Ava & Ethan's Echo

By Ana47150

Ava & Ethan's Echo, is a riveting tale of Ava, a college freshman with dreams bigger than her small town can... More

Chapter 2: Uncharted Waters

Chapter 1: A New Dawn

6 0 0
By Ana47150

The soft hues of dawn crept through my dorm room window, casting a warm glow on the bare walls that I'd soon decorate with remnants of home. Today marked the beginning of something new, something exciting. I was no longer Ava Thompson from Willow Creek; I was Ava Thompson, the college freshman, ready to embrace the unknown.

Leaning against the window sill, I sipped my lukewarm coffee, the bitterness somehow comforting. The campus was alive, buzzing with the energy of new beginnings and the silent promises of future dreams. I could see groups of students, some confident, others visibly nervous, all navigating this new chapter of their lives.

My phone buzzed, a message from Mom: "Make us proud, Ava. Remember, you're meant for great things." A familiar lump formed in my throat, a mix of gratitude and the pressure of expectations. I typed a quick response, promising to call later, and took a deep breath.As I stepped out of my room, the weight of my dreams and fears mingled in my heart, but I was ready. Ready to learn, to stumble, and to rise. Little did I know, my path would soon intersect with someone who'd change everything. Someone whose own echoes of the heart would resonate with mine in ways I couldn't yet fathom.

The journey was just beginning, and the pages of our story, unwritten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 554 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny๐Ÿ˜...help yourself๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ฆ
538K 34.2K 69
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
225K 13.8K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
841K 8.3K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค