Our Dirty Little Secret

By elu_peafowl

โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ... More

MY peafowl....
IMPORTANT NOTE (don't skip it)
Main Character's
ใ€ŠThe Chowdhury familyใ€‹
ใ€ŠThe Sharma familyใ€‹
1~Result day
3~Athrav's brother is mysterious
4~First official alone time
5~feeling something something
6 ~Hide and seek
7~Flattered heart
8 ~illusion
9 ~Worried
~ New Book

2~suspicious Athrav

530 69 12
By elu_peafowl

Radhika Sharma Pov

I was trying to drag my suitcases and the bag on my shoulder was making it difficult for me,

"Dibbe, please help me to take these suitcases to pg." I said to Athrav, my collage and pg are near, thus it was going to be easy for me, even if I woke up late.

(Dibba/Dibbe= trash-can)

When I didn't get any answer form him, I turned around to see that, he was lost in his own thoughts while looking at one spot.

I followed his gaze, there was a lady with a man, there were talking to each other and were looking quite happy, I looked at Dibba, he was still gazing at them, so I again turned towards them,

it's look like the man offered a lift to that lady which she accepts it gratefully.

"Let's go" he replied, his voice was sounding serious, therefore I thought not to ask him anything right now, I nodded and started walking till my pg road.

We reached to the pg. gate, and I looked at Dibba, he was looking off.

"So how are you going to your pg.?"
I asked trying to make the atmosphere light.

He smiled at me and spoke.

"OfCourse By walking, but you will not get it, because you are not human you are an alien" he said hitting on my forehead while laughing,

probably must be laughing at my expression.

I rolled my eyes and spoke.

"Ohh come on, I was just concerned about you, what if someone kidnaps you?" I said raising my one eyebrow at him.

"Haha, No one can kidnap me" he said proudly showing me his muscles arm.

"Ohh you are right no one will kidnap a trash-can like you" I said while laughing at his reaction.

"You wai-" but before he can grab me and beat the shit out of me, I ran inside the pg.

"Haha the Dibba thinks, that he is smart enough to roast me but it's me Radhika Sharma" I said to myself while making my imaginary color up.

But my eyes widened looking at the girl Infront of me in pajamas and messy hair with a Water bottle in her hand and looking at me weirdly.

I smiled at her awkwardly and waved at her.

"You from?" She asked me.

"Delhi... actually my no. also came at Delhi, but I wanted to come to Jodhpur AIIMS, for some changes in entity" I said while observing her gesture.

"Uh-hh, how much did you get?"she asked kind off nervously.

"687 I know it's kind of low for AIIM delhi bu-" before I can finish, she shouted loudly, I'm damn sure my mother also had heard her from Delhi.

"687.... fricking 687 maya, Sana, Piyu come here fast" she yelled calling these names.

"What happened Ishu" one of them asked.

"Aree asked what didn't happened, maya this girl who is standing Infront of us had got 687 marks in Neet and she is our roommate" their eyes widened.

Ohh God save me, I pleaded and covered my ears because I know what was coming next.

And there it was....

"Ohh mine.... OHH MINE GODDD WE HAVE A TOPPER NEET STUDENT WITH US" they started twirling around me, and I felt awkward standing there in that manner.

"Oh mine-, SHIT... we didn't even ask you, what's your sweet name,"
the girl named Ishu I think so asked me, smiling widely at me showing off her whole 32 shiny teeth's.

"U-umm my name is Radhika, Radhika Sharma you guys can call me Kishori and also.... some people call me mikky you can call me tonight" I said winking at them.

Their eyes widened and they started giggling.

"Ohh thank god you are not like a boring topper student, well my name is, Santika And this is my twin sister mayantika"

"Hii" she greeted me, and I smiled at her saying hello.

"And myself Ishika Reddy but everyone calls me Ishu" she said smiling at me and I smiled back.

There's something wrong, looks like she has been born like this only, All Smily Smily kid.

"Hii and it's me Priyanka but you can call me Piyu" she said taking her hand forward for handshake.

"Ohh Piyu it's a sweet nick name" I said genuinely smiling at her.

"Ohh come on Radhika you also have a sweet nick name... of Radharani.... Kishori how cute" she said while hoofing on her place.

"Ohh okay, now can you guys help me carry them? It's quite heavy" I said balancing my two suitcases and the bag.

