Her Second Chance: Marry My H...

Por white_lily_24

Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? ... Mais

1: Am I alive??
Announcement
3. It's time to change my past
4. A new friend
5. Aditya Mehra
6. The Same proposal
7. Fake earings
8. Siya's savior
9. School Reunion - 1
10 . School reunion -2
Main Characters
Side characters
11 . I want to be a different person
12. Highschool memories
13 . Misunderstandings
15. He has a girlfriend
16. Her mother had an affair
14.Alia's pov
17.You didn't misunderstand me
18. Raghav's warning
19 . I won't let her dump me
20. Something has started between them
21. How do I flip him?
22. I like BTS
23. The inevitable will happen
24.Raghav's pov
25. A death for a death
26. I am your dad's allowance.
27. My cat is yours
28. Meeting his parents and breaking off the engagement
29. Samrat's affair exposed
30. I am pregnant
31. I love you, Raghav
32. My pretty girl.
33. The wedding invitation
34. Their wedding
35. Life after the wedding

2. I need you to marry my husband

488 22 4
Por white_lily_24

Someone grabbed her hand and said,
"Ms.Siya , What are you doing? We are at work"

She was confused and saw all the employees all around her and was about to faint and pushed a cup of coffee lying on the table which was about to burn her hand when someone grabbed her waist and prevented her from falling and got his hands burnt instead of her.

"Careful, Ms Siya", said the man

"Siya, are you alright",came a lady running towards her.

"Siya, Please don't inform anyone at our workplace or families.. I will be ruined.. Please think about my reputation "

"I have my whole life ahead of me and you are going to die anyway "

Yes the lady was Alia , her best friend.

Siya saw both Alia and Samrat and remembered their betrayal and ran out of the office.

She hired a taxi and went to her home  and slept.

After few hours she woke up and checked her fridge and noticed that all the products were from 2014.
And has her dinner.

She took out money from her pocket and noticed a heart shape on one of the notes and her mind drift off to the past

"Dad, You shouldn't draw on notes like that ",she scolded when she noticed her father drawing small heart on notes.
"It's not drawing ,princess. It's love.
Here take this money"

"Thanks, Dad"

She heard the doorbell ring and opened the door and found Samrat at her doorstep.

  "Do you feel good now? I came to take you for dinner"

  Siya thought it was a good time to talk to him about breakup as she wanted to free herself from his betrayal. They began to walk towards the restaurant when Siya spoke,

   " Samrat , I need to tell you something."

  "Yes , What do you wish to tell me?"

    "I want to breakup with you"

    Samrat thought he heard something wrong and asked her to repeat it.

    " Samrat, I am serious. I want to breakup with you."

    Samrat clenched his jaw in anger and asked her, "Why?"

     " Samrat, I need a break. I feel suffocated in this relationship"

       Samrat held her by her shoulders and burst out in anger " No, you can't break up with me. Who the hell are you to break up with me?? "

     "Samrat,leave me. It's hurting"

       "No , I won't allow you to be free of this relationship."

       His phone rang and he was distracted . Taking the advantage she ran off towards her home and locked the door in feeling terrified of facing him. Her phone rang and she saw it was Samrat calling her. She cut the call . Then she saw his messages.

   'Sorry, Siya. I wasn't in my senses.
I didn't want to hurt you.
I don't want to lose you . You are my wealth , my happiness. I can't think of breakup with you. I was stressed due to my loss in stocks"

     And she saw few other messages and missed calls from Alia

   'Siya , Are you alright?'
    'Did you take medicines?'
   'Why aren't you receiving my calls?'

Siya realised it was not easy to get free from them , especially Samrat. She needs to run away from him for which she needs to earn money .
And then realised that Samrat always used to invest in stocks and ahe could earn money using it. As she was from future she knew which company could lead her to get profits and planned to visit library to read books on stocks investment as it was Sunday tomorrow.

        She visited the library the next day and took out books about stocks and share market from the bookshelves when she was startled by a voice,

       "'Read this if you want to quit your job', 'All about share market ', nice books!! Ms.Siya, Are you planning to quit the job by investing in stocks?"

  She turned back and came face to face with the person who saved her yesterday from falling in the office, the President of RK group of companies , Mr Raghav Khandelwal.
In her previous life he was later revealed to be the grandson of the owner of RK group of companies and promoted to CEO.

        "No , Sir actually..."

         Then she noticed a scald on the left forearm and asked him,"Did you get this yesterday while saving me when I fainted?"

