My son's tutor 

By Gissllepartition

Read and find out More

Introduction 
Chapeter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Last chapter :)
The end

Chapter 18

118 7 3
By Gissllepartition

Beys pov

It's been 2 days since that whole thing with Jay. And we haven't really said much to each other which is bad, he hasn't even came to apologize or maybe I have to apologize but I didn't do anything wrong.

"Bey, when I get back from the store I want to talk to you." He said and I nodded while folding my laundry.

It only took him 30 minutes to come back. Once he was back I was already done folding my laundry so I was lied up in bed watching Abbott elementary.

"Can you pause that?" Jay asked and I nodded.

"Ok, I see you're not really talking to me. You have been saying anything all you've been doing is nodding." Jay stated.

"Ok. What do you wan talk about." I asked already knowing what we're going to talk about.

"Beyoncé stop being a smart ass, you know what I want to talk about."

"Uh? That's not being a smart ass, Shawn. Now stop giving me all the fucking attitude, You're the one who wanted to talk." He looked shocked with my words, but i was fed up.

"Ok, I'm sorry for giving that girl my number, That was highly inappropriate of me. I'm sorry I wasn't being truthful and tell you that was one of my Exs," he took a long pause. "I talked to her she is..married and she didn't want anything to do with m-."

"You fucking spoke to her?!" I cut him off from speaking.

"I did. But it was over text! She texted me and I simply told her I can't talk to her or anything because I'm soon to be married. But she told me she has a husband and happily married. Now Bey, I love you and I will never cheat nor hurt you! I can't see myself hurting the love of my life. What I did was completely wrong, seeing you cry because of me hurt me and I don't wanna see you cry, specially if I'm the reason." he stated. I had tears rolling down my cheeks again! I don't know why I'm so emotional I swear it's babygirl..

"Baby, stop crying. I'm sorry and I love you I blocked her you have nothing to worry about" he said now bringing me into his arms and kissing my tears away.

"I love you too baby, and I'm sorry I overreacted."

"No Bey you didn't. I hate that I did that" he said

"It wasn't even that bad," I said now laughing a little causing him to laugh. "Worst happen to me I'll be fine! But what did hurt me the most is that you said im insecure."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that I feel awful.." he said giving me a soft peck on the lips

"It's fine! I was being a little insecure" I laughed

"Lemme make it up to you, before we pick up the kids." He winked and laid me down.

"Babyyy! What are you doing?" I asked already knowing what he was doing.

"Lemme taste that honey."  He said causing me to let out a nervous chuckle.

He stared pulling down my shorts followed by my panties. He stared at my pussy shaking his head before sliding his finger through my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"You want me to eat it?" He question and I nodded "words."

"Yes, eat it." I said and that's when his tongue circled my clit. And i let out a gasp.

"Oh my-." I moaned out loud. He hasn't have me head in forever, but he would fuck me everyday of the week..

"It feels so good." I moaned.

"You taste so good, ma." He mumble against my vagina while adding two fingers into me, making me arch my back.

"I'm boutta cum." I yelled before my soul left my body leaving me there dead.

"Omg- my legs won't stop shaking." I said. Jay chuckled and laughed while watching my legs shake.

"Ok, come on we gotta get the kids." He said

"No. You go I wanna sleep." I mumbled cuddling up under the covers.

"Ok. I'll be back love you." He said coming over to give me a kiss and I tasted myself on his lips.

"Go brush your teeth and stuff" I said with a smile. I tasted damn good but it's just normal to brush your teeth after that.

"No, I wan lick my lips and be able to taste you when I crave you." He winked making me roll my eyes

"Get out Jay. I rolled over and closed my eyes, Before you know it I was fast asleep.

—————————-
"Mom, how many months are you now?" Zaniah asked. I had just picked her up from school and bringing her to her friends house for a hang out.

"5 almost 6, why?"

"Just wondering! What are you going to name her?"

"Not sure yet, I want her name to begin with a D or B." I shrugged.

"Oh okay! Well when you get home pack me a bag, you know ima end up staying the night." Zay said with a chuckle. "Yeah, if your room is clean"

"Uh, it is I think my bed isn't." She said as I turned left into the girls drive way.

"Mhm, better just be your bed. Have fun baby, call me if you need anything, love you." I said as she was getting out the car.

"Love you! Later mom and later baby D or B" she said rubbing my stomach before getting out.

I was craving some McDonald's so I decided to get me and Jay some. We were they only to home Ayden his with his uncle from his dad side.

"Baby! I'm home." I yelled through the house

"I'm in the living room," he said and I walked over there with our food in my hand. "You got us some food? Thank you baby" he said kissing my lips before I sat down on him.

"What are you watching?" I asked getting our food out the bag before eating.

"This show. You watch it I don't know what it's called." He laughed

"Oh. You're watching baddies.. baby I have a question.." I said making him pause the Tv

"Shoot."

"What are we going to name her? I mean I'm ready to start her nursery, we need a name."

"Uh. I don't know.."

