IRAADEIN.

By reevajasoos

"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐“๐‡๐€๐Š๐”๐‘. โžฅ An independent a... More

โœฐ Must Read
Dedication
Leads' Introduction And Aesthetics
PROLOGUE
1 : Advika Thakur
2 : Yuvraj Singh Raichand
3 : The Engagement
4 : The Ring
5 : Always Here To Protect
6 : The Beginning Of Them
7 : Missed Me, Doll?
8 : She's His Moon
9 : Dakshit Chowdhury
10 : Ruined
11 : Confession
12 : Revelations & Promises

โœฐ NOTE. (Must Read Ver.2)

366 31 0
By reevajasoos

Dear Readers,

I'm excited to introduce you to the characters in this book, each with their own unique backgrounds and nationalities. As part of their diverse identities, the characters are Indian, bringing with them their rich culture, language, and experiences.

Throughout the story, you may encounter Hindi dialogues at certain points. These dialogues serve to deepen the authenticity of the characters and their interactions. However, to make sure that all readers can fully engage with the story, translations of these dialogues will be provided immediately after in brackets. This way, whether you're familiar with Hindi or not, you'll be able to follow along seamlessly and immerse yourself in the world of the story.

Thank you for joining me on this journey, and I hope you enjoy getting to know these characters and their stories as much as I've enjoyed writing them.

P. S. This is my first time writing a story, so there may be mistakes throughout. English is not my first language, so there might be some grammatical errors as well. Please bear with me and feel free to point out any areas where I can improve.

Warm regards,
R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.9K 32
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. ๐€๐๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
767K 44.6K 55
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...