Tender Trifles of Love

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION

PYAR

376 42 9
By S_Godaria

Sonali left the dining room offended by Ekansh's words. Simran looked around to see everyone devouring the tasty food made by her without any care.

'How can these people be so unaffected?!'

"Jaan eat na." Abhay said seeing Simran lost in her thoughts and fed her with his hands. She found it really weird but didn't say anything and had her food quietly.

********************************

"It's been so long since I came here getting angry from him but that Ansh didn't even come after me to see what I'm doing here alone or am I too angry at him.

Baith ke abhi tak chicken korma aur biryani ki dawat uda Raha hoga.

And I'm sitting here. Hungry.

Urgh... I won't leave him." Sonali was murmuring sitting in her room and was getting hangry imagining Ekansh eating the tasty feast when she was hungry.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock on the door.

"Ansh, I don't wanna talk to you or see you right now. So just go and have your favourite meal made by your favourite person. No need to wate your time on me." Sonali said with her back facing the door.

"Umm.... Bhabhi, it's me. Simran.... May I?" Simran asked her permission to enter the room.

"Tumhara hu Ghar hai. Tumhe permission ki kya zarurat." Sonali huffed.

("It's your house. Why do you need permission?")

"Bhabhi, aap mujhse gussa hai." Simran asked cutely entering the room with a plate in her hands.

Seeing her, Sonali's anger melted.

"Gussa hun, par tumse nahi. Uss Ansh ke bacche se. Tumne dekha na, woh kaise tumhari tariff kar raha tha." Sonali said and Simran lowered her head feeling bad.

("I am angry, but not with you. With that Ansh. You saw how he was praising you.")

"Please don't mind. I really don't have any problem with him praising you. But he shouldn't have atleast compared. I know you are an amazing cook aur mera khana toh kabhi kabhi khane layak bhi nahi Banta. Lekin is cheez ko baar baar sunaane ka kya matlab." She complained.

("....And sometimes my food is not even edible. But what's the point of rubbing this on my face.")

"Bhabhi, you have all the rights to be angry with Bhai. But please have your food first. Then you can fight with your husband as much as you want. I made it for all of you with my heart. Please don't stay empty stomach." Simran said forwarding the plate filled with chicken korma, tandoori roti and chicken biryani.

Sonali looked at Simran then at the plate. She licked her lips as heavenly aroma of the food reached her nostrils.

She was about to hold the plate from Simran's hands but stopped hearing his voice.

"Haan Haan khale khale. Waise bhi bhook ki wajah se tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai." Ekansh said chuckling.

("Yes yes, Eat. Anyway, your mind has gone crazy because of hunger.")

"Arey, aap aa gaye. Aap ne thik se khana khaya na. Agar abhi bhi aapke kooein (well) jaise pet mein jagah ho toh aur khayenge?" Sonali asked with sarcasm ignoring his teasing statement.

("Hey, you have come. You ate well, didn't you? If you still have space in your well-like stomach, will you eat more.")

"Ufff....itni izzat. Tumhare muh se achhe nahi lagti." Ekansh exclaimed and laid on the bed. He tried to keep his head in her lap but she pushed him. He was about to fall but balanced himself and kept his head on the pillow making faces at her. Simran smiled at their cute interaction.

("Uff...so much respect. It doesn't look good from your mouth.")

"Tu izzat ke layak hi nahi hai."

("You don't deserve respect.")

"Haa, ab aai na line par."

("Yes, now you came on track.")

Simran was smiling seeing them. She always heard that a woman should respect her husband like a God. But seeing Sonali talking to Ekansh like this was something she felt weird.

"Ahem... I'll take my leave." Simran said getting up but before that they could say something a knock on the door disturbed them.

"Bhai, bhabhi. If you guys don't mind then can I take my wife back." Abhay was standing outside with his head peeping in the room.

"Of course! That's what I was thinking about why you didn't come following your wife." Sonali taunted Abhay.

"Now, everyone is not like your husband who doesn't care about their wife." Abhay entered the room and shrugged taunting back.

"Sun le Teri wajah se kaisi kaisi baatein Sunni pad Rahi hai " Sonali said again getting angry on Ekansh.

"Achha, aap log ladte raho mujhe neend AA Rahi hai. Tomorrow I've to go to office too. Let's go." Abhay said to them and wrapped his arm around Simran.

(“Okay, you guys keep fighting, I'm feeling sleepy...)

"Haa bhai. Jao jao. Jitne desperate ho na tum I'm sure bahot jaldi hi good news Milne wali hai."

("Yes brother. Go, no wonder how desperate you are, I am sure we will get good news very soon.")

Sonali's remark made the couple red in embarrassment. Abhay looked at Simran who was looking down with blushy cheeks. Feeling his gaze she looked at him then averted her eyes feeling the heat on her cheeks increasing because of his soft gaze.

"Dekh. Dono kaise laal ho Gaye hai." Ekansh teased seeing them blushing.

("Look. How red both of them have turned.")

"You guys married beforehand so you should give good news first."

Simran said in an attempt to tease them but frowned when their smile fell. She looked at Abhay whose expressions told her that she said something wrong.

"A..a... I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I was just..."

"Hey, it's fine." Ekansh assured her.

"Actually after a year of our marriage, we were blessed with this good news. We were really happy." Sonali told and Ekansh squeezed her hand supporting her seeing her getting emotional.

"But we were not that lucky. I was in seventh month when in an accident, we lost our baby. Then even after trying for years, could not conceive." Sonali said with a deep sigh.

Ekansh hugged her as her eyes filled with tears remembering the dreadful day when they visited the doctor and he informed that they can never conceive.

