked eating breakfast.

"You guys say I am totally clueless." Zayn said.

"You know what let's just sleep and chill in our rooms." I said.

"Lazy people things." Aarnav taunted but I ignored and Aadhya gave him a side eye.

"I actually heard someone say that there is some event happening in the evening here. They have something like a masquerade party and later they have some games for adults." Aadhya said.

"Really? I'll ask about this at the reception."

Zayn came again after talking at the reception.

"Okay they said that they have this event and even we can join it. The entry was something 4k for per person so I paid already, you guys just have to show up." Zayn explained.

"Arey why did you pay?" Vansh asked.

"It's my bachelor party. Aarnav didn't let me pay for the hotel and tickets anyways so let me do this." He said.

"I was just paying you back." Aarnav said and Zayn smiled as if it was their code secret.

"Paying back for what bhaiya?" Reena asked attentively.

"You remember, I never used to like the maid's food that time when the maid was a new one. And Mom was so weak for almost 2 years. This guy used to bring extra tiffin for me everyday and I had lunch and dinner at his place so many times."

"And he used to say everytime that he will pay me back one day." Zayn said laughing.

Their bond looks so good and fresh even after having no contact for so many years. This kind of friendship are the things that make you believe in friends and do every damn thing for them. For me my friends meant a lot to me till the point that I would die for them.

"Okay so the evening plan is done. What will we do now? We have whole afternoon and I am not going to be lazy on a bachelor trip." Saloni said.

"Before we could go on with the discussion let me clear that the dress code of the event is boys blazer ,shirt and trousers and girls be in prom type dresses." Zayn explained.

"Ohhhhh.... Okay so after lunch we all can go to shopping together and after that we can have lunch at some really good and unique place. We can take a nap after coming to the hotel and then get ready for the event. Sounds good?" Aadhya asked and everyone agreed.

*At Mall*

She was showing me fifth dress now and I signed like it was 'okay-okay' types.

She kept that dress and showed me another one. The next dress was a blue cut dress with simple design and looked so Royal. It suited to her skin tone and her eye colours and I could suddenly see the glow on her face. I showed a thumbs up.

Me: What should I wear?

I texted her.

She started looking some formals for me. She looked at me and finalised a suit. She walked out from there and after her I went to the place she was standing to see the outfit. White shirt with blue blazer. Hmmm!! Good choice.

Me: Looks like someone wants to match with me.

I said and smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

But when she looked at her phone again her expression changed, she looked scared, like she would cry any moment now.

Me: What happened?

Reena: The person who sent me the video he still has it. He sent me the video again.

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.7K 22
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
321K 11.8K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...
26.2K 2.8K 65
A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marriage or not that's your buisness, Halima...
1.1M 50.6K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...