"Ohh No, we are sorry we were so excited to know about you, that we didn't even notice these bags" Ishika said while taking my suitcase...

like this they took my all bags to the room no.3 which was on the second floor we also have a balcony Wow...
Ahh long journey are tiring I thought while taking a yawn.

"Piyu, can you help me settle my things, so I can take a quick bath and sleep." I said giving her puppy eyes.

"Ohh girl you don't have to ask and just go take a bath we will keep your thing's on their place, and I will also order something form outside for you because right now it's not time for
pg.-canteen to serve the food" huh-h Canteen...

"We have a canteen?" They looked at me like if I'm an alien,

"You didn't know? that our pg have a Canteen?"

"Ohno, I didn't know about it, because my bestriend was the one who choose this pg." I said looking at them all.

"This canteen are for both male and female, pg student and also where Other course student come there, cause our chairmen have their own different branches and course colleges here."
Piyu said giving me brief theory of, how much rich our chairmen is.

"Oh heck, why didn't my bestfriend told me about this." I mumbled to myself.

"you're bestfriend is also with you, in which room no. She is?" I heard Ishu asking me.

"Umm not she it's he, actually my bestfriend is a guy and we came together to Jodhpur" I said while removing my clothes from suitcase.

"Wow that's great, please introduce us to him." She said.

"Yaa sure" I said smiling at them and made my way towards washroom...

It was really a hectic day; I still remember the way my dadu dadi and papa cried but my mom was standing strong there giving me her proud smile.

And the tears which were rolling down my eyes were making it difficult for me to look at her.

I took a deep breath before stripping from my clothes and standing under the shower.

The warm water was soothing my body and I felt like the huge load has been lifted up from my back.

From tomorrow my college will start means new part of life and new drama which I will create, I can't wait for that.

I chuckled at my own thoughts and turned off the shower.... I wore my new pajama set, which have Doraemon printing on it.

Oh lord...I just love Doraemon....

After some time, I came out of the bathroom and..... it's look like everything has been settled on its place.

"Wow thank you guy's, you guys really lifted a huge load of my shoulder" I said looking at them who were busy arranging mat near my bed.

"It's nothing Kishori, we are honored to serve our topper" Ishu said still smiling.

Now this was enough.... I settled myself at Piyu's bed and looked at all of them and asked with a serious tone.

"Now tell me what's the real matter before I bring my gun and shoot every one of you" their eyes widened and maya came forward while uttering.

"It was all Ishu plan, I already told them it's not a good plan to use someone for Studie purpose" she said exposing everyone.

I knew it.

"No Kishori I was not in their plan" said Piyu I already knew it by her genuine gesture that she is really a friendly person.

"So now?" I said looking at the real culprits standing Infront of me, sana and Isha.

They both were looking at their foot, but does it look like I care... I don't even spare Dibba if he does something like this.
and then they are only new strangers for me.

"I'm really sorry Radhika, I know I should not have done this, but when the pg lady said that the topper student is coming I thought finally there will be someone who will help me in studies, so that's why I thought to take help, but I swear no one was going to get hurt by it, because I already thought to do some work for you so you can help me I swear." she said sadly and there were tears in her eyes and it's looked genuine.

But right now, my mischievous mind was making race with my inner innocent soul, Hehe just wait and watch.

"Fine but still there will be a punishment for both of you" I said
Smirking innerly.

"What!!" Isha and sana shouted and I looked at them confused, sana whose face was beetroot red looked at me with widened eyes and then it clicked me.

"Oh yuck... how shameless you guys are I was talking about real punishment like you guy's doing my chorus assignments and etc. etc." I said with frustration. God these people are really dirty minded.

"But we are sorry na Kisho please" sana said giving me her puppy eyes,

ohh Hehe I'm going to make them do so many mischievous thing....

"No, you are not forgiven, now better go and bring food for us" I said while ordering them like a queen.

They huffed and said dramatically.

"Jo Hukum Saiba", Ishu is just like dibba.
(As you wish queen)

Shit I didn't call him, I took my phone and looked at maya and Piyu.

"Maya even if you didn't want to do you were still part of this thing, so now better go and hang my clothes outside, and be gentle with my panties and bra," I said giggling evilly.

She made a gagging face and brought the bucket so she can hang the clothes.

And then I looked at Piyu who was looking at me with awkward smile,

"I think I should also do something for you" she said momentarily getting up from my bed.