"Bhabhi, please don't cry like this. I'm sure God must have planned something really good for you." Simran said sitting on the bed in front of them.

"Yes bhabhi. And we are also here for you." Sonali turned to Simran when Abhay said. She looked at them and nodded wiping her face with the back of her palm.

"Okay now enough of this. Abhay, take your wife and let me spend some water with mine." Ekansh said trying to break the sentimental environment and again pulled Sonali in his embrace who pushed him.

"Ansh, just because we were talking about the past that doesn't mean I forgot the present. You said na how bland my food is..."

"But... Baby..."

"You are sleeping in the guest room tonight." She declared and left for the washroom. Ekansh glared at Simran and Abhay who were trying to stifle their laughter.

********************************

SIX MONTHS LATER

Today was really a special day as it was an annual function of Abhay's office. It was Simran's first time in these kind of parties but much to Abhay's relief, she enjoyed it. He got 'The employee of the year' and in his speech he gave all the credit to his wife. He addressed her as a good luck and called as Lakshmi who brought fortune and prosperity in his life. That made her a little emotional. They even danced and played many games. All in all they had a great evening.

As soon as they reached their room Abhay pulled her to himself as according to him she was looking ethereal in her golden net saree. Simran startIed at the sudden pull but smiled seeing his pout.

In the whole drive from party venue to home, he was sulking saying that she didn't give him enough attention. Though she was with him all the time.

Abhay pulled Simran closer if possible. Now both of their front was touching not letting even the air to pass through.

Simran blushed profusely feeling his intense gaze on her though his arousal which she could feel was also a reason.

Abhay rounded his arm on her waist and held her face so delicately as if she was a glass doll and would break even with little pressure. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead followed by both eyes, nose, cheeks and chin. He stopped at her lips accelerating her and his heartbeat.

"May I?" He asked whispering over her lips.

Though in these past months, they have kissed many times but still she was too shy to even give her consent. But she knows this also that he won't move further until he has her verbal permission.

And this thing has devised more respect and love for him in her heart. In her life, where no one ever cared about her wishes in anything, he asks for it even for small matters.

"Yes." She whispered shyly and he looked at her for a second before placing his lips on her's.

He like always kissed her as if it was his favourite thing to do and he has all the time in the world. His soft and slow kiss melted her into puddle. Her legs turned into jelly. He pulled her by her waist by one hand and other hand was cupping her face. Where as her hands which were around his neck, now fidgeting with his hair.

He licked her lips and she opened her mouth. He took the chance and entered his tongue in her mouth. There was no fight for dominance. He took his own sweet time exploring her sweet little mouth and then stopped to let her do the same which she did though being hesitant and shy.

Feeling her getting out of breath he broke the kiss after pecking her lips twice. As he looked at her red face, he also got shy. This was the first they kissed like this with tongue involved and all.

'Didn't know what I was thinking before doing this.'

She raised her lashes to look at him who was looking at her only with his pink cheeks. She smiled seeing him shy. Seeing her smile, he also couldn't stop the smile which came on his face. He rested his forehead on her's and closed his eyes cherishing their sweet moment.

Simran opened her eyes to see him looking at her with desire filled eyes. Before she could process things he again kissed her. This time the kiss was short as soon he made his way to her neck kissing, licking and sucking. As he sucked a spot on her neck, she moaned loudly. Her knees were getting weak so she held Abhay tightly.

Abhay who himself was feeling weak in his knees because of their proximity, picked Simran in his arms and carried her to the bed carefully. He laid her down on the bed and hovered over her. He again began to kiss her neck and she moved her head to give him more access.

He held her saree front to get more space to kiss her soft skin of her shoulder. But it's pin got opened and it  came completely in his hand revealing her cleavage because of her deep necked blouse.

He gulped and looked into her eyes who bit her lips feeling shy. He was about to cover her with her saree but she held his hand stopping him. He looked at her in confusion.

"What happened" He asked and she shook her head in no.

"What do you want, Jaan?" He again hovered over her and asked.

She pushed her lower lip out downwards which she always does when she doesn't have any idea about something.

Abhay chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her forehead.

"Let's figure it out together then." He winked at her removing his shirt and he kept it under her pillow and kissed her passionately. He flipped themselves and now Simran was over him. She too was responding with the  passion and pace.

His hands wantedly or unwantedly moved towards the back of her blouse and opened the strings making it loose from front. He stopped thinking she might stop him but she was too engaged in the kiss to care about anything. He again flipped and caressed her clothed bosom kissing her neck earning a compassionate moan from her. Following that small piece of cloth was separated from her ravishing body. His hands covered her feeling her oh so soft skin. His hands were soon replaced by his mouth while his other hand continued its work of pleasure.

Her moans and their breathing was the only sound heard in the room.

She opened her eyes and looked at him confused when she didn't feel any movement for a few minutes.

"I think it's enough for today. I don't want to scare my little wife." He said and kissed her forehead.

He hugged her hiding his face in the crook of her neck. He rolled them over and kept her head on his chest. All the while, Simran was looking at him without blinking.

"Kya hua." He asked caressing her hair which is his habit now. As he does it always to make her feel relaxed but it works for him too.

("What happened.")

'Pyar' Simran said in her mind and shook her head. As if feeling her unsaid words he pecked her lips and forehead whispering a 'good night' in her ears.

('Love')

He smiled pulling her more to himself and closed his eyes feeling his eyes lids getting heavy.

That's it for today!!!

Hot 🔥 or Not 🥱

How was it!!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Doodles ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 11K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...
143K 11.9K 44
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
1.5M 51.8K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...