"Well I want it to begin with a B or D but I don't know."

"Uh! Brooklyn?" Jay asked making me smile.

I like that.. Brooklyn blue carter?" I asked

"Brooklyn ivy carter." He argued back

"Noo! I like blue as the middle name." I whined

"So we can add both of them, Brooklyn blueivy  carter?" He asked

"Wait. Blue ivy Carter... Blue ivy Carter" I repeated.

"That sounds better than whatever we had in our mind". Jay smiled

"Awh! Is that baby girls name? Blue Ivy Carter?" I asked

"Yeah! It's fire I like it."  Jay said

"Baby girl. You like your name?" I asked to my belly and I felt a little kick "Awh baby she kicked! Omg she likes it. And that was her first time kicking."

"Lemme feel! Tell her to kick again." Jay said making me laugh

"Baby, I can't tell her when to kick! You tell her talk to our baby Blueblue." I said

"Hi babygirl, it's your daddy speaking. I already love you so much, and you're not even here yet. Finding out what we are going to name you made me love you more! I already know I'm going to spoil you rotten my little baby. Can you kick for daddy?" Jay said making my eyes water. But blue did end up kicking again.

"She here's us!" Jay yelled making me laugh.

"Of course! I'm so happy we found her name now we can start her room." I said and he leaned in giving me a kiss and rubbing my belly

"We can! I love y'all so much."

I softly smiled "We love just as much, daddy."

—————————————-
3rd person pov

Baby? Why are we in pairs?" Beyoncé asked Jay but he didn't answer. It almost been 2 weeks since they found out what they're going to name baby girl. And  after that moment they shared Jay knew he wanted to marry her.

"Shawn. I know you hear me!" Bey yelled

"Damn b, it's a surprise I wanted to take you out is that okay?" Jay asked with a slight chuckle

"Fine. Are we going to get food?" B asked

"Yeah, there is food waiting for us at the hotel.. Have you ever been to pairs?"

"A few times.. I wanted to open a clothing store but it didn't turn out well." B said lowly.

"Really! That fire ma, why didn't you?" Jay asked now curious about this clothing store she wanted

"Because, Michale.. he told me I wouldn't get far with it.. I also found out I was having a baby then so I couldn't but I miscarried" B said a little sad about her last time she became pregnant before Blue

"Really? How long ago was this?" Jay asked .

"Maybe 5 years ago? Not sure I try not to remember! But it's okay I'm okay now. Let's talk about something else." She said

"Baby. You can still open that store you wanted to open. I can help I'll be there with you."

"Eh! Maybe after I give birth to baby blue" Beyonce said with a smile. She was grateful for him and everything.

After talking a little more they made it to their hotel. They ate and jay made Beyonce get up and dressed after a couple rounds of love making.

"I like that dress." Jay said walking up to his girl giving her a kiss.

"Thanks daddy. I like your outfit."  B said with a smirk

"I know, I know" Jay said fixing his collar.

Beyoncé busted out laughing. "Okay let's go. I want to come back and sleep."

______

"Wow baby! I never saw the Eiffel Tower this close. With nobody here.. I love it" Beyonce said staring up at the Eiffel Tower.

Jay didn't respond but mentally prepared himself for what he's about to do. Beyonce had turned around so he took that his moment to grab the ring out of his suit pocket and get down on one knee.

Beyoncé heard  a lot of movement so she turned around and saw him and saw him on one knee which immediately brought tears into her eyes

"Beyoncé, Words can't express how much you mean to me. From the moment we met, you've brought so much joy and love into my life. Your talent, beauty, and grace inspire me every day. I am in awe of the incredible person you are - not just as a woman, but as a partner and soon-to-be mother of our child. You have shown me what true love is, and I am forever grateful for the love we share.  Your strength and determination inspire me to be a better person. I cherish every moment we spend together, and I can't wait to build a future filled with love, laughter, and endless adventures. Beyoncé, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Together, we can conquer anything that comes our way." Jay said as he watched her cry

"Yes, Jay I'll marry you" she said.

Jay stood up put the ring on her finger and gave her a kiss.

"Jay! I love you so much omg this ring is so beautiful!" Beyonce said wimping her tears while staring at her fiancé

"I love you more beautiful!" He said giving her multiple pecks on her lips

"I can't wait to tell the kids! They loved the babies name i hope they love this just as much.. Oh! And my girls, I haven't spoken to them in forever. They don't even know about the name.. But I wanna wait to tell them about the marriage." B said

"Ofc I knew that. I didn't tell any of the boys about this I know how private you are babygirl."

After that she shedding a few more tears. But that night led to multiple rounds of more love making and a couple rounds of rough sex. And they both loved every moment of it.

__________

Btw! She's now 7 months pregnant!

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Ok bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.7K 27
Beyoncé Knowles is the owner of a publishing company, so she spends a lot of time reading. However, she doesn't like romance novels. One day, she com...
48.5K 2K 23
Read to find out . . . . .
211K 8.2K 50
Read it and see.