Moondust - Ver 1

By Sebv34

Moon would do anything for Earth. Cover art is mine. Characters from SolarBalls yt Idk what I'm doing. This i... More

-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-

Chapter 11

226 4 0
By Sebv34

Song: Everything works out in the end - Kodaline

-Moon, if you die I'll commit suicide.

Moon looked at Earth in sadness, his friend who had just tried to kill himself three weeks ago, who was now recovering. It was hard to see him this way.

-Earth no...

-It's true Moon.. if you die... I will kill myself.

-I'm not going to die... Earth... never do that.. please...

The moon revolution has just ended, Earth was recovering and ever was getting better. But there was something Earth feared more than anything. To loose his moon, his best friend. He wouldn't be able to live then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.7K 24
It has been a while since Sonic was turned normal again, but Shadow has been over protective over his little bro every since. But Eggman is up to no...
45.4K 1.2K 36
Guys Evil Mk 😼😼 Macaque gives mk and offer to join him after Some event goes down involving Mei.Mk agreed and became evil 😈 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...