        "Ohh, Yes , but it's alright. If not me then you would have gotten hurt"

         Hearing this she realised something... In her previous life she  got the same scald due to coffee on her same hand and wondered if her fate was exchanged with him.

      "Ms. Siya , Siya..."

      "Ohh... I am extremely sorry Sir. If not for me you wouldn't have gotten hurt. Please tell me if  you need me to do anything for you."

      "There's no need for it."

       "Please Sir , I insist ."

       "Okay , then treat me to lunch today"
       "Okay ,Sir . "

         "I know a good restaurant here . Let's leave now"

         "Yes , Sir."

            They walked towards the restaurant and it was a small restaurant.

          "Ms.Siya , You know I love aloo parathas of this restaurant and paneer tikka . I would suggest you to have the same."

          "Yes , Sir . I would like to taste it"

         "And you can call me Raghav ."

"Okay but only outside office premises and you can also call me Siya."

  She did not expect this man to be so humble . In her previous life she always heard about how strict he was and communicated with him only regarding work. Moreover he came to a small restaurant for aloo parathas and paneer tikka. How does he manage to maintain such a fit body by eating parathas and paneer? She expected him to be a gym freak. He was always in his office suit and wore specs.

           Soon their waiter came with their orders and he took off his specs.
Siya was dumbfounded for a moment as she saw him without specs for the first time . No doubt he was a handsome man with sharp jawline but his looks were hidden by these specs she realised .

        "So how is it?", he asked about the food

         "A lot better than I thought ",she replied still busy in staring at him with admiration.

          "But you haven't tried it yet? What are you referring to?"

         "I meant the food " , she came out of her dreamland and took a bite of hot paratha and choked on her food .

       He offered her a glass of water , "Siya, be careful. Eat slowly."

       'Was he always this considerate and helpful? He's more considerate and handsome than I thought ' she wondered.

       "By the way thanks for saving me yesterday."

       "You are welcome. By the way are you really going to quit the job?"

         "Not at all, I just want to have a change that's why . "

         " Siya, you are very talented. Don't waste your efforts on useless people. Focus on your work and change your outlook to see others"

         "Yes , Sir... Sorry Raghav " ,she said with a smile.

            She received missed calls and messages from Alia and Samrat which she ignored.

           Next day she reached her office and saw Samrat and hid behind the wall. Soon they heard Mr Ashish Shirsat, their General Manager ,"Everyone , Get to your seats and start your work."

      And Siya reach her table and started her work . She had to prepare a proposal of a meal kit to him. She went to his cabin and gave him her proposal which he rejected by just flipping the pages. Siya knew this already since in her previous life Alia proposed the same meal kit saying that she will make some changes and proposed it again without a single change for which she was promoted.

       Ashish Shirsat was a 35 year old man , a General Manager at RK companies. He was very egoistic and lazy and took credits of his employees work .He was very rude, incompetent and opportunist.

       Siya asked him that she would make some changes and present it again for which he scolded her saying that she was very incompetent and did not take her work seriously.

        She went away when she saw a glass halfway on the table which was about to fall . At the same time she caught it and saved the glass from falling. She did a happy dance.

      Must be wondering why?? Just coz she saved a glass??

      In her previous life she tried to save the glass which resulted in her knee crashing into the table and injured her knee. She changed her fate and saved the glass as well as her knee.
      She reached her table absent-mindedly  and crashed her knee into the table.

   "Ouch...."

       On her way she met Samrat but avoided him and went to the terrace .

      'How did it happen? I avoided my knee injury. Then why did it happen again? I thought I changed my fate but... That coffee incident. I avoided getting a scar but Raghav got it instead of me. Does this mean that history will repeat itself? I can't avoid my fate. I will have to marry Samrat again.  What's bound to happen will happen."

    She reached cafeteria and ordered her coffee. She heard a customer arguing ,"Why haven't my coffee been made yet?"

  "Sorry Sir, but your coffee was taken by someone else and...."

     Hearing this Siya thought , 'If noone takes it , coffee remains there and goes to the customer but if someone takes it...'

I need someone to steal my fate...

      She met Alia on her way.
"Siya, I missed you. Why didn't you receive my call ?I was worried about you....."

      If someone has to steal my fate it needs to be you, Alia .

      I need you to MARRY MY HUSBAND.

So guys this is it.

The reason for the title of my book

Please vote and comment on this chapter.

It will motivate me to write further.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

481K 22.1K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
846K 50.8K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
60.7K 2.6K 65
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...