Tangled || ArShi FF

By Erisedwitch45

AU || Business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada has his eyes set on a small company run by the feisty young CEO, Kh... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1 (Part 1) - Something is brewing
Chapter 1 (Part 2) - I think... a War
Chapter 2 - I owe you a Coffee
Chapter 3 - Not that Naive
Chapter 4 - You. I hate you.
Chapter 5 - Our Pact
Chapter 6 - Do I look okay?
Chapter 7 - No more surprises.
Chapter 8 - It's complicated
Chapter 9 - Playing it Safe
Chapter 10 - What are we doing?
Chapter 11 - It's Nothing
Chapter 12 - Does that make sense?
Chapter 13 - My work here is done.
Chapter 14 - Luckiest Girl Ever
Chapter 15 - Rest Assured
Chapter 16 - What would you choose?
Chapter 17 - A Lovesick Fool
Chapter 18 - After Everything.
Chapter 19 - A Split Second

A note from me - Feb '24

951 85 31
By Erisedwitch45

Hi everyone! (or anyone who is still reading/waiting for an update)

Hope you are well. I know I have been MIA for a long time. I wanted to update you on it.

A couple of years ago (around COVID time) my SO and I went through something in our personal lives. What was supposed to be our biggest happiness turned out to be quite traumatic, and a mentally, physically and emotionally draining time, esp for me. Additionally due to travel ban during covid, we were left without any family/familiar support.

It's all well now and we are doing much better than before and things are starting to go back to "normal." Only since the past couple of months I have kinda gotten some semblance of my old life back, like I am beginning to feel like my old self (inward and outward).

I am so grateful for all those who have invested their time in Tangled. Each comment, each vote means so so much to me. I havent lost the inspiration (I have some rough drafts - wip - of future chapters) but I am finding it difficult to work on it at the moment.

This (and my other work) means a lot to me. To be able to share my idea of an AU of a beloved jodi and receiving so much love and interest from our ArShi fandom, were the highlights of my past. 

Thanks to everyone (who commented, messaged, waited) and truly sorry for leaving you in the mid like this.

I hope I can someday bring to to a finish. (I truly want to).

Much love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.8K 38
An Arnav Khushi Fic - A story of bodyguard Arnav and a business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta.. How would love change them..? Would they get together p...
95.3K 5.6K 44
hi dear all.here my first ever creation on floor again.everyones favorite.mine too. unique story of Two soul mates who meet each other in the name of...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
79.7K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...