Luis Coronel Toddler Series

By FanGirlLife__

More

1. First Birthday
2. Instagram
4. Back To Work
5. Escaping The Crib
6. Mad At Daddy
7. Attitude
8. Work
9. Visits
10. Bad Words
11. Just Like Daddy
12. 3 Years
13. Something New
14. Forts
15. Facetime Mommy
16. Airport
17. New Book
18. Not An Update
19. School Supplies
20. First Day of Pre-School
22. Christmas
23. New Year's Eve Party

3. Kisses

804 18 0
By FanGirlLife__

Today was my last day as a stay at home parent so I tried to enjoy every second possible.
I woke up and stayed in bed a couple more minutes. Eddie woke up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Ohh, goodmorning to you." I say kissing his cheeks back.
"Muah, muah!" He says.
"Me das otro besito papas" I say. He shook his head laughing.
"Please" He gotup and kissed me again.
"Don't be kissing other girls ehh, only me!" He laughed.
"Understood young man" I laughed this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...