π™·πš’πšœ π™±πšŠπš‹πš’ πš†πš’πšπšŽ

By jiyarathod0

What will happened when a childish girl married to cold CEO? Do they love each other? Do cold CEO Jeon jung... More

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—-𝟷
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—-2
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-1
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-2
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-3
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-5
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-6
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-7
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-8
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-9
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-10
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ- 11
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-12
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-13

π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-4

704 26 4
By jiyarathod0

After 2 days :

In this 2 day many things happen like Mr.Min told Mr.Jeon that yn is agree for marriage and Mr.Jeon also tell Mr.min that jungkook is also ready for marriage and they decided that they throw party. In party they tell everyone about yn and jungkook marriage and 2 big companys going to collab. Party is after 2 days.

Present :

In min mansion :

Now Everyone is sitting in the living room.
Mr. Min : yoongi how is going party's preparation.

Yoongi : yes dad. Everything is going good.

Then suddenly Mrs. Min says

Mrs. Min : By the way, when will we meet our son-in-law? *looking at yn while saying*

(A/N : I also want mom like this 😭😭)

Mr. Min : of course in party. Honey. *smile*

Then they talk about random stuff and spend their time with each other.

*TIME SKIP* (author is so lazy.)

After 2 day : (party day)

In min mansion :

Everyone was ready except yn and everyone was waiting for her in the living room.

After a while they hear the sound of heels and everyone turns back and looks.And they kept looking at her because yn was looking very beautiful.

She walks slowly and stands in front of her parents and everyone looks at her with awe. Then Mrs. Min speak.

Mrs. Min : My daughter is looking so beautiful, may she not be affected by evil eyes. *smile*

Y/N's outfit :

Y/N : thank you mom *sweet smile* you also looking very pretty *kiss on Mrs. Min cheeks*

Yuri : yn-aah you are looking so beautiful *cute smile*

Y/N : thnx unnie*cute tone* you also look beautiful.*wink*

(Yoongi and yuri's outfit)

Mr. Min : if you guys are done then can we go or we will late. *little strictly*

Everyone except Mr. Min : yaa let's go.

Everyone go out of mansion and sit in car and drove over party venue.

MEANWHILE :

Mr and Mrs. Jeon on their way to venue. Jungkook also on his way to venue.

Party venue :

YN and her family reach the venue and at the same time Mr and Mrs. Jeon also reach there. Mr. Min and mr. Jeon hug each other and Mrs. Min and Mrs. Jeon greet each other but then Mrs. Jeon eyes fell on YN and she say

Mrs. Jeon : omo look how beautiful looking my daughter-in-law. *smile*

YN'S POV :

We reach the party venue. There is so many people who talking to each other. We are standing there and i saw one middle age couple coming towards us may be mom dad's age. Appa hug that man and mumma greet that lady but suddenly when the lady see me and say

?? : omo look how beautiful looking my daughter-in-law. *smile*

When she say *DAUGHTER-IN-LAW* I don't know why but I blush at her words but still I looked her confused then mumma say

Mrs. Min : ohh YN she is Mrs.Jeon your mother-in-law. *smile*

Ohh so she is my mother-in-law hmm
Y/N : thank you aunty. *sweet smile*

Mrs. Jeon : aish don't call me aunty call me mom. *smile*

Before I say something someone cover my eyesI touch her/him hand then i recognized it's my best friend sana then I say

Y/N : I know sana it's you. * teasing smile*

She remove her hand form my eyes and come front of me and say

Sana : how you always recognized me. *Annoying tone*

(A/N : sorry guys I forgot to Introduction of sana so here I go)

Name : choi sana

Age : 19

Personality : cute, sweet, simple, cheerful, extrovert, clumsy, beautiful, caring, love her parents , love YN like sister.

Parents : Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi

Siblings : no one

Work : Study in college (2nd year)

Relationship : Single

Friends : Min YN

(Sana's outfit)

Back to story :

(Still yn's pov)

Y/N : it's call talent *hair flip*

Sana : ya ya *irritated tone*

Then she held my hand and darg me somewhere.

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

I enter in party hall. Decorations is very beautiful. Then I start find mom dad with Mr and Mrs. Min but then my eyes fell on one girl who is standing next to Mr. Min may be she is Mr. Min daughter umm- what is her name umm- maybe YN. I started walking towards them but before I go one more girl can and cover YN's eyes i don't no what she say but when I saw her smile I don't know why but my heart started beating so fast. But before I go towards them that girl darg YN somewhere. I go towards mom dad and greet them and then Mr and Mrs. Min. They are starting talking about marriage. Then I saw Mr. Yoongi standing with some business partners so I go towards them and tap on he's shoulder.

(BTW jungkook 's look)

(Ignore the mic)

AUTHOR'S POV :

Jungkook tap yoongi's shoulder and yoongi turned to jungkook and say

Yoongi : ohh Mr. Jungkook how are you? * little smile*

Jungkook : I am fine. Plz don't call me like this just call me jungkook *little smile*

Yoongi : okk *little laugh* and you also call me hyung.

Jungkook nod his head and they started talking to some business partners.

after sometimes someone tap jungkook's shoulder and jungkook turned see the person and smile widely and hug him

Jungkook : tae hyung you guys are late. *pout*

Taehyung : sorry jungkook you don't know how much time ladys take to ready. *sign*

?? : what did you say tae?? *little angry tone*

Taehyung : nothing baby I am just joking. Hehe
*nervously*
_______________________________________

First sorry for late update..

Plz do vote and comment and plz support me..

Love you❤

Double update ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 381 22
A story between a bad boy's who never cared about anything... fucked many girls as he knew they where behind his money.. and a shy girl whose world r...
580K 21.9K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...
28.8K 1.6K 43
Kim seokjin and jeon jungkook They were childhood friends or beyond.12 years later they meet in college. Will they recognize each other when they mee...
22.6K 1.3K 23
Arrange marriage between a cold ceo and a cute boy both different personalities Bound by the fate and end up together how this is gonna be??