I laughed at her and made seat on her own bed while I was seating beside her,

"You don't have to I already knew that you are a good friend" I said to her.

She smiled and took mine hand in hers

"You kn-" before she can complete I jerked off my hand from her, she looked at me blankly.

I hurriedly said.

"It's just my hands are sweaty" I said awkwardly rubbing my hands.

She shook her head and took my hands in her.

"What are you doing" I just looked at her.

"Just making my new friend comfortable around me" she said giving me her sweet smile.

I smiled back, I know she is going to be our mother character.

Just then maya came there with a grin.

"Well, we didn't know that someone is so obsessed with cartoon's that she also has cartoon printed panties and bra" she said holding her laugh, I just rolled my eyes and spoke.

"So, what I just love cartoon's" I said while being in delulu.

"Yaa, ya but you can't wear them Infront of your boyfriend" she said finally laughing her ass off.

"Ohh come on, I don't have a boyfriend."

But I do have fictional boyfriends, my Zade, I thought to myself.

"Hello madam come out of your delusion and tell me who have panties of cartoon that to their eyes are at bum" she said while giggling and now Piyu also laughed.

I pouted at them.

"Why you guys are laughing tell us the joke also" sana said while coming with the parcel.

I hurriedly said.

"it's nothing, now come everyone I'm Hungry" I took the parcel and smelled it.

"Wow it smells so good," I said while gazing at the parcel which Piyu was opening.

"Where is Ishu," I asked because I didn't saw her coming with sana.

"When we were coming here, we got collide with her boyfriend so now she is going to have dinner with him" my eyes shine.

"So now i will have her part of meal also, right?" I asked happily.

Everyone chuckled and Piyu said.

"Yes, you can"

We all enjoyed a lot, at the starting of meeting it was kind of awkward but adventures and I think Ishu and sana are not bad, it's just they are type of people who wants to be on top position, but there way of doing is wrong,

We all finished our dinner, and I even talk to my parents and dadu dadi, and now it was 8pm means now pg-Canteen will serve food, it's too late how I'm going to survive like this every day.

I once again cross checked the things I have to take from here, because I didn't brought some supplies because there was no space in my bag to keep it.

~Time skip~

I gazed at the clock it was 10.45 now I should sleep, I looked Piyu who was already asleep, and Ishu didn't come back I got to know that her boyfriend has his own apartment, means she must be umm hmm...

Okay, I should stop talking to myself now or people will really think that I'm an alien...

I arranged my bed nicely and laid down.
Tomorrow everything will be new...
I didn't even realize when the time flied away, and I converted into adult, now I will study in 1st year Mbbs....

Like this slowly sleep took our me...

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Morning... 8:00

"Shit Kishori wake up, there's only half an hour left to get ready, get up Naa."

I felt like someone was shaking me aggressively.

"Umm Kya hai mumma sone dona" I mumbled slowly...God I hate mornings.

(What's it is Mumma, let me sleep)

Then someone jerked my blanket.

"I'm not your mother but trust me if I started behaving like one then you will go like this to college, with messy hair swollen face and this Doraemon printed pajama."

God bless her future kids with patience, I don't think so they can survive.

"Ohh RADHIKA GET UP" I got startled by her sudden shout.

"Going going I'm going" I said while rushing to the bathroom.

"OH MY-- I'm sorry I didn't know you were there" I said while closing the door again.

After some time, the door opened and maya came with red face.

"I'm sorry" I said to her and rushed inside the bathroom god I'm going to get late; I said while stripping down the clothes.

time skip ...8:25

"Divinity, finally we are not late" said sana while running with us.

All four of us were together, only Ishu was not here, they said she will come from her boyfriend apartment...

We all slowed down our space because, we saw whole campus was at one spot some guys were fighting there.

We also came forward to watch the show, but what I saw made me shock...

The guy me and Athrav saw yesterday was laying on the ground and there was another guy on top of him who was beating the shit out of him...

And the main twist was Athrav was there... stopping that guy from beating the guy who was laying down...

Ohh Wow that's a new drama in the new start of the day....

_____________________

~Vote and comment~

It will give me motivation if you all vote.

This was it.... the total words which are used in this chapter are 2649.
Tell me if it's okay,
And sorry for any grammatical mistakes... I will edit it afterwards...

Salanghaeyo💜🔮peafowls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 50.9K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
659K 34.7K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...